Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
To anyone who's been rejected a good time this year or ever. Let this be the thread for you! Spill forth your fuckery, no matter who you are!

I'll make this thread my own party if I have to!

Source 32

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: one4all, Circles, mattwitt and 4 others
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
This year sucked

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Sensei, BlueWidow and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I know there's alot of people feeling dejected or rejected like myself. It's sad that none of them other then @Squiddy had the squids to post! So let us hear it.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Sensei and Squiddy
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I can jump back & forth. :smiling:

Beware though, once the rum starts loosening my tongue on New Year's Eve, who knows what I might say (about how sucky this year was or how sucky life is in general, etc.).

This year has sucked donkey balls and I don't expect things to get any better until I ctb.
That will be the best thing about 2020.
It will be my last year to deal with this crap!

No more pressure from my SIL to spend New Year's Eve (and every other holiday including St. Swithin's Day) at her house being bored out of my mind!

Happy F***in' New Year!
Alcohol bottles 3d model max obj 3ds

We're going to need lots of booze on this thread too!

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Isittimetogonola, charlottewilts, ImsooDone1N and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I can jump back & forth. :smiling:

Beware though, once the rum starts loosening my tongue on New Year's Eve, who knows what I might say (about how sucky this year was or how sucky life is in general, etc.).

This year has sucked donkey balls and I don't expect things to get any better until I ctb.
That will be the best thing about 2020.
It will be my last year to deal with this crap!

No more pressure from my SIL to spend New Year's Eve (and every other holiday including St. Swithin's Day) at her house being bored out of my mind!

Happy F***in' New Year!

Pourin it on for the Blue Widow, you motherfuckers think a Black Widow is deadly? You ain't seen shit yet!

Giphy 72

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Friends rejected me, family rejected me, my ass hole ex rejected me and life rejected me...I reject life and all of them back...also fuck 2019. I really didn't want to see a new year.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Circles, LegaliseIt!, BlueWidow and 2 others
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
2019, f**k you! 2020, here I come!. Hell if I care if I have to march alone into this new year and be a one-man army until next New Year's Eve.

Vader

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LegaliseIt!, Jean4 and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Friends rejected me, family rejected me, my ass hole ex rejected me and life rejected me...I reject life and all of them back...also fuck 2019. I really didn't want to see a new year.

That's what I'm talking about! Life has rejected or fucked most of us already. So let's have a fucked up little party!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LegaliseIt!, Worthless_nobody and BlueWidow
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Damn it Sensei, your going to trigger a seizure. Put away the light saber and I'll join your army.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, LegaliseIt!, Sensei and 1 other person
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Damn it Sensei, your going to trigger a seizure. Put away the light saber and I'll join your army.

Shit, didn't think about that! I'll find a less stroboscopic one.

EDIT: Done. Now it's just slightly annoying, not stroboscopic.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Brick In The Wall and Morphinekiss
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Rejects? hmmm.... aren't we all rejects in one way or another? but then that means we've all made it here... so we've been accepted... which means we're now the anti-reject, rejects?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Sensei and Brick In The Wall
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I dunno, it's definitely possible to be a reject even on here. Little groups form and it's hard to break through. Or I'm feeling extremely emo today. Probably the last one.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: charlottewilts, ImsooDone1N, BlueWidow and 3 others
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
That's what I'm talking about! Life has rejected or fucked most of us already. So let's have a fucked up little party!
I'll bring some booze and Xanax but I can't promise there will be enough to go around after I'm done with it because I sure as hell don't want to see the clock change to the new year. ;)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, BlueWidow, Sensei and 2 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
We're all rejects yes. But if enough of us band together we're accepted. This thread is for the outsiders of the outside. The truly dejected.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sensei, BlueWidow and Worthless_nobody
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I dunno, it's definitely possible to be a reject even on here. Little groups form and it's hard to break through. Or I'm feeling extremely emo today. Probably the last one.
hmm. I could see that. Guess I figured it was 'less likely' given things, but humans still do what humans do!

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
We're all rejects yes. But if enough of us band together we're accepted. This thread is for the outsiders of the outside. The truly dejected.
That definitely sounds like my life!

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Let everyone thank @Jean4 As this thread was a deliberate play and joke, but an homage and sign of respect.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sensei, Jean4, Morphinekiss and 1 other person
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I'll bring some booze and Xanax but I can't promise there will be enough to go around after I'm done with it because I sure as hell don't want to see the clock change to the new year. ;)
I'll be happy to see this year go away, but I'm not particularly happy to see the new year come. I wish there was some void in between that you could get off this crazy roller coaster before the new year changed.
Let everyone thank @Jean4 As this thread was a deliberate play and joke, but an homage and sign of respect.
@Jean4 is a treasure! :heart:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jean4 and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I'll be happy to see you this year go away, but I'm not particularly happy to see the new year come. I wish there was some void in between that you could get off this crazy roller coaster before the new year changed.

@Jean4 is a treasure! :heart:
Me too! There's enough room for two threads as well. But make no mistake she holds the rights! This thread wouldn't be possible without@Jean4 And @Stan. I Love you both!

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
2019, f**k you! 2020, here I come!. Hell if I care if I have to march alone into this new year and be a one-man army until next New Year's Eve.

View attachment 22972
@Sensei! They caught your good side!!!
Wait a second! We killed that asshole! We moved onto @SinisterKid !!

Welcome. We missed you all day!
No worries. I didn't reject you. Neither has @Squiddy and we are ALL that matters!!! :blarg:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BlueWidow, Worthless_nobody, Sensei and 1 other person
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019

No worries. I didn't reject you. Neither has @Squiddy and we are ALL that matters!!! :blarg:
Like I said, I'm being very emo today. Projecting real life situations into my emotions here.

so is the party here now? Are we jumping back and forth? Where is the drinking taking place?
I'll remove the mask just for you. :kiss:
And they say chivalry is dead :pfff:

• Love
Reactions: Sensei
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I'll remove the mask just for you. :kiss:
I dont know if I can handle that!
42EB56DA 9017 4F64 8036 F3BA14A48E8D
Like I said, I'm being very emo today. Projecting real life situations into my emotions here.

so is the party here now? Are we jumping back and forth? Where is the drinking taking place?

And they say chivalry is dead :pfff:
Who has the alcohol??

• Love
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019

Maybe we scared off @SinisterKid after he saw my exes body in the snow with his head chopped off, fingernails pulled out and the poison arrows. I have since removed the body and dragged it back to my place for "science experiments". ;)

• Wow