• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

blueclover_.

blueclover_.

Better Never to Have Been: 2006, David Benatar
Oct 11, 2021
You DID speak specifically to me. You replied directly to my post and quoted it. That's why I replied to you in the first place. If you had an issue with someone else's post, it doesn't make any sense to quote my words and write under them that "people are going apeshit." I asked you to point out any part of my post that could fit that description, and you didn't.

Both the OP and I have been respectful and civil in our interactions back and forth with each other, and I think our discussion has helped clarify some really important parts of this post. I am not responsible for the words of some other random poster, and I shouldn't be lumped in with any bad behavior just because I discuss disagreements with OP in a civil manner.

Thank you for taking the time to respond, and for being so open and willing to discuss this. I think it's important to give the most accurate information we can in a post like this, since it can potentially effect people's major decisions about how they CTB, and your willingness to answer questions and make clarifications has helped that a great deal.

I do believe that you had no bad intentions at all in bringing up your history as a med student, and I understand that as part of an explanation for why you've come to the opinion you have, it makes sense to mention that. It's just also important to clarify the things you have in this reply post to me (you clearly state that you're not a doctor, you know there are no studies currently that back this up, etc.) I feel confident that anyone who reads these clarifications will understand that you're not saying you have any medical expertise in SN itself, rather you are referencing your overall medical knowledge about the body as an explanation for why you have come to your opinion.

I also appreciate that you don't delete the post, I think the discussions here are valuable. Whether or not 2g is the right amount to take for the average person, I am definitely unsure of, but with no reliable research published right now, we are valuable sources of information for each other. Without discussing it we only have our own minds to try and figure it out. You have definitely opened up some new ideas for me to consider. And far from failing, I think it takes a really mature person to accept criticism like you did, and to listen to and discuss my points even though we disagree on some things.

Hey, I can only speak one language, along with most of us English-as-a-first-language speakers, so from where I'm standing I have no place to judge! :)):))
Well, i said people, not referencing only to you, but the comments above similar to yours. You are one of the few people that were opposing OP, that's why i quoted your post. Doesn't mean that i placed other peoples responsibilities on your single comment.

In other words, i had an issue with people like you opposing OP. Then i took the opportunity to call out other people who were also opposing OP as 'going apeshit/mad', that was entirely separate from your post. This happens all the time on the internet, since it's much more convenient than to reply to each one of hundreds of comments of similar content.

Last edited:
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
Thank you for sharing your experience--I'm sure it will be helpful to a lot of us.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
I personally think a higher dosage of SN increases the chance of nausea especially vomiting which leads to a failed attempt. The taste is horrible, just the thought of drinking 25g of it turns me do down. I would recommend a smaller amount and not playing the "quick pass out game".

For me there are two choices:
A: Overkill; chances of failing is very high, big sideeffects like nausea etc.
B: Lethal dose; less sideeffects, "smoother" death but chances of panic maybe high/SI kicking

You have the choice.
I don't know man. I don't want to take a smaller amount and fail. I think I'm gonna stick to the regimen.

icetea15

icetea15

f*ck bpd and you'll be free
Apr 12, 2020
I don't know man. I don't want to take a smaller amount and fail. I think I'm gonna stick to the regimen.
And that's perfectly fine! The final goal of many users here is to have a peaceful CTB. If you're feeling uncomfortable taking a smaller amount, you definitely shouldn't do it and stick to the regimen which gives you a much more feeling of safetyness :)

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
And that's perfectly fine! The final goal of many users here is to have a peaceful CTB. If you're feeling uncomfortable taking a smaller amount, you definitely shouldn't do it and stick to the regimen which gives you a much more feeling of safetyness :)
Yeah I really don't want to fail brother. Are you still considering drinking SN?

Reactions: nosoul
icetea15

icetea15

Apr 12, 2020
Yeah I really don't want to fail brother. Are you still considering drinking SN?
Oh yes, definitely. My near-fatal test with SN showed me the peacefulness of this method first hand. I don't know how much you read in this thread, but my overall opinion is clear: 2g had the potential of k**ling me, and even with vomiting, high heartbeat, I was feeling very comfortable because the overall "comatose feel" even when I was awake.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Oh yes, definitely. My near-fatal test with SN showed me the peacefulness of this method first hand. I don't know how much you read in this thread, but my overall opinion is clear: 2g had the potential of k**ling me, and even with vomiting, high heartbeat, I was feeling very comfortable because the overall "comatose feel" even when I was awake.
I feel you I just don't have a bunch of benzos propanolol and don't want to be awake for hours going through symptoms

icetea15

icetea15

Apr 12, 2020
I don't know why, but I found reading your account to be tremendously reassuring. Although I'm a little surprised your heart rate went so high with propranolol on board.

[Also, this thread is what prompted me to make an account here instead of just lurking.]
Thank you that this thread has encouraged you to register! :)

Regarding propranolol: I took my last regular dosis the night before. I didn't took any propranolol on my "test day". Taking propranolol drops my heartrate to about 50-60 so I can sleep better and not shiver.

Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
Thank you that this thread has encouraged you to register! :)

Regarding propranolol: I took my last regular dosis the night before. I didn't took any propranolol on my "test day". Taking propranolol drops my heartrate to about 50-60 so I can sleep better and not shiver.
Thanks for the clarification. :-)

Reactions: icetea15
icetea15

icetea15

Apr 12, 2020
I feel you I just don't have a bunch of benzos propanolol and don't want to be awake for hours going through symptoms
I feel you, even if I didn't took any medication right before my test like you should, the meds had definitely an effect on me. Benzos for example, in my case Lorazepam, took the anxiety away and even when my heartrate was very high at the test, it could've been higher without the aftereffect of the Propranolol I took the night before.

Reactions: bad luck
Y

yoyogirl

Oct 19, 2021
but surely they would of found the drug in your bloods/pee

icetea15

icetea15

Apr 12, 2020
I have no doubt that they would find it in an autopsy. What I can only say, based on the doctors' statements, the official reports from the hospital, among others, for the insurance company: there was a suspicion all along that I had taken some kind of overdose or poison. I threw up more than once - the vomit was examined. I had a catheter with which I peed several times over hours - my pee was examined. My blood was taken several times, saliva samples and sweat samples - everything that can be examined on a living body was done. They found nothing.

No one could explain why my body collapsed - the report officially says the reason was: "Lidocaine intolerance" because I had a dental treatment just two weeks before, where I am even relatively sure that no Lodacaine was used… I think 2g was waaaaay too little to find it after several hours. With 25g it's something else.

Reactions: bad luck
D

disfiguredone

Cursed
Aug 23, 2020
I have no doubt that they would find it in an autopsy. What I can only say, based on the doctors' statements, the official reports from the hospital, among others, for the insurance company: there was a suspicion all along that I had taken some kind of overdose or poison. I threw up more than once - the vomit was examined. I had a catheter with which I peed several times over hours - my pee was examined. My blood was taken several times, saliva samples and sweat samples - everything that can be examined on a living body was done. They found nothing.

No one could explain why my body collapsed - the report officially says the reason was: "Lidocaine intolerance" because I had a dental treatment just two weeks before, where I am even relatively sure that no Lodacaine was used… I think 2g was waaaaay too little to find it after several hours. With 25g it's something else.
Having missed this thread initially, I just wanted to say thank you for posting your experience. It means a lot.

After your experience with 2g, if you were to take SN again, how much would you take?

icetea15

icetea15

Apr 12, 2020
Having missed this thread initially, I just wanted to say thank you for posting your experience. It means a lot.

After your experience with 2g, if you were to take SN again, how much would you take?
Thank you for your kind words, it means a lot to me :)

NO RECOMMENDATION
After my experience with SN without any real preparation before, for my final exit I will personally just take max 10g (of course with propra/benzo/meto etc.)

D

disfiguredone

Cursed
Aug 23, 2020
Many thanks for answering. I deeply understand it was not a recommendation, but your personal opinion of what is right for you based upon your experience. Much respect to you.

bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
I just found your story. Thanks for explaining it so well. a cordial greeting

whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
I'm very thankful for this post but I cannot help but say that it was an asshole move not to disclose immediately what you had taken once you have decided to abort the mission and go to the hospital. If I read correctly they had to guess it by themselves, stressed for hours.

J

javan12

May 23, 2022
Thank you for your kind words, it means a lot to me :)

NO RECOMMENDATION
After my experience with SN without any real preparation before, for my final exit I will personally just take max 10g (of course with propra/benzo/meto etc.)
So even though you took a lethal dose you still managed to drive yourself to the hospital? After 30 minutes of taking the sn?

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
So even though you took a lethal dose you still managed to drive yourself to the hospital? After 30 minutes of taking the sn?
No his brother took him to the hospital. Don't SN and drive. 😏

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
So if he knew the sn takes 4 hours to 8 hours to kill. Why would he take it knowing his brother would be around ?
Did you read his original post?
He decided to ask his brother to drive him to hospital. He is a med student. He wanted to see what happens and how doctors try and treat him.
It's not unusual for people to self-harm fully aware of the potential risk of dying. It's playing with fire. The adrenaline. The uncertain outcome. Like base jumping.

And of course there is always the "scientific" reasoning of wanting to see what happens. How the body reacts. How far you can push it.

J

javan12

May 23, 2022
Did you read his original post?
He decided to ask his brother to drive him to hospital. He is a med student. He wanted to see what happens and how doctors try and treat him.
It's not unusual for people to self-harm fully aware of the potential risk of dying. It's playing with fire. The adrenaline. The uncertain outcome. Like base jumping.

And of course there is always the "scientific" reasoning of wanting to see what happens. How the body reacts. How far you can push it.
🤦‍♂️

peanuts

peanuts

May 27, 2022
This is a thoroughly intriguing post, thank you so much for writing all this up. I can't believe you really put your life on the line to help us out.

I hope life is treating you a bit better now?

A

alegriayamor

Jun 29, 2022
Hallo,
ich bin auch aus Österreich. Der Versuch hier SN or N zu bekommen scheint unmöglich.
Alles nur SCAM Seiten und seriöse Quelle habe ich keine gefunden. Wäre schön, wenn
du mir per PN da etwas mitteilen könntest zu deinen Erfahrungen.

Reactions: ge0rge
A

Advisor321

Student
Jun 3, 2022
About lethal dose of SN - here is interesting med article:

4g - 30g is deadly
Here is a patient (article above) who ingested 75g!