• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020
I staggered to the toilet n fell off it and struggled to get back up n crawl to my bed in the next room. Felt very week. Then whilst oxygen was plummeting I felt I dunno. Just very weak and tired but my heart was racing. I had urge to take big breaths but they didn't feel like they were helping. Reminded me of having a pillow held over my face when I was little. Just panic
Like I had a pillow over face. Breathed hard but made no difference. Already under cmht so didn't see anyone at the hospital. They all just think I'm a dick anyway. Though they wouldn't admit it I'm sure they were most pissed off at my inability to just do it properly already n stop wasting everyone's time.

Last edited:
W

whatredsmile

Feb 4, 2024
I did something very similar 3 weeks ago. Was impulsive and not planned. The same amount if SN but no other meds. Took this pic 30 mins in. I realised it was gonna kill me slowly and couldn't walk down the stairs to leave the house n didn't want my family finding me. I felt the lack of oxygen n it panicked me so I called for an ambulance
How are you feeling now and what did the ambulance people do?

Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020
How are you feeling now and what did the ambulance people do?
Tbh I'm fucked off. The ambulance took my SN and having trouble sourcing more. They put me on oxygen n blue lighted me to the ER where I received antidote

Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020
How much SN did you take?
Only 2g. Though had also taken a couple in the 2 previous days. Was impulsive and unplanned. I had planned to do it properly a week later but was feeling angry and impulsive and not sure if it was still potent as had opened the jar a few times before that. If I'd have followed the plan I'm confident I would have died. I felt like I was dying. But I fucked up and then lost my resource

• Hugs
Reactions: dggtscccvfd
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
Only 2g. Though had also taken a couple in the 2 previous days. Was impulsive and unplanned. I had planned to do it properly a week later but was feeling angry and impulsive and not sure if it was still potent as had opened the jar a few times before that. If I'd have followed the plan I'm confident I would have died. I felt like I was dying. But I fucked up and then lost my resource
Sorry to hear that.

O

onlyconsciousness

Apr 29, 2024
. man, that's fucked up, hope you'll find another source.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
An interesting fact about SN I learned from reading my records from my SN attempt:

I was intubated but my oxygen was in the 60s. They knew what I had taken, and had already given me methalyn blue, they contacted poison control about what to do about my sats. Apparently the way SN binds to the blood can interfere with the way pulse-ox sensors read your oxygen levels. They cannot get an accurate read, and come out lower than they truly are. The only way to get an accurate O2 reading is through blood gases (a simple blood test). I believe that my blood gases were in the 80s and 90s while my pulse ox was reading in the 60s. A very interesting fact.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
An interesting fact about SN I learned from reading my records from my SN attempt:

I was intubated but my oxygen was in the 60s. They knew what I had taken, and had already given me methalyn blue, they contacted poison control about what to do about my sats. Apparently the way SN binds to the blood can interfere with the way pulse-ox sensors read your oxygen levels. They cannot get an accurate read, and come out lower than they truly are. The only way to get an accurate O2 reading is through blood gases (a simple blood test). I believe that my blood gases were in the 80s and 90s while my pulse ox was reading in the 60s. A very interesting fact.
So any longer or had treatment not worked then you would've passed on. This is also why Methb readings in terms of hospitals can read only goes as high as 30%.

willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
So any longer or had treatment not worked then you would've passed on. This is also why Methb readings in terms of hospitals can read only goes as high as 30%.
My methoglobenemia level was 60%. And I believe that was after a dose of methalyn blue. Had I not told my boyfriend at the time I was dying in a hypoxic stupor and him called for help I would have been dead.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
My methoglobenemia level was 60%. And I believe that was after a dose of methalyn blue. Had I not told my boyfriend at the time I was dying in a hypoxic stupor and him called for help I would have been dead.
Yeah, as I've seen, the levels of Methb that are seen in fatal cases vary so it isn't always "get above 70% and you'll be gone".
Incredible how it was still that high but I suppose it was a standard dose of Methelyne blue which wasn't enough.

willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
Yeah, as I've seen, the levels of Methb that are seen in fatal cases vary so it isn't always "get above 70% and you'll be gone".
Incredible how it was still that high but I suppose it was a standard dose of Methelyne blue which wasn't enough.
Above 50% is associated with near certain death without treatment, not just in SN poisoning, in anything that can cause methoglobenemia.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Above 50% is associated with near certain death without treatment, not just in SN poisoning, in anything that can cause methoglobenemia.
Precisely, I was under the assumption at first that 70% was the level where it'd be high chance of death with sn but as I read more and more, above 50% is already crossing into very, very dangerous territory without any treatment, still curious about several cases as to why in some cases ,people die on the way to hospital or die even with treatment outside of methlyne blue treatment not being available or not being enough but I suppose it's the fact that sn is a time-sensitive emergency, don't get the impression that its slow.

willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
Precisely, I was under the assumption at first that 70% was the level where it'd be high chance of death with sn but as I read more and more, above 50% is already crossing into very, very dangerous territory without any treatment, still curious about several cases as to why in some cases ,people die on the way to hospital or die even with treatment outside of methlyne blue treatment not being available or not being enough but I suppose it's the fact that sn is a time-sensitive emergency, don't get the impression that its slow.
If I had to take a guess (this isn't fact, just speculation), I would imagine it has a certain factor of underlying conditions, known or unknown. Moreover, if you deprive your tissue of adequate oxygen for long enough, permanent damage can occur. If someone is not found soon enough, methalyn blue will not undo the damage already done, it will only stop further damage. My guess would be time frame and predisposing factors. I'm sure how much someone takes may also play somewhat of a factor.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
, I would imagine it has a certain factor of underlying conditions, known or unknown. Moreover, if you deprive your tissue of adequate oxygen for long enough, permanent damage can occur. If someone is not found soon enough, methalyn blue will not undo the damage already done, it will only stop further damage. My guess would be time frame and predisposing factors. I'm sure how much someone takes may also play somewhat of a factor.
I think its because if anyone has pre-existing cardiovascular or pulmonary issues then that could already be one reason.

Agreed on all points though, because intentional ingestion of sn is not only more difficult to reverse but also have a higher chance of death than accidental ingestion so the amount has a factor, a very significant one at that.