• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ausboy96

ausboy96

Student
Nov 17, 2018
Is following the antiemetic regime completely necessary? I realised I don't have enough meto for 4 days worth. I know some members here have succeeded just taking it an hour or so before taking SN. I plan to do it in a hotel with a do not disturb sign up so I shouldn't be interrupted or saved.

Reactions: sif, Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
Gainax

Gainax

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018
Is following the antiemetic regime completely necessary? I realised I don't have enough meto for 4 days worth. I know some members here have succeeded just taking it an hour or so before taking SN. I plan to do it in a hotel with a do not disturb sign up so I shouldn't be interrupted or saved.

PPeH recommends a regime of 10 mg every 8 hours for 48 hours ...but this gives to much time to think about death

metoclopramide pills needs between 30 min and 60min to take effect , peaks between 60 to 120 minutes mark and lasts for another 1-2 hours,,,if i interpreted correctly..
https://www.glowm.com/resources/glowm/cd/pages/drugs/m039.html

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, sif, Deafsn0w and 4 others
Monday

Monday

Nov 23, 2018
Ugh, where do you even buy SN in store? I don't want to use Amazon or online in case my family sees or opens my package.

Reactions: sif, Deafsn0w, Paloma and 3 others
Kdawg2018

Kdawg2018

Still here...
Nov 10, 2018
Ugh, where do you even buy SN in store? I don't want to use Amazon or online in case my family sees or opens my package.

Sometimes Amazon lockers work

Reactions: sif, Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
ausboy96

ausboy96

Student
Nov 17, 2018
take my dosing with a grain of salt however because some people recommend different things personally i would go with 4-5x10 meto 45 min before what but whatever . in aug 2018 ppeh nitschke specifically says that if you want to take meto for sn then do 3x10 30 min before. pretty trivial details really
Q8tZXSc.png

using nitschke advice:
take 5x10 meto
<wait 10 min>
take 4x200 tagamet
<wait 30 min>
take 15g sn diluted in 50-100 ml water

I realised I have an old script for Ondansetron SZ ODT, will that work fine? It's the type you dissolve under the tongue. It should be fine to use before taking SN, right?

Reactions: WolfgangA, sif, Deafsn0w and 2 others
Kdawg2018

Kdawg2018

Still here...
Nov 10, 2018
Thank you! Now the struggle is I can't find a prime post selling legit SN. :(

Sometimes the post office will hold your package for pickup if you call them to ask how to do that, hugs

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
Is ensuring that I won't be found for 6 or 8 hours after taking SN enough or can I still be saved later at the hospital?

Reactions: Deafsn0w, SiArc, Didymus and 7 others
Kennedy

Kennedy

Dec 18, 2018
For anyone in Canada looking for SN, The Science Company and Hach will mail to your home address. Both of my orders came from the US. There were no issues with customs. I tried eBay but my order didn't get past the border.

Reactions: Serenity, iasbics, sif and 7 others
Kdawg2018

Kdawg2018

Still here...
Nov 10, 2018
Is ensuring that I won't be found for 6 or 8 hours after taking SN enough or can I still be saved later at the hospital?

I read up to 8 hours for full death, the more time the better IMO

Reactions: sif, Deafsn0w, Final Escape and 3 others
C

Cody111

Student
Nov 16, 2018
I think if you last 8 hours after taking it then your not taking enough. Im no expert... but if it takes that long to deprive your body and cells of oxygen then its gonna be a bad experience.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Final Escape, Hite ES and 5 others
Kdawg2018

Kdawg2018

Still here...
Nov 10, 2018
I think if you last 8 hours after taking it then your not taking enough. Im no expert... but if it takes that long to deprive your body and cells of oxygen then its gonna be a bad experience.

probably you lose consciousness inside 30 min, but not fully die till up to 8 hrs. So you won't know you are loosing oxygen

Reactions: sif, Deafsn0w, Final Escape and 5 others
C

Cody111

Student
Nov 16, 2018
probably you lose consciousness inside 30 min, but not fully die till up to 8 hrs. So you won't know you are loosing oxygen
One thing to keep in mind is your body continues to convert methemoglobin back to hemoglobin, so in theory the longer it takes to kill the higher the chances of recovery on its own. Though the only study i could find just doing a quick look was at a 10% methemoglobinemia with a 50% reduction withing 120mins in rats.
You would be looking at hopefully above 70% but ideally as high as possible to ensure cbt.

Side note. There are other drugs that also turn hemoglobin into methemoglobin. Not sure if combining would enhance desired outcome. Benzocaine comes to mind, but there is a few others.

Last edited:
Reactions: sif, Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 6 others
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
Which one is a better acid reducer, Tagamet or Randitine?

Reactions: sif, Deafsn0w, Paloma and 6 others
Kdawg2018

Kdawg2018

Still here...
Nov 10, 2018
Most ppl I talk to like the tagamet, but idk which is better

Reactions: sif, Deafsn0w, Didymus and 5 others
Monday

Monday

Nov 23, 2018
So is the loudwolf sn on Amazon legit? I'm about to give in and hope my family doesn't open the package.
Actually might just get a PO Box hope my family won't find out somehow?

Last edited:
Reactions: sif, Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
Pegasus

Pegasus

Experienced
Dec 15, 2018
Maybe give yourself some more time just to be sure. Book overnight in a hotel like the successful ctb posters have done.

Reactions: sif, Deafsn0w, Kdawg2018 and 2 others
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
Maybe give yourself some more time just to be sure. Book overnight in a hotel like the successful ctb posters have done.

Can't do that unfortunately but maybe when I will be alone the whole night will be a good time...

Reactions: sif, Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
So is the loudwolf sn on Amazon legit? I'm about to give in and hope my family doesn't open the package.
Actually might just get a PO Box hope my family won't find out somehow?
I got the amazon loud wolf. We will see if it is legit soon.

Reactions: sif, Deafsn0w, Justanotherconsumer and 4 others
D

DisaffectedOne

How long does SN stay stable for? Shelf-life?

Reactions: sif, Deafsn0w, Didymus and 3 others
Gainax

Gainax

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018
my SN from apcpure has an expire date 09/2023

Reactions: sif, Deafsn0w, Paloma and 3 others
D

DisaffectedOne

my SN from apcpure has an expire date 09/2023

Thanks for replying. It looks like, from your avatar, you have everything you need. Just in case, or have you set a date?

Reactions: sif, Deafsn0w, Monday and 3 others
K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
Is anyone else doing it w out benzos?

Reactions: sif, Deafsn0w, Monday and 5 others
Gainax

Gainax

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018
Thanks for replying. It looks like, from your avatar, you have everything you need. Just in case, or have you set a date?
just holding on to hope , hoping that in the next coming weeks something in my life will change dramatically for the better ..i also dont want to spoil Christmas and new years eve to my family

Reactions: sif, Deafsn0w, Paloma and 7 others
J

Jadon91

Nov 20, 2018
just holding on to hope , hoping that in the next coming weeks something in my life will change dramatically for the better ..i also dont want to spoil Christmas and new years eve to my family

Will you do some regimen?

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
yes, 48h anti emetic
I am too. Gonna start mine tomorrow and planning for sat as the day I'd everything goes as planned.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Latergator, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others