• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
For me it's totally blank.
i was thinking to use zofran and levosulpiride together bc zofran is a serotonin 5-HT3 receptor antagonist and levosulpiride is a selective antagonist of dopamine D2 receptor activity.. so using these two medicines together could be an idea as they cover the antiemetic properties of meto and they dont have the bad effects u can experience with it... what do u all think? would it be effective to use those 2 together to prevent vomiting for the sn method? NOW U SEE THE WORDS?

Last edited:
Reactions: sif, Deafsn0w, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
what colour should i use ? i have the night mode so i used white

Didn't know this forum allows you to choose color theme. I see now what's going on.

I use white color theme by default and I am sure many other members too. Since your text color blends in with white background color theme you might consider changing to darker color if you want your posts to be seen. To color that would contrast better with white color theme and stay visible on your color theme.

P.S. I can now see the words.

Reactions: sif, Deafsn0w, Lifeisatrap and 4 others
throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
Didn't know this forum allows you to choose color theme. I see now what's going on.

I use white color theme by default and I am sure many other members too. Since your text color blends in with white background color theme you might consider changing to darker color if you want your posts to be seen. To color that would contrast better with white color theme and stay visible on your color theme.

P.S. I can now see the words.
oki thanks (:

Reactions: sif, Deafsn0w, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@throwaway777

I don't know how that will work out in the real world. I recall reading that meto also acts as an antiemetic at the level of the brainstem.

Why not play it safe and get metoclopramide (possibly from Ebay) ?

Reactions: sif, Deafsn0w, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
@throwaway777

I don't know how that will work out in the real world. I recall reading that meto also acts as an antiemetic at the level of the brainstem.

Why not play it safe and get metoclopramide (possibly from Ebay) ?
i have meto im just worried for the side effects

Reactions: Deafsn0w, therhydler, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
I hope I can get to this level. I wish my family would magically go on vacation or stop opening my packages.
If they do get to it before I do I'll just say I ordered it to see if it will help with nausea and indigestion, that the meds the doctor prescribed aren't doing anything and because it was on sale. They might believe me since I do have ibs.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, therhydler and throwaway777
OnlyMercy

OnlyMercy

No More
Oct 23, 2018
Would a 97% Analytical Reagent grade purity suffice for purposes of peaceful suicide?

I'm aware that 98%+ is generally recommended however 97% is all I can source locally for the moment.

Reactions: ExitPlan, Deafsn0w and Lifeisatrap
borntodie777

borntodie777

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2019
Anyone know if Walmart sells sodium nitrite? I was browsing online and they sell it in the grocery section for curing meat. It's a bright pink salt and apparently "pure"

Has anyone tried this version of sn is it too diluted to be effective?

Reactions: Deafsn0w, therhydler and Lifeisatrap
F

Fal

Dec 29, 2018
Anyone know if Walmart sells sodium nitrite? I was browsing online and they sell it in the grocery section for curing meat. It's a bright pink salt and apparently "pure"

Has anyone tried this version of sn is it too diluted to be effective?
Check the ingredients it will tell you if it's blended or not

Reactions: Deafsn0w, therhydler and Lifeisatrap
Paloma

Paloma

Suicide doesn't kill people. Sadness kills them.
Nov 3, 2018
Can't I just take that bad boy and drink it all up and fall asleep like there's no tomorrow (because there won't be lmao)?

Everything is too complicateeeed(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Reactions: Nohopenohelp, Deafsn0w, Monday and 3 others
borntodie777

borntodie777

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2019
Also the water we are supposed to take with SN.. is it supposed to be distilled? Or regular tap water will do?

Reactions: Deafsn0w, OnlyMercy, therhydler and 2 others
G

gtgfast

Nov 1, 2018
How much powder of 99.6% pure sn would be the necessary dose? Like how much is a tablespoon of it? Should I just buy a scale?

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Redt2go, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
Where did everyone buy their tagamet? It's so expensive on amazon..? (40 dollars?)

And what can be used instead of tagamet?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Redt2go and 1 other person
borntodie777

borntodie777

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2019
Where did everyone buy their tagamet? It's so expensive on amazon..? (40 dollars?)

Tagamet can be bought from Walmart I think it's not prescription drug afaik

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Lifeisatrap, littlelady774 and 1 other person
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
Tagamet can be bought from Walmart I think it's not prescription drug afaik

When I search for it in my country it always shows up as a prescription drug ughh

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and Lifeisatrap
Didymus

Didymus

Clutching at invisible straws
Dec 11, 2018
How much powder of 99.6% pure sn would be the necessary dose? Like how much is a tablespoon of it? Should I just buy a scale?

15 gram, 1 tablespoon

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Monday and 3 others
G

gtgfast

Nov 1, 2018
Is this even worth attempting without strong ant-e's? I have the sn and tagamet but I have had a lot of issues getting primperan shipped to where I am. I ordered some off ebay from greece way back in november and it never arrived, says it was in transit but the last tracking date they had for it was in early december. I ordered the same product from a different ebay seller (But also in Greece) in late december, and from the beginning it said it would arrive between 8 January and 18 January, which I was fine with but i've been periodically checking the order and it still just says "shipping info received", and doesn't say it's in transit, so i'm not exactly very hopeful that it's going to be here anytime soon. I'm in the US and am getting it shipped to a PO box, so i'm wondering if that's part of the issue. Does anyone else have a similar experience with this? Also does anyone have any recommendations for other good anti-es I can get in the US and where I can get them?

I'm very much ready to go and have everything prepared outside of this, so this process has been incredibly frustrating for me. I'm considering using OTC nausea stuff but if it'll make it likely i'll have a failed attempt I should probably wait to get something proper..i'm just tired of waiting

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
DeadlyLiving

DeadlyLiving

I can't fix it, is this where I give in?
Jan 1, 2019

I just wanted to advise looking at ebay but its 40 dollars there as well. 10$ for the product and 30$ for shipping, damn.
Where do you live though? As far as I've heard it gets sold in some countries without prescription and it's probably only ~10$ in the store then.

Edit:
Just found this on their homepage (https://www.tagamet.com/where-to-buy-tagamet-otc-heartburn-medicine) maybe it helps you

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, therhydler and 1 other person
Didymus

Didymus

Clutching at invisible straws
Dec 11, 2018
Lumpy or flat?

It might be better to use a precision scale. I just tried measuring sugar flat, but I measure only 10grams but then again my scale is probably not accurate or my spoon is too small.

Paloma

Paloma

Nov 3, 2018
Geesuicide CTBed with SN on Wednesday evening. Seems like it works if done properly with anti-emetics so you don't throw up. I asked her about it and she had started taking Meto for 3 days prior. There was an article about her in the papers the next day which means she was successful.
Is it possible you could send me the link to the article of her?

OnlyMercy

OnlyMercy

No More
Oct 23, 2018
Is it possible you could send me the link to the article of her?
I would appreciate the link too. I think it's well established that SN is a lethal method but uncertainty exits over the extent of pain involved.

Paloma

Paloma

Nov 3, 2018
I would appreciate the link too. I think it's well established that SN is a lethal method but uncertainty exits over the extent of pain involved.
That too