• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

Roadkill

Experienced
Dec 25, 2018
This sodium nitrite sounds really painful

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kdawg2018 and 1 other person
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
This sodium nitrite sounds really painful
Nitschke almost describes it as a hypnotic ... doctors ! I guess it's individual, and yes this is death by poisoning oneself.

Reactions: sif, Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
I search for tagamet and amazon immediately offers me sodium nitrite as "inspired by your browsing history". LOL

Reactions: sif, Deafsn0w, SiArc and 10 others
Kdawg2018

Kdawg2018

Still here...
Nov 10, 2018
I search for tagamet and amazon immediately offers me sodium nitrite as "inspired by your browsing history". LOL

Ya, amazon suggests ctb items. "Alexa, kill Kenny"

Reactions: Deafsn0w, SiArc, Justanotherconsumer and 3 others
J

Jadon91

Nov 20, 2018

What about this reaction to meto? It isn't the only case, because in the video's reply there are other testimonials. I'm very afraid.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, jizz676, Kdawg2018 and 3 others
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@Jadon91 ,

What dose ? I didn't handle 5 mg too well (!), but nothing like that.

Reactions: sif, Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Latergator

Latergator

Nov 7, 2018
First time poster.....hello. But I've read most of this thread.
As Metoclopramide is hard to come by here in canada so i'm looking into Domperidone(which isn't mentioned much in this thread from what i've read) and have decided to go with that. Granted i'm able to order it off this ebay link or somewhere else online.
I have my SN, and Zantac is easily available
https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Domper...4a617e8f:m:m-N3cVFGYSvYvXFUY-6Eqaw:rk:18:pf:0
or
https://www.ebay.com/itm/ALL-New-DU...h=item2ac007691d:g:RVMAAOSwFLFb6Juz:rk:6:pf:0

So is this the stuff im looking for?
Even if its not highly recommended but still efficient, is enough for me to give it a try.

Reactions: WolfgangA, Deafsn0w, Haze and 3 others
M

mysterymask

Dec 17, 2018
hi guys very new to SN method..I have read the whole thread and I understand that I need 98% SN and some antiemetics.
seems like SN is easy to order but not the antiemetics. do we have the name of the antiemetic? theres so many that I saw in this thread.

Reactions: Ladylethal, sif, Deafsn0w and 6 others
K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
hi guys very new to SN method..I have read the whole thread and I understand that I need 98% SN and some antiemetics.
seems like SN is easy to order but not the antiemetics. do we have the name of the antiemetic? theres so many that I saw in this thread.
Primperan is anti emetic sold on eBay.

Reactions: sif, Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
M

mysterymask

Dec 17, 2018
fantastic....I'll order that then

Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
Was reading up on different approaches if one isn't able to acquire an anti-E. DMSO is a liquid, when drank aids in the absorption of any medicine/drug/poison without any serious side effects. As a carrier, it could amplify the effects of SN, allows SN to travel through mucous membranes into the blood which lets SN do it's job faster without it interacting with acids in your stomach. This takes care of the vomiting aspect. Also DMSO is readily available and promoted in natural health circles. It also purportedly used to stop upset stomach and vomiting. SN is highly soluble in DMSO.

You can read up more on it from this link: https://www.dmso.org/articles/information/muir.htm

Also correct me if I'm wrong. So I can cross this off the list.

Last edited:
Reactions: WolfgangA, sif, Deafsn0w and 8 others
L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
What about using pepto bismal, alka selzer, and zofran to combat nausea in place of meto/domperidone? Buying online is just too risky with my living situation. Sorry, if this has already been asked. Can also get cannabis/marijuana over the counter if anyone knows of any particular types/strains used for that purpose. Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: sif, Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
If I recall, no (or almost no) recent reports of someone dying by SN ?

Reactions: sif, Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
M

mysterymask

Dec 17, 2018
ya I never saw any reports as well

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Monday and 1 other person
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
What about using pepto bismal, alka selzer, and zofran to combat nausea in place of meto/domperidone? Buying online is just too risky with my living situation. Sorry, if this has already been asked. Can also get cannabis/marijuana over the counter if anyone knows of any particular types/strains used for that purpose. Thank you

Pepto and Alka Selzer provides timed relief. SN I believe would be too strong. Only prescription based Anti E's, or SN dissolved in a carrier fluid that won't interact with stomach acids like DMSO.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
ForestLove

ForestLove

Jus wanna be a tree
Oct 16, 2018
Hi. Can SN be shipped/purchased in NZ? Thanks.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Lifeisatrap, Kdawg2018 and 2 others
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@ForestLove ,

I checked earlier today. Doesn't NZ have it's own ebay ? I did take a look at ebay Australia. I don't recall if they have the product, or even if shipping from Australia would work. Keep in mind, sodium nitrite, at least 99 % purity.

Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
SN in the news a lot recently. People think it causes bowel cancer... have to say my friend died of bowel cancer and he was a vegetarian from birth

If it gets banned I will panic. I have a stash but it might expire.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6545123/Nitrate-free-bacon-mean-doesnt-cancer.html
Thanks for posting this, I would never have known as I don't watch the news or buy a newspaper. It prompted me to purchase my SN tonight and not wait for the other seller to return from the holidays.
Thanks

Reactions: sif, Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
Finally worked up the courage to order domperidone on ebay since I'm weary of meto. My desperation to ctb has overcome the fear of my parents which I'm pretty happy about but still very nervous. Hopefully I can get the mail before they do when it arrives:(

Reactions: sif, Deafsn0w, Kdawg2018 and 4 others
15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
Anyone know how important anti-emetics are, is it worth risking SN without them if I can't get any? I might have some prochlorperazine I could use if not, I've definitely got cyclizine hydrochloride but I'm not sure if it's a dopamine blocker.

Also, is it a noisy way to die? If it's true it can take up to 8 hours to die I'd have to take it at night as I'm not alone for long enough during the day and don't want to risk waking anyone in the house if my body was thrashing around or something like that.

Reactions: sif, Deafsn0w, Lifeisatrap and 6 others
SiArc

SiArc

sassy and sarcastic-y
Dec 10, 2018
The first 2 pages of this thread has a lot of information to answer a lot of repeated questions. Even someone posted a video about all of this on I believe the 2nd page.

Below is a link to the August PPH someone had put out earlier. Page 12 I think on this thread. I have it starting at the SN/SA section.

https://www.docdroid.net/4ypB5m0/ppeh-august-2018.pdf#page=142

Hope that helps.

Also to answer the weight ratio question for people they state in that video you use 6.5 g for 65 kilos (10 stone/143 lbs). So just divide that out.

Last edited:
Reactions: sif, Deafsn0w, Lifeisatrap and 4 others
Monday

Monday

Nov 23, 2018
Finally worked up the courage to order domperidone on ebay since I'm weary of meto. My desperation to ctb has overcome the fear of my parents which I'm pretty happy about but still very nervous. Hopefully I can get the mail before they do when it arrives:(
I hope I can get to this level. I wish my family would magically go on vacation or stop opening my packages.

Reactions: sif, Deafsn0w, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
i was thinking to use zofran and levosulpiride together bc zofran is a serotonin 5-HT3 receptor antagonist and levosulpiride is a selective antagonist of dopamine D2 receptor activity.. so using these two medicines together could be an idea as they cover the antiemetic properties of meto and they dont have the bad effects u can experience with it... what do u all think? would it be effective to use those 2 together to prevent vomiting for the sn method?

Reactions: sif, Deafsn0w, Kdawg2018 and 1 other person
D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018

Your text is white. It's hard to see your post.

Reactions: sif, Deafsn0w, Monday and 4 others
throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
does anyone see my words ?

Reactions: sif, Deafsn0w, Redt2go and 4 others