• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Cody111

Student
Nov 16, 2018
From what im finding pure ethanol isnt far off water ph levels... thoigh i wouldnt advise drinking it. A good vodka is about the same too. Buttttt.... again.. if you throw up, the SN doesnt get absorbed and wont work.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
F

Fellow

Oct 26, 2018
From what im finding pure ethanol isnt far off water ph levels... thoigh i wouldnt advise drinking it. A good vodka is about the same too. Buttttt.... again.. if you throw up, the SN doesnt get absorbed and wont work.
I was thinking vodka.... leading up to drinking Sn, couple of hours before

C

Cody111

Student
Nov 16, 2018
Im not gonna advise for or against, hell up until a few weeks ago i said i wanted to be sover when i ctb. But i couldnt do it. Dont know if it was survival instinct kicking in or i just couldnt commit at the time but it didnt work. I played around for a few hours with ligature strangulation and when ever i felt close to passing out i would stand or do somthing to release the pressure. Kinda gives you a head rush like NO, but point is i couldnt do it...
Ive now moved away from that method to SN and i know i cant do this sober, though alcohol isnt my go to this time, benzos and small amount of opiates, if i do this i want to do it right and reduce the chances of throwing up. Dont want to wake up hours later covered in vomit and mentally shattered with the worse hangover of my life.

Reactions: schizochicken, lv-gras, ausboy96 and 2 others
F

Fellow

Oct 26, 2018
Im not gonna advise for or against, hell up until a few weeks ago i said i wanted to be sover when i ctb. But i couldnt do it. Dont know if it was survival instinct kicking in or i just couldnt commit at the time but it didnt work. I played around for a few hours with ligature strangulation and when ever i felt close to passing out i would stand or do somthing to release the pressure. Kinda gives you a head rush like NO, but point is i couldnt do it...
Ive now moved away from that method to SN and i know i cant do this sober, though alcohol isnt my go to this time, benzos and small amount of opiates, if i do this i want to do it right and reduce the chances of throwing up. Dont want to wake up hours later covered in vomit and mentally shattered with the worse hangover of my life.[/QUOTE
Ive now moved away from that method to SN and i know i cant do this sober, though alcohol isnt my go to this time, benzos and small amount of opiates, if i do this i want to do it right and reduce the chances of throwing up. Dont want to wake up hours later covered in vomit and mentally shattered with the worse hangover of my life.
yeah I understand, benzodiazepines and opiates will be good. I have some zopiclone,very little diazepam.

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
reliability and peacefulness, not for 'believers': https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-reliability-and-peacefulness.8049/

Reactions: lv-gras and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
Feels like I'm repeating questions at this point but does anyone know if liquid antacids, petobismal, mylanta... would work with this method? Or would taking that along with alka seltzer and tagamet be over doing it? Or should I just stick to using that with sodium bicarbonite which would be preferable since I really don't want to spend more than I have to.

Last edited:
Reactions: lv-gras and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
From all the research I could gather, SN is still quite fatal. The antiemetics are just ingestion insurance and any type of sedative or painkiller are just for a peaceful bonus.

I wish to die more than live and only plan on taking the SN very soon. The short time of unpleasantness doesn't compare to years of mental anguish, grief, and sadness from broken dreams.
i also don't have the energy to read everything, but assuming i take the antiemetics and so on...how much pain am i looking at and also how long to unconsciousness please? it's either sn for me or charcoal method in a car? but i get the feeling both are almost equally as long/equal in pain. hmm.

Reactions: Paloma, lv-gras and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
O

OkTotti

Wizard
Nov 6, 2018
i also don't have the energy to read everything, but assuming i take the antiemetics and so on...how much pain am i looking at and also how long to unconsciousness please? it's either sn for me or charcoal method in a car? but i get the feeling both are almost equally as long/equal in pain. hmm.
You should do your research as this will be most important decision. I think it's under 30 minutes with SN if done administered correctly. And CTB by charcoal should be relatively painless (if done correctly)

Reactions: Paloma, lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
This is the same with literally every method there is. If you're hoping for a method that meets you halfway, you won't find it. If you're not ready, don't do it.
wise

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Dogsbody
Sayo

Sayo

Not 2B
Aug 22, 2018
Feels like I'm repeating questions at this point but does anyone know if liquid antacids, petobismal, mylanta... would work with this method? Or would taking that along with alka seltzer and tagamet be over doing it? Or should I just stick to using that with sodium bicarbonite which would be preferable since I really don't want to spend more than I have to.
The tagamet is enough.

Reactions: Hunter, Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
i have no energy to read what each of you here wrote about the sn method .. but i still dont understand if this method done properly with meto, the antiacid and 15 gm of sn and enough time like 5 or 6 hours is sure of not failing and leaving me with a brain damage.. thank y

Reactions: Paloma, Lifeisatrap, lv-gras and 3 others
throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
i should do my own researches i know .. im just so damn weak ...and im dumb

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, lv-gras, NoOneKnows and 2 others
F

Finallyhere

Student
Oct 30, 2018
Eowyn pointed out how one of the ingrediants found in orajel can have the same effect as sn if taken in high amounts. Rubbing your gums with orajel beforehand could also be a great way to mask the taste since it numbs the mouth. You could also use a breath freshening spray.

So, could one ingest a lot of orajel instead of SN to cause Methemoglobinemia?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
P pill says dramamine as anti emetic if can't obtain or tolerate others. Not sure if this would be strong enough though... Maybe

Sayo

Sayo

Not 2B
Aug 22, 2018
P pill says dramamine as anti emetic if can't obtain or tolerate others. Not sure if this would be strong enough though... Maybe
Not a good chapter giving correct information, disregard it. Dramamine is setting yourself up to fail imo. There is a thread by user scales with the chapter posting where some of us have critiqued the advice given. I personally believe it was false reassurance for the elderly demographic with N at home.

You will need a good dopamine blocker not to vomit from SN.

T

throwaway111222777

Nov 18, 2018
Does anyone know if fasting is supposed to include most liquids as well? Like coffee? I normally drink a lot of coffee when I wake up. Am I not supposed to do this?

Reactions: Paloma, lv-gras, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
O

OfficerK

Experienced
May 6, 2018
Does anyone know if fasting is supposed to include most liquids as well? Like coffee? I normally drink a lot of coffee when I wake up. Am I not supposed to do this?
Is that really a risk worth taking? Better to be on the safe side and just abstain from anything that's not water.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, throwaway111222777 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
T

throwaway111222777

Nov 18, 2018
Is that really a risk worth taking? Better to be on the safe side and just abstain from anything that's not water.
Aye. No, not worth the risk. I just fear being able to go through with it without my coffee I can't function right and I'm all out of it

O

OfficerK

Experienced
May 6, 2018
Aye. No, not worth the risk. I just fear being able to go through with it without my coffee I can't function right and I'm all out of it
Maybe caffeine pills could be an alternative? I don't know whether there's any difference in how it's digested.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and throwaway111222777
C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
I'm looking at either carbon monoxide by using acids or sn as well. Advantage of sn seems to be no reports damage if fails. But I'm having trouble finding anti emetics I can tolerate. Hopefully co2 quite quick also if high enough levels. Chart in p pill book. X

L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
Really, even if it's just in the morning and after an 8 hour period of not drinking anything else but water? I don't think there's a difference between that and fasting. Or did you just mean that drinking coffee is not a good idea if you're planning on drinking it right before taking sn? Just wanted a clarification.

Reactions: throwaway111222777 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
O

OfficerK

Experienced
May 6, 2018
Really, even if it's just in the morning and after an 8 hour period of not drinking anything else but water? I don't think there's a difference between that and fasting. Or did you just mean that drinking coffee is not a good idea if you're planning on drinking it right before taking sn? Just wanted a clarification.
My interpretation of their post was that they wondered whether they could drink coffee in the eight hour period prior to taking the SN. "...is fasting supposed to include most liquids as well? Like coffee."

C

Cody111

Student
Nov 16, 2018
Fasting should prolly include liquids.
But water is moved through your gut relatively fast. Just wouldnt go drinking huge amounts and would stop an few hours before just to be sure.
Like a surgury, they ask you not to eat or drink x number of hours before.

T

throwaway111222777

Nov 18, 2018
My interpretation of their post was that they wondered whether they could drink coffee in the eight hour period prior to taking the SN. "...is fasting supposed to include most liquids as well? Like coffee."
Yeah, I mean, I always drink 8-16 cups of coffee when I wake up. It gets me going. In order to ctb I need to be alert and in the right mindset. So I am a bit concerned about whether or not I can have my coffee lol. I mean, it wouldn't be RIGHT before the SN. I would end up doing the SN later in the day. It could be at any point, really. If I had to guess, I'd say at least a few hours later. You're right, though. It's not worth the risk, at all. Maybe just like one or two cups when I first wake up.

ausboy96

ausboy96

Student
Nov 17, 2018
Are Rennie and Gaviscon good alternatives to Tagamet? Tagamet is hard to get where I'm from.

U

user_1

Nov 25, 2018
Follow an antiemetics regime, just a couple pills before SN aren't ideal.

Holy fuck, yes. They cost 5 times the SN.
Prochlorperazine, Metoclopramide and Domperidone are all dopamine blockers, but ideally you want Meto or any of its commercial names (Reglan, Primperan...)

Why is metoclopramide preferable over the others? Is it available without prescription from pharmacies in England?

For anyone also curious about this, I found this page to be helpful - https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Toxification/Antiemetic_regimen . Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like metoclopramide is available without prescription in the UK, so prochlorperazine is the next best option in my case.

Last edited:
Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
How do I calculate the dose I need based on my weight/age/sex? 15g is a safe way?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and Lifeisatrap