• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Cody111

Student
Nov 16, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: WolfgangA, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
Still look like 15g is a good dose. The person that had seizure said they took more than 15.
Hi is there a link to where these ppl experiences?
Still look like 15g is a good dose. The person that had seizure said they took more than 15.
Sorry that was posted without being finished. Meant is there a link to where these ppl discuss their experiences. Is it on s suicide? Thanks

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
This seller ships worldwide:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/sodium-nit...=item33f15c2edd:g:JsEAAOSwRMdb6pNN:rk:11:pf:0

This seller also ships worldwide. Laboratory grade:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sodium-nit...=item4b511206e5:g:nCQAAOSwi3ta9HaO:rk:28:pf:0

This seller ships to Canada. It says that the SN is food grade, which should mean that it's good, but it doesn't actually state the percentage of purity, so I wouldn't personally trust it:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NC-12501-S...=item3f262f217c:g:b68AAOSwN0NaT-B1:rk:19:pf:0

I'm sure you can find someone, man =)
I have no idea what 'food grade' actually means. I checked by the CAS number, didn't see a difference. Anyone with a science/chamistry background ?

Take into account any customs issues.

H

hieronymus.bosch

Oct 6, 2018
I'm sorry if this is a repeat question (in which case I don't expect a response), but does anyone have reliable information about the effects of ingesting SN without an anti-emetic? ... I'm aware it has been proposed as a method for the relatively 'humane' control of wild animal populations, which seems to imply it could work without.

blindstatue

blindstatue

Nov 16, 2018
How long before SN would you take Lorazepam? It's the benzo i've got. Also, how much? I usually feel slow and very relaxed at 1.5mg, but still very conscious of my surroundings.

I want to be pretty fucked up on benzos by the time I drink the SN, but I fear passing out before that. I can't and won't drink alcohol.

Thank you guys

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Red star and Lifeisatrap

Sep 7, 2018
How long before SN would you take Lorazepam? It's the benzo i've got. Also, how much? I usually feel slow and very relaxed at 1.5mg, but still very conscious of my surroundings.

I want to be pretty fucked up on benzos by the time I drink the SN, but I fear passing out before that. I can't and won't drink alcohol.

Thank you guys
I would take some and time how long before you start to notice effects and how long before you start feeling really munted.
Edit* typo

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Red star and Lifeisatrap
C

Cody111

Student
Nov 16, 2018
Benzos themselves wont help much with the throwing up part...
Ive tried alcohol with motion sickness pills and its not a pleasant experience and i threw up numerous times while barely being capable of making it to the bathroom each time and my stomach was completely empty by the end of it.
I understand alcohol is different, but large amounts of nost things your body considers shouldnt be inside it will trigger the reflex. Even with basic motion sickness pills.
Also tried venzos with alcohol.. generally increases tge effects and feelings of alcohol till i throw up, though not always.

Could be similar with SN. If there is a sense of wanting to throw up on SN then a benzo may increase that.

C

Cody111

Student
Nov 16, 2018
This antiemetics thing is really annoying...
They ones reccommended are not easily accessible and it seems others wont work, yet not sure why.

Ive always told myself i would not do anything without near 100% chance of success.. throwing up is the only thing hindering this otherwise seemingly peaceful and acceptable way to go.

Reactions: therhydler, Thoughtforms, GreenLantern and 2 others
L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
Deutschv2 said: ↑
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but what if you were to increase the amount and dilute it in maybe 250 mls of water. Would it still increase the likelyhood of seizures, vomiting and burning pain? This question is for anyone by the way.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
Was also wondering if this forum had an antiemetic megathread by any chance? I attempted to make a forum exploring other antiemetic options for those having difficulty aquiring the one's being recommended but all I'm recieving are snarky comments:nomouth:. I guess there aren't any other options-_-.

Reactions: ausboy96, Lizzie S., GreenLantern and 1 other person
blindstatue

blindstatue

Nov 16, 2018
I have access to both ranitidine and omeprazole. Which one is superior?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
Try
Was also wondering if this forum had an antiemetic megathread by any chance? I attempted to make a forum exploring other antiemetic options for those having difficulty aquiring the one's being recommended but all I'm recieving are snarky comments:nomouth:. I guess there aren't any other options-_-.
try ebay called pimperin or risk online pharmacies. Lie to doctor? Some online legit clinics might prescribe if u lie. X

Reactions: therhydler and Lifeisatrap
C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
I decided to try again today.

I took 1000mg ibuprofen, 40mg primparan, 40mg Tagamet.

I made the SN mixture with 15mg SN in distilled water and will take it in about 30-45 minutes. I hope it works this time.
Anyone heard anything from scales since attempt? Wishing you peace scales whichever way it went.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
My doubts about SN:

* Is it necessary to have an empty stomach before taking SN? How long?

* The medicines that I need so much not to vomit as to regulate the ph of the stomach, can I get them without a prescription? They are expensive?

* In the case that I took these medicines together half an hour before taking SN and at the last moment I regretted and did not take SN, would something happen to have taken those two medications together?

* How do I calculate the exact amount that I have to take based on my age/sex/weight?

* In the event that I simply take 15 g that is recommended, would it take too long to die? Is it really painful?

* Is 15 g really a 100% safe dose? In the event that it fails, what sequelae would it have?

I feel if I have asked many questions, but I really need to be sure of all this.

Thanks you.

Reactions: Deutschv2 and Lifeisatrap
Gainax

Gainax

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018
Nitschke made a live video today on facebook about sn, im waiting to watching it again

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and GiveMeNovacaine
SadHoe

SadHoe

Nov 11, 2018
My doubts about SN:

* Is it necessary to have an empty stomach before taking SN? How long?

* The medicines that I need so much not to vomit as to regulate the ph of the stomach, can I get them without a prescription? They are expensive?

* In the case that I took these medicines together half an hour before taking SN and at the last moment I regretted and did not take SN, would something happen to have taken those two medications together?

* How do I calculate the exact amount that I have to take based on my age/sex/weight?

* In the event that I simply take 15 g that is recommended, would it take too long to die? Is it really painful?

* Is 15 g really a 100% safe dose? In the event that it fails, what sequelae would it have?

I feel if I have asked many questions, but I really need to be sure of all this.

Thanks you.
I got the meds without prescription. Metoclpramide was $3 for two boxes and cimetidine was $10. And for what i know nothing would happen if you don't take the sn. Just try to stay at home or somewhere chill, just in case.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Eren
Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
I got the meds without prescription. Metoclpramide was $3 for two boxes and cimetidine was $10. And for what i know nothing would happen if you don't take the sn. Just try to stay at home or somewhere chill, just in case.

Ok thanks you.

L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
Try
try ebay called pimperin or risk online pharmacies. Lie to doctor? Some online legit clinics might prescribe if u lie. X
I was hoping to find reliable antiemtics within my radius, hope being the key word lol. Since I can't order online, I guess I'm screwed then. Just gonna have to go with what I have and hope it works out:(

Reactions: Nem
Thoughtforms

Thoughtforms

Experienced
Nov 1, 2018
I've set a date. Tentatively 8th dec but I worry it's too close to Christmas. I don't want to make it harder for my parents with that date so may suffer through until jan.

This is my shopping list

• SN
  • Prochlorperazine to stop vomiting
  • Tagamet / Ranitidine from amazon
  • Sedative? (benzodiazepines)
  • Hixizine tablets Hydroxyzine is an antihistamine (hay fever tablets?)
I've received SN, Tagamet and antihistamine (I get super bad hay fever so get them on Préscription)
I have a dr's app for the rest..
I suffer vertigo migraines so can get procholorperazine easily. Is that good enough? What can I take to knock me out? I have zopiclone but don't know if that will work.

Reactions: Deutschv2 and Lifeisatrap
C

Cody111

Student
Nov 16, 2018
I've set a date. Tentatively 8th dec but I worry it's too close to Christmas. I don't want to make it harder for my parents with that date so may suffer through until jan.

This is my shopping list

• SN
  • Prochlorperazine to stop vomiting
  • Tagamet / Ranitidine from amazon
  • Sedative? (benzodiazepines)
  • Hixizine tablets Hydroxyzine is an antihistamine (hay fever tablets?)
I've received SN, Tagamet and antihistamine (I get super bad hay fever so get them on Préscription)
I have a dr's app for the rest..
I suffer vertigo migraines so can get procholorperazine easily. Is that good enough? What can I take to knock me out? I have zopiclone but don't know if that will work.

Mom used to work in police communications, xmas day is busiest day of the year for people ctb...
I think its gonna hurt them either way, not sure your situation and as close as i am i feel a few weeks out from xmas going to add to the grief. But you have to do whats best for you.

If you dont mind could you add dosages. Just so i can get a better idea of supplies. I have a pretty long list of things to choose from now though none are the go to or recommended so im gonna have to mix and match to make up for everything in a wag that doesnt alter the end result.

C

Cody111

Student
Nov 16, 2018
Just crossed my mind... the mechanism of cbt for SN is extreme levels of methemoglobin. Which is rather quickly converted back to hemaglobin.
Is there anything that can interfere woth this process? Just throwing thoughts around, im not a chemist and havnt done any investigating yet.

Thoughtforms

Thoughtforms

Experienced
Nov 1, 2018
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sodium-nitrite-method-step-by-step.6295/ I'm going on the dosages here

Thanks x

J

Jaded

Student
Sep 8, 2018
I have an idea, that *might* be a potential alternative to SN. Please have a read and if there are any doctors/scientists on the forum, please let me know your thoughts!

So, the ingestion of SN leads to methemoglobinemia, right? After doing a bit of research I ordered a 250g tub of SN from APC Pure, which I have stored in my kitchen drawer as my 'back up' method / potential additional method in addition to CO poisoning.

After re-reading the PPeH, doing further research and also keeping an eye on this thread, I almost am talking myself out of making use of the SN. I feel like there are too many variables to consider, and the possibility of vomiting and pain are major factors.

Doing further research, I stumbled upon what *seems* like a less invasive way to produce the same result (methemoglobinemia).

Benzocaine.

Some info I have gleaned from Wiki-
"The topical use of higher concentration (14-20%) benzocaine spray products applied to the mouth or mucous membranes has been found to be a cause of methemoglobinemia, a disorder in which the amount of oxygen carried by the blood is greatly reduced."
"Symptoms of methemoglobinemia usually occur within minutes to hours of applying benzocaine, and can occur upon the first-time use or after additional use."

Info from rxlist- "An overdose of benzocaine topical applied to the skin can cause life-threatening side effects such as uneven heartbeats, seizure (convulsions), coma, slowed breathing, or respiratory failure (breathing stops)."

Benzocaine sprays/gels can be bought OTC easily and cheaply. It wouldn't require a great deal of planning (no anti-emetic regimen to worry about) and you wouldn't need acid reducers for the stomach (as it is absorbed directly into the bloodstream via the skin). I think there's also the elimination of the fear factor, rubbing gel onto your skin seems quite therapeutic as opposed to swallowing the SN diluted with water.

The only thing would be to determine an optimum lethal dosage using benzocaine as a method.

Orajel is 10% . Is that too weak ?

Last edited:
Eowyn

Eowyn

Nov 4, 2018

There is a 20% extra strength Orajel available OTC. From what I have read, it is the higher strength benzocaine that causes the methemoglobinemia. Of course as it's not a tried and tested method, I have no idea on lethal dosage/reliablity other than the info found online.x

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and TheLastTrip
Eowyn

Eowyn

Nov 4, 2018
Just crossed my mind... the mechanism of cbt for SN is extreme levels of methemoglobin. Which is rather quickly converted back to hemaglobin.
Is there anything that can interfere woth this process? Just throwing thoughts around, im not a chemist and havnt done any investigating yet.

There's a document I found that might be useful to you - which drugs can be used to increase methemoglobin levels.

To prevent conversion back to hemoglobin, I think maybe you'd have to take the SN in an oxygen limited environment to hinder the processes (i.e. in presence of CO to produce hypoxemia, or at a high altitude setting for lower levels of atmospheric Oxygen).

I'm no chemist either, just hypothesizing!x

Attachments

• drugs-may-be-induced-methemoglobinemia-2329-8790-1000270.pdf
    464.1 KB · Views: 14
C

Cody111

Student
Nov 16, 2018
There's a document I found that might be useful to you - which drugs can be used to increase methemoglobin levels.

To prevent conversion back to hemoglobin, I think maybe you'd have to take the SN in an oxygen limited environment to hinder the processes (i.e. in presence of CO to produce hypoxemia, or at a high altitude setting for lower levels of atmospheric Oxygen).

I'm no chemist either, just hypothesizing!x
Thanks for that... now you got me questioning if you can build a tolerance to nitrites... eg. If someone uses amyl nitrite of a regular basis and has notice a decreased reaction to it does this mean a tolerance to methemoglobin.... hmmm...

Reactions: cappuccinogirl, naia_ and Lifeisatrap
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
SN Taste.

The peaceful handbook suggests that the taste is unremarkable!
WTF - I made up the solution and it is so horid.
I tasted a small amount and even diluted at 2 x recommended amount of water, it' bad.
I know taste is not of great importance on your death bed but just thought I would let people know how it tastes.

Reactions: therhydler, hieronymus.bosch, lv-gras and 3 others
Eowyn

Eowyn

Nov 4, 2018
Thanks for that... now you got me questioning if you can build a tolerance to nitrites... eg. If someone uses amyl nitrite of a regular basis and has notice a decreased reaction to it does this mean a tolerance to methemoglobin.... hmmm...

That's a good point. I guess it could theoretically be possible, in so much as how smokers have a certain 'tolerance' of CO due to the constant exposure to carbon monoxide in cigarette smoke. But I couldn't say if that would necessarily mean they'd build up an immunity to the effects of severe CO poisoning for instance. The human body has its limits, as with everything.x

Reactions: lv-gras and Lifeisatrap
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Ow dear. Feeling a it sleepy now !

Reactions: lv-gras, blindstatue, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
C

Cody111

Student
Nov 16, 2018
SN Taste.

The peaceful handbook suggests that the taste is unremarkable!
WTF - I made up the solution and it is so horid.
I tasted a small amount and even diluted at 2 x recommended amount of water, it' bad.
I know taste is not of great importance on your death bed but just thought I would let people know how it tastes.
Is just overly salty taste or chemical taste?

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person