• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Cody111

Student
Nov 16, 2018
How do I calculate the dose I need based on my weight/age/sex? 15g is a safe way?
From what ive read 73-200mg/kg. With 73 being the median dose in which death is likely. Dependong on your weight. 15g should be sufficient.

Working on 75g/kg...
7.5g would be 100kg, 15g/200kg(440pounds).

At 100g/kg
10g would be 100kg(220pounds)
15g for 150kg(330pounds).

2+2=4-1=3 quick maff..

Id assume you are well below 200kg. So 15g should be sufficient for a normal person working at above average median lethal dose.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
C

Cody111

Student
Nov 16, 2018
I personally would go woth the slightly higher than needed dose, better to be over than under. If you have good antiemetics this should help a lot.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Eren
C

Cody111

Student
Nov 16, 2018
Aparently median was wrong. And 73 was meant to be 71.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_nitrite
'Sodium nitrite's LD50 in rats is 180 mg/kg and its human LDLo is 71 mg/kg, meaning a 65 kg person would likely have to consume at least 4.6 g to result in death.[16]'

Still... 15g should be more than sufficient for most people.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
S

Soon

Nov 21, 2018
can someone tell me if "pure food grade" sodium nitrite is ok?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
ChemicallyCalm

ChemicallyCalm

Nothing Special
Nov 24, 2018
I can only find the SN and Ranitidine, (I can only order through amazon and I only found those) will that be enough for me to CTB?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Virgo
V

Virgo

Arcanist
Oct 3, 2018
I can only find the SN and Ranitidine, (I can only order through amazon and I only found those) will that be enough for me to CTB?
I'm trying to find out the same thing. I can't get my hands on anti-emetics.

Reactions: ChemicallyCalm and Lifeisatrap
L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
I'm trying to find out the same thing. I can't get my hands on anti-emetics.
Same, still not positive on the antiemetics I do have since they're not dopamine blockers and I don't have very much of them so can't afford to chicken out again when the time does come. I would be all set if not for those damn antiemetics:angry:.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, Virgo and 1 other person
V

Virgo

Arcanist
Oct 3, 2018
Same, still not positive on the antiemetics I do have since they're not dopamine blockers and I don't have very much of them so can't afford to chicken out again when the time does come. I would be all set if not for those damn antiemetics:angry:.
I've been researching possible ways to take sn without antiemetics.

Reactions: lv-gras, ausboy96 and Lifeisatrap
Thoughtforms

Thoughtforms

Experienced
Nov 1, 2018
I'm having trouble getting something to knock me out.

Read a case study about a girl who texted for help after 30mins of taking it. So the SN didn't knock her out. Not sure what to do. If I should risk it.

I also have some painkillers from surgery I had this year so might take them too

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Throwaway563078, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
blindstatue

blindstatue

Nov 16, 2018

Read a case study about a girl who texted for help after 30mins of taking it. So the SN didn't knock her out. Not sure what to do. If I should risk it.

I also have some painkillers from surgery I had this year so might take them too

High dose (15g) + antiemetics would make you pass out faster. It should take 10-15 minutes.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and Lifeisatrap
L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
https://www.amazon.com/PurecapsUSA-...=B078883XD5&psc=1&refRID=HH12Q6ARZ58TRXVNZ22X
This seems like it would work. You would want to fast for 12 hours and take the pills with a large glass of water. Don't take acid reducers.
I bought gel caps from a vitamin shop a while back for this reason. The problem with that according to previous posts here is you could get sick putting it in the capsules and you'd have to take them right away as the sn melts them. In my case I would need alot more time and privacy to do this which is difficult since I don't live alone:( Liquid just seems alot faster and more passive. But more is needed apparantly.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
V

Virgo

Arcanist
Oct 3, 2018
I bought gel caps from a vitamin shop a while back for this reason. The problem with that according to previous posts here is you could get sick putting it in the capsules and you'd have to take them right away as the sn melts them. In my case I would need alot more time and privacy to do this which is difficult since I don't live alone:( Liquid just seems alot faster and more passive. But more is needed apparantly.
If you were to take sa you wouldn't need to worry about privacy.

Reactions: lv-gras and Lifeisatrap
L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
If you were to take sa you wouldn't need to worry about privacy.
I would make the whole house explode instead lol. You do need to be alot more careful with sa than you do with sn. The wonderful thing about sa is that there's supposably no anticdote according to Nitshke, that is a huge plus. If the same were true for sn it'd be perfect.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, NoOneKnows and Virgo
throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and lv-gras
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018

I'm not sure about that either !

I wouldn't take SN without metoclopramide or similar. Ebay ?

L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
any clear fluids should be basically the same as water for fasting purposes

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
Anyone got an idea for what to do when SN fails ? Stabbing oneself through the heart seems 'nice', but hardly realistic.
I'm no hero and I wouldn't wait for days without 'help'.

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
V

Virgo

Arcanist
Oct 3, 2018
Anyone got an idea for what to do when SN fails ? Stabbing oneself through the heart seems 'nice', but hardly realistic.
I'm no hero and I wouldn't wait for days without 'help'.
Did it fail for you? Or are you being proactive?

Reactions: lv-gras and Lifeisatrap
Motherfly

Motherfly

Student
Oct 24, 2018
Is SN the same as N?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
E

empty1

Nov 14, 2018
Hello everyone! :)

I have SN, tagamet (acid reducer), hydroxyzine (anti-anxiety pills that will make me drowsy), and ondansetron (anti-nausea). Is there anything else I need? Should I take them in any particular order?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Sinbad
C

Cody111

Student
Nov 16, 2018
Hello everyone! :)

I have SN, tagamet (acid reducer), hydroxyzine (anti-anxiety pills that will make me drowsy), and ondansetron (anti-nausea). Is there anything else I need? Should I take them in any particular order?

Ordansetron may help but might not be sufficient. Metoclopramide is the recommended, they act of different receptors in the brain. Just from what ive heard.

V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
Cimetidine is Tagamet right?