• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SadHoe

SadHoe

Nov 11, 2018
I've set a date. Tentatively 8th dec but I worry it's too close to Christmas. I don't want to make it harder for my parents with that date so may suffer through until jan.

This is my shopping list

• SN
  • Prochlorperazine to stop vomiting
  • Tagamet / Ranitidine from amazon
  • Sedative? (benzodiazepines)
  • Hixizine tablets Hydroxyzine is an antihistamine (hay fever tablets?)
I've received SN, Tagamet and antihistamine (I get super bad hay fever so get them on Préscription)
I have a dr's app for the rest..
I suffer vertigo migraines so can get procholorperazine easily. Is that good enough? What can I take to knock me out? I have zopiclone but don't know if that will work.
I have the same date lol

Reactions: therhydler, lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Deutschv2

Deutschv2

Student
Sep 23, 2018
Do u have to fast? it seems like not all the attempt reports don't really mention fasting but people says to do it

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
Slayer

Slayer

Sep 13, 2018
How fast is death coming after you drink SN? I was thinking about to go with a bang, but I'm afraid I'll be rescued by paramedics. Although I live in a small town and local hospital is loaded with incompetent staff, I highly doubt anyone could recognize methemoglobinemia and what to do about it.

L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
SN Taste.

The peaceful handbook suggests that the taste is unremarkable!
WTF - I made up the solution and it is so horid.
I tasted a small amount and even diluted at 2 x recommended amount of water, it' bad.
I know taste is not of great importance on your death bed but just thought I would let people know how it tastes.
Eowyn pointed out how one of the ingrediants found in orajel can have the same effect as sn if taken in high amounts. Rubbing your gums with orajel beforehand could also be a great way to mask the taste since it numbs the mouth. You could also use a breath freshening spray.

Reactions: Lara Francis, lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Thoughtforms

Thoughtforms

Experienced
Nov 1, 2018
I changed my date to jan so I can spend xmas with my parents and will buy them something special with all the money I have left.

But to suffer another 6 more weeks... I really need this to work when the time comes.
I've booked my hotel room and I see my dr tomorrow.
What is the success rate like? Wondering if I should have a backup plan.

Reactions: xb243, therhydler, lv-gras and 1 other person
J

Jaded

Student
Sep 8, 2018
SN Taste.
WTF - I made up the solution and it is so horid.
I tasted a small amount and even diluted at 2 x recommended amount of water, it' bad.
I know taste is not of great importance on your death bed but just thought I would let people know how it tastes.
It's disgusting especially if like me you don't add extra salt to things.

Reactions: lv-gras and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
Here's some SA cases off the 8ch.net thread
https://i.imgur.com/fN6GqtX.png (I reuploaded it to imgur incase if it disapear) Original thread https://8ch.net/suicide/res/34460.html#36233
From this table I get that SN can be survived, almost with ease if one seeks help quickly.

This is a megathread, and I don't recall all posts. SN is somewhat unreliable, isn't it ? Maybe if you knock yourself out, but if you can't then
I have my doubts about the probability of success if you're not 'hardcore' suicidal. Meaning, intense desire/craving to end your life and a lot of mental and physical stamina. Nitschke described one case, but that's likely someone close to death. I get that at times it's almost peaceful, but quite often it's not.

I'd rather get SA, but it appears to be impossible in Europe.

Feedback ?

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and naia_
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Is just overly salty taste or chemical taste?
Both .even a small amount makes you feel sick.so anti ememetics are a must!

Reactions: lv-gras, mattwitt, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
O

OfficerK

Experienced
May 6, 2018
From this table I get that SN can be survived, almost with ease if one seeks help quickly.

This is a megathread, and I don't recall all posts. SN is somewhat unreliable, isn't it ? Maybe if you knock yourself out, but if you can't then
I have my doubts about the probability of success if you're not 'hardcore' suicidal. Meaning, intense desire/craving to end your life and a lot of mental and physical stamina. Nitschke described one case, but that's likely someone close to death. I get that at times it's almost peaceful, but quite often it's not.

I'd rather get SA, but it appears to be impossible in Europe.

Feedback ?
Not sure what new feedback you're looking for, we've talked about the same issue many times before. SN seems to be reliable if you avoid receiving medical attention. You won't fall unconscious immediately after having ingested it, and most likely you'll have to be prepared to endure somewhere between 15 and 30 minutes of knowing that death is imminent.

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Justanotherconsumer and 3 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
I have my doubts about the probability of success if you're not 'hardcore' suicidal. Meaning, intense desire/craving to end your life and a lot of mental and physical stamina.

Feedback ?

This is the same with literally every method there is. If you're hoping for a method that meets you halfway, you won't find it. If you're not ready, don't do it.

Reactions: littlelady774, therhydler, lv-gras and 7 others
Dogsbody

Dogsbody

Odo
Oct 22, 2018
@Chinaski is wise

Reactions: lv-gras, mattwitt, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@Chinaski , I'd be 100 % ready if I were dead. According to sources and my own perception, time+pain=bad.

Be honest, not many people will hold out if suffering is very brutal and prolongued and they can end it. Survival instinct. Just realism.
Just like irreversible full suspension vs. partial suspension.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
@Chinaski , I'd be 100 % ready if I were dead.

You wouldn't be 'ready' for anything, on account of being dead.

Yes, pain is bad, we'd all like to pass with as little amount of suffering as possible. Even the pro-lifers would prefer a painless exit to a painful one. The thing is you spend all your time here discounting each and every method; it's fine and understandable that you don't want to ctb immediately and would prefer a smoother passing, but at some point you're going to have to come to terms with the fact that it's not the methods that are keeping you alive, it's you, and that is absolutely okay.

Reactions: littlelady774, therhydler, lv-gras and 6 others
O

OfficerK

Experienced
May 6, 2018
@Chinaski , I'd be 100 % ready if I were dead. According to sources and my own perception, time+pain=bad.

Be honest, not many people will hold out if suffering is very brutal and prolongued and they can end it. Survival instinct. Just realism.

Nobody is arguing that it is easy to endure brutal and prolonged suffering. Nor is there strong indication that SN is either of those things.

Reactions: Bluedew, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
Gainax

Gainax

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018
will ,doing a test to verify lucidity and control by taking on 3*10mg antiemetic+ 4*75mg antiacid, affect negatively ctb on posterior day?

Reactions: Bluedew, lv-gras, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
C

Cody111

Student
Nov 16, 2018
So i know i guy.
He has his SN ready, just needs a way to weigh it, hes looking for scales that measure in g's.
Didnt have any antiemetics but has mirtazapine which is shown to reduce vomiting and nausia so upped dose on that and will continue for a few days on higer dose prior.
Has acid reducers and blockeds. Will tkae prior.
Has benzos and opiate pain killers. Will take prior.

Good side effect of mirtazapine as well as being shown to reduce nausia and vomiting its also a decent sedative, mixed with benzos and small amount of opiates should reduce any pain, knock them out. Just the antiemetics part im not 100% sure on.

Few days on high dose of mirtazapine.
Fast for 6-8 hours prior.
1h-30min before take benzos, opiates and last dose of mirtazapine.
30mins before take acid reducers.
Wait till feeling sleepyish and take SN.

Hopefully the combination will cause loss of conciousness shortly before SN takes effect. Choking on vomit doesnt really seen like a massive issue if unconscious, also benzos will reduce chance of seizure and slightly help with sedation.
Opiates will help sedation and any stomach pain or headache.
Mirtazapine will help with sedation and nausia, and hopefully vomiting.

Any issues or questions?

Reactions: therhydler, NoOneKnows, lv-gras and 4 others
throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
for who received meto from that greek guy, did u had to sign something? cause i dont want my parents to find out

Reactions: therhydler, lv-gras, Circles and 3 others
Sayo

Sayo

Not 2B
Aug 22, 2018
I've set a date. Tentatively 8th dec but I worry it's too close to Christmas. I don't want to make it harder for my parents with that date so may suffer through until jan.

This is my shopping list

• SN
I've received SN, Tagamet and antihistamine (I get super bad hay fever so get them on Préscription)
I suffer vertigo migraines so can get procholorperazine easily. Is that good enough? What can I take to knock me out? I have zopiclone but don't know if that will work.
I have access to both prochlorperazine and metoclopramide and have looked into this a bit. My opinion is that you ought to take the time to get the metoclopramide if you can order it from the Greek listing. Prochlorperazine is more potent and I wouldn't know how to alter the dose, and the side effects would seriously interfere with carrying out the method. If you have to use the prochlorperazine, test it a week or so beforehand at a half or so of your intended dose, then cease use.

Benzodiazepines are fine for the sedatives, just be aware of their different timings. Different benzodiazepines have different efficacy for unconsciousness specifically, but don't count on being knocked out right after you take the SN. They do ease anxiety a lot.

Zopiclone and antihistamines might not be good to mix. You may be tolerant to zopiclone if you already use it; you yourself know best how effective it is given your own idiosyncratic biochemistry.

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
Thoughtforms

Thoughtforms

Experienced
Nov 1, 2018
Thank you so much! What's the Greek listing!

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@Thoughtforms ,

Ebay, Greece, metoclopramide/Primperan.

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
Question: SN is really Nitschke's thing, isn't it ?

I have read some of the resources, but I didn't come across SN in any of the other books. Certainly not in the older books.

F

Fellow

Oct 26, 2018
Does anybody know alcohol can be taken with this method?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Arak and concededarc
C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
Hi

This is my shopping list

• SN
Hi what's the anti histamine for? X

J

Jaded

Student
Sep 8, 2018
No.
I don't think alcohol is recommended but if you need it then you are still ingesting the SN so it would hopefully work out.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
F

Fellow

Oct 26, 2018
No.
I don't think alcohol is recommended but if you need it then you are still ingesting the SN so it would hopefully work out.
Thankyou

C

Cody111

Student
Nov 16, 2018
Would increase chances of vomiting, and not sure about ph levels coverting SN to nitrate which is still toxic but far less than nitrite.

F

Fellow

Oct 26, 2018
Would increase chances of vomiting, and not sure about ph levels coverting SN to nitrate which is still toxic but far less than nitrite.
Thank you