• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

empty1

Nov 14, 2018
Ordansetron may help but might not be sufficient. Metoclopramide is the recommended, they act of different receptors in the brain. Just from what ive heard.
Where can I buy that? I doubt I'll convince someone to give me a prescription for that too. I really wanted to do this tonight. :(

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and lv-gras
C

Cody111

Student
Nov 16, 2018
Where can I buy that? I doubt I'll convince someone to give me a prescription for that too. I really wanted to do this tonight. :(
Depends on where you are and the legality of it.

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Virgo, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
I lost the thread someone suggested a book - five last acts ? I don't know if anyone besides Nitschke is really discussing SN.
Anyway, while trying to download the pdf I encountered an infection. i won't try that again, although I could use a workaround.

As a side note, is there anything in that book that's really useful and not in the other books ?

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
OK ... got a few sources.

Anyone ready for something critical rather than 'we believe'.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_nitrite

'
Toxicity
While this chemical will prevent the growth of bacteria, it can be toxic in high amounts for animals and humans. Sodium nitrite's LD50 in rats is 180 mg/kg and its human LDLo is 71 mg/kg, meaning a 65 kg person would likely have to consume at least 4.6 g to result in death.[16] To prevent toxicity, sodium nitrite (blended with salt) sold as a food additive is dyed bright pink to avoid mistaking it for plain salt or sugar. Nitrites are not naturally occurring in vegetables in significant quantities.[17] However, nitrates are found in commercially available vegetables and a study in an intensive agricultural area in northern Portugal found residual nitrate levels in 34 vegetable samples, including different varieties of cabbage, lettuce, spinach, parsley and turnips ranged between 54 and 2440 mg/kg, e.g. curly kale (302.0 mg/kg) and green cauliflower (64 mg/kg).[18][19] Boiling vegetables lowers nitrate but not nitrite.[18] Fresh meat contains 0.4–0.5 mg/kg nitrite and 4–7 mg/kg of nitrate (10–30 mg/kg nitrate in cured meats).[17] The presence of nitrite in animal tissue is a consequence of metabolism of nitric oxide, an important neurotransmitter.[20] Nitric oxide can be created de novo from nitric oxide synthase utilizing arginine or from ingested nitrate or nitrite.[21] '

'meaning a 65 kg person would likely have to consume at least 4.6 g to result in death' Minimum. Can we be sure 15 gr is 95 % guaranteed lethal ?

Ldlo lowest lethal dose

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/news/2018/01/02/feds-test-sodium-nitrite-poison-effort-root-feral-hogs

'"When it's consumed, it's quickly metabolized, and it's particularly lethal to pigs because they have fewer enzymes to fight the sodium nitrite."
but humans are not pigs.

http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/530790.shtml survivor, seriously suffering. I'm pretty much desperately looking for something. Can't afford to fail.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, BurningLights and 1 other person
L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
Hello everyone! :)

I have SN, tagamet (acid reducer), hydroxyzine (anti-anxiety pills that will make me drowsy), and ondansetron (anti-nausea). Is there anything else I need? Should I take them in any particular order?
I have the same equipment! Also, want to use it and get this over with asap. The fear of lack of efficacy of that same anti emetic is the only thing stopping me too:( You can get the meto from ebay apparantly if that helps. It didn't help me since I'm unable to order online being that I don't live alone and don't want to risk getting caught so I'm left with no other options.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, NoOneKnows and lv-gras
TentRetreat

TentRetreat

Nov 11, 2018
OK ... got a few sources.

Anyone ready for something critical rather than 'we believe'.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_nitrite

'
Toxicity
While this chemical will prevent the growth of bacteria, it can be toxic in high amounts for animals and humans. Sodium nitrite's LD50 in rats is 180 mg/kg and its human LDLo is 71 mg/kg, meaning a 65 kg person would likely have to consume at least 4.6 g to result in death.[16] To prevent toxicity, sodium nitrite (blended with salt) sold as a food additive is dyed bright pink to avoid mistaking it for plain salt or sugar. Nitrites are not naturally occurring in vegetables in significant quantities.[17] However, nitrates are found in commercially available vegetables and a study in an intensive agricultural area in northern Portugal found residual nitrate levels in 34 vegetable samples, including different varieties of cabbage, lettuce, spinach, parsley and turnips ranged between 54 and 2440 mg/kg, e.g. curly kale (302.0 mg/kg) and green cauliflower (64 mg/kg).[18][19] Boiling vegetables lowers nitrate but not nitrite.[18] Fresh meat contains 0.4–0.5 mg/kg nitrite and 4–7 mg/kg of nitrate (10–30 mg/kg nitrate in cured meats).[17] The presence of nitrite in animal tissue is a consequence of metabolism of nitric oxide, an important neurotransmitter.[20] Nitric oxide can be created de novo from nitric oxide synthase utilizing arginine or from ingested nitrate or nitrite.[21] '

'meaning a 65 kg person would likely have to consume at least 4.6 g to result in death' Minimum. Can we be sure 15 gr is 95 % guaranteed lethal ?

Ldlo lowest lethal dose

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/news/2018/01/02/feds-test-sodium-nitrite-poison-effort-root-feral-hogs

'"When it's consumed, it's quickly metabolized, and it's particularly lethal to pigs because they have fewer enzymes to fight the sodium nitrite."
but humans are not pigs.

http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/530790.shtml survivor, seriously suffering. I'm pretty much desperately looking for something. Can't afford to fail.

China has a suicide epidemic so it's difficult to trust the media over there completely especially because the governments agenda regulates much of what is said.

In regards to how lethal, it would seem so but from my understanding a few studies alone is not enough Veritasium highlights this point i think.

It's quite cynical to take the view that a large percentage of scientific reviews are incorrect, somewhere in that range, (1 - 5 grams) appears to be the true value that represents a reliable death. This is dependant on weight which others have stated based on the minimum lethal dose (MLD) which in many cases 15 grams is 3x the MLD.

But as with any 'drug' more like chemical compound in this case, it's difficult to put an exact number on it. I think that's probably where Nitschke's logic lies, considering a number of existing studies have made estimates between the range of one and 5 grams (there have been attempts at higher levels of consumption of which we don't know the full picture i.e. in some cases people have called emergency services within a short period of time).

Considering this is a novel method (new and has few experience reports) as far as I can tell and based on what others have said doesn't come with the same level of guarantees as other more proven methods have. That being said i'm interested in the method and am going to stock up since it seems promising. @see

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, About_to_Go, Arak and 2 others
TentRetreat

TentRetreat

Nov 11, 2018
I think the takeaway from that is I could be chatting shit (i'm not a scientist), I think i fall in the group of people that many do so in this forum. That is anxious, whilst we want to exit as soon as possible the idea of failure is daunting. No one wants to be in the position of the latter where we are left permanently damaged.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, About_to_Go, stargazer and 3 others
O

OfficerK

Experienced
May 6, 2018
Also, I don't see how the condescending tone is justified at all. You keep repeating this notion that our faith in this method is completely unfounded, which just tells me that you're completely ignoring what everyone else has to say.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ausboy96, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@OfficerK , if that is directed at me ? I'm against 'faith'. Try to verify or falsify.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
C

Cody111

Student
Nov 16, 2018
This is interesting.... could partially be explained by having a full stomach and not be absorbed effectively or timely? He had >90% methemoglobin which should have been lethal. Also interesting to note that it was almost completly reversed in a few hours of treatment. Its possible he threw up? Though doesnt say so....
I have many questions........

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
S

samsays89

Student
Oct 4, 2018

It's three times the lethal dose for a 65 kg male, so I think reliability would be greater than 95% for a 65 kg male. If you're heavier than 65 kg, then it's pretty simple math to find triple the lethal dose. For example, a 100 kg male has a lethal dose of 7.1 g. 15 g is more than double the lethal dose, and 21.3 g would be triple the lethal dose for a 100 kg male.

I mean taking three times the lethal dose of anything would be nearly guaranteed - especially without medical intervention. If you have a BAC of 1.2, you're dead unless you have immediate medical help.

QUOTE="Arak, post: 142239, member: 2801"]

but humans are not pigs.[/QUOTE]

I'd still trust the 71mg/kg medical lethal dose. Also, the acid reducer tagamet listed in the instructions is meant to help the sodium nitrite work.

http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/530790.shtml survivor, seriously suffering. I'm pretty much desperately looking for something. Can't afford to fail.[/QUOTE]

"Ah You, who could not stand the pain, called emergency medical services. He survived while the other two died."

So either 1/3 felt pain or 1/3 was not able to bear it. If he was able to call emergency services, I don't think the pain would have been that bad. A torn muscle would probably be worse.

Edit: If someone would want to be 100% sure, maybe they could combine methods. Like SN with hypothermia or something.

T

throwaway111222777

Nov 18, 2018
i tried with meto and puked it, i was unconscious like in 3 seconds and ending up in ICU
I don't understand why I hear accounts like this. How is it even possible that some people still vomit even after taking meto?? All I can think is that they either didn't fast, or they took too large amount of SN. It just doesn't make sense. But it still makes me nervous. I am willing and able to put up with a bit of pain in the event that I don't look consciousness within 15 minutes like I'm supposed to. But in the event that I throw up....emergency services need to be called because I may end up surviving with permanent damage.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Final Escape and Lifeisatrap
L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
I don't understand why I hear accounts like this. How is it even possible that some people still vomit even after taking meto?? All I can think is that they either didn't fast, or they took too large amount of SN. It just doesn't make sense. But it still makes me nervous. I am willing and able to put up with a bit of pain in the event that I don't look consciousness within 15 minutes like I'm supposed to. But in the event that I throw up....emergency services need to be called because I may end up surviving with permanent damage.
Yeah, I don't trust this one size fits all mentallity in regards to antiemetics. Every one is built differently and will have different reactions. There may need to be some kind of trial and error testing on various antiemetics but we lack resources so all of us are just using what we're able to attain.

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@samsays89,

This thinking that taking 3 times ldlo guarantees death is flawed thinking. Depends on how it effects the body. For example, do 50 % of people die at 7 gr and 85 at 15 gr. Or do 50 % of people die at 10 gr and 98 % at 15 gr ?

Anyway, does anyone have a backup plan in case this method doesn't work or would you cry for help ?
No offense.

Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
It's three times the lethal dose for a 65 kg male, so I think reliability would be greater than 95% for a 65 kg male. If you're heavier than 65 kg, then it's pretty simple math to find triple the lethal dose. For example, a 100 kg male has a lethal dose of 7.1 g. 15 g is more than double the lethal dose, and 21.3 g would be triple the lethal dose for a 100 kg male.

I mean taking three times the lethal dose of anything would be nearly guaranteed - especially without medical intervention. If you have a BAC of 1.2, you're dead unless you have immediate medical help.

but humans are not pigs.

I'd still trust the 71mg/kg medical lethal dose. Also, the acid reducer tagamet listed in the instructions is meant to help the sodium nitrite work.

http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/530790.shtml survivor, seriously suffering. I'm pretty much desperately looking for something. Can't afford to fail.[/QUOTE]

"Ah You, who could not stand the pain, called emergency medical services. He survived while the other two died."

So either 1/3 felt pain or 1/3 was not able to bear it. If he was able to call emergency services, I don't think the pain would have been that bad. A torn muscle would probably be worse.

Edit: If someone would want to be 100% sure, maybe they could combine methods. Like SN with hypothermia or something.[/QUOTE]

I never looked at it that way- that a torn muscle could be worse. . . hummm....

L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
Could paxil help with knocking yourself out with this method? I haven't seen it's mention. I just got a prescription for it today but probably won't use it with this method unless it really would help.

I

Idontknow

Nov 17, 2018
Is it OK to but technical grade (100 %) SN instead of food grade(99,9%)? Since it clearly states that it's not for consumption? The shipping time for the technichal one is waaay shorter

V

Virgo

Arcanist
Oct 3, 2018
Is it OK to but technical grade (100 %) SN instead of food grade(99,9%)? Since it clearly states that it's not for consumption? The shipping time for the technichal one is waaay shorter
Yes

Crest33

Crest33

Sheet slinger
Nov 28, 2018
I ordered 35 gram of sn. Is there something as taking to much sn? Should i stick to 15 gram?

Thoughtforms

Thoughtforms

Experienced
Nov 1, 2018
I ordered 35 gram of sn. Is there something as taking to much sn? Should i stick to 15 gram?
If you take too much you will likely puke it up. Stick to 15-20g depending on height / weight

I believe the dosage was only recently raised to 15, so it should be more than enough

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, NoOneKnows, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
Anyone willing to suggest a source for SN in Europe ? apcpure won't ship to my location. (https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/apcpure) I asked.

Ebay or some other supplier that is willing and will not restrict sales ? Lots of mostly anonymous, small sellers on Ebay that don't don't have 100 % feedback and just seem to offer 'power', in a plastic bag or not. Any recommendations ? I get the feeling they are trying to restrict it.

I just want to purchase this as a backup.

Help please, if you know ?

Crest33

Crest33

Sheet slinger
Nov 28, 2018
Anyone willing to suggest a source for SN in Europe ? apcpure won't ship to my location. (https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/apcpure) I asked.

Ebay or some other supplier that is willing and will not restrict sales ? Lots of mostly anonymous, small sellers on Ebay that don't don't have 100 % feedback and just seem to offer 'power', in a plastic bag or not. Any recommendations ? I get the feeling they are trying to restrict it.

I just want to purchase this as a backup.

Help please, if you know ?
https://m.benl.ebay.be/itm/Sodium-N...hash=item214b84c4fd:m:myPLwXPKwzs9RjdjOsIgaOQ

This?

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
Thanks, just settled on that one. I'm not even sure it's genuine ! Powder in a bag, unmarked ? Backup plan ...Shipping can take rather long, I see.

If anyone knows of a better one ... but look at what they are doing: https://www.camlab.co.uk/sodium-nitrite-pure-p15656.aspx#

'
Please Note: You may experience delivery delays when purchasing items from this category. If you are not a registered company, or you have requested delivery to a private address, we are unable to supply these items due to current transport regulations and mandatory Police checks. Please call +44 (0) 1954 233110 for further information. '

J

Jaded

Student
Sep 8, 2018
Thanks, just settled on that one. I'm not even sure it's genuine ! Powder in a bag, unmarked ? Backup plan ...Shipping can take rather long, I see.

If anyone knows of a better one ... but look at what they are doing: https://www.camlab.co.uk/sodium-nitrite-pure-p15656.aspx#

'
Please Note: You may experience delivery delays when purchasing items from this category. If you are not a registered company, or you have requested delivery to a private address, we are unable to supply these items due to current transport regulations and mandatory Police checks. Please call +44 (0) 1954 233110 for further information. '
:ohh::O the UK just repulses me