• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
Do yall know if sn will be shown in the autopsy (if it gets to kill me)? or how is the cause of death shown in it?
I think your lips turn green or blue when you die by poison so they'll do tests and find out.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and Lifeisatrap
SadHoe

SadHoe

Nov 11, 2018
I think your lips turn green or blue when you die by poison so they'll do tests and find out.
Thanks, I guess its not as bad as being found hung up to the roof.

L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
I have an idea, that *might* be a potential alternative to SN. Please have a read and if there are any doctors/scientists on the forum, please let me know your thoughts!

So, the ingestion of SN leads to methemoglobinemia, right? After doing a bit of research I ordered a 250g tub of SN from APC Pure, which I have stored in my kitchen drawer as my 'back up' method / potential additional method in addition to CO poisoning.

After re-reading the PPeH, doing further research and also keeping an eye on this thread, I almost am talking myself out of making use of the SN. I feel like there are too many variables to consider, and the possibility of vomiting and pain are major factors.

Doing further research, I stumbled upon what *seems* like a less invasive way to produce the same result (methemoglobinemia).

Benzocaine.

Some info I have gleaned from Wiki-
"The topical use of higher concentration (14-20%) benzocaine spray products applied to the mouth or mucous membranes has been found to be a cause of methemoglobinemia, a disorder in which the amount of oxygen carried by the blood is greatly reduced."
"Symptoms of methemoglobinemia usually occur within minutes to hours of applying benzocaine, and can occur upon the first-time use or after additional use."

Info from rxlist- "An overdose of benzocaine topical applied to the skin can cause life-threatening side effects such as uneven heartbeats, seizure (convulsions), coma, slowed breathing, or respiratory failure (breathing stops)."

Benzocaine sprays/gels can be bought OTC easily and cheaply. It wouldn't require a great deal of planning (no anti-emetic regimen to worry about) and you wouldn't need acid reducers for the stomach (as it is absorbed directly into the bloodstream via the skin). I think there's also the elimination of the fear factor, rubbing gel onto your skin seems quite therapeutic as opposed to swallowing the SN diluted with water.

The only thing would be to determine an optimum lethal dosage using benzocaine as a method.

I'd like to know people's thoughts. The science behind it is all there. Would it be a viable alternative option, or does it sound 'too good to be true'?

I am seriously considering giving it a go in parallel with charcoal burning in my car. Fire up some coals, maybe toast up some marshmallows to eat, put the grill in my car, give myself an all over body massage with benzocaine gel prior to relaxing in the back seat..... just an idea anyway :)

P.S. Sorry if this was TL;DR. I do suggest giving it a read.x
Great post, always open to suggestions cause getting a hold of the antiemitics and acid reducers seems to be putting alot of people off this method for sure, myself included. The acid reducer was extremely easy for me to attain, but the antiemtics are another story.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and Eowyn
Kim

Kim

Daydreamer
Sep 18, 2018
sorry for asking questions... but could anyone tell me if there's a reliable link for sn that is shipped from a country within the EU?

Hey, I'm from the EU too. I ordered it here: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/sodium-n...h=item33f15c2edd:g:JsEAAOSwRMdb6pNN:rk:7:pf:0

Safe delivery after 2-3 weeks :)

I live in Europe and I ordered Tagamet from USA one month ago, it's still not here.
Hey. I'm ordered from the US a few days ago. Date of delivery: 20 Nov - 20 Dec. I post again when its here ^^

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and throwaway777
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@Kim ,

That's a bit slow ! If you know what to do with the things that seller offers in his store I guess you may be able to help yourself with something ... For a moment that ferracyanide caught my eye, but it's of low toxicity it seems.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
Kim

Kim

Daydreamer
Sep 18, 2018
@Arak
I already have SN, Meto and wait for the Tagamet.
Another acid reducer (Pantoprazol / Omeprazol) is in my hands too.

For what do you want the ferracyanide? I don't know anything about it.

C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
That's one area where Nitschke and the PPH is wrong and misleading. You'd be trying to poison yourself to death and vomiting therefore is highly possible ! Check out Querry1's story he was kind enough to share with everyone on here.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sodium-nitrite-attempt.2902/

There's more than 1 Meto regiment that can be carried out before ingesting SN
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Toxification/Antiemetic_regimen
So domperidone can be used instead of metro if u don't tolerate that? Thanks

Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
Does anyone know of a source of sn that delivers to Canada? I think I still have some antiemetics but might not be able to find them, what is all needed for the sn method?
Peace

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Dani Paradox and 2 others
L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
Yes, both domperidone and meto are viable since they're both of the same class (dopamine blockers).

C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
I g
now.. i only need tagamet .. i see that i can buy it from ebay but it comes from usa .. anyone who bought it from eu??
I got raniridine instead
apparently need 200-250 mg. X

Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
Does anyone know of a source of sn that delivers to Canada? I think I still have some antiemetics but might not be able to find them, what is all needed for the sn method?
Peace

This seller ships worldwide:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/sodium-nit...=item33f15c2edd:g:JsEAAOSwRMdb6pNN:rk:11:pf:0

This seller also ships worldwide. Laboratory grade:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sodium-nit...=item4b511206e5:g:nCQAAOSwi3ta9HaO:rk:28:pf:0

This seller ships to Canada. It says that the SN is food grade, which should mean that it's good, but it doesn't actually state the percentage of purity, so I wouldn't personally trust it:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NC-12501-S...=item3f262f217c:g:b68AAOSwN0NaT-B1:rk:19:pf:0

I'm sure you can find someone, man =)

Reactions: WolfgangA, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Paloma and 3 others

Sep 7, 2018
Thoughts on my recipe?

Anti emetics for 3 days
Fasting for previous 10/12hrs, some liquid.
Alcohol (40%) (vodka) 30mins prior (4 shots)
Oxycodone 5/10 mins prior (80mg)
Sn approx handful/100/150grams?
Then box cutter for garuantee

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
Thoughts on my recipe?

Anti emetics for 3 days
Fasting for previous 10/12hrs, some liquid.
Alcohol (40%) (vodka) 30mins prior (4 shots)
Oxycodone 5/10 mins prior (80mg)
Sn approx handful/100/150grams?
Then box cutter for garuantee
I'm no expert by any means but that sounds like a recipe for failure.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals

Sep 7, 2018
Oh and anyone want Sn in Australia, please let me know. All I could get was a 25kg bag (50lb).

Edit *

Know how to get

Sayo

Sayo

Not 2B
Aug 22, 2018
Yes. If you can get ondansetron (Zofran) add a smaller dose of that in too. Be aware domperidone has its own side effects and isn't quite as strong as meto, so there's a chance it could go wrong.

Oh and anyone want Sn in Australia, please let me know. All I could get was a 25kg bag (50lb).

Edit *

Know how to get
Should be on eBay.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Discarded
L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
I'm no expert by any means but that sounds like a recipe for failure.
That's an execessive amount of sn. Will definately make you puke even with the meto sadly.

L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
15-20 grams is the recommended dosage.

O

OfficerK

Experienced
May 6, 2018
The PPEH says 15g, but you're probably aware of that.

Though, I must say that I would advise against cutting your throat on top of using the SN. If you're brave enough to inflict that level of discomfort upon yourself, then I would suggest that you instead replace the boxcutter with jumping from a height. That would be far less painful, while at the same time granting you the same - or even greater - added reliability.

Reactions: Lizzie S., RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap

Sep 7, 2018
The PPEH says 15g, but you're probably aware of that.

Though, I must say that I would advise against cutting your throat on top of using the SN. If you're brave enough to inflict that level of discomfort upon yourself, then I would suggest that you instead replace the boxcutter with jumping from a height. That would be far less painful, while at the same time granting you the same - or even greater - added reliability.
Are you inferring that slashing wrists/throat, would reduce reliability?
If so how?
Curious is all, I would have thought it would help to ensure the end

O

OfficerK

Experienced
May 6, 2018
Are you inferring that slashing wrists/throat, would reduce reliability?
If so how?
Curious is all, I would have thought it would help to ensure the end
Nope, my sentence says that jumping will give the same added reliability as the boxcutter, which means that the boxcutter can also make it more reliable. Jumping would be preferable primarily because it is less painful.

That being said, I can imagine that the pain caused by cutting your throat would make it more likely for you to seek out help. Of course, that depends on how deep the cut is and whether you're physically capable of doing so.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lizzie S., RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap

Sep 7, 2018
S
Nope, my sentence says that jumping will give the same added reliability as the boxcutter, which means that the boxcutter can also make it more reliable. Jumping would be preferable primarily because it is less painful.

That being said, I can imagine that the pain caused by cutting your throat would make it more likely for you to seek out help. Of course, that depends on how deep the cut is and whether your physically capable of doing so.
sorry my bad, just got confused, said it out aloud and made sense

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Discarded, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
now.. i only need tagamet .. i see that i can buy it from ebay but it comes from usa .. anyone who bought it from eu??
Ranitidine is something you can get from Ebay Europe.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018

Sources claim you can, but I'd be cautious. Check out a few posts in a recent thread. A moderator posted some good info.

@Kim , toxic cyanide is useful ... but this stuff isn't that lethal.

Reactions: Discarded and Lifeisatrap
C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
Hi does anyone have any thoughts on if you should take anti emetic and antacid at same time. Read anti emetics should be 45 mins to hour before. Thanks

Reactions: Paloma and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
C

Cody111

Student
Nov 16, 2018
Hiya,

Ive read through the first 15 or so pages of this thread. Got a few questions about the things involved.

First up, not so much a question, but the SN is obviously needed. For those pf you having issues finding it possibly try a company that produces for idustrial use for food conpanys. I found one that was selling bulk but also in smaller amounts for lests... say, at home chefs or hobbyists.
You want to same sure you get nitrite and not nitate. There is a difference.
And you want pure of close as, not food grade.

The antiemetics confuse me a bit, why do they need to be dopamine blockers? And as someone suggested most antispychotics are dopamine blockers, would these along with antihistamine based antiemetics work?

The stomach acid reducer, can any stomach acid reducer or blocker work?

Also a fair few people mentioned valium or benzos in general. This is purely for the slight sedation and to prevent sezures right?

There is more to it my questions but ill wait for a bit more info before making myself look completly uneducated :p

Reactions: Paloma, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 2 others