• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
I have both the original version of dramamine and the less drowsy version of meclizine?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and mattwitt
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
Oh I have both dramamine and meclizine. But one of the users here, I think it was inviciblycrippled, said it's ineffective and apparantly makes it worse.

I definitely couldn't tell you how effective it would be with SN

If it was me and I had absolutely no way of getting any prescription strength anti e's and I was set on using SN I would probably use original Dramamine and Dramamine 2 (less drowsy version) One works in the stomach and the other works in the brain (Better than nothing I'm guessing)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and Lifeisatrap
L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
I definitely couldn't tell you how effective it would be with SN

If it was me and I had absolutely no way of getting any prescription strength anti e's and I was set on using SN I would probably use original Dramamine and Dramamine 2 (less drowsy version) One works in the stomach and the other works in the brain (Better than nothing I'm guessing)
I guess I'll have to try that then. Thanks for your help :)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and throwaway777
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
I guess I'll have to try that then. Thanks for your help :)
Your welcome. But I would still take a chance and order the meto and try and get to the mail before your parents do.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, throwaway777 and 1 other person
throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
sorry for asking questions... but could anyone tell me if there's a reliable link for sn that is shipped from a country within the EU?

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@throwaway777 ,

You could try ebay ... or search for CAS 7632-00-0 .

I'm not sure about 'food grade'. I think there was one additive that you wanted to avoid, something that would reduce effectiveness ? I can't remember, anyone ?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
Would anyone consider taking an opiate for pain ?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
Thanks v
That's one area where Nitschke and the PPH is wrong and misleading. You'd be trying to poison yourself to death and vomiting therefore is highly possible ! Check out Querry1's story he was kind enough to share with everyone on here.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sodium-nitrite-attempt.2902/

There's more than 1 Meto regiment that can be carried out before ingesting SN
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Toxification/Antiemetic_regimen
Thanks v much for that info. Looks like querry1 didn't take any ant acid and only v weak anti emetic which caused problems. Guess that's the advantage of things like carbon monoxide, no need for anti emetics. The ondansetron recommended in some of the wiki post doesn't look v obtainable. Will study further. Thanks x

throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
@throwaway777 ,

You could try ebay ... or search for CAS 7632-00-0 .

I'm not sure about 'food grade'. I think there was one additive that you wanted to avoid, something that would reduce effectiveness ? I can't remember, anyone ?
didnt find anything reliable enough on ebay ..about the site u linked me , which one of those listed should i buy?... anyway thank you for your help..

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
@throwaway777 ,

I did find this one on the internet: https://shop-lab-honeywell.com/products/chemicals/sodium-nitrite/sodium-nitrite-31443
I chose the UK as a location.
I'm not recommending this. Can you purchase this, and what do you think ? You just may have to register.
mmm... it seems reliable and precise but im not sure.. im just too dumb to realize if something is okay or not .. that's why im asking here … i tried to register for an account but it seems tooo complex for me …

throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
can anyone who bought pure sn from europe help me pls?

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@throwaway777 ,

You're right, I just tried to register, and it's quite possible formal registration and verification procedures are part of the process. 'are you authorized by your company ...'.

I wouldn't mind seeing a good source for SN ... or SA for that matter. An anonymous Polish seller on Ebay ... I've seen one (SA?) but wasn't exactly sure. With these things, you want to be sure. And a pure product, probably at a purity near 100 %/professional supplier of chemicals is likely best. The USA seems more easygoing.

throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
now.. i only need tagamet .. i see that i can buy it from ebay but it comes from usa .. anyone who bought it from eu??

Slayer

Slayer

Sep 13, 2018
I live in Europe and I ordered Tagamet from USA one month ago, it's still not here.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
I live in Europe and I ordered Tagamet from USA one month ago, it's still not here.
mm.. i m just afraid of more controls at the border if it comes from usa..

Deutschv2

Deutschv2

Student
Sep 23, 2018
Thanks v
Thanks v much for that info. Looks like querry1 didn't take any ant acid and only v weak anti emetic which caused problems. Guess that's the advantage of things like carbon monoxide, no need for anti emetics. The ondansetron recommended in some of the wiki post doesn't look v obtainable. Will study further. Thanks x
Ondasetron / Zofran is not neccesary, metoclopramide however is. You can get metoclopramide off ebay it's sold as primperan from Greece

A

Alastor

Oct 4, 2018
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, throwaway777 and 1 other person
A

Alastor

Oct 4, 2018

I ordered from this guy, package came within a week, but it was from Poland and not the UK.
Looks like this:
lT2QZwp.jpg

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Gainax and 1 other person
Eowyn

Eowyn

Nov 4, 2018
I have an idea, that *might* be a potential alternative to SN. Please have a read and if there are any doctors/scientists on the forum, please let me know your thoughts!

So, the ingestion of SN leads to methemoglobinemia, right? After doing a bit of research I ordered a 250g tub of SN from APC Pure, which I have stored in my kitchen drawer as my 'back up' method / potential additional method in addition to CO poisoning.

After re-reading the PPeH, doing further research and also keeping an eye on this thread, I almost am talking myself out of making use of the SN. I feel like there are too many variables to consider, and the possibility of vomiting and pain are major factors.

Doing further research, I stumbled upon what *seems* like a less invasive way to produce the same result (methemoglobinemia).

Benzocaine.

Some info I have gleaned from Wiki-
"The topical use of higher concentration (14-20%) benzocaine spray products applied to the mouth or mucous membranes has been found to be a cause of methemoglobinemia, a disorder in which the amount of oxygen carried by the blood is greatly reduced."
"Symptoms of methemoglobinemia usually occur within minutes to hours of applying benzocaine, and can occur upon the first-time use or after additional use."

Info from rxlist- "An overdose of benzocaine topical applied to the skin can cause life-threatening side effects such as uneven heartbeats, seizure (convulsions), coma, slowed breathing, or respiratory failure (breathing stops)."

Benzocaine sprays/gels can be bought OTC easily and cheaply. It wouldn't require a great deal of planning (no anti-emetic regimen to worry about) and you wouldn't need acid reducers for the stomach (as it is absorbed directly into the bloodstream via the skin). I think there's also the elimination of the fear factor, rubbing gel onto your skin seems quite therapeutic as opposed to swallowing the SN diluted with water.

The only thing would be to determine an optimum lethal dosage using benzocaine as a method.

I'd like to know people's thoughts. The science behind it is all there. Would it be a viable alternative option, or does it sound 'too good to be true'?

I am seriously considering giving it a go in parallel with charcoal burning in my car. Fire up some coals, maybe toast up some marshmallows to eat, put the grill in my car, give myself an all over body massage with benzocaine gel prior to relaxing in the back seat..... just an idea anyway :)

P.S. Sorry if this was TL;DR. I do suggest giving it a read.x

Reactions: JeSuisMalade, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 4 others
LifeSucksDropOut

LifeSucksDropOut

Tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down
Nov 10, 2018
I have an idea, that *might* be a potential alternative to SN. Please have a read and if there are any doctors/scientists on the forum, please let me know your thoughts!

So, the ingestion of SN leads to methemoglobinemia, right? After doing a bit of research I ordered a 250g tub of SN from APC Pure, which I have stored in my kitchen drawer as my 'back up' method / potential additional method in addition to CO poisoning.

After re-reading the PPeH, doing further research and also keeping an eye on this thread, I almost am talking myself out of making use of the SN. I feel like there are too many variables to consider, and the possibility of vomiting and pain are major factors.

Doing further research, I stumbled upon what *seems* like a less invasive way to produce the same result (methemoglobinemia).

Benzocaine.

Some info I have gleaned from Wiki-
"The topical use of higher concentration (14-20%) benzocaine spray products applied to the mouth or mucous membranes has been found to be a cause of methemoglobinemia, a disorder in which the amount of oxygen carried by the blood is greatly reduced."
"Symptoms of methemoglobinemia usually occur within minutes to hours of applying benzocaine, and can occur upon the first-time use or after additional use."

Info from rxlist- "An overdose of benzocaine topical applied to the skin can cause life-threatening side effects such as uneven heartbeats, seizure (convulsions), coma, slowed breathing, or respiratory failure (breathing stops)."

Benzocaine sprays/gels can be bought OTC easily and cheaply. It wouldn't require a great deal of planning (no anti-emetic regimen to worry about) and you wouldn't need acid reducers for the stomach (as it is absorbed directly into the bloodstream via the skin). I think there's also the elimination of the fear factor, rubbing gel onto your skin seems quite therapeutic as opposed to swallowing the SN diluted with water.

The only thing would be to determine an optimum lethal dosage using benzocaine as a method.

I'd like to know people's thoughts. The science behind it is all there. Would it be a viable alternative option, or does it sound 'too good to be true'?

I am seriously considering giving it a go in parallel with charcoal burning in my car. Fire up some coals, maybe toast up some marshmallows to eat, put the grill in my car, give myself an all over body massage with benzocaine gel prior to relaxing in the back seat..... just an idea anyway :)

P.S. Sorry if this was TL;DR. I do suggest giving it a read.x
This does sound like a really great idea, and while I'm not a doctor or anything close to one, it's worth noting that different areas of the body absorb things at different rates, in addition to a lot of other factors. Skin varies so much from person to person that it seems like guesswork, and I think none of us want to mess it up. Oral sprays would probably be better to look into. I'll ask some medical people I know and check back.

SadHoe

SadHoe

Nov 11, 2018
Do yall know if sn will be shown in the autopsy (if it gets to kill me)? or how is the cause of death shown in it?