• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Im curious, is there a downside to taking double the recommended dosage of SN? Is it going to cause more pain? Instead of just taking the 25 grams would it not make sense to take 50 to guarantee success.

I'm curious about that too. I was thinking along the lines of like "better safe than sorry", right? From what I've read it seems it has to do with it likely triggering a stronger vomiting reaction. Imagine drinking super bitter viscous liquid. More SN would mean more concentration and thickness of solution or more water. So you want to just have the right lethal dose to kill with minimal reaction.

Of course, I'm not an expert or anything.
Correct. The amount of 25 grams was determined to be the least amount necessary for a certain death. All evidence points to it being difficult to keep down 25 grams, let alone 50 grams. More is not always better.

Reactions: Jadzia, astromoon and Wisdom3_1-9
marcy2022

marcy2022

Student
Oct 19, 2022
Weed is weird, though. It can calm you down, but it can also make you paranoid. (I've had both things happen to me, so I have to be careful with it.)
idk about paranoia. I've seen people vomiting from edibles as well as smoking. Cannabis is said to have anti-emetic properties but then you see people vomiting. Perhaps none of the anti-emetics are highly reliable. Its almost always somewhere between either one vomits or don't. Taking an anti-emetic just helps a little but if the feeling is overwhelming then one just vomits regardless.

Reactions: Looking4Answers2, BipolarExpress and astromoon
L

Looking4Answers2

Nov 15, 2022
This may sound dumb and I might he overthinking it.
Is it better to drink the SN like a shot just slam it...or to sip it or use a straw?

LivedTooLong

LivedTooLong

Avoidant
Apr 26, 2018
Do tricyclic antidepressants interfere with either the meto or SN absorption? (No, I don't have enough to just take a tricyclic OD.) If so, how long would it be before one is in the clear? (75mg/day amitriptyline)

marcy2022

marcy2022

Student
Oct 19, 2022
I was researching methylene blue which is an antidote for SN poisoning. There's also this mushroom called Gyromitra Mushroom which can cause methemoglobinemia (becoming a smurf, sorry for that if it offends someone). Just incase if I try SN and fail, what are the chances of medical personals buying the excuse that I took some mushroom (street ones, without knowing, maybe for recreational purposes) which looks like Gyromitra Mushroom. I mean ofcourse pretending to a shroom person doesn't help but maybe its better than having no answers as to what happened and people figuring out it was a ctb attempt. I mean lots of people does mushrooms and accidental poisoning may happen no? Does it sound like a good excuse? Any suggestions?

emptybox

emptybox

Nov 27, 2022
"The aim is to flood your bloodstream with the right amount of SN as quickly as possible"

Will SN work if administrated intravenously? (I'm interested if it's more effective)
Would it have to be administrated slowly(with an IV bag),
or it could be a more concentrated solution to administrate faster(using a few syringes)?
25g(or more) of SN in what minimum amount of water in this case?
Is special sterile water necessary for making a solution in this case? (that's a stupid question)

marcy2022

marcy2022

Student
Oct 19, 2022
Would it work if I do 48 hour fasting and anti-emetic regime with Domperidone and for the last anti-emetic dosage switch to 3x Metoclopramide? Or is it a bad idea to mix domiperidone and meto?
Or maybe only fasting for 48 hours and meto as stat dose?

I

IWishThisWasnt

Nov 26, 2022
I don't know if I can get access to sedatives but I do have Levocetirizine, which when I took it previously for the recommended use, I was out/relaxed for like 36 of 48 hours, would this be a possible substitute?

And would someone be willing to PM me what IC is? I'm in the US idk if that helps or not

Edit: actually. Was able to on my own figure/find out it out, very relieved. But I have a question about IC that I would like to ask someone privately, about where they ship and such

Last edited:
LesbianCarpetPython

LesbianCarpetPython

Smell lord
Sep 24, 2022
Since I've gotten my refund from EM, who also run IC, I might go buy some. Though I don't know if they'd want me to since they're probably sour I refunded their products

gomenasai

gomenasai

Student
Sep 30, 2022
Do tricyclic antidepressants interfere with either the meto or SN absorption? (No, I don't have enough to just take a tricyclic OD.) If so, how long would it be before one is in the clear? (75mg/day amitriptyline)

Metoclopramide interacts with tricyclic antidepressants ( amitriptyline in your case). You're more likely to experience side effects caused by meto, if you take amitriptyline.

Metoclopramide is a central dopamine antagonist and may cause extrapyramidal reactions (e.g., acute dystonic reactions, pseudo-parkinsonism, akathisia, or tardive dyskinesia), and rarely, neuroleptic malignant syndrome. Metoclopramide is contraindicated with other drugs that are likely to cause extrapyramidal effects since the risk of these effects may be increased. Case reports and case series have implicated tricyclic antidepressants in causing a variety of extrapyramidal symptoms (EPS). Although the occurrence is infrequent compared to antipsychotic-induced EPS, the risk of these events may be increased during concurrent use of metoclopramide and tricyclic antidepressants compared to monotherapy with either agent.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: LivedTooLong
cherrybubblegum

cherrybubblegum

here and there
Nov 23, 2022
…and I just ordered it :p / I'll make sure to follow this up with a confirmation once it's received.

I don't plan to CTB anytime soon (and definitely not pre-Bucket List) but it really felt like the right thing to obtain it from IM before things for the company go south. The fact that they had to add the photo-ID things is a bad omen; it's clear that they're already being called out for their not-so-secret target market and shit will eventually hit the fan à la lawsuits and/or media uproar.

Now I just have to get the prep meds…
please PM me

I

IWishThisWasnt

Nov 26, 2022
I have no knowledge on this topic, but I'm probably going to vape HHC prior to taking SN because it really puts me in a calm and chill mood and I know I'm going to be nervous/anxious/scared.

I'm wondering this too. I ordered from CCS a few days ago and just received notification that it shipped today. But I'm nervous that it's not strong enough to do the job. How can I test it?
Trying to find CCS, found IM, I just wanted to compare the two shipping and price wise, would you be able to direct me privately? If not it's cool I'm new not sure how this all works. Just know that this pain in my lungs can't continue.

Edit: Nevermind, I figured I'd read a bit more and PM/sharing sources not allowed/encouraged. I will just have to keep at it.
I have a question. I know that SN is for Nitrite. But is this also possible using Nitrate? I understand from doing research that Nitrate is less lethal, but if you obtained/ingested a proper quantity, would it possibly work?

I only ask because getting a source for SN here in the US is becoming very hard to find

Last edited:
DaatiSimi

DaatiSimi

Nov 24, 2022
Is there a difference between food grade and non food grade? I found a source but it is "technical" not food grade

P

PurpleMonkey

May 3, 2018
please PM me
Unfortunately, it's against the rules for me to offer the source before you reach a certain number of posts.

That said, it's not incredibly hard to come across. I recommend Googling the necessary terms and seeing what you come across because lemme tell you, I'm having a much harder time coming across the antiemetic drugs than I did buying/receiving the SN.

marcy2022

marcy2022

Student
Oct 19, 2022
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-megathread.1156/post-1277256
Thats FAKE information. The correct information is in the PPH uploaded by a MODERATOR of this site. I have posted it below. Also Its not possible to copy and paste small sections from the uploaded version of the PPH,. So don't know where you got yours from but its NOT real! I'd just download the one the moderator of this site put up, no point in going anywahere else IMO to download a version when the legit ones right here!

View attachment 70623
In the screenshot of ppeh, its said 800mg propranolol but the admin uploaded ppeh pdf I've downloaded from "PPH April 2022" and "PPH Nov 2021" suggests 400mg propranolol dosage? I'm a little bit confused. Which is correct?

Is it okay to use Ranitidine instead of Cimetidine as I can't find them. Ranitidine dosage?

Can Ranitidine and Nexium/esomeprazole both be used? I've tried checking interactions between them and couldn't find any. PPeh suggests both "propranolol and nexium to be taken at the same time as anti-emetics" and also suggests "800mg cimetidine/tagamet at the same time as anti-emetics". And then there's a picture suggesting "800mg cimetidine/tagamet or 80mg Nexium/esomeprazole" can be used to potentiate. Can I use both Ranitidine and Nexium or only one?

marcy2022

marcy2022

Student
Oct 19, 2022
I just found the following while checking the goole docs listed in the SN failure/success thread https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...nd-experiences-information-google-docs.29900/ . I wanted to ask if this is true?

"SN will usually cake if made in China. Due to them not using anti caking agent. Wont usually cake if made in western countries. Due to anti caking agent. The only difference is their look. If you have anti caking agent in your SN the water will appear cloudy."

If it is correct, maybe it should noted in the op?

webawl

webawl

Nov 13, 2022
I am wondering the same. I ordered some yesterday but am starting to have a lot of doubts…
I received my order recently. No labels indicating purity, but plenty of health warnings. I also saw a user say positive things about CCS as a supplier in another thread, so I am hopeful it's effective.

stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
I received my order recently. No labels indicating purity, but plenty of health warnings. I also saw a user say positive things about CCS as a supplier in another thread, so I am hopeful it's effective.
I actually received mine on Saturday. To echo what the other user said: no indication of the purity but the product itself and the bottle look legitimate.

S

Sk3le

Student
Oct 30, 2021
Will a colon cancer affect my chance to die with the sn method?

A

A485

Nov 27, 2022
Yo guys any thoughts about it?

Are you taking any medications for that? I am not a medical professional, but other than possible medication interactions I can't think of any way it would conflict. The SN will be absorbed by the small intestine just below the stomach and should not be effected by your condition.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sk3le and Euthanza
S

Sk3le

Student
Oct 30, 2021
Are you taking any medications for that? I am not a medical professional, but other than possible medication interactions I can't think of any way it would conflict. The SN will be absorbed by the small intestine just below the stomach and should not be effected by your condition.
Thank you.
Im not taking any meds at the moment. Im trying to obtain some diazepam or benzo and then im ready to go, im still not sure if they are mandatory or if without it i will panick too hard