• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

outovhere

outovhere

waste
Jun 1, 2022
Could anyone with knowledge on buying SN in the UK please pm me. I have a potential vendor but I don't know if it's legit or not. Thanks

K

kat17383

-
Oct 17, 2022
Seems like I just missed my window for SN, I'll need another method I guess since they're cracking down on it.

R

rylaia

Oct 24, 2021
If anyone knows a source to buy SN online can you please DM me?

T

Trifecta

Aug 27, 2022
Same. If anyone knows a source that ships to Germany, it'd be much appreciated.

Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
For those who ask about the IC in EU

I received it a few weeks ago, they didn't deliver it directly to my house, they left it at a post office so i had to hand in my ID card. Put your details in case you have to pick it up.

S

shamefulfaliure

Aug 27, 2022
Please the 25g how do I calculate it from a table spoon when I went on d internet 25g means different things on different chemicals pls I don't have any concrete measuring device. So what I am looking for is et a full spoon in half a glass of water.

gomenasai

gomenasai

Student
Sep 30, 2022
Please the 25g how do I calculate it from a table spoon when I went on d internet 25g means different things on different chemicals pls I don't have any concrete measuring device. So what I am looking for is et a full spoon in half a glass of water.

Best to get a kitchen scale to be well-prepared. They're inexpensive and easy to find

S

shamefulfaliure

Aug 27, 2022
Best to get a kitchen scale to be well-prepared. They're inexpensive and easy to find
These things are expensive where I am. Kind I use same measurement as table salt. I am from Nigeria.

P

PurpleMonkey

May 3, 2018
I was just-just about to order some but chickened out.

And the main reason is because the only address I have to ship it to is the address of the pharmacy I work at.

I was told from my boss that it should be no big deal to have something delivered but another thread said that the package comes labelled as "preservative salt". Would this draw suspicion, you think?

(I'm less worried about people figuring out my plans and more worried about getting suddenly fired for ordering toxic chemicals lol)
…and I just ordered it :p / I'll make sure to follow this up with a confirmation once it's received.

I don't plan to CTB anytime soon (and definitely not pre-Bucket List) but it really felt like the right thing to obtain it from IM before things for the company go south. The fact that they had to add the photo-ID things is a bad omen; it's clear that they're already being called out for their not-so-secret target market and shit will eventually hit the fan à la lawsuits and/or media uproar.

Now I just have to get the prep meds…

Venom85

Venom85

SN arrived!
Oct 19, 2022
Hi guys,
where is a good & safe place to get SN and antiemetic in UK/Scotland?
Of course PM it to me.

Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Seja um bom soldado, morra onde você caiu.
Jan 10, 2022
Can someone help me with these, please?
eu vi que você é brasileiro. dê uma olhada no meu guia em português para o SN:
I saw that you're brazilian. take a look at my portuguese guide on SN:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pt-br-metodo-de-suicidio-pacifico-nitrito-de-sodio.102175/

Reactions: fafnir
fafnir

fafnir

Angel of Distress
Feb 12, 2020
eu vi que você é brasileiro. dê uma olhada no meu guia em português para o SN:
I saw that you're brazilian. take a look at my portuguese guide on SN:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pt-br-metodo-de-suicidio-pacifico-nitrito-de-sodio.102175/
Yeah, I'm reading the post right now. Thanks.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ethereal Knight
C

cookiedough

Oct 25, 2019
Hi. If anyone knows a source to buy SN online, please PM me.
Hi. Can anyone PM me with sources to get SN in the US? Thanks.

GoldenTicket420

GoldenTicket420

Nov 7, 2022
It seems like those drugs are prescribed by the doctors only ;-; damnit I'm a terrible liar when it comes to ordering strong drugs from my doctors. I just sense my doctor's disbelief in me right away after a long pause when I simply tell them "I have been having headaches that bother me" despite my head being in good condition.

Some of them are just smartasses who don't even bother asking me first for their opinions or advice but tell me anyways some of which are unprofessional opinions about my lifestyle.

I do not want to go back.

What do you think I should do? Abandon using any type of antiemetic altogether oooor just use the OCT ones despite the ineffeciency?
I see Chewy sells Meto. for dogs..Lower Strength maybe?

releasespieces

releasespieces

Poles are shifting, death is looming
Jun 26, 2022
Someone please DM me for SN source in USA. Thank you

marcy2022

marcy2022

Student
Oct 19, 2022
I'm sorry as this may have been asked a lot of times already according to the ppeh April 2022 is this correct?

Anti-emetic
10mg x 3 metocloprmide
8mg x1 ondansetron

Potentiate
ranitidine 800mg or esomeptizole 80mg or omeprazole 80mg
propranolol 2g or 400mg (which one is it?)

25g SN or 35g SN or more? (Does more means increased chance of vomiting your guts out?)
Its also suggested that fasting several hours before taking sn should help by reducing stomach acid, fasting for how many hours before drinking sn?
Would taking something like benzo or something else help with loss of consciousness fast? any recommendation as in which benzo?
The SN I have has this on the label, the molecular weight/mw doesn't match the suggeseted mw online which is 84.99 and it says 69.00 on the sn container label. And 98% purity, is that okay?

https://i.sanctioned-suicide.net/images/2022/11/159559_3B80B0E8-0E86-4CD2-895D-883228F28DAB.jpeg
https://i.sanctioned-suicide.net/images/2022/11/159561_CD279D7A-FF8A-4B4A-8D76-2B0AB06B6A88.jpeg

S

Sk3le

Student
Oct 30, 2021
i think i might have a problem, i bought Sn some months ago, opened the airtight bag and did the Blood test, the bag is closed but is not airtight anymore...how can i be sure that the Sn has not became nitrate?

U

UnlimitedPain

Looking For The End!!
Nov 5, 2022
Can you not just Drink SN mixed in water?
Are all there other things essential for success?

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Can you not just Drink SN mixed in water?
Are all there other things essential for success?
I think people have succeeded taking only the SN but I guess it's more risky you will vomit. As I understand it, the meto (or equivalent) antiemetic is HIGHLY recommended whereas the other extras are considered more 'luxury' items to make the process more comfortable.

Honestly, I guess any homemade method has a risk of failure. Even with the meto- people have still vomited- although again- this doesn't necessarily mean the attempt failed. It's just about trying to get enough absorbed I guess. I think the other work-around is to have 2 or 3 SN drinks prepared as back up. Still, it's definitely not something I feel comfortable advising on for certain- so I hope more knowledgeable folk come on to reply.

WaveringLight

WaveringLight

pReTtY cOlOrS
Nov 7, 2022
I'm sorry as this may have been asked a lot of times already according to the ppeh April 2022 is this correct?

Anti-emetic
10mg x 3 metocloprmide
8mg x1 ondansetron

Potentiate
ranitidine 800mg or esomeptizole 80mg or omeprazole 80mg
propranolol 2g or 400mg (which one is it?)

25g SN or 35g SN or more? (Does more means increased chance of vomiting your guts out?)
Its also suggested that fasting several hours before taking sn should help by reducing stomach acid, fasting for how many hours before drinking sn?
Would taking something like benzo or something else help with loss of consciousness fast? any recommendation as in which benzo?
The SN I have has this on the label, the molecular weight/mw doesn't match the suggeseted mw online which is 84.99 and it says 69.00 on the sn container label. And 98% purity, is that okay?

https://i.sanctioned-suicide.net/images/2022/11/159559_3B80B0E8-0E86-4CD2-895D-883228F28DAB.jpeg
https://i.sanctioned-suicide.net/images/2022/11/159561_CD279D7A-FF8A-4B4A-8D76-2B0AB06B6A88.jpeg
The molecular weight is correct, you have NaNO3 and NaNO2 mixed up. NaNo3's molar mass is 84.99. NaNo2's is about 69, as it says on the container so it's correct. Anything above 95% purity will work fine (98% is sufficient). As for everything else, refer to the other resources here for CTB via SN.

Last edited:
Reactions: marcy2022
marcy2022

marcy2022

Student
Oct 19, 2022
The molecular weight is correct, you have NaNO3 and NaNO2 mixed up. NaNo3's molar mass is 84.99. NaNo2's is about 69, as it says on the container so it's correct. Anything above 95% purity will work fine (98% is sufficient). As for everything else, refer to the other resources here for CTB via SN.
Thank you.

E

excelsior

Nov 11, 2022
I'm hoping to get critiques on my SN plan:

Fast for ten hours
Ingest 50 grams of SN in lukewarm water
Take ibuprofen for any pain

Sorry if this is not allowed. I'm not sure if I will be successful without any antiemetics.

S

silentdude122

Feb 22, 2022
Im curious, is there a downside to taking double the recommended dosage of SN? Is it going to cause more pain? Instead of just taking the 25 grams would it not make sense to take 50 to guarantee success.

Q

QuietTimes

Nov 7, 2022
Is IC in Canada still considered an ok supplier of SN, and when they ship it to you, what do they put on the external packaging - I don't want the shipment to attract any interest when it arrives in the uk (they ship via DHL I think)?

N

nr765

Feb 25, 2022
It looks like they've cracked down on buying it in the USA. If anyone here has some way of tracking SN down in the US, could you please PM me? Thanks.

rocketlauncher

rocketlauncher

Nov 10, 2022
Could someone please PM me a SN source in Canada/Ontario? Thanks in advance

Reactions: DefiedOdds
Notcatchingthebusbe

Notcatchingthebusbe

Nov 7, 2022
I'm trying to find SN but mostly say I have to show evidence of business. Actively wanting to CTB and I've had enough for long as I can think. Any advice
With showing evidence.
I'm trying to find SN but mostly say I have to show evidence of business. Actively wanting to CTB and I've had enough for long as I can think. Any advice
With showing evidence.
I'm from the UK. If someone can pm me that will be grateful.

D

DrWh033

Student
Dec 23, 2020
I'm hoping to get critiques on my SN plan:

Fast for ten hours
Ingest 50 grams of SN in lukewarm water
Take ibuprofen for any pain

Sorry if this is not allowed. I'm not sure if I will be successful without any antiemetics.
The amount of water is more important than you think. Why go so high in SN ? This will reuire more water, thus higher chances of vomiting. If you can keep water at 50 ml it is great ( after fasting and antiemetics ofc)