• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Girl-shaped Wound

Girl-shaped Wound

In love with a person that doesn't exist
Feb 19, 2022
How about using ketoprofenum as a painkiller? Would that be a good idea, or should one stick with ibuprofenum?
Searched and only one person considered doing that and they are gone… Unclear if they took that painkiller before their SN.

pillow933

pillow933

Student
Mar 7, 2020
Can someone explain how SN doesn't cause long-term effects and is supposedly irreversable? From my understanding, it stops carrying oxygen in the blood around the body, however I thought the main cause of brain damage from similar substance abuse is when the brain is deprived of oxygen for periods of time and it causes severe disabilities, even bordering on you being practically braindead. Why doesn't SN potentially carry this risk?

👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Can someone explain how SN doesn't cause long-term effects and is supposedly irreversable? From my understanding, it stops carrying oxygen in the blood around the body, however I thought the main cause of brain damage from similar substance abuse is when the brain is deprived of oxygen for periods of time and it causes severe disabilities, even bordering on you being practically braindead. Why doesn't SN potentially carry this risk?
Because it produces nitric oxide which acts as a neuroprotectant for a certain amount of time. Supposedly. I guess if they find you at the last minute once those effects wear off you could possibly be brain dead but you wouldn't even know it and they would have to pull the plug anyway.

• Informative
Reactions: wljourney
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
You could use a pulse oximeter, yes. However one of the studies I read mentioned that PO's overestimated saturation in this specific situation. Apparently the can't properly interpret readings when it comes to methemoglobinemia.

And after all... once your saturation is that low, you will start to feel dizzy/disoriented and there will be little benefit of knowing if it's at 87 or 84. I would expect not even to be aware of the info / not able to process if someone told you what your sats are at.
Different when you use Nitrogen--My oxygen saturation dropped to 45 after just 5 deep breaths and I was still ok, a few other tests it dropped to about 50----An obese friend of mine,67, found his oxygen saturation was 68 one morning and he was ok(It jumped back to 89 soon after but a week later he had to start using breathing tubes

oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
I just read in a scientific magazine that the best position for a drug to work is to lie on your right side. Researchers say that in this position (lying on your right side), the medication reaches the small intestine much faster than in any other position (sitting, standing, on your back or on your left side). It may not be much, but for the SN method maybe lying on your right side allows you to pass out faster, once it's all taken. I just share this thought

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: Mayonaise, CrappyMJ, Pentobarbital_Plz and 8 others
H

help56

Student
Oct 4, 2022
Is the food grade sn okay or I need technical grade. I need sources in the uk . Please on me thanks

lachrymost

lachrymost

finger on the eject button
Oct 4, 2022
I'm wondering what's wrong with the SN that's on the Canadian jungle site right now. Technical grade 99% pure. There's gotta be a catch, right?

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
I'm wondering what's wrong with the SN that's on the Canadian jungle site right now. Technical grade 99% pure. There's gotta be a catch, right?
I wonder how long that'll stay up there. AFAIK the Canadian and the UK jungle have put some restrictions in place for pure SN.

also: The label doesn't look too trustworthy and "technical grade" could really be anything.
AFAIK these kind of descriptors are not regulated.
So, if your product isn't "food grade" (which IS regulated), you call it something similar to make it look reliable and high quality, but it could really contain any kind of junk.

Reactions: lachrymost
R

red_achilles

Oct 15, 2022
Hi I am new and I don't see how I can PM members. Also, can someone message me a source in the UK for SN that works without having a license or being a business?

S

Sniffer

Jul 12, 2022
How long before SN drink should Diazepam (Valium) be taken and what dose? Normally take 15mg a day and 3mg at night.

M

Mir88

Oct 5, 2022
I'm not asking for addresses and similar because I know it is forbidden, I'm just sad that where I live (Switzerland) there is a legislation that admits assisted suicide for sick and elderly, but there's nothing if someone is not already on his way to die, and every product seems heavily regulated for private purchasers... without accounting for the risk of ordering from outside the country, as customs could be quite a problem (normally they don't inspect a lot when it's not something valuable, but there's always the chance).

2 months and looking, and I still didn't find a reliable source that didn't turn me down as "I'm not a registered laboratory that has access to these chemicals" or, simply, without shipping options to my country... it's quite depressing, every link so far that I've found was a dead end, and I'm no closer to my objective despite the time invested.

Reactions: lachrymost
JAlexa

JAlexa

Sleeping my life away... 💤
Oct 10, 2021
It arrived and it's real. Just tested it with a drop of blood and it instantly turned brown. The bottle in real life looks much more professional than the picture on their website. Looks like they only deliver to the US but it was only $20 and I'm still surprised how easy it was. I've had attempts in the past but they were always pretty unlikely to succeed because the pro-lifers make it so hard. I'm not going to use it just yet, but it's nice to know I have the option available now.
I ordered from this source last week and have yet to receive a shipping notification. Their hours are also weird - what company only works M-F 10am-1pm? I might place a backup order with another supplier if I don't hear back soon.

Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
My mother threw out my SN recently that I bought from DD, which I guess is my fault for not hiding it well enough. She had no idea what it was and I didn't bother making a big deal about it.

I'm on IC currently and wondering if a 50g bag is enough? Or is 100g like Stan reccommed neccessary?

K

klonoaencore

Oct 4, 2022
Well I live with my family. Any chance of going wrong if I do it in my locked room before going to sleep? They would only find out like on the afternoon the next day. I missed the chance last week when they were travelling...

S

stevegnash

Oct 10, 2022
Does anyone know if SN would be more or less effective for someone with kidney disease?

I

itokin

Oct 11, 2022
i bought SN from [redacted], are they legit? i've tested it with my blood and it's turning brown, but can't hurt to ask since i rarely seen merck being mentioned here at all

Last edited by a moderator:
JAlexa

JAlexa

Sleeping my life away... 💤
Oct 10, 2021
I ordered from this source last week and have yet to receive a shipping notification. Their hours are also weird - what company only works M-F 10am-1pm? I might place a backup order with another supplier if I don't hear back soon.
Update:

10/14 - Placed an order
10/19 - Shipped via USPS
10/21 - Received package
7 days in total
**This source no longer appears under Google Shopping, so you have to search deeper to find them (if they still sell SN).

During this time, I placed a backup order with DD/DE, which was silently cancelled & refunded the same day. I can confirm that DD/DE no longer sells SN to individuals.

The only accessible source that remains sells a questionable product for 3x the price on Amz. They misspell "High[t] quality" on their packaging, so buy with caution.

• Informative
Reactions: 👁️👃👁️ and wljourney
leeloosnow

leeloosnow

Warlock
Aug 28, 2022
Yes afaik that's correct.
There are also a few medications that increase the risk of side effects if taken with metoclopramide. For example quetiapine. So it's best to take only one of them, not both.
i did not know that meto+quetiapine increases side effects tysm

B

Blahblahbloop

Nov 30, 2021
I have my sn and my day to ctb is today.
I'm wondering the best cocktail pre dose. I have olanzapine, lorazepam and propranolol but not sure of the best antacid. Anything otc I can buy in the states to help?

My plan is to drive to a hiking spot on a mountain near me around 8pm after it's dark and to 'nap' there in the car until morning when someone finds me. How long does sn take to kill you? I would very much like to succeed.

Last edited:
S

sinkmeintheriver

Oct 24, 2022
It arrived and it's real. Just tested it with a drop of blood and it instantly turned brown. The bottle in real life looks much more professional than the picture on their website. Looks like they only deliver to the US but it was only $20 and I'm still surprised how easy it was. I've had attempts in the past but they were always pretty unlikely to succeed because the pro-lifers make it so hard. I'm not going to use it just yet, but it's nice to know I have the option available now.
I believe I bought from the same source. How long did it take to arrive?

P

PurpleMonkey

May 3, 2018
I was just-just about to order some but chickened out.

And the main reason is because the only address I have to ship it to is the address of the pharmacy I work at.

I was told from my boss that it should be no big deal to have something delivered but another thread said that the package comes labelled as "preservative salt". Would this draw suspicion, you think?

(I'm less worried about people figuring out my plans and more worried about getting suddenly fired for ordering toxic chemicals lol)

LesbianCarpetPython

LesbianCarpetPython

Smell lord
Sep 24, 2022
Where is a good place to get SN and antiemetic in Australia?
Of course PM it to me

S

sinkmeintheriver

Oct 24, 2022
Does anyone know about the effectiveness of using THC in place on an antiemetic?

S

sinkmeintheriver

Oct 24, 2022
Update:

10/14 - Placed an order
10/19 - Shipped via USPS
10/21 - Received package
7 days in total
**This source no longer appears under Google Shopping, so you have to search deeper to find them (if they still sell SN).

During this time, I placed a backup order with DD/DE, which was silently cancelled & refunded the same day. I can confirm that DD/DE no longer sells SN to individuals.

The only accessible source that remains sells a questionable product for 3x the price on Amz. They misspell "High[t] quality" on their packaging, so buy with caution.
Thanks for the update. I also tried DE and had the same result. I placed my order with the chemical company yesterday morning and haven't received an update yet but I will be patient.

S

sinkmeintheriver

Oct 24, 2022
Thanks for the update. I also tried DE and had the same result. I placed my order with the chemical company yesterday morning and haven't received an update yet but I will be patient.
I'm sure no one cares but just in case someone else orders from the chemical company in the US, I received my SN today. Ordered on Monday, tracking on Wednesday, and I got it today. This weekend I am ctb. Thank you all for being a light. ❤️

Reactions: MayTheStars and rylaia