• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

literallydonee

Sep 13, 2022
Ondan is actually mentioned in the April version. It only said 8mg which is strange because they use 24mg in hospitals and for some people sometimes with severe nausea.
I'm not sure if I remember any threads that people have used Zofran. I know I've seen plenty that people didn't use any AE at all so I'd assume Zofran is better than nothing. DD takes around 3 or 4 days depending on the location. They ship from Alabama, & Thanks Haha. I wanted to make someone laugh. :p
Oh okay. Any idea if they notify you when they ship and give tracking or does it just show up. How many mg of ondan do you think you're going to take? I agree, if 8mg is the standard amount to take it seems kinda low for ingesting literal poison. I guess chemo is poison too though. The PPH still mentions ondan but not specifically for SN. Did it used to mention ondan was okay for SN specifically? Seems everyone stresses that it be a dopamine blocker. I wish I knew how important that truly is.

Reactions: Cantbereal
πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Oh okay. Any idea if they notify you when they ship and give tracking or does it just show up. How many mg of ondan do you think you're going to take? I agree, if 8mg is the standard amount to take it seems kinda low for ingesting literal poison. I guess chemo is poison too though. The PPH still mentions ondan but not specifically for SN. Did it used to mention ondan was okay for SN specifically? Seems everyone stresses that it be a dopamine blocker. I wish I knew how important that truly is.
So after you make a certain amount of post and are a member for 24 hours you'll unlike the search bar and messaging.

They do notify you when they ship & they do give tracking number. I might take 16 mg of Zofran. I'm not sure yet still deciding honestly. I'm taking both Zofran and Meto.
In the April version i think it did mention Zofran for SN.

L

literallydonee

Sep 13, 2022
So after you make a certain amount of post and are a member for 24 hours you'll unlike the search bar and messaging.

They do notify you when they ship & they do give tracking number. I might take 16 mg of Zofran. I'm not sure yet still deciding honestly. I'm taking both Zofran and Meto.
In the April version i think it did mention Zofran for SN.
Oh okay. I was wondering how to search!! haha that makes sense now. Oh wow if you are taking meto and zofran then I'd imagine you would be good with 8mg. I wish I knew truly how nauseous it made you and how vomit inducing it was, like I can take shots of vodka and feel okay just a little warm and I never throw up when I get drunk. I guess there's no comparison though, difference substances. Fuck I'm probably just going to try to get meto. My paranoia is too high :(

home

home

Sep 10, 2022
Oh wow if you are taking meto and zofran then I'd imagine you would be good with 8mg.
Yeah, if I remember correctly the ppeh did mention zofran, but they only recommended taking it WITH another antiemetic like meto. Not alone.

Reactions: literallydonee
L

literallydonee

Sep 13, 2022
Yeah, if I remember correctly the ppeh did mention zofran, but they only recommended taking it WITH another antiemetic like meto. Not alone.
Arghh okay, so meto is basically essential. Fuck. Okay.

πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Oh okay. I was wondering how to search!! haha that makes sense now. Oh wow if you are taking meto and zofran then I'd imagine you would be good with 8mg. I wish I knew truly how nauseous it made you and how vomit inducing it was, like I can take shots of vodka and feel okay just a little warm and I never throw up when I get drunk. I guess there's no comparison though, difference substances. Fuck I'm probably just going to try to get meto. My paranoia is too high :(
Just relax. I know this can be very nerve-racking. It's a lot of information and most of it is very conflicting and changing constantly.
Most people vomit even with the Meto but with the whole gastric emptying thing i think it's supposed to help empty more sn into the intestines i don't really know.
Technically nothing is essential but it's best to have it.
I'm not sure if it mentionthat you have to take Zofran with Meto or if it said MEto OR Zofran i can't remember.

L

literallydonee

Sep 13, 2022
Just relax. I know this can be very nerve-racking. It's a lot of information and most of it is very conflicting and changing constantly.
Most people vomit even with the Meto but with the whole gastric emptying thing i think it's supposed to help empty more sn into the intestines i don't really know.
Technically nothing is essential but it's best to have it.
I'm not sure if it mentionthat you have to take Zofran with Meto or if it said MEto OR Zofran i can't remember.
It's hard to relax because I have chronic pain and so far only BZ and zofran, the two most unnecessary components, and want to leave earth ASAP. But I appreciate your help and support. I'll try to get meto and resort to zofran if that fails and hope for the best and have a g*n as backup.

πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
It's hard to relax because I have chronic pain and so far only BZ and zofran, the two most unnecessary components, and want to leave earth ASAP. But I appreciate your help and support. I'll try to get meto and resort to zofran if that fails and hope for the best and have a g*n as backup.
I don't think those are unnecessary I'd say Benzos and AE are the most necessary at this point.

Reactions: leeloosnow
L

literallydonee

Sep 13, 2022
I don't think those are unnecessary I'd say Benzos and AE are the most necessary at this point.
I guess that's true, I just wish I had the ones he mentions in PPH. I feel like xan would be a fine alternative though? Like does it REALLY matter? I'm hoping he just mentioned specific ones to give dosing amount ideas idk. It's all confusing as fuck. I guess at the end of the day just keeping down as much SN as possible is all that really matters and is far better than "non-peaceful" methods.

πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
I guess that's true, I just wish I had the ones he mentions in PPH. I feel like xan would be a fine alternative though? Like does it REALLY matter? I'm hoping he just mentioned specific ones to give dosing amount ideas idk. It's all confusing as fuck. I guess at the end of the day just keeping down as much SN as possible is all that really matters and is far better than "non-peaceful" methods.
I'd say having benzos in general is better than not having them at all honestly.

somverville

somverville

Sep 13, 2022
I'd say having benzos in general is better than not having them at all honestly.
That was my take on it. I don't think there's anything chemically variant enough between each one that it matters to the actuall SN activation (just my lamen guess). It's just what would allow you to be most relaxed both mentally and physically.

In Stan's guide he lists emetics they would useful. Want to avoid meto for paranoid reasons, is there an order of preference for the rest or one's that are more desireable to work with SN?

Last edited:
L

literallydonee

Sep 13, 2022
That was my take on it. I don't think there's anything chemically variant enough between each one that it matters to the actuall SN activation (just my lamen guess). It's just what would allow you to be most relaxed both mentally and physically.

In Stan's guide he lists emetics they would useful. Want to avoid meto for paranoid reasons, is there an order of preference for the rest or one's that are more desireable to work with SN?
Why do you want to avoid meto? That's the main AE that he is confident in that will work due to its high dopamine antagonist ability.

Ravel

Ravel

feeling trapped in a dreamless reality
Dec 13, 2021
My ctb plan. what do you guys think?
The purity of my SN is 97.5%

8 hours fasting
45 minutes before drinking SN - I will take metoclopramide (30mg) and propanolol (400mg) at the same time.
I will wait about 15 minutes and I will take 20mg of valium (diazepam) 15 minutes for benzo to take effect
I will wait another 15 minutes and I will take the SN (25gm in 50 ml of plain water)

L

literallydonee

Sep 13, 2022
My ctb plan. what do you guys think?
The purity of my SN is 97.5%

8 hours fasting
45 minutes before drinking SN - I will take metoclopramide (30mg) and propanolol (400mg) at the same time.
I will wait about 15 minutes and I will take 20mg of valium (diazepam) 15 minutes for benzo to take effect
I will wait another 15 minutes and I will take the SN (25gm in 50 ml of plain water)
PPH no longer recommends propranolol because the cardiac arrest from increased heart rate may aid in dying. I think just the AE and benzos will be fine. I can't decide if I should take benzos before or after the SN either. PPH says take it right after the SN, I think because they could make you pass out before you take the SN.

Reactions: Ravel
somverville

somverville

Sep 13, 2022
Why do you want to avoid meto? That's the main AE that he is confident in that will work due to its high dopamine antagonist ability.
I can't find the link, but apparently some have a strong adverse reaction to it. If they were all pretty effective I would pick another one, but I guess I would take the risk if the meto was significantly better. Have no strong opinion just trying to learn how they might be useful. Haven't really scoured any reports for the different emetics, so anyone feel free to chime in my some knowledge. Thanks

L

literallydonee

Sep 13, 2022
I can't find the link, but apparently some have a strong adverse reaction to it. If they were all pretty effective I would pick another one, but I guess I would take the risk if the meto was significantly better. Have no strong opinion just trying to learn how they might be useful. Haven't really scoured any reports for the different emetics, so anyone feel free to chime in my some knowledge. Thanks
I think meto is very very effective at preventing nausea and vomiting which is why it's recommended. He specifically said that dopamine antagonist AE are what are most effective, which I believe all can cause those same unpleasant symptoms/reactions. I wish I knew what to do. I'm almost more afraid of the meto than the SN at this point

yuzuchan

yuzuchan

Sep 9, 2022
Why in the pph is it advised to crush the diazepam and drink it after the SN

Why not take it with minimal water in pill form is there a reason?

noone2

noone2

Sep 16, 2022
Can someone pls PM me with a legit source for SN in Europe? It would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: Fowli
L

literallydonee

Sep 13, 2022
Why in the pph is it advised to crush the diazepam and drink it after the SN

Why not take it with minimal water in pill form is there a reason?
crushed up it absorbs into your bloodstream faster, leading to unconsciousness faster. After the SN because you don't want the diazepam to make you go unconscious before you take SN. I believe you can take a smaller amount leading up to it if you're anxious though. I think you just don't want to take a large amount prior to SN so you don't pass out. These are all just my assumptions.

Al0neAlwayz

Al0neAlwayz

In the end, it doesn't even matter...
Sep 10, 2022
Need advice please. This is label from my SN. I did the blood test, and it turned dark brown almost immediately. Still, my fear is that the SN isn't pure enough, as it is not labeled anywhere on the bottle what the % is. I sent email and have gotten no response. Does SN with less than 95% still pass the blood test? I need to make sure I really CTB when I do it. Cannot risk another failed attempt. Thanks... 81rmGNrfH5L SL1500 2

Reactions: πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ
emgrl

emgrl

Mage
Aug 6, 2022
Need advice please. This is label from my SN. I did the blood test, and it turned dark brown almost immediately. Still, my fear is that the SN isn't pure enough, as it is not labeled anywhere on the bottle what the % is. I sent email and have gotten no response. Does SN with less than 95% still pass the blood test? I need to make sure I really CTB when I do it. Cannot risk another failed attempt. Thanks...View attachment 98479
That's why I didn't buy that one… I didn't see any percentage on it. I don't know that much about the blood test aside from it's supposed to turn, just as yours did. Hopefully they get back to you to let you know how strong it is.

pillow933

pillow933

Student
Mar 7, 2020
Hi, been a long time since I was on here. Used to have SN but was caught up in a big operation (UK) whereby a lot of buyers were also caught and had police visits (back in early 2021).

Anyone got good SN vendors for UK?

πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
There is a list of 25 sn deaths in the PPH from eyewitnesses. They say the list is not complete.

Most seemed to have died peacefully. Some vomited but died anyway. An 89-year-old woman died quickly but not as peacefully as expected.

I don't think it will help us much. But here's the list

It's in dutch:
Dood=dead
Braaksel, overgegeven=vomit
Vredig=peaceful
Bewusteloosheid=unconscious

View attachment 92867
I translated this. Seems as though only one has issues.

Reactions: Talvikki
Degen

Degen

Aug 28, 2021
Anyone know anything about the supplier let's call CR, they seem to be a polish company and their SN is purity is high >99.8.
Seems like you gotta log in to their website to buy

Hi, been a long time since I was on here. Used to have SN but was caught up in a big operation (UK) whereby a lot of buyers were also caught and had police visits (back in early 2021).

Anyone got good SN vendors for UK?
Did they take your SN? I know customs will take it but I didn't know police would

pillow933

pillow933

Student
Mar 7, 2020
Anyone know anything about the supplier let's call CR, they seem to be a polish company and their SN is purity is high >99.8.
Seems like you gotta log in to their website to buy

Did they take your SN? I know customs will take it but I didn't know police would
Essentially there was a popular seller on ebay selling high quality SN, from whom a lot of people here had bought. Then in early 2021 the police were made aware of him selling SN on ebay (although I'm 99% sure he was just a normal person selling it assuming it was for curing meat), and they contacted him and he gave up all the addresses of people who had bought from him, all of whom had visits from the police (afaik), including me.

He was a domestic seller so had nothing to do with customs.

Hopefully there's another seller similar to them out there now...

Degen

Degen

Aug 28, 2021
Essentially there was a popular seller on ebay selling high quality SN, from whom a lot of people here had bought. Then in early 2021 the police were made aware of him selling SN on ebay (although I'm 99% sure he was just a normal person selling it assuming it was for curing meat), and they contacted him and he gave up all the addresses of people who had bought from him, all of whom had visits from the police (afaik), including me.

He was a domestic seller so had nothing to do with customs.

Hopefully there's another seller similar to them out there now...
That's terrible, this only turns people to more violent painful methods.
I hope I don't get visited, it's a lingering fear of mine.

Al0neAlwayz

Al0neAlwayz

In the end, it doesn't even matter...
Sep 10, 2022
That's why I didn't buy that one… I didn't see any percentage on it. I don't know that much about the blood test aside from it's supposed to turn, just as yours did. Hopefully they get back to you to let you know how strong it is.
I heard back from the vendor, it is 98.5%-99.9%. Exp 2 years from date shipped. They sent MSDS also. I feel much better about it now. And I know the blood test was good.

• Love
Reactions: emgrl
E

eternapeace

Sep 10, 2022
I bought one with an expiry date of one year, however it was produced in September last year and I got it in February. Do the math.
The new SN is supposed to be good until January 2024.
It all seems like such a bullshit to me to be honest
Thank you. I've bought SN already. It seems that there's nothing on the container that indicates expiration date. But I'm seeing couple posts in this thread that it should take a long time/years to expire if unopened.

yuzuchan

yuzuchan

Sep 9, 2022
Could Codeine be used instead of dizapam? I thought I had alot but It turns out I have really weak dizapam and no where near enough.

But have 2 packets of 30mg codeine