• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
i am in the US
Go to Google search "Sodium Nitrite" and click shopping. Should be the first one.

Disclaimer: Sodium Nitrite is used for meat curing I am not suggesting anyone ingest it.

• Love
Reactions: eternapeace, Sammie and Lawliet
πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
final question, does the outer packaging include anything about this being SN
It comes in a brown box. Nothing with SN written on it.
That I'm aware of.

Reactions: Sammie and Lawliet
S

Sammie

Sep 2, 2022
But then it goes on to state "sodium oxalate". Do you know if this is the same as nitrite?
Nevermind, sodium oxalate is Na2C2O4 which is distinctly different from NaNO2, NO2Na, NNaO2. Idk why this product is labeled sodium nitrite but then in the description states sodium oxalate. This stuff is becoming obsolete I think, other than labs selling only to companies/schools.

M

Mtnwildflowers

-
Jan 14, 2022
Nevermind, sodium oxalate is Na2C2O4 which is distinctly different from NaNO2, NO2Na, NNaO2. Idk why this product is labeled sodium nitrite but then in the description states sodium oxalate. This stuff is becoming obsolete I think, other than labs selling only to companies/schools.
I bought mine awhile ago but I just checked and I literally just googled it and went to shopping and the website is still there to purchase

Reactions: Sammie
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
I just thought of a weird potential complication with the prep for SN. I can't swallow pills without food, no matter how small. I've tried to train myself out of it, but nothing has worked.

Since the fasting starts before the meto and ibuprofen, is it better to crush these and drink with a little water, or take them whole with a few spoonfuls of applesauce (my go-to for pills)?
A few spoons of applesauce should be completely fine, though it is acidic and that might have an effect on the SN itself. I believe that's why Stan suggests not to drink Orange Juice to wash down the taste of SN.

Now, since you are taking the pills a few hours ahead, most of the apple sauce should already have passed into your intestines. But just to be safe I would probably crush up the meto/ibu and mix it with water. Careful though: that might taste really really nasty and you may need a few more sips of water afterwards.

Reactions: πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ
C

carnivore

I'm a coward
Aug 30, 2022
What's the consensus on SN expiring? Mine never opened is expiring this month and IDK if I should order another just to be safe.
Also, will bisoprolol work instead of meto? I have limitless access to it due to minor heart issue. Coincidentally, my meto is also going bad this month. Maybe it's a sign to CBT, huh?
As long as its not opened it's ok.

• Love
Reactions: Girl-shaped Wound
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
I bought mine awhile ago but I just checked and I literally just googled it and went to shopping and the website is still there to purchase
I think it depends on where you are located. Google results vary on your locations afaik. So it would seem super-easy for someone in the US while someone in EUR doesn't get any useful suggestions/results.

So, depending on where @Sammie is located it might actually be rather challenging. Especially businesses in the UK have put some more self-restrictive measures on their SN sales. I heard there may even be further restrictions from government agencies or such. So it certainly is becoming more difficult to acquire.

The most recent reports of celebrities using SN to CTB don't necessarily help and draw more and more attention to SN and how easy it can be obtained.

Reactions: Sammie and rationaltake
M

Mtnwildflowers

-
Jan 14, 2022
I think it depends on where you are located. Google results vary on your locations afaik. So it would seem super-easy for someone in the US while someone in EUR doesn't get any useful suggestions/results.

So, depending on where @Sammie is located it might actually be rather challenging. Especially businesses in the UK have put some more self-restrictive measures on their SN sales. I heard there may even be further restrictions from government agencies or such. So it certainly is becoming more difficult to acquire.

The most recent reports of celebrities using SN to CTB don't necessarily help and draw more and more attention to SN and how easy it can be obtained.
Oh ok yea could be just that it's still extremely easy in the US

D

darkwaters

Sep 7, 2022
I am really at a loss. I had SN from loud Wolf two years ago or so, but I had to move and ended up having to throw it out before it would be discovered. Now when I tried to order a month or so ago from somewhere else they canceled it saying they only ship to businesses. I am in the US and over the last year or so all sources seem to have dried up. I don't know what to do.

Edit: I tried the DE option and no dice :(

Last edited:
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
I am really at a loss. I had SN from loud Wolf two years ago or so, but I had to move and ended up having to throw it out before it would be discovered. Now when I tried to order a month or so ago from somewhere else they canceled it saying they only ship to businesses. I am in the US and over the last year or so all sources seem to have dried up. I don't know what to do.

DE (aka DD) has introduced a few self-regulating restrictions after a well known actor used their product last year and the NYT (or WaPo?) reported on it. Same as the jungle site. While the government doesn't force them to do this, it is in their own best interest not to get bad PR and being accused of supporting young people to CTB.

Someone with experience from the US might be able to give you some tips, but you'll need to be around for a while and connect with folks via DM once you have access to it.

B

blalost

May 12, 2020
As in, as long as it was never opened? Or as long as it was stored closed, but opening it once or twice to check screws it up? When putting it in the container, they did not do that in a vacuum, it has contacted air at some point, probably quite a few points.

C

carnivore

I'm a coward
Aug 30, 2022
As in, as long as it was never opened? Or as long as it was stored closed, but opening it once or twice to check screws it up? When putting it in the container, they did not do that in a vacuum, it has contacted air at some point, probably quite a few points.
Both options are correct

E

eternapeace

Sep 10, 2022
How long does it take for SN to expire? I was considering purchasing it now but if it expires quickly I would rather purchase it when I'm ready to ctb (I estimate I'll be 100% on ctbing within a year but not sure of the exact date).
i love curing meats!! do you know if one has to sign for this product.
What a coincidence! I have a newfound interest in curing meat.

Last edited:
πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Even if it's been opened it's fine.

What happened with DE?

flightless bird

flightless bird

somewhere over the rainbow
Aug 18, 2022
About that new protocol, what exactly is the logic behind taking the benzos after the SN drink?

B

blalost

May 12, 2020
About that new protocol, what exactly is the logic behind taking the benzos after the SN drink?
I wonder that as well. And which benzos do they recommend? There are big differences between some of them. Some of them will just make you hazy and sleepy and others will put you unconscious quickly. I suppose so that you will not experience any unpleasantness?

K

Karakhitan

Sep 9, 2022
I've been trying to order SN online for a few days, but ALL websites I've found (in Europe) ask me for a company number. I know you're not allowed to ask for sources but so far it seems so hard to order. And N seems to cost 500 euros for a dose? Jesus. Why can't it just be easy to end your life peacefully? I'd rather try one of these two than jump or hang.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lily (Osako)
reverse03

reverse03

Departing. Goodbye
Sep 11, 2022
I am from Ontario, Canada. Does anyone have any sources where can I get SN? Please pm me.

Eternal Soul

Eternal Soul

Aug 17, 2022
I've been trying to order SN online for a few days, but ALL websites I've found (in Europe) ask me for a company number. I know you're not allowed to ask for sources but so far it seems so hard to order. And N seems to cost 500 euros for a dose? Jesus. Why can't it just be easy to end your life peacefully? I'd rather try one of these two than jump or hang.
IC doesn't ask for anything and ships to Europe.
However, they are slightly more expensive than other retailers.

C

chronicphysicalpain

Jun 28, 2021
I wonder if metoclopramide half-life is about 7 hours and its concentration peak probably around 4 hours, why wait up to the last hour to get the triple dose? Anybody knows?

C

chronicphysicalpain

Jun 28, 2021
I am from Ontario, Canada. Does anyone have any sources where can I get SN? Please pm me.
You can't PM or be PMed until you have 15-20 messages more or less -feel free to get to offtopic subforum to get them faster- and your account is 24? hours old. You'll know once it is possible by clicking on an users' name.

Reactions: reverse03
ManicPanic2018

ManicPanic2018

Night of the final day
Sep 11, 2022
You can't PM or be PMed until you have 15-20 messages more or less -feel free to get to offtopic subforum to get them faster- and your account is 24? hours old. You'll know once it is possible by clicking on an users' name.
Thanks for this info, in the same boat here so looks like I need to just be patient and active.

Hoping there's a solution to get it to the UK because fuck these draconian systems getting in the way.

Reactions: rationaltake and chronicphysicalpain