• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

pillow933

pillow933

Student
Mar 7, 2020
That's terrible, this only turns people to more violent painful methods.
I hope I don't get visited, it's a lingering fear of mine.
I wouldn't worry too much. I think it only happened because this seller was well known on here and people kept essentially posting his details and drawing a lot of attention to him... And they were UK based, which made it a lot easier for the police to track down buyers.

R

rmack88

Aug 30, 2022
Need advice please. This is label from my SN. I did the blood test, and it turned dark brown almost immediately. Still, my fear is that the SN isn't pure enough, as it is not labeled anywhere on the bottle what the % is. I sent email and have gotten no response. Does SN with less than 95% still pass the blood test? I need to make sure I really CTB when I do it. Cannot risk another failed attempt. Thanks...View attachment 98479
Same one I have and tried to contact but the email bounced back.

👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
It does amaze me how some members still want the website address for a listed scammer. anyone would think there are alot of members trying to get others scammed, I would be very wary of these people. i mean there's only so many times you can be told someone is a scammer and not follow the advice given. i'm sure most people with common sense wouldn't buy from a listed scammer, and the other people asking for the website address or promoting the site i'll let others judge on them.

you were saying how hard it was to find SN, so i suggested a way of finding it!!!

A pro-lifer, usually found at a grave after someone has died, because they cuds't be arsed with the person when they were alive
They never scammed anyone. The product is legitimate.
legit chemical companies don't mix labels up. Its one of the most laughable things i have ever heard. can you imagine the law suits that would follow a mistake like that!!!! maybe we should all buy some of this stuff and sue the company and make millions, I'm sure there would be a lot of people filling law suits if this was true. I imagine mainly the legitimate buyers of chemicals who have now received hydrochloric acid instead of SN, possibly put it on their meat for curing and now have either a high number of people seriously ill from ingesting it or even possibly death.......I would think that sort of stuff makes the world news......not just a suicide forum posted by a random person!!!

Its plain to see there are alot of members who don't have a clue of how legitimate or illegal business work, I'd say most of the stuff is common sense personally though!!
It's funny going through all of these old posts and seeing people say this.. there has not been one failure with this product that I have read on this forum yet. They were one of the main providers for the jungle site before they removed it. They were the main supplier for Wal-Mart as well.
Though these guys do make a point.. I wonder if the company actually got sued because of this.. I know I would have sued them during this time last year lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: blue_muse
regal20

regal20

Sep 19, 2022
hi, would a high dose of haloperidol be sufficient antiemetic? Does anyone know how many size 00 capsules filled with SN will contain 15g?

Cerulea

Cerulea

Student
Sep 19, 2022
Wondering if anyone who has successfully purchased and received their SN from a reputable source would PM me? Would just like to talk through your experience, which supplier you may have used, etc... I have a number of charcuterie projects coming up and I'd like to get this ordered today so that I can get to work. Thank you in advance to anyone willing to share with me.

Reactions: gomenasai
Al0neAlwayz

Al0neAlwayz

In the end, it doesn't even matter...
Sep 10, 2022
Same one I have and tried to contact but the email bounced back.
Luckily they did respond to me, but I sent the msg thru Amazon rather then regular email... it is 98.5% - 99.9% and exp 2 yes from ship date.

Reactions: blue_muse, leeloosnow and rmack88
W

Wheredidmysanitygo

Love is just a camouflage for what resembles rage
Feb 4, 2021
Anyone know if the current amazon source is legit? It's labelled as "laboratory reagent" instead of food grade. Haven't got much money to spare, so i'd rather not gamble with this.

D

Dyinglight

Sep 22, 2022
Anyone willing to pm me a source that ships world wide/middle east, thank you very much

reverse03

reverse03

Departing. Goodbye
Sep 11, 2022
Does anyone know if it's okay to mix SN with water earlier? Like I will do the mix by 1 pm but will drink it by 9 or 10 pm on the same day. Is it fine to leave the mixture in the water bottle for that long?

Reactions: 👁️👃👁️
M

MiserableAlways354

Feb 7, 2022
Idk where to actually find sodium nitrite. Also I don't know how to make a drink out of it.

Fowli

Fowli

Sep 15, 2022
Received my SN from IC. Shipping to EU is not a problem.

Reactions: gomenasai and reverse03
regal20

regal20

Sep 19, 2022
There is a list of 25 sn deaths in the PPH from eyewitnesses. They say the list is not complete.

Most seemed to have died peacefully. Some vomited but died anyway. An 89-year-old woman died quickly but not as peacefully as expected.

I don't think it will help us much. But here's the list

It's in dutch:
Dood=dead
Braaksel, overgegeven=vomit
Vredig=peaceful
Bewusteloosheid=unconscious

View attachment 92867
of the 20 people who did not take antiemetics, only three vomited. All attempts ended in death. Sounds optimistic.

Reactions: Talvikki
U

untouchable305

Sep 15, 2022
I didn't try and I will not try to find it. for ME, the SN method is good enough. I think it can be relatively peaceful, fast and reliable, if properly executed, as stated by the PPeH. of course each person has their own preferences for how fast and peaceful they want their method to be, but for me SN is more than good enough. feeling a strong taste in my mouth, headache, nausea, hypotension, fatique and then losing consciousness after 10 or 20 minutes sounds more than good for me. I think it's an excelent method. there are other reasons for me to think that as well, it's reliable, fast and effective when properly done. there is some relative safety from getting permanently damaged, disabled or creepled in case of failure. the discomfort during the proccess is minimal, although like I said, obviously each person has their own preferences for how much discomfort they are willing to feel and for how long.
PPeH's recommended way of doing the method seems very good. PPH also have a chapter to about N. perhaps everyone should read the latest edition of their book if they're interested.

switching from SN to N can also sometimes bring some issues related to low substance purity, scams and fake N. the so called "black market" obviously works differently from normal stores.

on the other hand, in Brazil, SN is found on normal stores, it's a cheap, common salt that's used for soamy things, including lab reactions, food processing etc, so there are no incentives to cut, alter of falsify it.
Where can u get SN stores Florida?

S

shamefulfaliure

Aug 27, 2022
My SN has arrived opened it and I have not been my self since. Well I have made it air tight. But what is the dosage a table spoon in glass of water?

W

Wheredidmysanitygo

Love is just a camouflage for what resembles rage
Feb 4, 2021
Well, yeah, depending on where you're located there are different distributors, costs less and guaranteed SN. Good luck.
I'm using an USA adress. Where i am from there's nowhere to get it

S

shamefulfaliure

Aug 27, 2022
PPH no longer recommends propranolol because the cardiac arrest from increased heart rate may aid in dying. I think just the AE and benzos will be fine. I can't decide if I should take benzos before or after the SN either. PPH says take it right after the SN, I think because they could make you pass out before you take the SN.
Pls what's the meaning of benozs and AE

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
AE = anti-emetics

benozs = probably Benzodiazepines (see https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-with-benzodiazepines.90590/#post-1605801)

👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
My SN has arrived opened it and I have not been my self since. Well I have made it air tight. But what is the dosage a table spoon in glass of water?
I highly recommend you do research and read the PPEH and Stand guide.

• Informative
Reactions: leeloosnow
S

shamefulfaliure

Aug 27, 2022
Getting a Benzos is my problem now all pharmacies are asking for doctor's prescription

Joeydoe

Joeydoe

Aug 17, 2022
PPH no longer recommends propranolol because the cardiac arrest from increased heart rate may aid in dying. I think just the AE and benzos will be fine. I can't decide if I should take benzos before or after the SN either. PPH says take it right after the SN, I think because they could make you pass out before you take the SN.
Cardiac arrest from increased heart rate?

emgrl

emgrl

Mage
Aug 6, 2022
Cardiac arrest from increased heart rate?
Cardiac arrest is from a slowed heart rate. A heart attack is from an increased heart rate 😉

• Informative
Reactions: Hollowillow, SproutPony, PurpleMonkey and 1 other person
M

madiroze

Feb 5, 2022
I wish I could CTB like my dad. He had a massive heart attack at 52. Literally he was dead in a blip of an eye like less than a second, hadn't a clue what happened. Life is so unfair.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: tryingtoescape, Hollowillow and No blackangel
P

PurpleMonkey

May 3, 2018
Dunno what either "SN" or its retailer "IC" stand for but this gentleman from Montreal/Quebec/Canada (who, mind you, has the minimum amount of posts needed for PM) would surely appreciate some information.

I also wouldn't mind learning what the "pph" is. I assume it's some sort of PDF/guide?

EDIT: Just downloaded the PPH. Now just need more information on the SN and the IC (god I hate abbreviations), pretty please. I'll even PayPal somebody to offer a legit source, if the price is right.

Last edited: