• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

reverse03

reverse03

Departing. Goodbye
Sep 11, 2022
I saw a fishing store that sell sodium nitrite for curing salmon egg. It says on the label that the technical grade is 99%. Is this legit? Or does even 99% possible? Can I use it or it is same as curing salt?

Reactions: tryingtoescape
A

anna1234888

Sep 8, 2022
The SN I got is 69g/mol does anyone know how to do that math and can tell me how pure it is? Every time I try to google it they give me complicated formulas that are actually for film developers and it doesn't make any sense to me. I bought it from a laboratory supplier based here in America so I'm inclined to believe that it is super pure, but I want to be 100% sure.

Also, exactly how important is the metoclopramide? I can probably easily get it from an urgent care doctor, but if it'll work efficiently without it I'd rather not jump thru more hoops. Stan's guide was super helpful, but those are my two unanswered questions. Well, the second one is more of a request for opinions. I know the metoclopramide isn't necessary, but like how big of a difference will it really make? I already get prescribed diazepam and plan on taking a bunch and hopefully fall asleep before the symptoms really start coming on, but if those will help reduce my risk of vomiting I may just forgoe the metoclopramide altogether.

Additionally, will prilosec make a difference in the antinaeusa department for this method?

πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
The SN I got is 69g/mol does anyone know how to do that math and can tell me how pure it is? Every time I try to google it they give me complicated formulas that are actually for film developers and it doesn't make any sense to me. I bought it from a laboratory supplier based here in America so I'm inclined to believe that it is super pure, but I want to be 100% sure.

Also, exactly how important is the metoclopramide? I can probably easily get it from an urgent care doctor, but if it'll work efficiently without it I'd rather not jump thru more hoops. Stan's guide was super helpful, but those are my two unanswered questions. Well, the second one is more of a request for opinions. I know the metoclopramide isn't necessary, but like how big of a difference will it really make? I already get prescribed diazepam and plan on taking a bunch and hopefully fall asleep before the symptoms really start coming on, but if those will help reduce my risk of vomiting I may just forgoe the metoclopramide altogether.

Additionally, will prilosec make a difference in the antinaeusa department for this method?
what is the initials of the chemical supply?

flightless bird

flightless bird

somewhere over the rainbow
Aug 18, 2022
I wonder that as well. And which benzos do they recommend? There are big differences between some of them. Some of them will just make you hazy and sleepy and others will put you unconscious quickly. I suppose so that you will not experience any unpleasantness?
They recommend oxazepam.

As far as my knowledge goes, different pills have different effects on different people.

πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
IF you could receive messages that would help, but you won't be able to until you send a certain amount of messages and be a user for 24 hours. Maybe try calling the company tomorrow and they can tell you?

yuzuchan

yuzuchan

Sep 9, 2022
I got myself meto and live in UK but can't get any sn anywhere is there anyone from the UK who could advise me on a supplier or anything at all?

πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
No. I just got mine approved last night. Do you know how to do that math, though?
That's not going to tell you the percentage I think. Call the company in the morning.
I got myself meto and live in UK but can't get any sn anywhere is there anyone from the UK who could advise me on a supplier or anything at all?
You have to have around 15 messages and be a member for 24 hours before you can receive messages.

πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
I sent them an email and hopefully they get back to me quickly.

They have solid reviews though.

You can find the purity thru g/mol its something you learn in Stoichiometry but I have never been good at chemistry or math.
They don't have a number to call?

yuzuchan

yuzuchan

Sep 9, 2022
That's not going to tell you the percentage I think. Call the company in the morning.

You have to have around 15 messages and be a member for 24 hours before you can receive messages.
Thanks ill just message in off topic here and there for now then
Sorry for bumping myself I think I hit the limit and can accept pms if anyone would be able to tell me where possible to get sn in UK I'd appreciate it alot.

If pms still don't worry I'm sorry for double posting

Last edited:
B

blalost

May 12, 2020
They recommend oxazepam.

As far as my knowledge goes, different pills have different effects on different people.
Thanks, do they say why they recommend that one specifically, and why they recommend benzo's? Do they mention using other benzos? Does it have to do with anything other making you go unconscious or numb to the experience?

D

Diacon

Student
Jun 10, 2022
Please can someone link Stan's SN guide for me? I can't find it in all these 300+ pages of this thread alone
Hi. Somewhere ( cant find it now) you mentioned you have access to antiemetic and you can show the source. So... Could you tell me where to get?

Eternal Soul

Eternal Soul

Aug 17, 2022
What does IC stand for?
What is IC? Do they also ship to Canada?
IC is the acronym of the retailer, and they do ship to Canada as well.

Before someone can send you a private message with the information regarding to IC, you must post at least 15-20 messages in the forum I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: reverse03
K

Karakhitan

Sep 9, 2022

Before someone can send you a private message with the information regarding to IC, you must post at least 15-20 messages in the forum I think.
Thanks! I guess I'll just keep talking until I can send private messages.

Reactions: πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ
ManicPanic2018

ManicPanic2018

Night of the final day
Sep 11, 2022
Hi all. I have just got the ability to recieve pm's. Would anyone be so kind as to dm me a SN source to ship to the UK, and potentially a source for anti emetics? Many thanks <3

Al0neAlwayz

Al0neAlwayz

In the end, it doesn't even matter...
Sep 10, 2022
Sorry in advance if this has already been asked and answered, but how long is SN good once it's been mixed with water? Thanks :)

Girl-shaped Wound

Girl-shaped Wound

In love with a person that doesn't exist
Feb 19, 2022
How long does it take for SN to expire? I was considering purchasing it now but if it expires quickly I would rather purchase it when I'm ready to ctb (I estimate I'll be 100% on ctbing within a year but not sure of the exact date)
I bought one with an expiry date of one year, however it was produced in September last year and I got it in February. Do the math.
The new SN is supposed to be good until January 2024.
It all seems like such a bullshit to me to be honest

• Love
Reactions: eternapeace
πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
I bought one with an expiry date of one year, however it was produced in September last year and I got it in February. Do the math.
The new SN is supposed to be good until January 2024.
It all seems like such a bullshit to me to be honest
Someone on here called one of the chemical suppliers and asked him how long SN lasts and they said it last for YEARS if it isn't left open.
I saw a fishing store that sell sodium nitrite for curing salmon egg. It says on the label that the technical grade is 99%. Is this legit? Or does even 99% possible? Can I use it or it is same as curing salt?
That works.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: eternapeace, Girl-shaped Wound and reverse03
S

Still_there

Sep 2, 2022

Hello, is IC shipping to Germany? How to pay? Sorry for my english
Thank you

Reactions: literallydonee
Girl-shaped Wound

Girl-shaped Wound

In love with a person that doesn't exist
Feb 19, 2022
Someone on here called one of the chemical suppliers and asked him how long SN lasts and they said it last for YEARS if it isn't left open.
This comforts me greatly since I'm not ready to CBT yet (though I've been making steady progress since October last year). I don't know when I will be sure it's time to throw in the towel... Sometimes it feels like it's just a matter of one bad, sleepless night. Anyway, I'm concerned that SN may be outlawed soon. I don't worry about Polish government as much as the European Union banning it.
I guess there's always the cyanide option, but it requires you to lie to the company selling it etc.
It's good to know that my SN is gonna be useful for quite some time.

Last edited:
  • Love
ManicPanic2018

ManicPanic2018

Night of the final day
Sep 11, 2022
Ordered my SN this morning. Big feeling of relief, but don't think I'll be fully at ease until it gets delivered.

Time to refresh the webpage for days on days on end. Hopefully it turns up quick.

Reactions: blue_muse
L

literallydonee

Sep 13, 2022
Important Questions:

Sorry if any of these are redundant. I've tried to do tons of reading but still have unanswered Q's.

-I already have ondan (AE) how important is it that I get meto when ondan can prevent NV and 25gm of SN is very lethal. I understand meto promotes gastric emptying etc. but if people have been successful without an AE at all, wouldn't ondan suffice? Or is meto VERY SUPERIOR at preventing NV? Or is it more that the meto makes you pass out faster or makes the SN absorb way faster because of the gastric emptying? I'm just trying to assess if it's worth sketching my doctor out when I already have ondan. Ugh.

-Can I take a BZ or 2 leading up to everything while fasting so I'm not a nervous wreck? That won't affect the SN absorption I'm assuming.

-I don't have any of the BZ listed in the PPH, just xan and kpin, are these still fine to crush up and drink like in the PPH suggests? I was thinking xan since it's fast-acting.

-Do you just use a food scale to measure the SN? Or just use 6 teaspoons? (25.2gm) Sorry I'm dumb and have never used a food scale and don't have one, I'm just wondering if using a teaspoon is fine or if I should order a scale etc. How do most people measure out the 25gm?

Appreciate y'all <3
Hello, is IC shipping to Germany? How to pay? Sorry for my english
Thank you
Does IC ship in USA and are people still having success with this source?

πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Important Questions:

Sorry if any of these are redundant. I've tried to do tons of reading but still have unanswered Q's.

-I already have ondan (AE) how important is it that I get meto when ondan can prevent NV and 25gm of SN is very lethal. I understand meto promotes gastric emptying etc. but if people have been successful without an AE at all, wouldn't ondan suffice? Or is meto VERY SUPERIOR at preventing NV? Or is it more that the meto makes you pass out faster or makes the SN absorb way faster because of the gastric emptying? I'm just trying to assess if it's worth sketching my doctor out when I already have ondan. Ugh.

-Can I take a BZ or 2 leading up to everything while fasting so I'm not a nervous wreck? That won't affect the SN absorption I'm assuming.

-I don't have any of the BZ listed in the PPH, just xan and kpin, are these still fine to crush up and drink like in the PPH suggests? I was thinking xan since it's fast-acting.

-Do you just use a food scale to measure the SN? Or just use 6 teaspoons? (25.2gm) Sorry I'm dumb and have never used a food scale and don't have one, I'm just wondering if using a teaspoon is fine or if I should order a scale etc. How do most people measure out the 25gm?

Appreciate y'all <3

Does IC ship in USA and are people still having success with this source?
2 answers, I think Ondan is fine. I'll be using it.
2. There is a source in the US cheaper than IC. Google Sodium Nitrite and click "shopping" the initials should be DE or DD.

• Love
Reactions: literallydonee
L

literallydonee

Sep 13, 2022
2 answers, I think Ondan is fine. I'll be using it.
2. There is a source in the US cheaper than IC. Google Sodium Nitrite and click "shopping" the initials should be DE or DD.
Thank you for your reply. Have you heard of anyone else using ondan and not having a problem? Meto is in PPH and echoed literally everywhere so using ondan is making me insanely paranoid. I also just don't know if I can get meto so I don't want to be unjustly worried. Regarding DD, any idea on shipping time in USA? Hilarious pic btw.

πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Thank you for your reply. Have you heard of anyone else using ondan and not having a problem? Meto is in PPH and echoed literally everywhere so using ondan is making me insanely paranoid. I also just don't know if I can get meto so I don't want to be unjustly worried. Regarding DD, any idea on shipping time in USA? Hilarious pic btw.
Ondan is actually mentioned in the April version. It only said 8mg which is strange because they use 24mg in hospitals and for some people sometimes with severe nausea.
I'm not sure if I remember any threads that people have used Zofran. I know I've seen plenty that people didn't use any AE at all so I'd assume Zofran is better than nothing. DD takes around 3 or 4 days depending on the location. They ship from Alabama, & Thanks Haha. I wanted to make someone laugh. :p