• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

want2dienow

want2dienow

Atari hazure?
Jul 24, 2022
on IC it says SN 99.9% purity; i take this with only water; how long is sn expected to take ?

Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
Whats the time window after drinking the sn and passing out? I keep reading different things, the video of the girl is like 40 minutes till she is asleep, thats a lot if you are in pain
Based on Stan's Guide he states the time frame until one is unconscious "may take up to 20 minutes to happen from drinking the SN. Be aware that fainting can happen quickly. Those who already from low blood pressure will succumb quicker."

He goes on to state that death is typically "anywhere between 40 minutes and 4 hours depending on your health and natural metabolism. There is no way to give an individual persontime-frame"

Reactions: Sick of it all
S

Sk3le

Student
Oct 30, 2021
I actually suffer from high Blood pressure but i have no medication, maybe is not even that high, Like 130/85. Will this cobdition affect the Sn? Like it will take longer to faint?

Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
I actually suffer from high Blood pressure but i have no medication, maybe is not even that high, Like 130/85. Will this cobdition affect the Sn? Like it will take longer to faint?
I wouldn't anticipate there being any impact. As far as high blood pressure negating the effect of SN, that is nothing to worry about. SN messes with your blood chemistry. The mechanism of death is independent of blood pressure.

E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
I wouldn't anticipate there being any impact. As far as high blood pressure negating the effect of SN, that is nothing to worry about. SN messes with your blood chemistry. The mechanism of death is independent of blood pressure.
I'm anemic. I think that "helps".

Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
I'm anemic. I think that "helps".
That should definitely help. Anemia already runs a risk of poor O2 saturation.

Not to make light of your condition but when it comes to CTBing with SN, being anemic is a bonus.

• Yay!
Reactions: JAlexa
E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
That should definitely help. Anemia already runs a risk of poor O2 saturation.

Not to make light of your condition but when it comes to CTBing with SN, being anemic is a bonus.
Let's just say that I am not upset about being anemic, bring it on!

Reactions: Jrmull1993
I

idkwho

Aug 8, 2022
Is domperidone saphridone okay to use as an antiemetic? The other antiemetics I found were more expensive than the SN itself :/

Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
Is domperidone saphridone okay to use as an antiemetic? The other antiemetics I found were more expensive than the SN itself :/
I'd stay clear of domperidone. Typically it's prescribed in conjunction with another medication (usually drugs for arthritis or Parkinsons) to alleviate some of their side effects by introducing tremors and contractions in the stomach and bowel.

Antiemetics such as metoclopramide, work by blocking nervous system messages. They actually help surpress vomiting by reducing the "signals" from the brain which induce regurgitating.

Specifically they inhibiting dopamine D2 and serotonin 5-HT3 receptors in the chemoreceptor trigger zone (CTZ) located in the area postrema of the brain.

Basically, I can see domperidone making things worse.

• Informative
Reactions: Lily (Osako), pthnrdnojvsc and Sick of it all
E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
on IC it says SN 99.9% purity; i take this with only water; how long is sn expected to take ?
Take to do what? Pass out? Could be up to 20 min, maybe more. Death, 40 minutes or so, depends on the person.
(source: answer above, not mine, I have no idea)

I

idkwho

Aug 8, 2022
I'd stay clear of domperidone. Typically it's prescribed in conjunction with another medication (usually drugs for arthritis or Parkinsons) to alleviate some of their side effects by introducing tremors and contractions in the stomach and bowel.

Antiemetics such as metoclopramide, work by blocking nervous system messages. They actually help surpress vomiting by reducing the "signals" from the brain which induce regurgitating.

Specifically they inhibiting dopamine D2 and serotonin 5-HT3 receptors in the chemoreceptor trigger zone (CTZ) located in the area postrema of the brain.

Basically, I can see domperidone making things worse.
Oh okay. Thanks. I thought it'd be good since I also saw it in stan's guide here https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/. I'll look up metoclopramide then.

niuqtown

niuqtown

Aug 24, 2022
if a kind soul could message an SN source in the US I would be eternally grateful.

GettingOut

GettingOut

I'm not worth any tears
Aug 16, 2022
I'm still in two minds about full suspension hanging and SN. I'm physically disabled due to progressive muscle disease, so I must act quickly. According to T&C, we can't ask to DM, but would it be ok for me to DM someone who I think would be able to help me with info? My time to decide my own fate is running out fast. I'd appreciate any comments or pointers, please.

M

Mjølnir

Aug 18, 2022
I find it difficult to find pure sn in europe, to which I can order private and not through a business. Does anyone have a good site to order from with shipping to scandinavia?

abyss

abyss

Jul 13, 2022
How long are you supposed to fast, is it just 8 hours or the full 48 hours if following Stan's guide? Are you supposed to eat at any point between starting fasting and CTB?

Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
How long are you supposed to fast, is it just 8 hours or the full 48 hours if following Stan's guide? Are you supposed to eat at any point between starting fasting and CTB?
Stan's full regimen is a 48hour process, but only 4-8 hours consist of fasting.

The point of fasting it to ensure there are no solids in the stomach when it comes time to consume SN.

There is no 48-hour fast.

Reactions: EroicaB and abyss
G

gh0stt0wn

Aug 24, 2022
could someone please dm me a source that ships to Oceania, thanks.

bmw8

bmw8

Aug 23, 2022
I find it difficult to find pure sn in europe, to which I can order private and not through a business. Does anyone have a good site to order from with shipping to scandinavia?
Your account needs to be 1 day old and have minimum 20+ messages to receive a PM from someone
if a kind soul could message an SN source in the US I would be eternally grateful.
Your account needs to be 1 day old and have minimum 20+ messages to receive a PM from someone

abyss

abyss

Jul 13, 2022
Is there any consensus on how painful this method is? Are the heart problems supposed to be severe for 20 mins or up to unconsciousness? I'm just going to use antiemetics and SN and paracetamol.

S

shamefulfaliure

Aug 27, 2022
pls what dosage should one take to make sure of CTB i also want to know if its painful

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Is there any consensus on how painful this method is? Are the heart problems supposed to be severe for 20 mins or up to unconsciousness? I'm just going to use antiemetics and SN and paracetamol.

This method is not painful. However, you may be mildly to moderately uncomfortable during the conscious part of the process. Some people don't seem to even experience this uncomfortable part, so it seems to be personal. The point is that you won't experience any pain in the normal sense - besides some potentially mild headache.

On the other hand, if you have ulcers in your stomach, that may cause actual pain.

• Informative
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and abyss
S

Skullomania

Apr 5, 2022
What is the maximum time limit in which you can have the sn in your body in order not to have permanent damage before a possible rescue?
I would like to get an idea because while I want to drink it and die, I would like to make sure that I do not suffer permanent damage in case of bankruptcy.

• Love
Reactions: 高含熠 and Sick of it all
Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
What is the maximum time limit in which you can have the sn in your body in order not to have permanent damage before a possible rescue?
I would like to get an idea because while I want to drink it and die, I would like to make sure that I do not suffer permanent damage in case of bankruptcy.
There is never a guarantee that you won't survive, nor it there a guarantee that you'll survive without damage. That is the same with every method.

SN is dose dependent.

Last edited:
  • Informative
E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
If you are alive long enough to feel more and more unwell, then there's a point where you should decide to get help. If you feel actual pain and not just heavy discomfort, then you may want to consider getting help. I would have a plan as to how you would get that help so you don't have to decide in the moment...

joptr

joptr

May 25, 2022
Ive tried to source propanalol but just got bisoprolol 5mg. Will this work ok with the same dosage?

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Ive tried to source propanalol but just got bisoprolol 5mg. Will this work ok with the same dosage?
Yes, it´s a similar beta blocker.

Reactions: joptr
yıη

yıη

So if I escape, will my pain go away?
Jun 22, 2022
What is the best way for newcomers to get relevant information regarding SN CTB? This megathread (OP post), Stan's guide, the PPH, along with the SN resource thread seem to all have some contradictory information that leads me to question the validity of each individual thing without some 'middle-man' to help me sort out my confusion

For example, the PPH labels Propranolol as a potentiator that will increase the effectiveness of SN. Stan's guide labels it as a luxury item.

Do I have the wrong idea, or is there more recent information somewhere specific? Should I just ask a bunch of individual questions in a specific thread? From what I am hearing from sasu members, public opinion seems to have shifted slightly from what these guides preach...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Popcornmew