• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
30g is adequate for 220lb. Maybe 35g would be OK for more? I believe I have seen someone somewhere on this forum mention 35g for a high bodyweight but I could be wrong.

The thing is, just a few grams of SN can kill people, but the higher dose is to ensure it happens more quickly. A very high dose is likely to just cause immediate vomiting.

Reactions: Lost10 and Xx720
highndry

highndry

Jan 23, 2021
thanks for all your advice - I assume the zopiclone wouldn't be an issue then?

Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
What's a good dose of propranolol to take before SN for someone who's never taken it before?

I'm planning to mix some in the SN, but I also want to take some ahead of time. I read that doses for different conditions were anywhere from 10mg to over 300mg, so I don't know what the right amount would be for this.

reticen

reticen

Student
Nov 5, 2020
What's a good dose of propranolol to take before SN for someone who's never taken it before?

I'm planning to mix some in the SN, but I also want to take some ahead of time. I read that doses for different conditions were anywhere from 10mg to over 300mg, so I don't know what the right amount would be for this.
I believe 40mg should reduce physical symptoms of anxiety such as tachycardia. You would take this dose one hour before the SN. It might be upped to 80mg too.

Reactions: Rue89
S

Scotty

Student
Dec 26, 2020
I believe 40mg should reduce physical symptoms of anxiety such as tachycardia. You would take this dose one hour before the SN. It might be upped to 80mg too.
I was wondering the same thing. The PPH suggested 2g (2000mg), then it down graded to 1g (1000mg), and then downgraded it again I believe to 800mg all dissolved in the SN water. At those doses however, I can only imagine that it would make you pass out. Any thoughts?

reticen

reticen

Student
Nov 5, 2020
I was wondering the same thing. The PPH suggested 2g (2000mg), then it down graded to 1g (1000mg), and then downgraded it again I believe to 800mg all dissolved in the SN water. At those doses however, I can only imagine that it would make you pass out. Any thoughts?
We are talking about two different doses here. The first dose which is 40mg-80mg taken an hour beforehand is consumed to prevent the uncomfortable feeling of tachycardia you will get after taking the SN. The second dose will be much larger (somewhere <1000mg) and is taken to make your heart beat more slowly and with less force. After taking SN the brain will be signalling the heart to pump harder in order to increase the oxygen in your the blood but the heart will not comply. It essentially makes you die faster. And at that amount it is probably even a lethal dose on it's own.

Reactions: Buttercup2.0 and Rue89
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020

I decided to take 5×40mg propranolol 1hr befor SN and 5×40mg by SN

R

rookyhere

Sep 13, 2019
Does fasting for SN include not drinking water? I can fast for 8 hours no problem but I do like drinking water so should I avoid water as well during fasting?

highndry

highndry

Jan 23, 2021
Hi,

SN arrived today but where I purchased it from doesn't state the purity. So, I have a couple of questions (search function doesn't appear to be working for me)

1 - what is the most accurate type of test available to determine the purity?

2 - I don't plan to CTB for around 6 months, when would be the best time to test it and ensure it's still good for me to use (provided purity is confirmed), as I know it is hygroscopic?

Thanks in advance

Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021
Does the L supplier ship to Greece? I've put in my location and it says there's no shipping method or something..

C

Cuppatea856

May 27, 2020
Now it says "The estimated lethal dose of sodium nitrite in adults can be as little as 5gm, although for a reliable death, 25gm is advised (35gm if body weight is > 100Kgm)."
Wow, 25gm seems like a lot to try to drink. I've done 5gm of psilocybin in tea and that was hard to get down.

confused-gemini

confused-gemini

Jan 7, 2021
Does the kind of antacids matter? Like can I use tums or do I need something stronger

B

BadChanges

Sep 23, 2019
Do I really need to have Propranolol or is meto enough?

aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
All medicine except SN are not necessary and just make ur attempt more peaceful.
Do I really need to have Propranolol or is meto enough?

Last edited:
Reactions: Cronos and NodusTollens
B

BadChanges

Sep 23, 2019
All medical except SN are not necessary and just make ur attempt more peaceful.

Thanks.

Anyone found a reputable source to purchase Propranolol from? I have no idea how to get it from a doctor..

Can xanax do the same job?

oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
Thanks.

Anyone found a reputable source to purchase Propranolol from? I have no idea how to get it from a doctor..

Can xanax do the same job?
I would also like to know if xanax does the same or not, thanks

Reactions: BadChanges
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Is taking benzo's before SN to calm down a good idea? Could it affect SN in a negative way?

confused-gemini

confused-gemini

Jan 7, 2021
So I managed to get some SN in person yesterday, and decided to taste a pinch of it last night (please do not try this, you could very easily ctb or hurt yourself without intending to). I didn't take any other meds or anything. It was pretty uneventful, just felt really heavy all over and slept. But a couple hours later I woke up, got a really sudden ringing in my right ear and the whole right side of my body jerked forward. It happened again a second later. I got pretty scared I was going to have a full-blown seizure or something, no clue what was happening there. But I fell asleep again, feeling fine this morning... part of me definitely hoped it could be that easy and done, but nope lol.
Where did you manage to find it in person? You can PM if you don't want to say it on here

Gonjoolie

Gonjoolie

Student
Feb 5, 2021
Hi, I've already got the SN situated since I live in the US, but I was thinking about taking an antacid along with the SN and meto to make my passing slightly more peaceful. I normally take Esomeprazole for acid reduction so it should work fine right? Just wanna make sure it won't effect the SN or Meto and therefore make me fail.

Also I have asthma and I've heard the SN can make you have an asthma attack. I haven't had an asthma attack in years and therefore never need to use my inhaler. Would it be safe for me to go the SN route or should I search for a different method?

And one last question, I'm a pretty hefty guy 6'3" and 300 lbs. How much SN should I take if it's fine for me to take it.

Last edited:
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
Hi, I've already got the SN situated since I live in the US, but I was thinking about taking an antacid along with the SN and meto to make my passing slightly more peaceful. I normally take Esomeprazole for acid reduction so it should work fine right? Just wanna make sure it won't effect the SN or Meto and therefore make me fail.

Also I have asthma and I've heard the SN can make you have an asthma attack. I haven't had an asthma attack in years and therefore never need to use my inhaler. Would it be safe for me to go the SN route or should I search for a different method?

And one last question, I'm a pretty hefty guy 6'3" and 300 lbs. How much SN should I take if it's fine for me to take it.
I didn't sure about asthma. I had when I was child but I never experienced very hard asthma attack. I decided to dont worry about asthma attack and I will use SN as my method. no one reported asthma attack here and I didn't see anywhere as SN symptoms.
About the dose of SN, u must use 30_35 g SN at 50_100ml water

• Love
Reactions: Gonjoolie
Gonjoolie

Gonjoolie

Student
Feb 5, 2021
I didn't sure about asthma. I had when I was child but I never experienced very hard asthma attack. I decided to dont worry about asthma attack and I will use SN as my method. no one reported asthma attack here and I didn't see anywhere as SN symptoms.
About the dose of SN, u must use 30_35 g SN at 50_100ml water
Thank you very much aminend

Reactions: aminend
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Can you use SN after it's expiration date if sealed and stored in a dark, dry place? I'm not planning to CTB soon yet, but I want to have it at home right now before it gets too hard to obtain. I have no idea if and when I will CTB (maybe in a few days, weeks, months, years or who knows, never). Just having this at home is a big relief, knowing I can catch CTB whenever things become unbearable.

How long can you store SN like this?

Reactions: TooMuchToBear, Gonjoolie and Moviement
oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
One question please, is it possible to mix SN with fruit juice? Or, for example, drink apple juice after taking SN to avoid the taste

Gonjoolie

Gonjoolie

Student
Feb 5, 2021
One question please, is it possible to mix SN with fruit juice? Or, for example, drink apple juice after taking SN to avoid the taste
No. I'm not sure exactly what happens but it will make the method more likely to fail. Everyone recommends between 50 to 100 ml of water