• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

IWantToSleep

Experienced
Dec 27, 2020
Does anyone know a reliable (not a scam) online pharmacy that ships to the EU/Ireland where I can get beta blockers/propanolol? If they have meto that would be good too but I have domperidone if I can't get meto.

Reactions: Nitup
P

Peaceofmeat

Jan 6, 2021
Hello guys,

Do you think there should be any problem with Propranolol HCL (hydrochloride)? I read somewhere in the forum that hydrochloric acid contradicts the action of SN. I can not find any normal Propranolol in pharmacies.

Moreover, I read online that "Atenolol: A promising alternative to propranolol " then what do you think about Atenolol as a substitute to Propranolol?

Thanks

TooMuchToBear

TooMuchToBear

Student
Jan 3, 2021
Hi there,
This may be a naive question but, would anybody that can get SN in their country be willing to forward it to me by mail?

I've made extensive research and it is impossible to get it shipped to my country (Belgium) for a private individual. I know it is possible in France though.

Obviously I guess it better be someone who is sure to ctb, in case I ctb with a product they helped me to get, as it puts them in a delicate situation. Or just somebody who doesn't care about it?

Or do you know any other way to forward a package?

Any suggestion is welcome. Thank you!

P

Peaceofmeat

Jan 6, 2021
Hi there,
This may be a naive question but, would anybody that can get SN in their country be willing to forward it to me by mail?

I've made extensive research and it is impossible to get it shipped to my country (Belgium) for a private individual. I know it is possible in France though.

Obviously I guess it better be someone who is sure to ctb, in case I ctb with a product they helped me to get, as it puts them in a delicate situation. Or just somebody who doesn't care about it?

Or do you know any other way to forward a package?

Any suggestion is welcome. Thank you!
Have you asked the seller? have the seller told you that Belgium customs would confiscate the parcel? sometimes sellers asks just to fill out a company name and I guess you could just fabricate one. And the address and name for delivery could be your real details.

Last edited:
Nodscene

Nodscene

Its time
Jun 7, 2019
Keep trying and I agree about making a false company name.

I just did that with on company and even after they emailed me saying they couldn't ship to a residential address and needed some information that I had no clue what it was I just told him I was the IT and shipping/receiving guy in a startup company and he agreed to ship the product!

Of course this is good and bad as I now had 3 orders being shipped to me. As they are all coming from a different country from where I live I just hope it means I'll have a better chance of it getting through customs.

Kind of a waste of money though since they were fairly expensive and I'll end up with enough to take out an elephant haha. I should be able to at least return one of them which will help.

S

somewherebeyond

Sep 17, 2020
I've found a supplier for the UK but it almost seems too easy. I'm skeptical about ordering but will keep you updated on how it goes
Follow up - no updates in quite some time, doubtful it will come. They haven't taken payment yet.

Fizz

Fizz

Dec 3, 2020
I'm really looking for help on ordering this to the UK, it's been seized once. If anyone can PM me I would be so grateful for signposting

D

DrWh033

Student
Dec 23, 2020
Can someone please explain how much is 25g approximately in teaspoons ( normal spoon) or any other method of quantifying. Unfortunately I dont have a food scale and would be exceptionaly risky for me to buy one atm.
thank you

Reactions: confused-gemini
Leaving-Soon

Leaving-Soon

Nov 9, 2020
Do you have some measure for liquids, e.g. 20/40/50 ml shot.?

ToughTimes

ToughTimes

Jan 13, 2021
It was not difficult at all. I've not been questioned by the seller and no need to have a company. I received it one week later. Slide into my PM when you can.

BehindTheWall would it be okay if I PM you about your SN seller? I'm also in Europe and finding it extremely difficult to find any sellers without strict rules or diluted concentrations.​

I only know of the seller L(think I know who people are referring to) in USA who seems to be reliable but seems to not really be an option either.​

Last edited:
M

makingsure4

Student
Jan 6, 2021
Me too, I almost gag on Gatorade because I can taste the salt in it.
I'm wondering the same thing about the gag reflux with rancid food. I can't seem to get my throat to take it down even if it's a little bit gone bye. So makes me wonder about SN. Because it's an actual poison in that quantity.

W

WaitingForTheBusInTh

Student
Nov 18, 2020
I'm in Canada, the only SN I saw on the "jungle website" said technical grade which is usually a pretty low percentage purity right? If someone could please pm me with a link or info to get SN in canada without it crossing the border it would be much appreciated. I cant risk getting caught because cops would go to my landlords door by default. I'd like to avoid using a rope if I can

Reactions: Buttercup2.0 and DivineMedicus
mirko

mirko

ah
Nov 19, 2020
I'm in Canada, the only SN I saw on the "jungle website" said technical grade which is usually a pretty low percentage purity right? If someone could please pm me with a link or info to get SN in canada without it crossing the border it would be much appreciated. I cant risk getting caught because cops would go to my landlords door by default. I'd like to avoid using a rope if I can
Some users ordered SN from Amazon.con using a reshipping service

S

Scotty

Student
Dec 26, 2020
Are there any updates to SN in the January edition of the PPH? I have the March 2020 edition and am 6 months shy of my 50th birthday so I can not order the January online edition of the PPH. I know that the amount of SN has increasingly gone up and there seems to be a change in the amount of propranolol as well. Any thoughts? Thanks so much.

Reactions: confused-gemini
Leaving-Soon

Leaving-Soon

Nov 9, 2020
You can order PPeH, the age limit applies to the forum registration only. I ordered PPeH myself last Autumn, being 46.

Reactions: Wrennie and Scotty
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
Are there any updates to SN in the January edition of the PPH? I have the March 2020 edition and am 6 months shy of my 50th birthday so I can not order the January online edition of the PPH. I know that the amount of SN has increasingly gone up and there seems to be a change in the amount of propranolol as well. Any thoughts? Thanks so much.
U meant the amount of SN has been increased from 25g for under 100kg weight persons?

S

Scotty

Student
Dec 26, 2020
U meant the amount of SN has been increased from 25g for under 100kg weight persons?
I guess. It seems as if it has increased from the March 2020. I will have to review my notes. I know that only 5g can kill, but...

Just want to make sure that I do it correctly.

Leaving-Soon

Leaving-Soon

Nov 9, 2020
Now it says "The estimated lethal dose of sodium nitrite in adults can be as little as 5gm, although for a reliable death, 25gm is advised (35gm if body weight is > 100Kgm)."

Reactions: aminend and Scotty
S

Scotty

Student
Dec 26, 2020
So it looks like the minimum for SN according to the PPH is...

Fast for 8 hour
1000mg of Tylenol 1 hour before
40 mins before 800mg of Tagamet and 30 mg of meto.
25 mg of SN mixed with 1g of propranolol and 50ml of water. 35 mg of SN if over 100kg
Stir and enjoy.

Fast for 8 hour
25 mg of SN mixed with 1g of propranolol and 50ml of water. 35 mg of SN if over 100kg
Stir and enjoy.
One last question, 1g of propranolol is a lot. I think that I have 10 20mg pills. One gram would be 50 pills, correct? Guess that I need to hold on until I can get more. Thoughts?

Last edited:
Reactions: schizochicken, DivineMedicus and Meditation guide
N

neren

Jan 17, 2021
Would it be possible to introduce SN to an IV bag? Seems like it would just require some sedatives. Hook up IV. Go to sleep.

reticen

reticen

Student
Nov 5, 2020

Fast for 8 hour
Stir and enjoy.

One last question, 1g of propranolol is a lot. I think that I have 10 20mg pills. One gram would be 50 pills, correct? Guess that I need to hold on until I can get more. Thoughts?
Grinding all those propranolol pills sounds like a pain in the butt. I'm not sure but I think I'll just swallow a bunch of tablets (40mg). My main worry is that the propranolol won't break down fast enough to get a quick CTB. And of course the increased risk of throwing it all up...

Reactions: Meditation guide
R

Raindryer

Jan 8, 2021
I'm looking into buying SN right now. Does the package it gets delivered in have any stickers on it to let people know it contains potentially dangerous chemicals? If that's the case, I wouldn't know how to explain those away in case my family notices them.

S

Scotty

Student
Dec 26, 2020
Mine came in a bubble wrap mailer with no markings at all.

R

Raindryer

Jan 8, 2021
Mine came in a bubble wrap mailer with no markings at all.
Where are you located? Did you buy from a more shady seller or a lab supplier? I'm planning on buying it from the latter. Just trying to make sure no one around me gets suspicious.

R

Raindryer

Jan 8, 2021
In the US from a reliable seller.
I see. I'm from Europe, things might be a bit more strict here. Not sure if I should maybe have it delivered to the post office instead. I'll have to do a bit of research to find out if that's possible.

Thanks for responding, though, much appreciated.

lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
I'm looking into buying SN right now. Does the package it gets delivered in have any stickers on it to let people know it contains potentially dangerous chemicals?
Contact the seller, they will probably let you know about the packaging if you ask.

Reactions: Raindryer