• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

Raindryer

Jan 8, 2021
Contact the seller, they will probably let you know about the packaging if you ask.
After looking through the faqs on the seller's pages that are based in my country it seems like you need some kind of verification in order to buy it.. After finding out about that, I foolishly tried to order it from a US based seller, but the order got cancelled almost immediately.
Fuck. I don't know what to do now.

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
I was reading in the PPH about propranolol and other beta blockers potentiating the effects of SN and speeding up the process. In this case, I suppose when I am preparing, that I should follow the high dose schedule of Propranolol listed in the PPH? I think Stan's guide mentioned it as a means of relief from the tachycardia symptoms one will experience from SN, but now I'm wondering if I upped the dosage on the beta blockers if I can pass out quicker and not vomit.

Reactions: Wrennie and DivineMedicus
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I can't seem to get my throat to take it down even if it's a little bit gone bye. So makes me wonder about SN. Because it's an actual poison in that quantity.
I know my sensitive stomach and would begin to gag and vomit the instant SN hit my throat.
I'll just swallow a bunch of tablets (40mg
The 40 mg. are extended release. Not sure how that would work tbh.
One gram would be 50 pills,
I don't know how anyone can keep down 50 pills, or at least I couldn't. It's all coming back up anyway so maybe it doesnt matter.

Last edited:
DivineMedicus

DivineMedicus

Vereor Nox
Sep 7, 2020
I was reading in the PPH about propranolol and other beta blockers potentiating the effects of SN and speeding up the process. In this case, I suppose when I am preparing, that I should follow the high dose schedule of Propranolol listed in the PPH? I think Stan's guide mentioned it as a means of relief from the tachycardia symptoms one will experience from SN, but now I'm wondering if I upped the dosage on the beta blockers if I can pass out quicker and not vomit.
Expediting the process might be possible by increasing the dosage of P, but the PPeH fails to mention that obtaining P online is very restricted; you may need to provide information to your GP, and most sites will only allow you to make single purchases of at most 20 pills (the dosages are usually capped at 10mg). This is far from the recommended dose as stated from the PPeH (1g). I don't think its worth the hassle tbh, and it's debatable whether increasing P dosage will produce any statistically significant results other than eliminating tachycardia, a symptom that is quite painless. If anything, a lethal dose of P might have more associated risks such as seizures.

Last edited:
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha
reticen

reticen

Student
Nov 5, 2020
The 40 mg. are extended release. Not sure how that would work tbh.
Oh really? Where did you read that? I have a few different brands of the stuff and none mention XR. The effects peak after one hour, at least for anxiety anyway. Maybe I could take them 30 minutes beforehand but again with the puking. And perhaps the stuff could knock me out if I took them too early.

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
Expediting the process might be possible by increasing the dosage of P, but the PPeH fails to mention that obtaining P online is very restricted; you may need to provide information to your GP, and most sites will only allow you to make single purchases of at most 20 pills (the dosages are usually capped at 10mg). This is far from the recommended dose as stated from the PPeH (1g). I don't think its worth the hassle tbh, and it's debatable whether increasing P dosage will produce any statistically significant results other than eliminating tachycardia, a symptom that is quite painless. If anything, a lethal dose of P might have more associated risks such as seizures.
Ooh good to know. I was perscribed it in the past for PTSD so I have a stockpile of Propranolol, nowhere near a gram though, but I imagine it's hard to obtain even from online pharmacy sites if you've never been prescribed it before.

Reactions: DivineMedicus and Wrennie
Sslsh

Sslsh

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
Does anyone know whether SN that's listed on Amazon India is fine for ctb?
the tried and tested ones here in India are pure chem (ibuychemikals) and labogens (shopclues).

Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, SadIndian and Iamamistake
M

makingsure4

Student
Jan 6, 2021
I'm thinking of putting SN in a gelatin capsule 00 size and then putting that capsule inside of another bigger capsule 000 size. So that might help with the gooeyness that they say can sometimes happen with the encapsulated SN if it sits too long. I just know I'll be way too nervous the morning of right before taking it so should make the capsules the night before. When I'm jittery and nervous I can't even get the tea in the pot never mind filling capsules but I wonder if two capsules, one inside of the other filled, would digest too slowly. Needing maybe 5 filled pills in all. I'll probably have to have some SN water mixes filled in cups on hand in case I vomit the capsules. But with the meto moving the stuff in my stomach quickly don't know if it's a good idea. Trying to get around possibly not being able to get a salty cupful of taste of SN down. It seems like my only option besides drowning.

D

Deleted member 25639

Jan 23, 2021
I think I may need some help.
I bought 1kg of SN two weeks ago. I opened the container a couple of times, but the substance still seems in good condition: it's technical grade, crystalline powder (yellowish in colour). I've got Plasil in tablets.
I'm 72kg, 182cm. What would the lethal dose for an individual like me be? 25, 30gr? I need assistance: I'm absolutely terrified my SN could go bad before the expiration date (27/12/2022). I must do this quickly. I don't think I'll have the chance to buy the substance a second time if I fuck up my first attempt.
Many thanks in advance.

Reactions: Nitup
D

Deleted member 25639

Jan 23, 2021
Urs must be 25g. And 2 other for backup
I've read Stan's guide and I've seen antacids and painkillers are recommended (although not fundamental for success): I'll try to get some.
As for the backup, it is my understanding that, if the initial ingestion fails (i.e. I throw up) it is better to try again another day, and not immediately after. Am I wrong?

aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
I've read Stan's guide and I've seen antacids and painkillers are recommended (although not fundamental for success): I'll try to get some.
As for the backup, it is my understanding that, if the initial ingestion fails (i.e. I throw up) it is better to try again another day, and not immediately after. Am I wrong?
Yes u r wrong. Mostly first glass ofSN be vomited and taking its backup is very important. Also mostly after second glass of SN, they dont vomite. U cant do it in another day, because u need to go to hospital even after vomiting

Reactions: archipelago, Lost10, wannago and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 25639

Jan 23, 2021
Yes u r wrong. Mostly first glass ofSN be vomited and taking its backup is very important. Also mostly after second glass of SN, they dont vomite. U cant do it in another day, because u need to go to hospital even after vomiting
Interesting. Thank you for your insight.

X

Xx720

Jan 18, 2021
Would promethzine suppository (phenergan) be ok for antiemetic? I don't have access to metoclopromide?
Also, could SN just be boofed (enema ), would this be a way to bypass nausea/ vomiting?

Reactions: wannago
inthemoonblue

inthemoonblue

Nov 26, 2020
So there's no store where you can buy SN in person in the US huh? I've searched the forum but I haven't been able to find any answers. Already ordered it but I really don't want to wait.

BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
Today I got my order for Buccastem* approved by a legit online national pharmacy. Turns out it's easy af to get AEs in the UK.

*The AE that the Stan of 'Stan's Guide' used.

Last edited:
forsanctioneds

forsanctioneds

Jan 18, 2021
i cant seem to find sodium nitrite in the online shops..

oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
I look at quite a bit of SN method and find it looks quite painful overall? Even if it is much less hard than method I can trust ..

aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
That's pain free. Which part of that is painful for u?
I look at quite a bit of SN method and find it looks quite painful overall? Even if it is much less hard than method I can trust ..

oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
That's pain free. Which part of that is painful for u?
It is reassuring to read this. I told myself that the taste of SN must be intense especially if you vomit to find the strength to take a drink again. After what seems we lose our eyesight before falling asleep, it scares me more big headaches

aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
It is reassuring to read this. I told myself that the taste of SN must be intense especially if you vomit to find the strength to take a drink again. After what seems we lose our eyesight before falling asleep, it scares me more big headaches
I read many cases of member forums, news and scientific articles,SN is almost peaceful ofcourse there are some discomfortness but the big advantage is that SN doesn't couses permanent damage. For example u can read this case

Last edited:
oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
I read many cases of member forums, news and scientific articles,SN is almost peaceful ofcourse there are some discomfortness but the big advantage is that SN doesn't couses permanent damage. For example u can read this case

Thank you for sharing the article, indeed it looks like SN has no permanent effect in case of failure or if you get found. Personally I intend to do it in a hotel room, to be sure not to be disturbed for at least 10 hours

highndry

highndry

Jan 23, 2021
Hi,
New member here, was just wondering if I could take zopiclone as part of my SN regimen when the time comes, or if it would interfere in any way?

Plan to have 3x 500ml water each with 250g SN (2 for backup), 6 buccastem and antacids
I currently have 7 3.5mg tablets of zopiclone, as well as some phenergan (somewhere).

Any advice on the use of Zopiclone in addition to SN & AE would be appreciated (my thinking is that if I take it about 15 mins or so before the SN) I won't be awake to possibly be sick, though I'll have the backups just in case

P.S. - I'm pretty large hence the amount of SN

Edit: Thanks in advance (how rude of me)

inthemoonblue

inthemoonblue

Nov 26, 2020
So I managed to get some SN in person yesterday, and decided to taste a pinch of it last night (please do not try this, you could very easily ctb or hurt yourself without intending to). I didn't take any other meds or anything. It was pretty uneventful, just felt really heavy all over and slept. But a couple hours later I woke up, got a really sudden ringing in my right ear and the whole right side of my body jerked forward. It happened again a second later. I got pretty scared I was going to have a full-blown seizure or something, no clue what was happening there. But I fell asleep again, feeling fine this morning... part of me definitely hoped it could be that easy and done, but nope lol.

Reactions: archipelago
reticen

reticen

Student
Nov 5, 2020
Plan to have 3x 500ml water each with 250g SN (2 for backup), 6 buccastem and antacids

lol are you a giant? Did you mean 50ml with 25g?

Reactions: Cuppatea856, wannago, mirko and 2 others
highndry

highndry

Jan 23, 2021
lol are you a giant? Did you mean 50ml with 25g?
hi reticen,

No, I meant what I said ;p

As I say I'm pretty large (and have no intention on spending my last few months dieting xD

Without getting into it too much I *need* to be successful, so if it means taking a lot more than necessary, so be it :)

Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
Hi,
New member here, was just wondering if I could take zopiclone as part of my SN regimen when the time comes, or if it would interfere in any way?

I currently have 7 3.5mg tablets of zopiclone, as well as some phenergan (somewhere).

Any advice on the use of Zopiclone in addition to SN & AE would be appreciated (my thinking is that if I take it about 15 mins or so before the SN) I won't be awake to possibly be sick, though I'll have the backups just in case

Edit: Thanks in advance (how rude of me)

The PPH says 30g for 100kg/220lbs, I think 250g would be impossible to drink down tbh.

Reactions: Cuppatea856, highndry and TooMuchToBear
E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
Too much water, too much SN = failure. Just use the regimen, it's tried and tested and recommended for a reason.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, highndry, wannago and 3 others
X

Xx720

Jan 18, 2021
I weigh 249 lbs, is 30g the recommended dose for my weight? Can't seem to find exact info