• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

IWantToSleep

Experienced
Dec 27, 2020
This should work right. It's says purity 99%min, cropped that bit out because that also shows the brand. Got it off Amazon in India.

View attachment 57003
I tried to buy it but it wouldn't ship to Ireland, neither would the Canadian one, where do you guys live where you can get stuff from India?

C

Chemicalcastration20

Sep 11, 2020
Can someone please PM me of where to get this from I'm in the UK

Reactions: kawaiiweeb9025, Deleted member 25349, Fizz and 1 other person
ScaredGirl

ScaredGirl

Mimi Ruru- 21 ~ she/her soft, death craving nerd
Dec 20, 2020
hey, be careful if its from the ukrainian seller. their business is a little shady. ill see if i can send mine to a lab.
My SN is from Ukraine Im gonna be testing it myself if it arrives to me safely
I cant access it but I am interested I can get propanalol really easily
What is the method using propanalol though dear? i can get those easily off my DR

Last edited:
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
What is the method using propanalol though dear? i can get those easily off my DR
You can potentially od on it, but in the context of SN it's usually used to counter the side effect of a faster heart rate (tachycardia), which can be unpleasant, and to lower one's blood pressure and thereby leading to quicker unconsciousness.

S

Scotty

Student
Dec 26, 2020
Where can I buy meto? or something similar, please?
I had been talking to someone in here that sells, but for some reason he deleted his account.
I found an online doctor that prescribed it for me. There are a couple online that are very good.

Last edited:
BehindTheWall

BehindTheWall

May 21th 2020
Aug 26, 2020
Ok, I received my SN couple days ago from an european country. Shipping is a bit expensive but I have 500grams. It cost me 48€ (58$) and the shipping has been fast. The name of the company was wrote on the box so it could be suspicious for someone else.

Attachments

• 41F414E4-3F58-4368-828C-535DE4D09CAC.jpeg
    41F414E4-3F58-4368-828C-535DE4D09CAC.jpeg
    935.5 KB · Views: 86
  • Hugs
Reactions: Nitup and Defenestration
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
I'm in france,where to order propanolol?
Sellers often don't send infrance...no scam please
Pm me

Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
P 20210104 123159 vHDR On its my metoclopramide from 2019/2020....its written 09/22 : the drugs is ok before 09/22 ?

Reactions: NegativeSymptoms
TooMuchToBear

TooMuchToBear

Student
Jan 3, 2021
Ok, I received my SN couple days ago from an european country. Shipping is a bit expensive but I have 500grams. It cost me 48€ (58$) and the shipping has been fast. The name of the company was wrote on the box so it could be suspicious for someone else.
You are from France? How difficult was it for you to order SN from Europe? I am living in Belgium and after extensive research online I couldn't find any site that sells SN, at least not for private individuals. I wish I could PM you but it is my first post.

Reactions: Nitup
BehindTheWall

BehindTheWall

May 21th 2020
Aug 26, 2020
You are from France? How difficult was it for you to order SN from Europe? I am living in Belgium and after extensive research online I couldn't find any site that sells SN, at least not for private individuals. I wish I could PM you but it is my first post.
It was not difficult at all. I've not been questioned by the seller and no need to have a company. I received it one week later. Slide into my PM when you can.

• Hugs
Reactions: ToughTimes, Defenestration and Nitup
Nitup

Nitup

Fake smile, real pain.
Dec 30, 2020
I'll pm you where I bought mine, says 99.6% pure though I have not tested it myself. I went with it reading the reviews though where people said it needed to be taken down due to suicides from that listing.
May you pm me where did you buy it too please ?
hey, be careful if its from the ukrainian seller. their business is a little shady. ill see if i can send mine to a lab.
Can you keep us updated if you send it to à lab please ?

Reactions: watereyes, TooMuchToBear and Defenestration
S

somewherebeyond

Sep 17, 2020
I've found a supplier for the UK but it almost seems too easy. I'm skeptical about ordering but will keep you updated on how it goes

Reactions: kawaiiweeb9025, Deleted member 25349, Nitup and 1 other person
TooMuchToBear

TooMuchToBear

Student
Jan 3, 2021
It was not difficult at all. I've not been questioned by the seller and no need to have a company. I received it one week later. Slide into my PM when you can.
Alright, thank you for your quick response.

Reactions: BehindTheWall and Nitup
B

ben7

Student
Dec 30, 2020
Can I ask if you paid with normal bank details for this or some crypto currency? thanks

Owl of Minerva

Owl of Minerva

It is absurd
Jan 3, 2021
I am in a nordic country and have been unable to find it anywhere, may I pm you to ask where you got it from?

edit: seems like I am not the only one having this issue, has there been a recent change that made sn so hard to find?

Last edited:
lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
May you pm me where did you buy it too please ?
I don't think it's available outside the US and your profile says France, so I don't think I'd be of any help. Sorry and good luck on your search.

• Aww..
Josef2000

Josef2000

Forsaken One
Nov 5, 2019
Absolute pain trying to get Sodium Nitrite in the UK/Ireland. Fucking regulations.
Do kitchens in restaurants stock this?

BehindTheWall

BehindTheWall

May 21th 2020
Aug 26, 2020
I am in a nordic country and have been unable to find it anywhere, may I pm you to ask where you got it from?

edit: seems like I am not the only one having this issue, has there been a recent change that made sn so hard to find?
You can PM me if you want.
Can I ask if you paid with normal bank details for this or some crypto currency? thanks

i paid with normal credit card

Last edited:
Reactions: Defenestration
oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
A question, has it ever happened to someone to receive SN at a relay point or post office? Since it's a legal product, I thought it might be fair. Need advice thank you

Lastsauce

Lastsauce

Experienced
Dec 22, 2019
I am in a nordic country and have been unable to find it anywhere
It is a controlled substance in most EU countries. If it goes through customs, the explosive detection dogs will also mark it so it would be up to the customs officer and protocol what happens next.

NegativeSymptoms

NegativeSymptoms

trying to recover
Sep 4, 2019
A question, has it ever happened to someone to receive SN at a relay point or post office? Since it's a legal product, I thought it might be fair. Need advice thank you
I have received it in a post office.

Probably a stupid question: in case of vomiting where is the best place to do it - on the floor, in a bucket/packet or in the bathroom.

Last edited:
lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
Probably a stupid question: in case of vomiting where is the best place to do it - on the floor, in a bucket/packet or in the bathroom.
That's really up to you. I almost drank SN the other day and I just kept a trash bag with me to puke in - which is what I usually do when I get really drunk. I'd say don't do it on the floor though just because.... someone has to clean that.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Nitup and NegativeSymptoms
oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
That's really up to you. I almost drank SN the other day and I just kept a trash bag with me to puke in - which is what I usually do when I get really drunk. I'd say don't do it on the floor though just because.... someone has to clean that.
but, if we take enough anti-votive normally, it's good.
I have received it in a post office.

Ok thank you so I will also receive it at the post office

Nitup

Nitup

Fake smile, real pain.
Dec 30, 2020
That's what I assumed but wasn't sure. I think even with the antiemetic people still do puke.
I think too, you just vomit less.. Or I you're lucky enough you will not at all.
Each person is different so..

lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
I think too, you just vomit less.. Or I you're lucky enough you will not at all.
Each person is different so..
Yeah... I think a lot of people make them sound extremely necessary though and I don't get it. I plan to take my SN with just ibuprofen.