• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

MistakesHappen

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018
People who are asking for sources clearly haven't read the original post.
Are you talking about post #3324 ?
New informations are coming up every week, am i supposed to remember each link and study?

Last edited:
Crystal Labeija

Crystal Labeija

Experienced
Jun 3, 2019
Do we have any updates on the reliability of this method? N is becoming increasingly out of reach, and if SN is indeed effective, then we have a euthanasia revolution.

Dreamcolleger

Dreamcolleger

I surrender... I SURRENDER!
Apr 26, 2019
Do we have any updates on the reliability of this method? N is becoming increasingly out of reach, and if SN is indeed effective, then we have a euthanasia revolution.
There are some posts on this thread from back in April about Nitschke saying the recommended dose is now 20-25g. I'm not sure why it's not in the PPeH or on the wiki though.

L

Lilith666

Jul 24, 2019
I would like to read the PPeH for SN, but do not understand (my English is not good), does anyone know how to translate a PDF file? google translator -> documents does not work, always have a blank page

V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
Calm down your tone for christ sake.
If you refer to your post number #3324 then yes, i sincerely apologize for not reading a 2 fucking months old post.
I asked you in a polite way, you could have simply shared the source, without ranting.

I will look into it tomorrow, thanks for sharing.

You dont have to like the way I talk but that is the fact and that is the way I said it. I can rant whatever and whenever I want. Please respect other people's right. I did said enjoy it. Am I not polite enough? What more do you want? Me eating from your hand and act like your good little puppy? What I said is not wrong. How I talked is not wrong. Is there a rule and laws for that now? Am I going to jail? Respect others dont expect people to act like how you want them to be. I just stating facts and you admit it yourself. Truth hurts and I wont sugarcoat it. I wont ever sugarcoat it. Also I didnt hurl any insult at people. Apparently I am an unacceptable human being and should be judge for it. I wont act or lie to please anyone.

Thank you very much to have listen to my rant.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 262653
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019

It works. Enough said.

Reactions: Thorn
M

MistakesHappen

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018
You dont have to like the way I talk but that is the fact and that is the way I said it. I can rant whatever and whenever I want. Please respect other people's right. I did said enjoy it. Am I not polite enough? What more do you want? Me eating from your hand and act like your good little puppy? What I said is not wrong. How I talked is not wrong. Is there a rule and laws for that now? Am I going to jail? Respect others dont expect people to act like how you want them to be. I just stating facts and you admit it yourself. Truth hurts and I wont sugarcoat it. I wont ever sugarcoat it. Also I didnt hurl any insult at people. Apparently I am an unacceptable human being and should be judge for it. I wont act or lie to please anyone.

Thank you very much to have listen to my rant.
No, you are not an unacceptable human being, we come to this forum at our lowest point in life, it's normal to have disagreements and to make mistakes, from both parts.
It's going off-topic, i'll answer you privately so we don't leave it at half but this is definitively not the right place to talk about this.

Oblivion Lover

Oblivion Lover

No life, no suffering
May 30, 2019
A person I'm talking with by PMs here mentioned something that made me geniunely curious, and worried. Apparently there's a thread on 8chan about this method that says that taking antiacids may delay the loss of consciousness, thus prolonging pain, and doing it is not recommended. Is there any validity on this claim or anything on that thread? I find it a bit hard to believe. I tried to look into it myself but I just couldn't figure it out how to browse though 8chan and all the NSFW content and hate in that place was freaking me out.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
That is why I say that anti acids are optional with this method. What I do know, however, is that most of people I've read about on here have taken anti acids.

Reactions: Oblivion Lover
Oblivion Lover

Oblivion Lover

No life, no suffering
May 30, 2019
Well then, as people say, better safe than sorry. I'm going to take tagamet and along with it benzos to counteract any delay in loss of consciousness.

Reactions: diyCTB, jake3d, Vegrau and 1 other person
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
That is why I say that anti acids are optional with this method. What I do know, however, is that most of people I've read about on here have taken anti acids.

I cannot stress this hard enough. People usually think Cime as antacid and it is. It works as an antacid would. I wish to clarify Again that antacid is different from acid reducer (Cimetidine) ARE NOT optional for SN method. Cimetidine are technically antacid and an acid reducer at the same time. Whatever you do dont skip the acid reducer (Cimetidine). For the love of all that is good. Antacid is not even an option. It shouldnt even be considered when youre taking Cimetidine. For all that is good dont take antacid with cimetidine and meto. Meto and antacid will disrupt cime absorption.

Just read and do your own research.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-05-10-20-12-03-726_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2019-05-10-20-12-03-726_com.android.chrome.png
    90.9 KB · Views: 146
  • Screenshot_2019-07-26-20-21-04-288_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2019-07-26-20-21-04-288_com.android.chrome.png
    92.4 KB · Views: 105
  • Screenshot_2019-07-26-21-13-26-993_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2019-07-26-21-13-26-993_com.android.chrome.png
    62.8 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Osiris_Horus777

Osiris_Horus777

Jul 3, 2019
Nah. This is exactly the topic I want to talk about on this thread. Whether people like to hear this or not. To me there's nothing off topic about this. I am ranting about people not wanting to spend time research about their own freaking methods and I meant for everyone to see this and know that we all have responsibility toward ourselves. Remember people are fallible and they might be wrong sometimes or they might lie to you. Dont trust anyone's words so easily. Do your own god damn research. We must do it for ourselves. No one will do it for us. No one. Though I must admit I am only using your comment to launch mine. Thank you for bearing with me. I am not angry or dislike you in anyway shape or form. I just wish people be more responsible toward themselves and do their own research. Thanks for your patience. Sorry bout that.

I dont have anything to hide and I dont feel ashamed for things I said either. So people are free to look at it. I never understood why people have to keep some stuff private and some stuff public. Its strange. As if they want to hide something. If you have questions I will answer. But private conversation regarding how I conduct things that I dont need lol.

Again antacid and acid reducer ARE NOT optional.

Yo for your sake I kindly ask you to drop it. Stop this before the admins remove you. We all want to die for our own reasons. This is a place to gather information and share ideas. Don't let 1 post stop you from being a part of someplace that will help you achive your objective. You can speak further about stuff in order places that not as useful as here. Hope you find peace.

V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
Yo for your sake I kindly ask you to drop it. Stop this before the admins remove you. We all want to die for our own reasons. This is a place to gather information and share ideas. Don't let 1 post stop you from being a part of someplace that will help you achive your objective. You can speak further about stuff in order places that not as useful as here. Hope you find peace.

Do you even know why I did that? Because of misinformation. We already posted our research here on this thread months ago. And people still spread misinformation or unclear messages and that pisses me off. Because people could get hurt. Because they got the wrong idea or they didnt done their research. Which will ultimately harm themselves. So I am trying to rectify this. If you think spreading of misleading info is fine then sure go ahead.

And oh sorry I didnt knew that trying to clear up informations is wrong and I can get ban for it. Elf me then for caring about it. Elf me.

Also I change my comment so that you can understand it better now. Just get your head out of the hole and read the info I attached to it.

Last edited:
L

Lilith666

Jul 24, 2019
Do you even know why I did that? Because of misinformation. We already posted our research here on this thread months ago. And people still spread misinformation or unclear messages and that pisses me off. Because people could get hurt. Because they got the wrong idea or they didnt done their research. Which will ultimately harm themselves. So I am trying to rectify this. If you think spreading of misleading info is fine then sure go ahead.

And oh sorry I didnt knew that trying to clear up informations is wrong and I can get ban for it. Elf me then for caring about it. Elf me.

Also I change my comment so that you can understand it better now. Just get your head out of the hole and read the info I attached to it.

I would like to look at your research, can you tell me which side it is on? Unfortunately, I can not go through all 137 pages

C

Codieb1

Student
Jun 18, 2019
instead of the one day or 48 hour method, would it be okay to keep taking anti e for about a week? As long as there's no side effects of course

Reactions: jake3d and Roger
M

MistakesHappen

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018
I would like to look at your research, can you tell me which side it is on? Unfortunately, I can not go through all 137 pages
There is something on page 111, i don't know if it's the full research but it's worth a look.

Reactions: Lilith666
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
instead of the one day or 48 hour method, would it be okay to keep taking anti e for about a week? As long as there's no side effects of course

Depend on which anti emetic youre taking. Taking meto for a week is inadvisable and does little to help. 3 days before is good enough if youre taking meto. Again depend on which med youre taking.

Just look at my post history it should show up there.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019

Domperidone is safe to take for a week. There was someone who took this long to ponder his decision and it looks like he has been successful with his plans.

Reactions: Vegrau
C

Codieb1

Student
Jun 18, 2019
Depend on which anti emetic youre taking. Taking meto for a week is inadvisable and does little to help. 3 days before is good enough if youre taking meto. Again depend on which med youre taking.
It's Primperan, and I'm not looking for better results, just a better time irl to finish off, and I want my body to be prepared at least. I'd rather make sure I'm adjusted, rather than using the one day method. I don't plan on making more than one attempt

VikingWinger

VikingWinger

Lost soul
Mar 26, 2019
Looking to get SN to Norway. Would appreciate a PM if anyone knows how.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
It's Primperan, and I'm not looking for better results, just a better time irl to finish off, and I want my body to be prepared at least.

Primperan is meto, you don't really want to take that for more than 3-4 days in a row.

Reactions: Vegrau
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
It's Primperan, and I'm not looking for better results, just a better time irl to finish off, and I want my body to be prepared at least. I'd rather make sure I'm adjusted, rather than using the one day method. I don't plan on making more than one attempt

Primperan is metoclopramide. And you shouldn't took 30mg each day for a week. Its effect it cumulative. The longer and larger doses that you take will increase the chances for you to develop EPS. Even though it usually only start to appear after 3 weeks of regular usage. I just dont think its a good idea to take that unnecessary risk. Just follow the 3 days regimen is good enough. Metoclopramide is only anti emetic and a good med for emptying your stomach. But some people doesn't even need meto.

Reactions: jake3d
Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
Been reading into this for the past few days and I'm pretty set on giving it a go. Took me a while to find a source for Metoclopramide since it's a prescription only medication in the UK. Seen a couple of reports of people having bad side effects from stat doses so I'll do the regimen for this)

Shouldn't have trouble getting SN but was wondering whether there's any downside of using Ranitidine over Cimetidine?

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
No downside for Ranitidine. Dose is 4x 75mg pills 50min before SN, ranitidine is slower onset but more potent than cimetidine.

Reactions: eeyore9128 and Dystopia
T

trxz

Jul 27, 2019
thoughts on taking SN without antiemetics? what would you say the success rate is without

GoingSoonish

GoingSoonish

It is what it is
Aug 19, 2018
Is it possible for SN to degrade if it is kept (in a sealed bag) in a room which has a heater running (on the lowest heat setting)?

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Is it possible for SN to degrade if it is kept (in a sealed bag) in a room which has a heater running (on the lowest heat setting)?

Melting point is 310C. Moisture and prolonged exposure to air are the only things that must be avoided.

Reactions: iinner, AutumnEmbers, GoingSoonish and 1 other person