a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
I will also update you whether he scammed me or not in a couple of days. So if you want to order consider waiting until then, if not, please at least get back to people here via PM whether you were successful.

Reactions: Moony21, MoreThanAFeeling, Death. and 5 others
WhyamIstillhere

WhyamIstillhere

Jan 27, 2020
I placed my order on 2/29. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: Venessolotic, SnowStroller, Moony21 and 4 others
E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
So i saw C is selling 25gr. in Powder with 98% purity, so you will ,mix it in water right? 25gr , if its really 98% purity and its really N, it would be pretty overkill right?

Ἡγησίας

Ἡγησίας

Student
May 20, 2019
So i saw C is selling 25gr. in Powder with 98% purity, so you will ,mix it in water right? 25gr , if its really 98% purity and its really N, it would be pretty overkill right?
Accord to the reports of some SS members about the laboratory analysis of the substance it is real pentobarbital with about 75% purity.

Reactions: Moony21 and a.n.kirillov
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Accord to the reports of some SS members about the laboratory analysis of the substance it is real pentobarbital with about 75% purity.
If you order now it is a new batch; so don't necessarily rely on that. A few members have ordered over the last couple of days and new lab test will be provided (provided he actually delivers).

That said, even a purity of 50% would suffice, since it would still be 12,5 grams of pento
interesting question that I am still trying to figure out. how much is too much with N? Can anyone point to information on that?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ἡγησίας
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
Kirillov, have you had your order shipped out?

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
No it's been 8 days now. That's why I've warned people to wait a while but he is already out of stock again (on his website!!! before people accuse me of "misinformation" again) so it seems many people have ordered; or he is simply scamming who knows.

O

overandout

Experienced
Feb 28, 2019
No it's been 8 days now. That's why I've warned people to wait a while but he is already out of stock again (on his website!!! before people accuse me of "misinformation" again) so it seems many people have ordered; or he is simply scamming who knows.

Did you order from his website or from EM?

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I just wanted to let people know I've ordered from C over one weeks ago and there is still no tracking number. I would be highly suspicious regarding any orders at the moment, especially if they go through his website. Also I have reason to believe that he selectively scams people.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kruger, faust, Frew and 2 others
WhyamIstillhere

WhyamIstillhere

Jan 27, 2020
Update: I've received a valid tracking # from C. Don't order just because of this, as people who've ordered before me still haven't heard back from the seller.

Reactions: faust, Ἡγησίας and blood orange
enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
When I browsed the DN ad, I got suspicious about a couple user reviews appearing as long chapters that looked like detailed reviews one could find on Amazon items, instead of concise, evasive, discrete comments. Mentions about Exit, test results from EC, made me think about possible self-promotion. Good luck anyway

Last edited:
Reactions: Kruger and Idorus
LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
I just wanted to let people know I've ordered from C over one weeks ago and there is still no tracking number. I would be highly suspicious regarding any orders at the moment, especially if they go through his website. Also I have reason to believe that he selectively scams people.
I'm wondering if C will take orders through EM still? It seems like a safer option, but I'm not sure if orders are even accepted there anymore. That's too bad, it's a lot riskier on the private website I'd say.

D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
I'm wondering if C will take orders through EM still? It seems like a safer option, but I'm not sure if orders are even accepted there anymore. That's too bad, it's a lot riskier on the private website I'd say.
I have heard (and I'm really not trying to scaremonger here) from several very credible vendors on EM that em is withholding their money, a lot think an exit-scam is possible. This may be the reason behind going direct to his site

E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
I wrote him Several times and always got an answers. That for itself doesnt proof scamm or no scamming for sure.

Here is what i wrote him today:

Dear, We work normally from 8 days. As Nembutal its not legal in "X" ( I, Elbarado changed the land of him to X), we have some local problems to send, but now all its solved . P.S Right now, from yesterday, we finish the current stock and we will ready to send the new Batch from the beguin of the next week. And today I have send all tracks of the Nembutal customers

> Thank you for your response. > > another question, do you have shipping problems due to corona, or some > other problems? > Friends of mine have ordered like 8 or 9 days ago and still no tracking > number. > > I got scammed to much for not asking. > > Greetz Elba > > > Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I definitely recommend going through EM if you order, not sure if that's even possible anymore.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
seems like its not possible anymore

Dang. Well, that's bad news for us. Escrow bye bye. So the only way of ever getting the N powder is risking a lot of money. Before, you had at least some kind of insurance on your side, now the money is gone once you pay. And it's up to C if he wants to deliver his packages or not. He is in full control if we order through the website. And considering I still didn't' get my tracking number, I'm not sure if I'm too excited about that. Taking the corona situation into account, I'll give him some more time. But if I don't get a tracking number soon, I'll call it a scam and put a statement here. I can't endorse someone who doesn't deliver a tracking number after more than 10 days.

Reactions: Venessolotic, faust and a.n.kirillov
LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
Dang. Well, that's bad news for us. Escrow bye bye. So the only way of ever getting the N powder is risking a lot of money. Before, you had at least some kind of insurance on your side, now the money is gone once you pay. And it's up to C if he wants to deliver his packages or not. He is in full control if we order through the website. And considering I still didn't' get my tracking number, I'm not sure if I'm too excited about that. Taking the corona situation into account, I'll give him some more time. But if I don't get a tracking number soon, I'll call it a scam and put a statement here. I can't endorse someone who doesn't deliver a tracking number after more than 10 days.
Did you try to message him?

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Did you try to message him?

Constantly. He is responsive but there isn't really an answer as to why I didn't get a tracking number yet...

Reactions: enjolras
N

nonamegirl

Student
Jan 6, 2020
I really hope this turns out to be a reliable source. I need me some N BADLY!

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
I wrote him Several times and always got an answers. That for itself doesnt proof scamm or no scamming for sure.

Here is what i wrote him today:

Dear, We work normally from 8 days. As Nembutal its not legal in "X" ( I, Elbarado changed the land of him to X), we have some local problems to send, but now all its solved . P.S Right now, from yesterday, we finish the current stock and we will ready to send the new Batch from the beguin of the next week. And today I have send all tracks of the Nembutal customers

> Thank you for your response. > > another question, do you have shipping problems due to corona, or some > other problems? > Friends of mine have ordered like 8 or 9 days ago and still no tracking > number. > > I got scammed to much for not asking. > > Greetz Elba > > > Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.
Did you get a response to the last message yet?

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Are there other people who ordered from C but also didn't receive a tracking number yet? I'd like to talk with you and compare C's messages. It's very fishy that I didn't get a tracking number after almost 2 weeks.

Reactions: Kruger, faust, Ἡγησίας and 1 other person
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
I asked him on the site's ticket system if he would prefer payment through EM or through his site, and what are the chances of my package not being shipped because of COVID-19. He only answered the latter saying something along the lines of what @Elbarado posted.

A few days before that (which I showed in PM to some members) I asked if he still sells through EM. He commented that he does but does prefer to use his own site as he doesn't want much escrow on EM.

This sounds really flaky that we've received different replies. I'm still hoping that the members who have purchased through him get product. If you want these chat logs between C and I, I'd be glad to send them through PM. I already showed two people in this thread already.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, a.n.kirillov and faust
E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
I asked him on the site's ticket system if he would prefer payment through EM or through his site, and what are the chances of my package not being shipped because of COVID-19. He only answered the latter saying something along the lines of what @Elbarado posted.

A few days before that (which I showed in PM to some members) I asked if he still sells through EM. He commented that he does but does prefer to use his own site as he doesn't want much escrow on EM.

This sounds really flaky that we've received different replies. I'm still hoping that the members who have purchased through him get product. If you want these chat logs between C and I, I'd be glad to send them through PM. I already showed two people in this thread already.

i d like to have the chaty

Reactions: Rabitfever
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
For people who live in Ireland:
You already know this, but all mail services between China and Ireland are suspended.

Reactions: Venessolotic and Kruger
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
For people who live in Ireland:
You already know this, but all mail services between China and Ireland are suspended.
But why? I thought viruses don't survive on surfaces very long?

disabledandhopeless

disabledandhopeless

Enlightened
Mar 1, 2020

Can I have the chat too?

E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
so nobody got a tracking number oor product already?

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
so nobody got a tracking number oor product already?
Yes people have tracking numbers

Product obviously takes several weeks so it can't possibly have arrived anywhere yet.