L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
He doesn't ship to Israel either.

Obviously he's worried about domestic shipments for some reason. i don't think it involves shipping cost.

Reactions: Incorrigible77777
Incorrigible77777

Incorrigible77777

I was born human and I'm sorry for that. ——太宰 治
Jul 9, 2020
He doesn't ship to Israel either.

Obviously he's worried about domestic shipments for some reason. i don't think it involves shipping cost.

As for 'some reason', do you mean by the local gov and PD, or something else?

I

IrRegularjoe

Apr 8, 2020
I e-mailed C but they say they don't ship locally in China (their warehouses are in China, right?). I dunno why they can't do the domestic shipping while that's even less costly than international shipping... Kinda confused.
I don't think A ships within Mexico either. Must be a risk of some kind.

rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
Maybe higher risk of being tracked down.

Is the smell of it really that bad? I''m planning on mixing it with tea and honey and drinking it that way. Hoping that will be enough..
You mean the taste? It is.

Reactions: Incorrigible77777
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
Has anybody send something to Energy Control recently? How fast are they, I suppose it will take weeks for a result? They seem to suck, especially after @RainAndSadness experience.

Reactions: RainAndSadness
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
Has anybody send something to Energy Control recently? How fast are they, I suppose it will take weeks for a result? They seem to suck, especially after @RainAndSadness experience.
The last member who got result from the lab was @a.n.kirillov if I remember correct it was 69% purity

Reactions: Fedrea
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018

Energy Control takes weeks to respond to very simple questions. I still haven't been able to resolve my problem, it's very annoying. I just want to get my N tested so I can attempt in good faith.

Reactions: rhiino
N

Nada

Jul 6, 2020
Dark web, his website or WHM. Not EM.
Search for N. Highest rating dealer. C

it's not a link. Can get the name if you pm one of the users who have stated they've ordered or received on this thread.
Why not EM? Thanks.

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Reactions: peacefulhorizons and Nada
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
I can confirm, I also tried EM first, it got cancelled for a specific reason.

Reactions: Fedrea and peacefulhorizons
C

cursum.perficio

Nov 26, 2019
Can someone DM me the link to his personal site? Many thanks

S

Sadkitty

Student
May 16, 2020
I feel like since I don't understand the dark web etc, N is beyond my reach. I'm reading threads but feel quite discouraged. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: Meditation guide and whitefeather
N

no.place

May 28, 2020
Ok guys. Today I got a new attack and got sick because of a message I received from a person I cared about.. I can't deal with this shit any longer.
Got cleared up with my mother that I'm going to ctb and nobody will stop me this time. This is it.
I'm quitting this nightmare.

Will update you eventually.

• Aww..
Reactions: disabledandhopeless and Busdriver
Mayerling86

Mayerling86

Faking a smile is so much easier
Jun 26, 2020
Guys please tell me where i can get n from. Im. Desperate. I cant find on the dark web. Please help me
Im so low. I just need to find it. Please help

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Can someone DM me the link to his personal site? Many thanks
I feel like since I don't understand the dark web etc, N is beyond my reach. I'm reading threads but feel quite discouraged. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Guys please tell me where i can get n from. Im. Desperate. I cant find on the dark web. Please help me
Im so low. I just need to find it. Please help
Send a message to established members and ask for the name of C.
be proactive. Protect yourself from being scammed.

Last edited:
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
Send a message to @rhiino or @Elbarado or @no.place and ask for the name of C.
be proactive

I do not believe that is the correct course of action as that is crossing boundaries on the forum. Some users do not wish to be PM'd or would appreciated members telling other members to PM them. I wouldn't.

Reactions: Meditation guide and peacefulhorizons
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
I do not believe that is the correct course of action as that is crossing boundaries on the forum. Some users do not wish to be PM'd or would appreciated members telling other members to PM them. I wouldn't.
I should not have specified members to be pm'd. You're right it crosses their boundaries. I will edit the post. However i do think users should reach out to several members that were active and appear to have a good posting history and ask and then cross reference more than one source.
Asking to be pmd opens themselves up to being scammed. If they aren't proactive in finding the info themselves and verifying .

that is the point in being proactive. Members have the right to not answer a pm.

Reactions: peacefulhorizons and AlreadyGone
V

vi777

Jun 23, 2020
To those who had the N from C tested in Spain: apart from the % of N present in the mixture, did they provide any intel on what the non-N in the mixture is? The relatively poor purity could be due to unprofessional synthesis (in that case Id expect some Veronal in it among others) or it could have been deliberately diluted. Thx in advance. I'd send a sample of mine to Spain today shouldn't there be so many reports about their unresponsiveness.

E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
To those who had the N from C tested in Spain: apart from the % of N present in the mixture, did they provide any intel on what the non-N in the mixture is? The relatively poor purity could be due to unprofessional synthesis (in that case Id expect some Veronal in it among others) or it could have been deliberately diluted. Thx in advance. I'd send a sample of mine to Spain today shouldn't there be so many reports about their unresponsiveness.

as far as I know, they didnt know what the other % are (out of 200.000 subastances= could just be no affective filler). did you sent a sample to them today ,or not? I dont get it right

rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
Through the analysis, we detect all the active substances (whether they are adulterants such as caffeine, paracetamol, procaine...and/or synthetic by-products).
If none of these appears, the remaining % is usually non-active impurities, which we cannot detect with our analysis techniques. It may also contain some diluents: non-active substances, such as salts, sugars or other materials, but which not suppose an increment of risk.

Your sample also contains an unknown substance. This substance doesn't appear in any of our libraries of more than 200.000 substances, so effects and risks are unknown.
It's not necessary to repeat the analysis because we have not been able to identify this substance.
To me, this means that the rest consists of:
one or more substances that are not deemed as "active substances"
one substance that is unknown to the lab
both in unknown quantity

Reactions: vi777
N

normie

Jun 24, 2020
Posts 858 and 859 are saying that N from C is no longer available.

peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
Posts 858 and 859 are saying that N from C is no longer available.
C is is still selling. Just on WHM and his site. Not on EM.

Reactions: Fedrea, Ἡγησίας and SnowStroller
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Reactions: peacefulhorizons
N

normie

Jun 24, 2020
Yes I've read that wrong havent I. My apologies.

Reactions: Busdriver
G

georgianpie

Apr 1, 2020
Hi everyone, do you know if C sends to PO boxes (I know that A did not). And as a general question - anyone knows if using a PO box (Central Europe) to get N is more suspicious than regular address when it comes to border control/customs? Thanks!

Reactions: Fedrea and Busdriver
E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
Hi everyone, do you know if C sends to PO boxes (I know that A did not). And as a general question - anyone knows if using a PO box (Central Europe) to get N is more suspicious than regular address when it comes to border control/customs? Thanks!

I also live in central europe, no customs problems here.
as far as i know, c sends also to PO-B, but i wasd too lazy for it

Reactions: Busdriver and georgianpie
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
I recollect that he has written in the description that he only sends to "real" addresses, whatever that means.

N

normie

Jun 24, 2020
I think N from C may be available again EM. It may be worth checking.

Reactions: SnowStroller