AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
I recollect that he has written in the description that he only sends to "real" addresses, whatever that means.

It means not to an unoccupied/vacant residence.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
thats odd, maybe it is different here in the uk? i have sent post to people who used fake names before with no issue, i have also had mail sent in my name to other family members houses and not had problems? the mail man is usually the one who delivers post so he wouldn't be able to tell if the name on the package lived at tht house or not we are always given the wrong persons mail

The UK Royal Mail sort and deliver mail based on two things the address and postcode, there are to many people living in flat and house shares for them to keep a register, people come and go on a regular basis so it's hard to keep track of who lives at that property so unless they have a Royal Mail diversion in place the mail will continue to be sent to that address.

Cheers

Geo

ab2south

ab2south

May 7, 2020
Can someone give me C's name and what market he's on

Reactions: Fedrea
SnowStroller

SnowStroller

Dec 23, 2019
I think N from C may be available again EM. It may be worth checking.
Yes I saw his listing recently, and I agree that N from C appears to still be available on EM. There are positive reviews for successful transactions as recent as this week. Of course, WHM is a good alternative if EM doesn't pan out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jumper Geo, Deleted member 14386 and peacefulhorizons
Lost.soul

Lost.soul

Jul 18, 2020
Greetings to all!
I am a new member and very interested in N from C. Please tell me does he ship to Russia?

D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
He ships everywhere, and has his own .onion site. I honestly would buy from there if anywhere, I've been exit-scmmed by many markets but never a vendor operating like c is

Reactions: Lost.soul
D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
Ah sorry I didn't mean to spread misinformation, I thought it said on his empire profile he ships worldwide, but that might have been a while ago. Do you know where they don't ship? Thanks

Last edited:
G

georgianpie

Apr 1, 2020
Hi everyone, I've just gone to C's EM profile and it says his personal website has been under attack and provides a new address.

Obviously, it is different then the address I was provided by one of the members here. So being quite new to the darknet, I'm wondering if the new info on the EM is correct, or if it might be a scam.

Many thanks for any clarification on this.

Edit: replaced WHM with EM in the second paragraph.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lost.soul and peacefulhorizons
D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
So his website in the em profile, was it really long or like a normal onion?
He moved from a different shorter address as I believe it's harder to ddos the shorter ones, also it's just better. Like ipv4 vs ipv6....
Either way I wouldn't follow any address given to you by anyone, except c. If you can get him to sign it that would be the most secure way I can see of getting the real address

Reactions: peacefulhorizons
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
Hi everyone, I've just gone to C's EM profile and it says his personal website has been under attack and provides a new address.

Obviously, it is different then the address I was provided by one of the members here. So being quite new to the darknet, I'm wondering if the new info on the EM is correct, or if it might be a scam.

Many thanks for any clarification on this.

Edit: replaced WHM with EM in the second paragraph.
What is WHM, if you don't mind me asking? Thanks
I feel like since I don't understand the dark web etc, N is beyond my reach. I'm reading threads but feel quite discouraged. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
They don't want to give you help because they want to BRAG about how they got N and others have to hang or drown or what not. Just like in high-school, the cool kids can chat about N. Yu-huuu

Last edited:
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
What is WHM, if you don't mind me asking? Thanks

They don't want to give you help because they want to BRAG about how they got N and others have to hang or drown or what not. Just like in high-school, the cool kids can chat about N. Yu-huuu

Who is bragging about how they got N? I do not see that anywhere in this thread.

Reactions: WhatIsMyLife, Jumper Geo and SnowStroller
TheNorthernSilence

TheNorthernSilence

Arcanist
Nov 13, 2018
It's more because of the rather unpleasant feeling when you're indirectly helping someone to take their life.

Reactions: SnowStroller
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
Who is bragging about how they got N? I do not see that anywhere in this thread.
Well people who got N are talking AROUND people who are asking basic stuff, like what is EM or what is WHM.
Just peruse the thread and see how many unanswered questions there are about N, dark web, wallets etc. I was lucky to be directed by a kind person here.

AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
Well people who got N are talking AROUND people who are asking basic stuff, like what is EM or what is WHM.
Just peruse the thread and see how many unanswered questions there are about N, dark web, wallets etc. I was lucky to be directed by a kind person here.

Ok. But that is not what bragging is. Also the 11th post on this thread explains how to access EM via the Tor browser.

Last edited:
Reactions: SnowStroller
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
Many posts that answer those questions got deleted because the mods deem it to detailed/explicit. I also got a post deleted where I said what WHM is.

That is why you have the feeling people are talking around the questions of others. They are, because this place is accessible for everybody, also the ones that want to shut us and the N drug dealers down and many info that is requested is just too much to openly tell here.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας, GoneGoneGone, disabledandhopeless and 2 others
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
update on N from C, after 2 weeks from the day it was sent the parcel has arrived in my country, UK, have yet to recieve it will update again soon

I'm UK also,would you care to share your experience :wink:

Last edited:
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
Many posts that answer those questions got deleted because the mods deem it to detailed/explicit. I also got a post deleted where I said what WHM is.

That is why you have the feeling people are talking around the questions of others. They are, because this place is accessible for everybody, also the ones that want to shut us and the N drug dealers down and many info that is requested is just too much to openly tell here.
Thank you for the explanation

Reactions: peacefulhorizons
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Thank you for the explanation
This info is only shared in pm for very good reason. Those who get the info pm the people who got it and ask for the info. It's never given on a thread

Reactions: GoneGoneGone and peacefulhorizons
D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
hi guys.i am desperate.like duh.is there any1 here who has enoughN for 2?i am from balkans.please reply asap.i can not pm u nor vice verse coz i am deleting my posts within 5 hours.u can give me an alternative site with your profile or mail.sorry i do not have any money n i can not travel.if u come here i can give you a tour of my town...
I am very sorry you are in that position, if you are deleting your posts within 5 hours I don't think many people will get to know/trust you with personal information, much less agree to meet in person.
I hope you don't mind me saying that this post sounds very suspicious, why delete every 5 hours? Why not 4?
Why not hang around here and learn whatever you want to learn?
Edit: you also said "I'm desperate, duh". Yeah we all are, we all have to find our own ways y'know? But I'm sure people will point you in the right direction, the stipulations you've asked are un-reasonable

Last edited:
whitefeather

whitefeather

Thank the gods for Death
Apr 23, 2020
I feel like since I don't understand the dark web etc, N is beyond my reach. I'm reading threads but feel quite discouraged. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Same here

Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

I will buy you a dog if you like my posts
Sep 4, 2018
can anyone pm me the name of the seller?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
can anyone pm me the name of the seller?

If you log into EM and search for N, he is the only seller with reputable feedback and is the first seller that shows up. His name starts with a C. He uses this same name at WHM.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Emily123
Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

I will buy you a dog if you like my posts
Sep 4, 2018
If you log into EM and search for N, he is the only seller with reputable feedback and is the first seller that shows up. His name starts with a C. He uses this same name at WHM.
The one from China?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
V

vi777

Jun 23, 2020
I did not get it to resell it, and if you delete your messages (why?) it will be very hard for you to get in touch with anyone to talk about how to order from C or whatever...

E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
May i ask someone to send me the C website address . i also want to know which market is WHM. i know about EM and i found her/him . But I want to know his website address and i also want to find him WHM

rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
@Morta
You have PM after 5 posts. Are you really asking somebody to buy it for you, pay for it and then bring it to you where you live? I am pretty sure nobody is going to do this for you.
Furthermore, how do you know people have actually received it?

Last edited:
Reactions: peacefulhorizons and Ἡγησίας