rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
update on N from C, after 2 weeks from the day it was sent the parcel has arrived in my country, UK, have yet to recieve it will update again soon

Reactions: Venessolotic, checkouttime, rhiino and 2 others
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
Anyone have the stat dose needed for metoclopramide? Can I just follow the one in Stan's thread? And am I missing anything else? Do I need to fast? That's a definite?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, disabledandhopeless and GoodPersonEffed
H

Heavy

Student
Jun 20, 2020
Do we have any thread where someone obtained N and drank it in the moment writing the thread?

Also, do someone here have videos of people drinking nembutal and dying? I've seen two from Dignitas but they were not that great.
Do we have more on the internet? Thanks.

Reactions: disabledandhopeless
NotMeantForHere

NotMeantForHere

I want to go like Marilyn Monroe
Feb 6, 2020
Anyone have the stat dose needed for metoclopramide? Can I just follow the one in Stan's thread? And am I missing anything else? Do I need to fast? That's a definite?
The stat dose for metoclopramide is 3 10mg pills 1 hour before taking the N. Not sure if fasting is a necessity or not..

Reactions: HelensNepenthe
H

Heavy

Student
Jun 20, 2020
YW. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-protocol-regime-regimen-notes.27092/

Reactions: HelensNepenthe
ExistentialEntropy

ExistentialEntropy

we all go home eventually
Jul 4, 2020
Thinking of CTB this way.

C seems to be very professional and has good feedback. The escrow system offers a reasonable amount of reassurance to the whole process. If the product is as pure as it is reported to be, it's worth the money (money will be worthless on the other side anyway).

Guess it's just a matter of acquiring the meto as well and then finding a peaceful remote spot in nature where I won't be disturbed or discovered, then fading out of this world.

Only worry is customs interception or getting my home raided. But I guess that's just a risk you run.

Last edited:
Reactions: Commitmentphile101
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
YW. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-protocol-regime-regimen-notes.27092/

Thank you and @NotMeantForHere. My time is this week. No longer feeling afraid or feeling selfish.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Commitmentphile101, Ἡγησίας and ExistentialEntropy
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
You got the D?
I'm not sure what you mean by D. I have what I need to go. I am going to take the whole bottle if it's recommended to do so. How long until I die? A hour? Two hours? More?

• Aww..
Reactions: Elbarado
E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
I'm not sure what you mean by D. I have what I need to go. I am going to take the whole bottle if it's recommended to do so. How long until I die? A hour? Two hours? More?
from what i read 1-5 minutes to uncounciousness ... :(

Reactions: Fedrea
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
Should I be dead within a few hours? Enough where I don't set off any concerns from my family?

E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
Should I be dead within a few hours? Enough where I don't set off any concerns from my family?

from what ive read 20 minutes to 4 hours in average

Reactions: Fedrea, Eusoul and HelensNepenthe
rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
sorry if this has been answered i used the search function and nothing came up, is it ok to open powdered N bottle? its not like Sn right? like it wont go bad if i opened it

Reactions: Venessolotic
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
sorry if this has been answered i used the search function and nothing came up, is it ok to open powdered N bottle? its not like Sn right? like it wont go bad if i opened it
Shouldn't be a problem, but don't keep it out too much time
The liquid N is the one that makes problems (if opened)

• Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic and rikamonie
speck

speck

Student
May 5, 2020
Hello, getting ready to start the process of shopping- was unable to install tails on my computer. Has anyone not used tails OS and still had a successful experience? About how long from purchase to shipping should I expect (considering all the pandemic shipping delays)? Thank you, I'm really looking forward to the end of this journey . Please feel free to PM if you prefer!

Reactions: Jumper Geo and Busdriver
E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
i used just tor. took 5 weeks

Reactions: Wrennie, speck and peacefulhorizons
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
Has anybody here on the forum ever tried to put the N powder in capsules? I know it has been talked about, but has anybody ever tried to ctb with it?

peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
Has anybody here on the forum ever tried to put the N powder in capsules? I know it has been talked about, but has anybody ever tried to ctb with it?
I'm pretty sure no one has. It is not recommended because capsules slow absorption and are inconsistent. Also, 25g means you'll have to swallow lots of capsules anyway. You're best off using the advice in the N taste guide thread to manage the taste of the liquid rather than using capsules.

Reactions: Fedrea, rhiino and Yomyom
rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
Anyone know how to do N sleep test? just to see if the powder is actually N, i got it from C so i should be totally fine but the day is getting closer and im starting to get very paranoid :')

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
There are 4 anecdotes of SN in capsules. But none for N that I'm aware of. It has been suggested many times though

Reactions: rhiino
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
I might consider using capsules. Puking because of taste is not possible anymore then. I know about the risks, though.

Does anybody know how much volume the N powder has or rather what the density is?

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
I might consider using capsules. Puking because of taste is not possible anymore then. I know about the risks, though.

Does anybody know how much volume the N powder has or rather what the density is?
With N powder you can use less than with SN so it's less capsules .. but have you considered oblate discs or rolling papers (shooters/poppers??) You can fit more in each

rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
Something might leak out of those, plus I cannot swallow huge stuff. Then I would rather just spread peanut butter in my mouth and drink the N.

NotMeantForHere

NotMeantForHere

I want to go like Marilyn Monroe
Feb 6, 2020

Is the smell of it really that bad? I''m planning on mixing it with tea and honey and drinking it that way. Hoping that will be enough..

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Does C ship to Canada?
Would anyone be kind enough to provide me with a link to buying N from C please?
Thank you :)
Dark web, his website or WHM. Not EM.
Search for N. Highest rating dealer. C

it's not a link. Can get the name if you pm one of the users who have stated they've ordered or received on this thread.

Last edited:
Incorrigible77777

Incorrigible77777

I was born human and I'm sorry for that. ——太宰 治
Jul 9, 2020
I e-mailed C but they say they don't ship locally in China (their warehouses are in China, right?). I dunno why they can't do the domestic shipping while that's even less costly than international shipping... Kinda confused.

• Aww..
Reactions: Venessolotic, Seaghost and Ἡγησίας