E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
so will you pay the travel costs to your country (flights, etc). well i dont think you will find someone

Lost.soul

Lost.soul

Jul 18, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/a-warning-about-acquiring-n.43912/#post-800679
Friends, have you seen this post? Has anyone else had such problems after ordering N? What do you think about using a real name in an order?

P. S. Sorry for bad english, I use Google Translate...

Last edited:
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
I never heard of anybody getting a visit by police because of an order from C, it always was an order from A.

Reactions: Fedrea, speck and Busdriver
E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
i asked C if they can send N to Australia and he said it's not possible right now . i don't know if they have problem in sending it to Australia or they can't send it at all .

• Aww..
Reactions: Venessolotic and eeyore9128
speck

speck

Student
May 5, 2020
i asked C if they can send N to Australia and he said it's not possible right now . i don't know if they have problem in sending it to Australia or they can't send it at all .
A lot of countries are having postage issues or limiting mail from outside countries- because of the pandemic. Don't despair, just try to keep checking in on the status.

Reactions: Venessolotic, Emily123 and (deleted member)
eeyore9128

eeyore9128

and just fade away..
Jun 9, 2020
I'm also in Australia looking to get N. if someone could pm me with advice on how to search the DW etc. I'd be forever grateful.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

I will buy you a dog if you like my posts
Sep 4, 2018
Is Inhouse pharmacy legit? I found meto on this website. Have anyone ever ordered from it?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
eeyore9128

eeyore9128

and just fade away..
Jun 9, 2020
Is Inhouse pharmacy legit? I found meto on this website. Have anyone ever ordered from it?

i found the same. am wondering whether it's trustworthy or not? seems at least one person on here has vouched for them but I'm unsure of what country they're in and how recently they ordered.

peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
It's a legit site. I ordered non-ctb related meds back in April and received them (although the shipping took forever due to covid delays). They prefer that customers provide prescriptions but they do not require them (per their FAQ and my experience). No issues with US customs.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and eeyore9128
Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

I will buy you a dog if you like my posts
Sep 4, 2018
Anyway, I ordered domperidone from alldaychemist. Hopefully, it is not a scam.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and taylor321
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Yes that's an excellent point. Back when I learned this on a banned darknet subreddit, there was a lot of debate as to whether a VPN actually had any benefit. Your point about the VPN provider possibly logging your info is a potential danger people commonly mention, and my general impression was that it wouldn't add much security over using Tor alone.
So I think it's better to disregard the note regarding VPNs and to use Tor as is
You can safely use Tor over the proton VPN network. You will need a proton VPN account, and they are not the cheapest VPN provider around, but they are probably the most trustworthy. They don't keep logs. If you connect to one of their Swiss sites, you also benefit from the very strict privacy laws in Switzerland. If you use the proton VPN service, you really don't need to use Tor unless you want to access a .onion site. You have enough privacy. But if you do want such a site, just make your VPN connection to one of the proton sites that is set up for Tor (i.e us your own normal browser, don't run the Tor browser on your own machine). Remember that javascript is not disabled by default when using Tor, and that an unfriendly site can use javascript to determine the IP address of your computer, even cross the Tor network. Some .onion sites are honeypots operated by law enforcement, and they probably would try to determine your IP. So if you need to be paranoid, temporarily disable javascript on you own browser. That might mean that some sites won't work properly..

Reactions: Meditation guide and SnowStroller
S

SodaBaconWeed

Jul 22, 2020
If I don't test the purity of N from C do you think it's risky? I also have no antiemetic and am on an antipsychotic. Will that be another risk factor of failing?

L

Living_Hurts_so_Much

Experienced
Jul 30, 2020
Does anyone know where the post about the definition of the acronyms (N,SN, etc) is? I am sure I saw it yesterday when I joined SS, but can't find it now. Thanks.

S

SodaBaconWeed

Jul 22, 2020
C is is still selling. Just on WHM and his site. Not on EM.

is this still true (the EM part) or has C started selling on EM again? I'm getting different answers.

F

FadingAway

Jun 22, 2020
If I don't test the purity of N from C do you think it's risky? I also have no antiemetic and am on an antipsychotic. Will that be another risk factor of failing?

C's products seem reliable to me. I personally wouldn't feel the need to test it. You will definitely need an antiemetic though and will need to come off AP's for at least a few weeks to avoid a prolonged coma and ensure death

2theunknown

Jul 17, 2020
I was wondering if someone could assist me on how to buy N from C; I am a little confused by the process to buy from the deepweb. I found C's page on whitehouse market. Just need help on how to purchase the product. I am willing to pay $20 for someone to walk me through the process.

S

SodaBaconWeed

Jul 22, 2020
C's products seem reliable to me. I personally wouldn't feel the need to test it. You will definitely need an antiemetic though and will need to come off AP's for at least a few weeks to avoid a prolonged coma and ensure death

oh man the problem is my living situation means I have to take the AP or I'll be kicked out onto the streets. I also have no access to antiemetic. Oh man I don't know what the heck to do now

F

FadingAway

Jun 22, 2020
If you can obtain N, surely you can obtain an AE? The AP angle is a huge wrinkle for me as well as far as going the N route. So I stick with SN for now

D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
can ya give me a pm aswell please?
ooops I totally forgot the whole thread lol, yeah sure
I was wondering if someone could assist me on how to buy N from C; I am a little confused by the process to buy from the deepweb. I found C's page on whitehouse market. Just need help on how to purchase the product. I am willing to pay $20 for someone to walk me through the process.
hi, I'm on the DN a lot so can do?

Last edited:
E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
I'm also in Australia looking to get N. if someone could pm me with advice on how to search the DW etc. I'd be forever grateful.
it's not possible .he can not send it to Australia now

Reactions: eeyore9128 and Fedrea
D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
it's not possible .he can not send it to Australia now
Australia is notorious for working with the postal system (most of EU/US don't), it's very hard to get anything, even mdma past their borders, if I were Aussie I'd go right to china and get some f

Reactions: Emily123 and eeyore9128
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Anyway, I ordered domperidone from alldaychemist. Hopefully, it is not a scam.

I used them years ago to buy stuff when i used to go to the gym and i always received and it was legit stuff. they stopped selling one of the products and i didn't use them anymore. this was a good while back though. all the stuff would come in the blister packs with no boxes

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
So I've read thru the entire thread a couple times now and still have questions. If anyone is willing to answer let me know, I assume it'd have to be via PM for detailed answers. Im in Canada and its an absolute bitch acquiring pretty much anything in this country.

Reactions: Fedrea
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
Is there anyone from the US that has acquired N from C?

Reactions: Venessolotic, insurancepolicy and Fedrea
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
@littlelady856
Yes, there has been at least one person I think.

@rt1989526
You have to have 5 posts and an 24 h active account in order to use PMs.

Reactions: Fedrea
A

Avvie

Jul 23, 2020
C's address in the latest PPH no longer works :aw:

@drowinginsorrowww I'd like ask you some things on your darknet knowledge but when I try to pm you it says that you've limited who can view your profile so I can't send you a pm. Can we talk?

If not no problem I respect your wish for privacy.