E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
6.5-7h

Further update: Used urine test panel. Shows preliminary positive for barbiturates so my N from C is most likely N but definitely some kind of barbiturate. Don't know purity lvl yet
ok ty

did you went to sleep as usual, so in the evening or did you test it during the day and felt asleep?

R

reichan66

Mar 13, 2020
ok ty

did you went to sleep as usual, so in the evening or did you test it during the day and felt asleep?

I tested it at night but didn't go to sleep as usual. It knocked me right out

Reactions: Ἡγησίας
J

james244

Jun 22, 2019
There is two kinds of tests
One is the regular one cost 60€
The other cost 120€ more details (that you don't need) and very complicated to understand
no it really has doubled in price for quantitative test
Well several people have had C's product tested, with apparently good results....

N

no.place

May 28, 2020

And you say that the tracking number has updated 12 days after you got it from the vendor right? Because it has been 6 days since I received it and still not found...
C told me that it usually takes "2-3 days to update" and on the EM reviews a guy had the same problem for weeks but then it finally updated and he got the package.

So it's normal right?

R

reichan66

Mar 13, 2020
And you say that the tracking number has updated 12 days after you got it from the vendor right? Because it has been 6 days since I received it and still not found...
C told me that it usually takes "2-3 days to update" and on the EM reviews a guy had the same problem for weeks but then it finally updated and he got the package.

So it's normal right?

6 days seems a bit long. It took 4 days from shipping label created to departed facility. The strange thing is it departed from the US, not shipped from China. I'll PM you my tracking info

N

no.place

May 28, 2020
6 days seems a bit long. It took 4 days from shipping label created to departed facility. The strange thing is it departed from the US, not shipped from China. I'll PM you my tracking info

Perhaps he gave you the tracking number once the product got in your country and not before (To not risk being tracked from the carrier he uses or something).

R

reichan66

Mar 13, 2020
Perhaps he gave you the tracking number once the product got in your country and not before (To not risk being tracked from the carrier he uses or something).

Oh, I never thought of that. Maybe you're right

rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
It technically is not an international tracking number, it only tracks the shipment when it is already in the country/area of destination.

Reactions: Neville1
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
EnergyControl doesn't recognize my payment. I paid last week, it still says 'Payment pending'. Email responses are slow and don't answer questions. Can someone recommend a legit, trustworthy lab that is worth the money? They're probably not gonns refund me either.

• Aww..
R

reichan66

Mar 13, 2020
EnergyControl doesn't recognize my payment. I paid last week, it still says 'Payment pending'. Email responses are slow and don't answer questions. Can someone recommend a legit, trustworthy lab that is worth the money? They're probably not gonns refund me either.

How did you pay? I was going to try them as well

rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
I thought they were the most reputable lab that tests N.

rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
anyone from UK order from A or C recently?

what is the situation with them both at the moment? last i heard about A alot of people had missing bottle or they were opened

does anyone know if the purity of C has gone up? or any other new info

if anyone has bought from either of them recently and has information on what they recieved that would be great :3

trying to decide who to go for but all of the info iv read so far seems like they both have the same amount of risk but for different reasons

J

james244

Jun 22, 2019
anyone from UK order from A or C recently?

what is the situation with them both at the moment? last i heard about A alot of people had missing bottle or they were opened

does anyone know if the purity of C has gone up? or any other new info

if anyone has bought from either of them recently and has information on what they recieved that would be great :3

trying to decide who to go for but all of the info iv read so far seems like they both have the same amount of risk but for different reasons
its a lot of money to lose
I tested it at night but didn't go to sleep as usual. It knocked me right out
what was the dose that knocked you out in mg because concentrations vary

Reactions: rikamonie
rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
its a lot of money to lose

very true however im less worried about losing my money, more worried about being sentenced to 5 years in jail lol

if the N doesnt turn up i have SN to fall back on so im not too bothered, ofcourse i would rather recieve useable N so loss of money wont affect me since ill be going with SN if it fails although i only have enough for one attempt at getting it so i dont want to mess it up if i can help it :ehh:

———

sorry i have another question, i didnt seem to find a detailed answer

since C purity is not 100% how much of it do we really need to CTB?

im 5'4 and 41kg is 25g enough since its not pure?

Last edited:
J

james244

Jun 22, 2019
very true however im less worried about losing my money, more worried about being sentenced to 5 years in jail lol

if the N doesnt turn up i have SN to fall back on so im not too bothered, ofcourse i would rather recieve useable N so loss of money wont affect me since ill be going with SN if it fails although i only have enough for one attempt at getting it so i dont want to mess it up if i can help it :ehh:

———

theres the increased vomiting risk with 25g if it is of higher purity

rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
theres the increased vomiting risk with 25g if it is of higher purity

yes, but usually you would take less at a higher purity rather than more at a lower purity right? so im unsure on the dosage

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Update for N from C. Took ~0.5g and 3min after felt extremely sleepy. Extremely vile taste but some tea with honey helped. Body felt really heavy and had problems with motor control. No discomfort but still groggy 2 days after. Just feel tired all the time. Can't imagine what 25g would do....actually kind of scared to think about
Thank you. This is even more confirmation of the legitimacy of C's N.

I can confirm the grogginess and heavy feeling from the hangover as well.

Were you capable of staying awake or did it knock you out?
yes, but usually you would take less at a higher purity rather than more at a lower purity right? so im unsure on the dosage
The tests were all about 70 percent purity, which amounts to 16–17g of N. This should be perfect for a healthy young person. You could take only 20 – 23 grams if you are concerned, but I don't really see the point of doing that.

———

41 kg is very light. Maybe you could reduce the amount so that you end up with 10 to 12 grams ... then again, I don't really see the point. Dignitas (correct me if I'm wrong) administers 15g to every patient, even old and frail ones and they don't seem to have problems with it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, RainAndSadness and rikamonie
rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
Thank you. This is even more confirmation of the legitimacy of C's N.

I can confirm the grogginess and heavy feeling from the hangover as well.

Were you capable of staying awake or did it knock you out?

The tests were all about 70 percent purity, which amounts to 16–17g of N. This should be perfect for a healthy young person. You could take only 20 – 23 grams if you are concerned, but I don't really see the point of doing that.

41 kg is very light. Maybe you could reduce the amount so that you end up with 10 to 12 grams ... then again, I don't really see the point. Dignitas (correct me if I'm wrong) administers 15g to every patient, even old and frail ones and they don't seem to have problems with it.

thank you sm! i was just unsure of how much of Cs N is actual N in grams, makes more sense now, yeah id probably just take it all to be sure

Reactions: Venessolotic
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I did a few checks a while back to see if there was a viable alternative to EC, but didn't really come up with anything decent that includes measurement of purity.
There is ecstasydata and wedinos, but as stated, I don't think they cover purity measurement (though I can't recall the exact details, since it was a while ago when I looked).

R

reichan66

Mar 13, 2020
Last edited:
Reactions: Venessolotic, RainAndSadness and a.n.kirillov
J

james244

Jun 22, 2019
It knocked me right out

I didn't have a scale so I can't say precisely. It was a pinch that I estimate to be ~0.5g
i was sledgehammered for 24 hours after about 475mg.
this is a very harsh amount to test-and it was the liquid!! so not impure
i found honey very helpful in getting rid of bad taste
have any people ctb'd with 2 bottles of 5 year old liquid n

Reactions: Venessolotic, a.n.kirillov and reichan66
rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
On Cs store on EM he says not to use any fake names, why is that? the parcel would still be delivered to the address so why does it matter if the name isnt real?

peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
On Cs store on EM he says not to use any fake names, why is that? the parcel would still be delivered to the address so why does it matter if the name isnt real?
Fake names raise suspicion to the feds/customs/postal system (or at least people hypothesize)

rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
Fake names raise suspicion to the feds/customs/postal system (or at least people hypothesize)

i see.. it makes sense, i dont understand how they would be able to tell the name is fake though

Reactions: Venessolotic and Jumper Geo
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
i see.. it makes sense, i dont understand how they would be able to tell the name is fake though
I have had mail returned to sender by the post office when using a friends address with my name because I am not registered to live there. Fyi

Reactions: Venessolotic, Rabitfever and rikamonie
rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
I have had mail returned to sender by the post office when using a friends address with my name because I am not registered to live there. Fyi

thats odd, maybe it is different here in the uk? i have sent post to people who used fake names before with no issue, i have also had mail sent in my name to other family members houses and not had problems? the mail man is usually the one who delivers post so he wouldn't be able to tell if the name on the package lived at tht house or not we are always given the wrong persons mail

Reactions: Busdriver
D

Deleted member 4993

www.toxassociates.com
This Service was used by a few people quite a while ago and the standard was high, use your own discretion !!!
they will answer all your email questions. More expensive btw.

mpnf

mpnf

Mental anguish..no more please.
Oct 3, 2019
I did a few checks a while back to see if there was a viable alternative to EC, but didn't really come up with anything decent that includes measurement of purity.
There is ecstasydata and wedinos, but as stated, I don't think they cover purity measurement (though I can't recall the exact details, since it was a while ago when I looked).
What do you mean by ecstasydata , there's ecstacy in the components??? How come? Why would he add that to N? It's a barbiturate , ecstasy I thinks it works on the contrary.
Ectassy can drive you nuts if you have weak mind..

Also, has anyone tried to analyze a recent batch from C? . Like from April-May and on?

Thank you.

Last edited:
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
What do you mean by ecstasydata , there's ecstacy in the components??? How come? Why would he add that to N? It's a barbiturate , ecstasy I thinks it works on the contrary.
Ectassy can drive you nuts if you have weak mind..

Also, has anyone tried to analyze a recent batch from C? . Like from April-May and on?

Thank you.
We were discussing labs that offer analysis of substances.
ecstasydata is the name of an organisation that offers substance analysis.

mpnf

mpnf

Mental anguish..no more please.
Oct 3, 2019
We were discussing labs that offer analysis of substances.
ecstasydata is the name of an organisation that offers substance analysis.
Ok, I misunderstood your post, thanks for the correction.