SnowStroller

SnowStroller

Dec 23, 2019
I received my shipment from C today, 21 days after placing the order.
Fantastic! I hope this thread was helpful. I'm glad N from C turned out to be (relatively) good for people

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, a.n.kirillov, smole and 3 others
Ἡγησίας

Ἡγησίας

Student
May 20, 2019
@SnowStroller, it's been ages! Nice to see you again here.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, a.n.kirillov and enjolras
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
I want to say it has been 60 days now without a package yet I've had movement in tracking.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Yomyom, Ἡγησίας and 2 others
SnowStroller

SnowStroller

Dec 23, 2019
@SnowStroller, it's been ages! Nice to see you again here.
Time is relative haha

I've been keeping an eye on this thread throughout. I will say that life has become somewhat more tolerable since last year. I graduated college a couple weeks ago and have felt an immense stress/anxiety lifted off my shoulders. My parents have been fairly supportive through my mental health struggles, and have offered to support me if I am unable/unwilling to find a job in the near future. I think a lot of my internal struggles have stemmed from academic pressure and general disillusionment with this raw deal we call life.

I am under no illusion that life is "what we make of it," or that the injustices and transgressions that occur day to day do not exist. They do, and on the whole I am certain there are more negatives to existence than positives. Nevertheless, being as young as I am, I feel that I can try what I can to tolerate this existence - for the time being. Ultimately, I am still pro-choice. I believe euthanasia can be a completely rational reaction to this unjust, insane reality we are born into. Furthermore, I think education and communication is essential to minimizing harm and maximizing peace. Though N from C appears to be hit or miss (as with all illicit sources of N), I am very glad that it worked out for a decent number of people.

• Hugs
Reactions: a.n.kirillov, smole, Busdriver and 3 others
S

slowflame

Apr 26, 2020
Fantastic! I hope this thread was helpful. I'm glad N from C turned out to be (relatively) good for people
Quite helpful. I found C on my own, but then wanted to do more research and find other peoples experiences with them beyond reviews on EMP. Nothing else like this thread out there AFAIK.

Side note, I couldn't resist given a wee bit a try. I don't have a scale but I tried eyeing the dosage that @a.n.kirillov went for in his documented "experiment". Having more fun, maybe, than you did, mate :) If anyone here is familiar with the Culture novels by Iain M. Banks, makes me think what a shame humanity doesn't yet have their glanding abilities :P

And as reported, the taste is awful AF. Like a super chemically tasting 140 proof clear liquor. But as I was expecting something close to undrinkable, it was better than expected. And a piece of chocolate wisked the awfulness away immediately.

Last edited:
Reactions: a.n.kirillov, enjolras, Ἡγησίας and 1 other person
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
NEGATIVE
Vendor took forever for shipping I disputed then I got wrong pack. So I continued the dispute process I still haven't receive correct order and Mod finalized my order. I will change this if vendor comes through with correct product. ($3100 USD) | May 2020
- - -
Seller Response: I have provide reship and the buyer has receive the track.. But finally negative feedback
scam ($1,630 USD) | May 2020
- - -
Seller Response: To this Fucking Scammer I have send reship and now that

NEUTRAL
Fast shipping and good communication. Unfortunately we didn't get the product we ordered. Attempted to find a solution via EM dispute but without success. An expensive lesson learnt. Check the sellers profile, they do not accept returns. If like us you don't get what you ordered, you're stuck with it and out of pocket. A sad day for us. ($1,550) | June 2020
Item hasnt arrived but is awaiting in post still after nearly 2 months now im hopefull ($290 USD) | April 2020
- - -
Seller Response: This one has received
Haven't gotten an update yet to where my parcel is... Vendor gave me a trackng number although ive been waiting for 2 weeks.. Wish I caught this sooner to extend.. Hopefully vendor will make it right/package will show up ($2,230.00) | April 2020
- - -
Seller Response: The buyer has receive the pack with success, but not update the Feedback...

I caution anyone purchasing from C to not order. I've heard word he's cancelling orders on markets and redirecting onto his own vendor site. An honest vendor who is selling on your market of choice that has escrow understands why escrow is necessary. By choosing to purchase on his website, you're tossing your money out the window. You're also supporting him by making subjective choices in exit scamming people without any repercussions. His reputatoin versus yours. He's established himself where he could easily deflect any scam report.

Best of luck to any future buyers. If you buy from him, and you've been scammed or given fake tracking numbers, it's all on you. I've wrote what I know about C from placing my order. This is my last post in this thread until I receive my order -- if ever i receive it. How long has it been again?

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: eeyore9128, undersea_water, Ἡγησίας and 3 others
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
I still ask myself what up with the reports about "fake tracking numbers". What leads to the conclusion that a tracking number is fake?

peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
US customs on the west coast (Los Angeles particularly) are taking about 2-3 weeks to clear parcels right now. I have not ordered from C so I cannot comment on the specifics of some of the situations posted in this thread about shipping. Hopefully this information brings some hope.

Best of luck to everyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ἡγησίας
N

Neville1

Student
Aug 26, 2019
I just received 25g of N from C. I reside in the US and was wondering where do I send and what's the procedure for testing for purity?
Energy control in Spain has reopened and is taking samples; however, the price has jumped to 120€ for the quantitative test. :O
Edit: @Yomyom 60€ now only gets you a qualitative test, not useful in this case.
Qualitative (GC/MS or HPLC/MS): 60€.
:eh:

Last edited:
Reactions: reichan66 and Matthias_k
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
Energy control in Spain has reopened and is taking samples; however, the price has jumped to 120€ for the quantitative test. :O
There is two kinds of tests
One is the regular one cost 60€
The other cost 120€ more details (that you don't need) and very complicated to understand

rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
The test for 60 € will tell you if there is Nembutal in it, not how the concentration is.

N

no.place

May 28, 2020
Hello,
I ordered from C on the market with escrow a little time ago and after 2/3 days I got the tracking number from him... But when I put it on 17track it tells me
"This number can't be found at this moment. It's not available in the carrier's system yet. Please check back later."
And on Cainiao "Sorry, no tracking information is available now."

Is this normal, guys? I wrote to C about this and still no reply.
Thanks.

• Aww..
Reactions: undersea_water
R

reichan66

Mar 13, 2020
Hello,
I ordered from C on the market with escrow a little time ago and after 2/3 days I got the tracking number from him... But when I put it on 17track it tells me
"This number can't be found at this moment. It's not available in the carrier's system yet. Please check back later."

Thanks.

Yes, it's normal. I received in 12 days but ordered from private shop

Reactions: a.n.kirillov
R

reichan66

Mar 13, 2020
I'm not sure if this is the right thread, but I'm curious if anyone tried overdosing on N and survived? What did it feel like? Also what is meto for? Is it to empty the bowels before fatal dose because I took some and felt stomach discomfort

N

no.place

May 28, 2020
I'm not sure if this is the right thread, but I'm curious if anyone tried overdosing on N and survived? What did it feel like? Also what is meto for? Is it to empty the bowels before fatal dose because I took some and felt stomach discomfort

Meto is an antiemetic, and it's used to keep you from vomiting the substance you took.
It is used for the SN method as well.

HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
Hello,

Thanks.
I shouldn't be on here without updating whether I've received my order. What I can tell you is that this process isn't normal. Your package should at least have an indicator that it's been in a system. There was a recent someone who wants to remain anonymous that PM'd me that they received a tracking number, it never updated, and was later refunded. I have my suspicions why he does this that shouldn't be disclosed in a public forum. There are reasons why he is cancelling orders on market and wanting people to go through his own website.

I've done what I could do to warn people about him. If people choose to not listen, they are willingly opening themselves up to a scam. I've recorded every conversation with him, I've made mentions of past orders from that are now neutrals or negatives on markets he sells on, and his deception of giving you a tracking number within a certain time frame.

I still ask myself what up with the reports about "fake tracking numbers". What leads to the conclusion that a tracking number is fake?
Not all -- so I won't marginalize every Chinese vendor -- but there are vendors on AliExpress who will tell you they'll ship it out within 72 hours and give you a tracking number that never updates. Sometimes it'll just be a notification that an electronic shipping label has been posted. Either because they're dropshipping and want to buy time before you dispute.

- - -

This will be my last post in this thread. I am a PM away if you want clarification on C. Please do not ask me where my order is or other people who have told me where their orders are at. I don't disclose any sources.

I will make one final post whenever I receive package. If i don't make a returning comment if I've received my order, it's obvious on what happened with it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: pole
peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019

here's some very detailed explanations about people who have survived N from medical journals: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-overdose-case-reports.33456/

Reactions: Rabitfever and reichan66
N

no.place

May 28, 2020
I shouldn't be on here without updating whether I've received my order. What I can tell you is that this process isn't normal. Your package should at least have an indicator that it's been in a system. There was a recent someone who wants to remain anonymous that PM'd me that they received a tracking number, it never updated, and was later refunded. I have my suspicions why he does this that shouldn't be disclosed in a public forum. There are reasons why he is cancelling orders on market and wanting people to go through his own website.

I've done what I could do to warn people about him.

I already saw your posts and I appreaciate your concern.
The first time I texted him on EM he told me he wouldn't ship to my country because of the virus situation.
Later on I contacted him again asking if this time I could order, and he told me I could only do that from his website or W (another market) with escrow, if I wanted.
Thus I chose to order with escrow from that market and after some day I got a tracking number.. I'll try to text him again and see if by next weekend something moves, otherwise I will extend the escrow or cancel it.
If this fails I'll have to resort to the exit bag... The thing that bugs me is that I don't have much time remaining to do it.

I'll update you all about what happens and if it's worth giving it a try.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας, peacefulhorizons and disabledandhopeless
R

reichan66

Mar 13, 2020
Does anyone know anyone who successfully ctb from N from C? Would anyone be able to PM me contact info for A? I think I'd like two sources just to make sure

R

reichan66

Mar 13, 2020
Update for N from C. Took ~0.5g and 3min after felt extremely sleepy. Extremely vile taste but some tea with honey helped. Body felt really heavy and had problems with motor control. No discomfort but still groggy 2 days after. Just feel tired all the time. Can't imagine what 25g would do....actually kind of scared to think about

Reactions: Venessolotic, Darkdreamer001, undersea_water and 2 others
E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
Update for N from C. Took ~0.5g and 3min after felt extremely sleepy. Extremely vile taste but some tea with honey helped. Body felt really heavy and had problems with motor control. No discomfort but still groggy 2 days after. Just feel tired all the time. Can't imagine what 25g would do....actually kind of scared to think about

I testet it with like 120mg. i can definitly confirm the groggy feeling but just half of the next day, but i just took a quarter from yours.

Did you fall asleep after you took it?

Can somebody say, if these are the normal effects of N?

Reactions: Ἡγησίας
R

reichan66

Mar 13, 2020
I testet it with like 120mg. i can definitly confirm the groggy feeling but just half of the next day, but i just took a quarter from yours.

Did you fall asleep after you took it?

Can somebody say, if these are the normal effects of N?

Yes, but it didn't feel like a natural sort of sleep. As in, when I'm really tired and just want to doze off and relax. It felt like I just couldn't stay awake. No dreams or anything, don't remember anything. Like a blackout. When I woke up, didn't feel refreshed from a natural deep sleep. Body heavy and still groggy

Reactions: Venessolotic, Darkdreamer001, undersea_water and 2 others
E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
how long did you sleep

Reactions: Venessolotic and Darkdreamer001
R

reichan66

Mar 13, 2020
how long did you sleep

6.5-7h

Further update: Used urine test panel. Shows preliminary positive for barbiturates so my N from C is most likely N but definitely some kind of barbiturate. Don't know purity lvl yet

• Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, Darkdreamer001, undersea_water and 3 others