mpnf

mpnf

Mental anguish..no more please.
Oct 3, 2019
I'll overlook it on this occasion.....
[JK]

Why use the term "overlook"? It's not a crime not to understand certain words in a foreign language.
Maybe it's ironic?

Don't get offended, just that it sounded as if you were sparing my life...

• Love
Reactions: jgm63
rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
Why use the term "overlook"? It's not a crime not to understand certain words in a foreign language.
Maybe it's ironic?

Don't get offended, just that it sounded as if you were sparing my life...

they put (jk) means they were joking ^^

Reactions: jgm63 and mpnf
SnowStroller

SnowStroller

Dec 23, 2019
Ok thanks , no idea.
I'll also overlook your second misunderstanding on this occasion.....
[JK]

Btw, did anybody else notice the website layout glitching out on chrome? All the formatting is out of whack and the text is all over the place. Not sure if this is happening across the board

Last edited:
Reactions: jgm63
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
Latest EM:
Vendor took forever for shipping I disputed then I got wrong pack. So I continued the dispute process I still haven't receive correct order and Mod finalized my order. I will change this if vendor comes through with correct product. (update) Vendor lied gave different order tracking and package is out for delivery half way across my country. Your not safe here even with escrow!

• Aww..
Reactions: SnowStroller and Yomyom
rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
[JK]

Btw, did anybody else notice the website layout glitching out on chrome? All the formatting is out of whack and the text is all over the place. Not sure if this is happening across the board

yeah happened for everyone because they update to this horrendous blue colour urgh i have bad OCD i hate change and this blue sucks ;-;

———-

does anyone know the shipping price to the UK? or average price? i messaged C to ask but i think itll take a long time for his answer..

Last edited:
Reactions: SnowStroller
rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
Do you think i would get a reply from C quicker if i buy the N rather than asking him questions on em and email?

i just want to recieve it as soon as possible and i heard waiting times can be months.. i dont want to sit and not get a reply for a week

so it would be quicker to just buy it to get a reply? has anyone spoken to him recently

———

update: got an email back from C total price (include shipping) for 25g is $820 :shy: incase anyone want to know

Last edited:
Reactions: Venessolotic and speck
E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
Do you think i would get a reply from C quicker if i buy the N rather than asking him questions on em and email?

i just want to recieve it as soon as possible and i heard waiting times can be months.. i dont want to sit and not get a reply for a week

so it would be quicker to just buy it to get a reply? has anyone spoken to him recently

———

update: got an email back from C total price (include shipping) for 25g is $820 :shy: incase anyone want to know

in the websites its 690$ for 25g

rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
his dark website

is that with or without shipping?

i dont want to order from his site because theres no escrow :mmm: maybe more chance of getting money back incase of scam

Reactions: Venessolotic
I

IrRegularjoe

Apr 8, 2020

i dont want to order from his site because theres no escrow :mmm: maybe more chance of getting money back incase of scam
No one charges extra for shipping. Any of the N vendors.

E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019

with shipping. Yeah i know the escrow problem. Well i ordered thourgh his site and got the parcel, but some others here are still waiting. Even on EM there is a variance ( for some unknown reason)

Reactions: rikamonie
rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
No one charges extra for shipping. Any of the N vendors.

C does, it says on his page where he is selling on EM that theres a shipping charge and when i emailed him he gave me the over all price which is higher than the listing price without shipping on em

Reactions: IrRegularjoe
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
Thats not really going to help you, He will cancel your order through the market and he will ask you to buy from his site

Read-
I caution anyone purchasing from C to not order. I've heard word he's cancelling orders on markets and redirecting onto his own vendor site. An honest vendor who is selling on your market of choice that has escrow understands why escrow is necessary. By choosing to purchase on his website, you're tossing your money out the window. You're also supporting him by making subjective choices in exit scamming people without any repercussions. His reputatoin versus yours. He's established himself where he could easily deflect any scam report.

Best of luck to any future buyers. If you buy from him, and you've been scammed or given fake tracking numbers, it's all on you. I've wrote what I know about C from placing my order. This is my last post in this thread until I receive my order -- if ever i receive it. How long has it been again?

For what its worth, i think that if you can wait for couple of months it will be better, to see where the wind goes about C

I

IrRegularjoe

Apr 8, 2020
C does, it says on his page where he is selling on EM that theres a shipping charge and when i emailed him he gave me the over all price which is higher than the listing price without shipping on em
Sorry, never noticed. I ordered from C on WHM. Paid the amount. He cancelled my order after what I am certain was fake tracking. I don't know why he gave fake tracking. He claimed planes to Canada were not being used and cancelled my order. He maintained that the tracking was real despite no parcel being found on 17 track.

• Aww..
Reactions: rikamonie and Yomyom
rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
Thats not really going to help you, He will cancel your order through the market and he will ask you to buy from his site

Read-

For what its worth, i think that if you can wait for couple of months it will be better, to see where the wind goes about C

oof, why would he make people go to his site if he gets paid more on EM

i guess so he can scam easier... thats concerning

i cant wait any longer though and if i dont recieve it i will use sn anyway but thanks for the info

I

IrRegularjoe

Apr 8, 2020
oof, why would he make people go to his site if he gets paid more on EM

i guess so he can scam easier... thats concerning

i cant wait any longer though and if i dont recieve it i will use sn anyway but thanks for the info
He insisted I go to his personal website or whm because he said he had 35k in escrow and was worried about it. Hope thats not tmi.

rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
He insisted I go to his personal website or whm because he said he had 35k in escrow and was worried about it. Hope thats not tmi.

does whm have escrow? havnt been on there before, 35k what? :nomouth:

if not i guess i will buy on em and see what he says to me

rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
yes, whm has escrow.
35k $$$

oof, maybe i should try whm then from the start so i dont have to be messed around

——

none of the whm link are working for me, all of them say i have javascript enabled and my tor browser wont let me disable it even though the setting im using doesnt allow javascript to begin with

anyone else had this problem? how to fix it ):

i think i will have to use EM

Last edited:
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
[JK]

Change style (theme to default to correct the issue . Not light or dark mode
@rikamonie

N

no.place

May 28, 2020
oof, maybe i should try whm then from the start so i dont have to be messed around

——

none of the whm link are working for me, all of them say i have javascript enabled and my tor browser wont let me disable it even though the setting im using doesnt allow javascript to begin with

anyone else had this problem? how to fix it ):

i think i will have to use EM

He doesn't sell N on EM anymore. He only sells from WHS or his private website.
For the javascript issue either you disable it on Tor (there is an addon called javascript switcher) or
1- Type about:config in the address bar and hit enter
2- Click on the I accept the Risk! button to go to the big unorganized list with application settings
3 - Type in the search bar javascript.enabled and double click on the value to change the default value from true to false

If you want other technical infos feel free to PM me (I ordered the N from his WHS market).

Reactions: Venessolotic and rikamonie
rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
He doesn't sell N on EM anymore. He only sells from WHS or his private website.
For the javascript issue either you disable it on Tor (there is an addon called javascript switcher) or
1- Type about:config in the address bar and hit enter
2- Click on the I accept the Risk! button to go to the big unorganized list with application settings
3 - Type in the search bar javascript.enabled and double click on the value to change the default value from true to false

If you want other technical infos feel free to PM me (I ordered the N from his WHS market).

i think i will have to go with his website then, i am using phone so im using tor apps, the one i was using wont let me search for the thing to turn off javascript, i downloaded a different app and that one got me on the market but i couldnt click on anything and none of the other apps iv tried let me turn off java.. ill try a few more then ill have to try his website instead

rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
i decide to use his website because i cant get market to work

update from em message i sent him
he says the shipping is in the price..

so when i ask him on EM about shipping its in the price but when i emailed him he gave me an overall price that is more.. concerning

N

no.place

May 28, 2020
i decide to use his website because i cant get market to work

update from em message i sent him
he says the shipping is in the price..

so when i ask him on EM about shipping its in the price but when i emailed him he gave me an overall price that is more.. concerning

I'd suggest you to not do anything impulsive without the right infos... Be careful.
(I replied in private if you wanna know more)

Reactions: peacefulhorizons
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
I'd suggest you to not do anything impulsive without the right infos... Be careful.
(I replied in private if you wanna know more)
Why are you not openly commenting about the situation on here? Please be understanding that a lot of us have openly commented on their orders from this vendor. Without proper feedback, there are very clear risks associated with him exit scamming or possibly deceptively scamming people from his own market.

Reactions: peacefulhorizons
N

no.place

May 28, 2020
The thing that really bugs me is that you have only ONE DAY to remember to extend or cancel your order on WHS.. Doesn't really make sense, they should give you the chance to do that whenever you want with an expiration date where it autofinalizes, like on EM.
Tomorrow I'll have the only chance to extend it or cancel it, and tonight I had to contact C because my tracking number after more than a week still hasn't updated.

From what I saw everybody (Except Helens) who ordered from his private shop got their package. On EM I've only read positive reviews and one neutral about the stealth. One even said that "The tracking was stuck for weeks" but he got the package and that reassured me.
But nobody knows what's really up. If he's trying to leave markets because the escrow ruins his business or if we're open for a scam.
It's still a fact that he GOT the product and that he's indeed selling it. So we're still testing the waters with our bare feet.

I'd suggest people who got time to not buy from C for now, at least until everybody who ordered to this day get their package and get the chance to update the megathread about their experience (I bought the product because I've got little time and I need to choose between this or the exit bag).
At least we might conclude if he's somewhat scamming, if he's legit trying to lead business and selling the N or whatever else.

Stay updated.
Also, I'd wish to open a new Megathread about the N sold by a certain "MC" always on EM (He got both good reviews and also the chance to only buy 1G of the product for 50 bucks or something.. Thus, 750 bucks for 15G I guess or something like that)

Last edited:
Reactions: peacefulhorizons and HelensNepenthe
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
Also, I'd wish to open a new Megathread about the N sold by a certain "MC" always on EM (He got both good reviews and also the chance to only buy 1G of the product for 50 bucks or something.. Thus, 750 bucks for 15G I guess or something like that)
Would you mind private messaging me who you're talking about? I don't have access to a USB with Tails.