N

NikoTine

May 10, 2020
Do you think it's a good idea to place an order with C using its email address?

Last edited:
E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
Do you think it's a good idea

Dude...erase your comment. whether your infos , names, contact are true or not its too much info. if they were true you are giving way too much infos here which leads to problems and if they were not true you would provide a scammer

Last edited:
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Do you think it's a good idea
Please delete your message ASAP.
Please read the Rules and FAQ page before posting .
There is a reason the threads are labeled as they are.. acronyms etc. never release emails, names websites, brand names, sources etc we risk losing these sources.
Dude...erase your comment. whether your infos , names, contact are true or not its too much info. if they were true you are giving way too much infos here which leads to problems and if they were not true you would provide a scammer
You need to edit your post to delete the info

E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
Please delete your message ASAP.
Please read the Rules and FAQ page before posting .
There is a reason the threads are labeled as they are.. acronyms etc. never release emails, names websites, brand names, sources etc we risk losing these sources.

You need to edit your post to delete the info
already done, noticed it by myself

Reactions: Living sucks
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
The thread is here for your education. Read it. It only takes a few minutes. Then you decide for yourself. Also search N from A of If you haven't already. These are your 2 choices. You need 5 posts and 24 hours before you can pm. Once you have pm privileges you could try to pm a user here who had experience with buying. And ask questions privately

the rules page is on the main page and easy to locate

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
To protect yourself, you should not order from the vendor's own website or via email or other messaging app.
Instead, you should only order on one of the recognized marketplaces where the vendor sells.

When you order on a recognized marketplace, you get the benefit of "escrow", which means the vendor only gets the money once you receive the product. If you don't receive the product then you should be able to get your money back after the moderators review the case, depending on the specifics of the case. Note, however, that you have to do the right steps at the right time, however it's not especially difficult or complex.

Generally, it's not that hard to learn how to use the marketplaces, although it can take a bit of time and patience, and there are various pitfalls to avoid, so you need to be alert.

If you need help then feel free to PM me (PM = "personal message", a bit like email).
To get PM access, you need to make at least 5 posts and be active for at least 24 hours.
If you don't know what to post, post in some of the "games" threads (see "offtopic" section).
Once you have PM access, when you hover the mouse pointer over a user name, you'll see a "start conversation" button...

Reactions: Venessolotic, undersea_water, Deleted member 1768 and 3 others
T

Twohorn

Jun 1, 2019
I would like to ask if anyone has resources/guidance for the consuming of powder N? PPeH and Final Exit are both all about liquid suspension, so they are not all that useful.

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
I would like to ask if anyone has resources/guidance for the consuming of powder N? PPeH and Final Exit are both all about liquid suspension, so they are not all that useful.
You're in the N from C thread .. good start. If you read this thread you'll find much knowledge.

Reactions: RainAndSadness
G

gnar201

May 17, 2020
i read some of the worst and better ways to die and my conclusion is that N is the most peacefully way to go and apparently C is the most reliable seller, but i'm afraid cause there is no garantee that it will came, it can get caught... but if it actually came how much is enough to kill a 19 years old male with 47kg? i suck at math so i didn't understand the topics about this part! (i'm sorry about my english, i live in brazil and never had any english classes)

Last edited:
Reactions: RainAndSadness and jaskon223
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I'm sorry I wasn't able to provide any purity results from my N so far, it seems that Energy Control doesn't accept any samples right now and when I received my package back in April I didn't act fast enough. I'll send in a sample as soon as they re-open their business and update my purity. I don't even know if it would be helpful for anyone at this point. But people that ordered from C at the same time like I did received a purity slightly below or above 70%, which seems to be in the normal range of purity for his product.

Also, I know someone from this forum that also received their order back in March and it seems like they left successfully with N. They supposedly left at the end of April and I never heard from them ever again and I'm confident they're gone now. This is another indicator that the product is potent enough to kill peacefully, and I guess that's what's important.

But as I said, if there is a desire to know the purity of my batch, I'll provide a sample to Energy Control. I intend to do that anyway before I leave, because I just want the reassurance that I'm gonna die 100% when I take this substance and the order at Energy Control I made back when I received the product is still open with pending payment on my part. But if there is interest for the purity of my product, I'll do that as soon as Energy Control takes samples again. Maybe this helps to conform the reliability and trustworthiness of C. I'm happy if I can give something back to the community and I think it's important that we all stick together and keep an eye on those N vendors, to make sure they sell legit and potent substances. Scammers will have no chance if we call them out quickly.

It seems though, that A is making a come back with that new N substance - which is good. It gives us some options.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: enjolras, Moony21, Matthias_k and 2 others
I

Idorus

Arcanist
Apr 30, 2018
If anyone needs the address of A, PM me. I will make a printscreen of his email on my protonmail account. I ordered N from A myself and received it within 2 weeks. It's foolish to order from C with so many uncertainties if A is an option. Mods can check my private messages so no chance to scam around (just sayin') or putting my membership at risk here.

Reactions: Busdriver, Ἡγησίας and Deleted member 1768
G

gnar201

May 17, 2020
If anyone needs the address of A, PM me. I will make a printscreen of his email on my protonmail account. I ordered N from A myself and received it within 2 weeks. It's foolish to order from C with so many uncertainties if A is an option. Mods can check my private messages so no chance to scam around (just sayin') or putting my membership at risk here.
he told me the price for one and two bottles, but i wonder how much is enough? i have 19 years old and 47kg, but the prices are for north america and europe, do u know if he ships to brazil? thanks :)

I

Idorus

Arcanist
Apr 30, 2018
he told me the price for one and two bottles, but i wonder how much is enough? i have 19 years old and 47kg, but the prices are for north america and europe, do u know if he ships to brazil? thanks :)

Based on my research in the past I would say that one bottle is enough for you. The only thing is that it might take a little longer to die from one. I have no idea whether he ships to Brazil, but you can ask him?

LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
Is it the Pisa bottles? Or the dolethal?

G

gnar201

May 17, 2020
Based on my research in the past I would say that one bottle is enough for you. The only thing is that it might take a little longer to die from one. I have no idea whether he ships to Brazil, but you can ask him?
thanks! true, i'm gonna ask him
Is it the Pisa bottles? Or the dolethal?
he didn't told me the name but i think i'ts P

HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
Close to two months without a package. This shit is ridiculous.

• Aww..
Reactions: IrRegularjoe, enjolras, LMLN and 3 others
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
I cannot believe that shipping is so slow due to Corona. Is he maybe just sending the packages very late? Maybe he sells more than he can produce and is in delay.

Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
I cannot believe that shipping is so slow due to Corona. Is he maybe just sending the packages very late? Maybe he sells more than he can produce and is in delay.
it's not a shipping from DHL or FedEx- they have their own Planes
Basically most of the regular shipping today based on luck and Hitchhiking between planes
It's more than reasonable on this annoying days

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Ordering from A also has many uncertainties though, doesn't it ?
When you order from C on a marketplace, you have escrow, which means you have a good chance of getting your money back if your item doesn't arrive...

I

Idorus

Arcanist
Apr 30, 2018
Ordering from A also has many uncertainties though, doesn't it ?
When you order from C on a marketplace, you have escrow, which means you have a good chance of getting your money back if your item doesn't arrive...

It's not about arriving. It's about getting the real stuff. If the escrow conditions can't offer that payment is not released until you have verified the worth of what is being purchased it's useless. Escrow protection ends once payment is made to the other party.

My end-of-life counselor (just to name one) has an entire database of people having used N from A. No doubt about the quality of the product nor about the trustworthiness of A sending the package. That fact is of utmost importance and doesn't come close to the uncertainty with C. We are not some guinea pigs to find out whether we found a new trustable source. If I were that source I would contact Exiit for business.

Reactions: Saed, IrRegularjoe and that_guy2611
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
It's not about arriving. It's about getting the real stuff. If the escrow conditions can't offer that payment is not released until you have verified the worth of what is being purchased it's useless. Escrow protection ends once payment is made to the other party.

My end-of-life counselor (just to name one) has an entire database of people having used N from A. No doubt about the quality of the product nor about the trustworthiness of A sending the package. That fact is of utmost importance and doesn't come close to the uncertainty with C. We are not some guinea pigs to find out whether we found a new trustable source. If I were that source I would contact Exiit for business.
Well several people have had C's product tested, with apparently good results....

enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020

@Idorus excuse me to be blunt. I'm afraid to not be able to give lots of weight to your testimonial because when apostrophed twice, by PM first then later on the forum, inquiring when you got it, where delivered and if it was new N, you never cared to reply. Wish you didn't act with ghosting... then I could get myself something else than a defying opinion about your case (not meaning to be unruly!).

It's welcomed to criticise the escrow conditions (of the darknet, not C in particular), but A offers none.

I do hope mods can't check our PM's. Well, I imagine they can by reseting passwords from the administration console but won't. Regarding risking the SS membership, a newer access is always recoverable, thus not a valid argument to inspire confidence as a causal effect.
@Yomyom & @jgm63 have released immutable copies of a recent PPeH edition. Therefore, there's no justification to PM anybody to get contact details.

We're in need of authentically unique info instead.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: peacefulhorizons, Ἡγησίας and Living sucks
I

Idorus

Arcanist
Apr 30, 2018
@Idorus excuse me to be blunt. I'm afraid to not be able to give lots of weight to your testimonial because when apostrophed twice, by PM first then later on the forum, inquiring when you got it, where delivered and if it was new N, you never cared to reply. Wish you didn't act with ghosting... then I could get myself something else than a defying opinion about your case (not meaning to be unruly!).

I'm very sorry and in the midst of moving away from my old place so very verry busy these days. I answered everyone except you - I just saw you messaged me last tuesday - because I didn't have the time at that moment to immerse myself into your questions which weren't exactly clear to me either. So I will come back to you with prob. my own questions as well.

A doesn't offer escrow but he offers a discount on the next order when the package doesn't arrive.

I don't want to risk losing my account of 2 years here and I'm sure I will when giving the wrong info. People can so double check with the released immutable copies of a recent PPeH edition. I had to add that in my last post(s).

Last edited:
Reactions: Ἡγησίας
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I'm very sorry and in the midst of moving away from my old place so very verry busy these days. I answered everyone except you - I just saw you messaged me last tuesday - because I didn't have the time at that moment to immerse myself into your questions which weren't exactly clear to me either. So I will come back to you with prob. my own questions as well.

A doesn't offer escrow but he offers a discount on the next order when the package doesn't arrive.

I don't want to risk losing my account of 2 years here and I'm sure I will when giving the wrong info. People can so double check with the released immutable copies of a recent PPeH edition. I had to add that in my last post(s).
Yes, although I've heard the half-price reship is not always offered universally....
And if it turns out that getting past customs proves difficult, then you've probably just lost your money, whereas that might not be the case when ordering from C....
Note : I'm not saying A is not a good choice. I'm just trying to share clear information, so people can decide which they prefer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ἡγησίας
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
Well, while escrow is contolled by a third party, a discount for a new order is at his own discretion, plus you still have to pay more and might not have that money.

enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
@Idorus, thx for yesterday's conversation. I officially apologize for the previous "suspicion", taking my words back, less the intent. Kudos

• Hugs
Reactions: Idorus and Ἡγησίας
T

time2register

Mar 5, 2020
Fuck, hadn't seen this thread before, what a rollercoaster..

S

slowflame

Apr 26, 2020
I received my shipment from C today, 21 days after placing the order.

• Wow
Reactions: Venessolotic, a.n.kirillov, SnowStroller and 1 other person