Indigo0000

Indigo0000

Death is inevitable, life can be avoided.
May 8, 2020
I did partial yesterday, I used a scarf that is knotted to a laptop bag handle put it over top of my fire door and put it over my neck pulled it right and sat down about 3 inches off the ground I was it took me about 5 seconds it seems to black out, i have been trying all week and Just felt like my head was going to explode. Anyway I dreamt I was walking in the brightest greenest place care free, then I woke up sat on the floor (she scarf had stretch) gasping for air reaching out to pick myself up i forgot the scarf was around my neck still I got to my feet and tried to walk and got pulled backwards I undid the scarf and then started to have sweats and deep breathing. What I learned was you just have to relax when doing partial your body weight will make you black out no pain what so ever it's so fast, my mistake was been to close to the ground and that's why I'm still here.

I am gonna try again in the coming week, i tried yesterday but only got the head exploding feeling. I cant try again till wednesday which pisses me the fuck off, i just wanna fucking die.

Im having trouble finding the carotids, i think the problem was that i slowly eased into it instead of just going for it, so thats what ill do next time. Ill take a pic of my setup once im comfortable its safe to do so.

Good luck lads and ladettes

• Hugs
Reactions: Partial-Elf and Walilamdzi
WorthlessMoron

WorthlessMoron

My cowardness is keeping me alive.
Sep 26, 2019
Hey guys. I have a dumb question. How do you practice partial hanging? Do you just take a rope or something, put it on your neck, then put pressure on it using your hands, and try to pass out? Sorry if this has been asked before. I tried full suspension hanging back then but it was too painful and I didn't pass out immediately so I've been thinking of trying partial hanging next.

Indigo0000

Indigo0000

May 8, 2020
Hey guys. I have a dumb question. How do you practice partial hanging? Do you just take a rope or something, put it on your neck, then put pressure on it using your hands, and try to pass out? Sorry if this has been asked before. I tried full suspension hanging back then but it was too painful and I didn't pass out immediately so I've been thinking of trying partial hanging next.

Do you have the rope and stuff ready? Like whats your setup?

WorthlessMoron

WorthlessMoron

My cowardness is keeping me alive.
Sep 26, 2019
Do you have the rope and stuff ready? Like whats your setup?
I can't buy a rope since my family might get curious why I have a rope. When I tried full suspension hanging back then, I used a blanket, tied it to the doorknob, and closed the door. It was strong enough(It didn't break when I tried pulling it) so that will be my setup again when I tried partial hanging.

• Hugs
Reactions: Walilamdzi
BigLucs

BigLucs

M-23 NC. Don't want to turn 24.
Apr 30, 2020
What should I be using to hang with? Ive heard that rope isnt the way to go apparently?

• Hugs
Reactions: Thirdtimesthecharm and Walilamdzi
Indigo0000

Indigo0000

May 8, 2020
I can't buy a rope since my family might get curious why I have a rope. When I tried full suspension hanging back then, I used a blanket, tied it to the doorknob, and closed the door. It was strong enough(It didn't break when I tried pulling it) so that will be my setup again when I tried partial hanging.

So you kinda know how to do it? You have to find your own personal sweetspot, the place where your carotids are most easily compressed. Also dont just ease into it, you really have to go for it. If you just ease into it you will compress the jugulars which results in a very unpleasant feeling
What should I be using to hang with? Ive heard that rope isnt the way to go apparently?

Im using rope, seems to be the sturdiest and easiest. No idea what kinda rope, ill take a picture of it when i can.
Ive read 48 pages of this thread and rope so far seems to be the best thing for partial

Reactions: cyberlordsumit
Boredsapiens

Boredsapiens

Ignorance is bliss.
Apr 29, 2020
Yeah it should be painless, i tried today, didnt succeed. I think i only blocked the arteries that let the blood out because like the other guy said, my head felt like it was going to explode. I cant seem to find my carotid arteries, its very annoying.
I just want to fucking die, but i cant do it, fuck. Its 2 am now, ill probably try again tommorow or sometime after.
Anybody got any advice on how to find the carotids or where to place the rope, like under or above the adams apple? Im really struggeling here
If you look at the page 77, you can clearly see that it's harder to block the carotid arteries by putting the nose below the Adam's apple. I'd put it above the Adam's apple. It might feel a bit uncomfortable because you won't be able to swallow, but it's temporary. 10-15 seconds of inconvenience are nothing.

Reactions: cyberlordsumit and Thirdtimesthecharm
Indigo0000

Indigo0000

May 8, 2020
If you look at the page 77, you can clearly see that it's harder to block the carotid arteries by putting the nose below the Adam's apple. I'd put it above the Adam's apple. It might feel a bit uncomfortable because you won't be able to swallow, but it's temporary. 10-15 seconds of inconvenience are nothing.

Yeah, ive tried but the main problem is that as soon as i do that i immediately feel the need to swallow. Im gonna try again sometime soon, end of the week max. Are you planning anything?

Boredsapiens

Boredsapiens

Ignorance is bliss.
Apr 29, 2020
Yeah, ive tried but the main problem is that as soon as i do that i immediately feel the need to swallow. Im gonna try again sometime soon, end of the week max. Are you planning anything?
Yep. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/need-some-suggestions-for-partial-suspension.37651/

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Can still seem like a long time!

Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
I tried so many times. It feels like no matter how much I want to escape, my brain isn't ready to accept the pain and loss of oxygen & certainty in those few seconds. I end up gasping for air and standing up. It feels impossible to strangle the carotid artery without immediately feeling pain in your brain.

So basically I have two parts to my brain that don't talk to each other.

The conscious, active part wants to escape but as painlesslly as possible and the subconscious part that is holding on to life.

I suppose the only way I could die now was if I went to a peaceful sleep and didn't wake up.

The only other method I have considered is jumping, but I only have access to the roof of my 4 storey building and I don't think that's enough to kill me.

Indigo0000

Indigo0000

May 8, 2020
I tried so many times. It feels like no matter how much I want to escape, my brain isn't ready to accept the pain and loss of oxygen & certainty in those few seconds. I end up gasping for air and standing up. It feels impossible to strangle the carotid artery without immediately feeling pain in your brain.

The conscious, active part wants to escape but as painlesslly as possible and the subconscious part that is holding on to life.

I suppose the only way I could die now was if I went to a peaceful sleep and didn't wake up.

The only other method I have considered is jumping, but I only have access to the roof of my 4 storey building and I don't think that's enough to kill me.

4 stories would most likely not be enough no, unless you landed perfectly which isnt a risk i'd take. https://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/jumping-high-building

If you are gasping for air you are most likely not doing it right, finding the carotids takes alot of effort and time. Whats your set up? Ill link some comments which have helped me tremendously.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/posts/171614/
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/posts/187981/
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/posts/203099/
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/posts/233314/
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/posts/233335/

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019

I'm exactly the same, I just feel like hanging would have less of an intense fear than jumping but it seems so hard.

S

SeekingPeace2000

May 8, 2020
Got a couple of dumb question:
• Is partial possible from a doorknob?
• If so, is a leather belt sufficient?
• If not, are there any non-robe alternatives (pants, towels, etc.)?

Sorry for the dumb questions, l just prefer everything explained precisely (Probably because of my Aspergers)

Thanks in advance for anyone answering :-)

Indigo0000

Indigo0000

May 8, 2020
Got a couple of dumb question:
• Is partial possible from a doorknob?
• If so, is a leather belt sufficient?
• If not, are there any non-robe alternatives (pants, towels, etc.)?

Sorry for the dumb questions, l just prefer everything explained precisely (Probably because of my Aspergers)

Thanks in advance for anyone answering :-)

Partial is possible from a doorknob, though i wouldnt know how, im not using a doorknob.

A leatherbelt is possible but itll be more difficult as a leather belt requires more force to exert the same pressure.

I highly suggest using a rope, if you can (by buying it or finding one in your house) ropes are longer, stronger and easier to make a knot in.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask!

Edit: i just realize you meant non rope alternatives and not non robe alternatives.

Ive heard people use sheets or things like that, id think that in theory you could cut up an extension cord and use that, though i dont know. The smaller the rope (in width) the more pain itll cause, the larger the rope (in width) the more effort itll cost.

Last edited:
Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
Something's wrong for me. Still can't do it. Tried partial again. I keep trying whenever I get the time & privacy.

But still can't do it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Walilamdzi
Indigo0000

Indigo0000

May 8, 2020
Something's wrong for me. Still can't do it. Tried partial again. I keep trying whenever I get the time & privacy.

But still can't do it.
Whats happening?

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Something someone wrote on Quora.

"I used to practice making myself pass out (there is a special way to do this), so I imagine it is a more serious version of that. I've also lost consciousness during some of my more serious road accidents.

If you constricted your breathing by having something tight around your neck, you would start by consciously holding your breath, you would continue to get a little dizzy and light headed. Your skin would become prickly and you would feel a bit warmer all over. You would feel your pulse more and more all over your body, but especially in your neck. It would start to make your whole head pulse and become all that you hear in your ears. Blood would be able to be forced into your head, but wouldn't be able to drain back out easily, it would create a bad headache pretty quickly. This excess blood would put pressure on your most sensitive organs causing discomfort and lack of sensory perception, your eyes, the inside of your nose and the inside of your ears.

Once your natural breath holding skill comes to an end, you would begin to feel panic. Whether you wanted to or not, your body would tell you this isn't right, it would feel like the walls are closing in on you, that your heart wants to pop out of your chest and your eyes are bulging out. Almost like being paralyzed and slowly drowned. This is because the adrenaline would start to flow through your system. You would instinctively kick around in order to bring breath back to your lungs and because of the adrenaline in your system, you would have extra strength in doing so. This would be the really scary part.

After that the prickly skin and light headedness would eventually lead to your vision going blurry and blackness taking over your vision. You would lose your strength due to the lack of oxygen and your mind would feel sleepy and complacent to the pending death.

You would pass out.

During this special way I used to make myself pass out, that is where I would start to breathe again. I would regain consciousness usually after about 30 seconds of being out. However, if hanging, your body would continue to try to breathe for another minute or two in the hope that once the subconscious takes over, breathing would resume, but the rope would stop that.

Unsuccessful after that, your heartbeat would slow to a stop. Who knows what the brain would feel at that point."

But still can't do it.
Me too, I need to go, I'm desperate.
There are a lot of posts saying done wrong, you will slowly suffocate for a long time, which I'm a bit nervous about.

Last edited:
S

SeekingPeace2000

May 8, 2020
Partial is possible from a doorknob, though i wouldnt know how, im not using a doorknob.

A leatherbelt is possible but itll be more difficult as a leather belt requires more force to exert the same pressure.

I highly suggest using a rope, if you can (by buying it or finding one in your house) ropes are longer, stronger and easier to make a knot in.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask!

Edit: i just realize you meant non rope alternatives and not non robe alternatives.

Ive heard people use sheets or things like that, id think that in theory you could cut up an extension cord and use that, though i dont know. The smaller the rope (in width) the more pain itll cause, the larger the rope (in width) the more effort itll cost.
That makes sense, i guess ill just have to get my hands on a rope.
Also, if you don't mind answering two more questions.
I am 20 years old and live alone, so there is pretty much no chance i will be found before multiple days have gone by. My question is now (It is another dumb one, but bear with me) Is brain damage still possible even if no one finds me within a certain time limit? I am really scared of ending up as a vegetable.
Is there anything specific that can be done to prevent this?

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
I am 20 years old and live alone, so there is pretty much no chance i will be found before multiple days have gone by. My question is now (It is another dumb one, but bear with me) Is brain damage still possible even if no one finds me within a certain time limit? I am really scared of ending up as a vegetable.
I think that there will never be a way to be 100% about these things, but it's mainly if you're found early and resuscitated that this is a risk.

Indigo0000

Indigo0000

May 8, 2020
Its nigh impossible to 100% certain, if you have the means i suggest going for full, gives less off a risk. Just make sure that you wont be walkes in on, lock the door, pad your area to reduce noise. And then make sure your body has a hard time pushing back, thatll make it more difficult for it to get you outta the noose

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Its nigh impossible to 100% certain, if you have the means i suggest going for full, gives less off a risk. Just make sure that you wont be walkes in on, lock the door, pad your area to reduce noise. And then make sure your body has a hard time pushing back, thatll make it more difficult for it to get you outta the noose
God it's so tricky.

S

SweetSpot086

Experienced
Aug 25, 2019
This is just a theory..and, I know its dumb..but what if its true..I gained 10 kg over the course of 6 months..when I was skinny..I wasnt able to compress the carotid so easily..now, I can easily do it with just my fingers..maybe, a little fat around the arteries..provides a padding which makes it easier..I dont know..I know a lot of fat is counter productive and make it harder..but , just the right amount can help..so, my conclusion is..your neck shouldnt be too skinny or too fat.

Indigo0000

Indigo0000

May 8, 2020
God it's so tricky.
Yup, when arw you going? My date is wednesday. Im gonna have to take the risk with family hearing. Maybe ill do it tonight or tommorow, depends

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Yup, when arw you going? My date is wednesday. Im gonna have to take the risk with family hearing. Maybe ill do it tonight or tommorow, depends
I don't know, I'm too cowardly at the moment, I keep backing out.

Indigo0000

Indigo0000

May 8, 2020
I don't know, I'm too cowardly at the moment, I keep backing out.
Im not gonna encourage you but if you need help next time ill try to help you through it. Just pm me