S

SeekingPeace2000

May 8, 2020
I think that there will never be a way to be 100% about these things, but it's mainly if you're found early and resuscitated that this is a risk.
That makes sense, thank you for your answer.
Its nigh impossible to 100% certain, if you have the means i suggest going for full, gives less off a risk. Just make sure that you wont be walkes in on, lock the door, pad your area to reduce noise. And then make sure your body has a hard time pushing back, thatll make it more difficult for it to get you outta the noose
Its nigh impossible to 100% certain, if you have the means i suggest going for full, gives less off a risk. Just make sure that you wont be walkes in on, lock the door, pad your area to reduce noise. And then make sure your body has a hard time pushing back, thatll make it more difficult for it to get you outta the noose
Those are some good points you mentioned. I guess the risk will always be there, but taking precautions definitely reduces the risk, and that is always something. I do not have the means for full suspension, maybe SN could be another option, i guess i will have to figure that out.
Anyway, thank you for taking the time to answer my questions.

Last edited:
gorganizing

gorganizing

Faults of my own
May 29, 2019
So something interesting and frustrating happened today. I have a relatively thin neck and my Adam's Apple isn't super large, as I am a female. I can easily find the pulses on either side of my neck, so that was never the problem for me when trying to figure out my plan for partial, it was moreso not getting the choking feeling or exploding head feeling, which happened every time I practiced. Then today I just grabbed a leather belt, placed it above my Adam's apple, and just wrapped the belt around my neck so that the two ends were in both of my hands and the base/meeting of the belt was behind my neck. Then I pulled as hard and as fast as I could and after 5 or 6 seconds my vision faded out. No pain, no exploding head feeling, no tingling lips, and I could breath just fine. Then I let go and my vision slowly faded back in slow motion and like euphorically. Then I tried to do the exact same thing about two minutes later and I had the uncomfortable pulsing and tingling, but no vision fading. My goal was just trying to see if I could correctly place the belt where my carotids could easily be squeezed, while also pulling hard enough. I didn't use a fixture or setup, just strangled myself with the belt using my hands to experiment. I don't know how I was able to place the belt and squeeze correctly the first time but only squeeze the jugular the second time. It's irritating.

S

SweetSpot086

Experienced
Aug 25, 2019
So something interesting and frustrating happened today. I have a relatively thin neck and my Adam's Apple isn't super large, as I am a female. I can easily find the pulses on either side of my neck, so that was never the problem for me when trying to figure out my plan for partial, it was moreso not getting the choking feeling or exploding head feeling, which happened every time I practiced. Then today I just grabbed a leather belt, placed it above my Adam's apple, and just wrapped the belt around my neck so that the two ends were in both of my hands and the base/meeting of the belt was behind my neck. Then I pulled as hard and as fast as I could and after 5 or 6 seconds my vision faded out. No pain, no exploding head feeling, no tingling lips, and I could breath just fine. Then I let go and my vision slowly faded back in slow motion and like euphorically. Then I tried to do the exact same thing about two minutes later and I had the uncomfortable pulsing and tingling, but no vision fading. My goal was just trying to see if I could correctly place the belt where my carotids could easily be squeezed, while also pulling hard enough. I didn't use a fixture or setup, just strangled myself with the belt using my hands to experiment. I don't know how I was able to place the belt and squeeze correctly the first time but only squeeze the jugular the second time. It's irritating.

Happens to me all the time...some days its easy other days not so much...I guess, I have to do it daily..one of these days I'll get it and die

in_the_end

in_the_end

Argentino
May 6, 2020
A week ago I set today's deadline. My idea was to go to work like any normal day and when leaving, go to a remote place that I was watching and drink alcohol and do it

The thing is that I tell it because partly, I am afraid

It is a mixture of fear and emotion

The fear part is what might happen to the people I leave behind. Any suggestion?

Thank you

H

Halnas

Apr 11, 2020
i just got my setup ready, i got two holes drilled in the ceiling and a flexible extension cord that is about 1cm thick and it holds fine with the simplest slpknot.
I cut a clean sock and put the cord through that, which gives it some padding at the front but not at the back where it compresses the carotid. I kept the plug on the front end, cause it stops the slipknot from opening (not that that's needed, it really holds enough already). And i have it above the adams apple (i don.t even know how below it should work).
I just tested it and after three tries of strengthening it around my neck fast (i didn't put enough pressure the first tries) my view faded away from blurred to dark and then to light and i got some thrumming in my ears, but there was no pain at all and it actually felt somehow good, i released it and as the view and the hearing came back i realized how far i was actually gone and it took me about 30s to be able to walk straight.
It made me feel happy and glad. No "DON'T DO THAT" survival instinct, just peace. If i would have had any religious doubts, that experience would have wiped it away, its almost like a welcome at the other side.

When i do it, i will do it partial, i will strengthen it as much as possible while standing on my tiptoes and then kneel into it once i get that feeling again or maybe i will stay at a box, i think i will bother about those details when i do it. I got delayed mail to the local police set up (a script that i run on my notebook that then also shuts it down). I got the trash out and put my belongings into bags and the key is under the doormat. I will give the delayed mail 12h, idk how a corpse looks like after that time, but it can't be that bad.
The only thing that can go wrong now is that i trash around and a neighbor finds me or that the ceiling comes crashing down (with my luck that failure will happen, lol).
I think i will be able to pull that off as a good closure to my life.
I am happy, feeling good and i am totally confident in it now.

I am 30, about 170cm, 80kg and i am on an empty stomach if that matters. And no drugs.

Edit:
If i this account goes mute, then i did it, wish you guys all the best, see you on the other side!

Edit 2:
Aaand that panel of the cailing came crashing down. That was really really bad luck
I stepped on a couch table to tighten the cord, but when i did that i already passed out, which made me fall down from that table and the planned partial suspension turned into a jump into full suspension which that ceiling panel, that was perfectly fine with push-ups, didn't like. I woke up on the floor with it on top of me. But again i managed to pass out without pain and the experience itself was again pretty good.
But thanks to that panel being gone, i have now access to a metal beam above it that is for holding cables. Did push ups on it, it did hold well.
So the same game starts over and i make Edit #3 when that crashes too. Probably again with stepping-down from couch table, will see, i will jump onto it a few times to see if it holes.. its a small metal beam, it really should.
I will just write my follow-up here.
That day my throat did still hurt as hell from my accidental failed full suspension, so i just waited till that feeling went away because the rope really was uncomfortable like that and i want to go with an as awesome feeling as i had at the first try.
I decided to wait till my throat is ok again, which took 3 days (no joke). Now it is one week later and i got a nice moment to do it again. I feel less good than last time, because i don't want to fail. People say that the 3rd try is the one, but that would suck, i am for the 2nd ;)
I will spend a few minutes on the forum here and then go for it. Delayed mail is already setup again.

A failed try, doesn't matter how well and painless it felt, really is a big set back.
I did partial yesterday, I used a scarf that is knotted to a laptop bag handle put it over top of my fire door and put it over my neck pulled it right and sat down about 3 inches off the ground I was it took me about 5 seconds it seems to black out, i have been trying all week and Just felt like my head was going to explode. Anyway I dreamt I was walking in the brightest greenest place care free, then I woke up sat on the floor (she scarf had stretch) gasping for air reaching out to pick myself up i forgot the scarf was around my neck still I got to my feet and tried to walk and got pulled backwards I undid the scarf and then started to have sweats and deep breathing. What I learned was you just have to relax when doing partial your body weight will make you black out no pain what so ever it's so fast, my mistake was been to close to the ground and that's why I'm still here.
Welcome to the club, it's an awesome feeling when it works out, isn't it? Wish you the best.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Partial-Elf
C

codewarrior

Apr 30, 2020
Disabling my account soon. Don't know how long would I exist. Will fight myself as much as I can.
My best wishes to all. Thanks for all information and resource collection.
This has been an amazing thread. Love you all.
Have no ego or hatred left. There is pure emptiness and nothingness.

Reactions: cyberlordsumit and all_pointless
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I found this recently. Think it's useful. It shows a drawing on how he hanged himself.

Last edited:
I

Itseasy

May 8, 2020
Has anyone reached unconsciousness? What was it like? I'm mainly referring to those that woke up from being unconscious and untied themselves.
Yeah I have I slowly drifted of it wasn't fast it was like falling to sleep for me I embraced it first time I got scared and stopped second time I embraced it. Then woke up bit later don't know how long later on the floor not knowing where I was trying to grab the wall and gasping for air I even forgot I had the noose around my neck

I

Itseasy

May 8, 2020
What went wrong? Did. the rope snap?
I used a scalf and it stretch I was sat down about 4 inches of the floor and I ended up say in the floor it was so peaceful and slow though

• Love
Reactions: all_pointless and Partial-Elf
I

Itseasy

May 8, 2020
I used a scalf and it stretch I was sat down about 4 inches of the floor and I ended up say in the floor it was so peaceful and slow though
I'm trying again tonight got a new rope set it all up and tested it and I felt like was slowly falling to sleep again no pain felt reassuring to, if I don't post a reply again you will know why. Much love to all of you And I hope you find peace either on the other side on in this horrible place where humans exist, but I'm ready to CTB now

• Love
Reactions: NegativeSymptoms, cyberlordsumit, all_pointless and 3 others
maya.

maya.

life is pretty pointless
Apr 28, 2020
I'm finding it so difficult. Today I tried partial again and it took me a bit to find the neck placement and when I finally had the numb sensation, legs started going limp and hard to stand, then I stood up due to the noose becoming uncomfortable. I tried again and didn't move around the noose, same sensation, stood up again and went to drink some water. I came back and tried to position the noose in the exact same place but it doesn't work. It's so frustrating.

Reactions: Noisette
I

Itseasy

May 8, 2020
Well I failed again couldn't get the same sensation this is so frustrating I might just go to to full suspension as it seems this will work all I feel is pain when doing partial now doing my head right in.

• Hugs
Reactions: Halnas
Noisette

Noisette

Mar 13, 2020
Thanks for the previous infos. I wish there was more details about the knots but Google is my friend. Planning to do this in a week or 2
I'm finding it so difficult. Today I tried partial again and it took me a bit to find the neck placement and when I finally had the numb sensation, legs started going limp and hard to stand, then I stood up due to the noose becoming uncomfortable. I tried again and didn't move around the noose, same sensation, stood up again and went to drink some water. I came back and tried to position the noose in the exact same place but it doesn't work. It's so frustrating.
I was thinking about getting drunk before doing it, especially to avoid that kind of situation

Last edited:
Reactions: maya.
C

CivilizationV

May 21, 2020
Is decapitation or breaking the neck with long drop much more difficult to achieve? Is it because the rope/ligature could snap?

S

SeekingPeace2000

May 8, 2020
I'm going to commit suicide tonight is there a way you can partial hang from a tree want to make sure i don't get found until I'm fully dead vause I've read it takes 30 minutes
Yes, partial is indeed possible from a tree. You will need to find a tree with a branch low enough to partial hang or you need a longer rope if the branch is too high. The branch also has to be strong enough to hold your bodyweight.

Last edited:
Reactions: Noisette and Sputnik123
S

SeekingPeace2000

May 8, 2020
Do you think washing line will work to hang myself with. Its plastic with metal inside the rope if you understand what I mean?
It is possible, but i can´t answer with 100% certainty. It has to be strong enough to hold your bodyweight and not break. You could try hanging with your hands, as if you would do a pull-up. If it doesn´t bend significantly, it will most likely work.

Edit:
Sorry i misunderstood your question. But yes, i think it will work. It has to be strong enough to hold your bodyweight and not break. You could try tying it to a branch and hang on it with your hands, also as if you would do a pull-up. Again, if it doesn´t break, it will most likely work. Also make sure you can tie strong knots with it.

If you choose to go through with it tonight, i wish you safe travels, and i hope you find the peace you deserve.

Last edited:
Reactions: Noisette
rainonme

rainonme

May 22, 2020
Hey guys, new on this forum after searching endlessly for a way I can actually talk to people about suicide...

I want to do hanging, and I've been trying to find resources on rope but the link for the thread is broken? I don't know if anyone could point me out to a good Amazon link or thread. I am a fairly small person, 5'2" and weigh about 112.

Also, what's a good way to actually hang the noose to the suspension point, such as the wardrobe pole?

Thanks.

H

Halnas

Apr 11, 2020
I will go for full suspension now too, i just can't get the perfect spot like i did on my first try. A failed try really messes up all future tries. Full suspension is the only save way for me now that doesn't make me readjust it 100 times.
Hopefully today, which will be the 3rd try then. People say that three is the charm.

For all people considering partial i can really just give the advice of trying to be very save in your first try. It's the best chance. All future tries are harder to pull off once you failed one already.

Reactions: Frt and Deleted member 18655
plough22

plough22

Living but not really, just surviving
May 1, 2020
I will go for full suspension now too, i just can't get the perfect spot like i did on my first try. A failed try really messes up all future tries. Full suspension is the only save way for me now that doesn't make me readjust it 100 times.
Hopefully today, which will be the 3rd try then. People say that three is the charm.

For all people considering partial i can really just give the advice of trying to be very save in your first try. It's the best chance. All future tries are harder to pull off once you failed one already.
That's a massive call, I have done partial and stepped off full suspension, more as a tester, you need to get the sweet spot, you seem to have no fear at all; are you afraid? I do admire the bravery, I hope too to find my bravery as I believe this is my way too. I wish you a good journey and if you decide not, then you have a place here on this site

H

Halnas

Apr 11, 2020
That's a massive call, I have done partial and stepped off full suspension, more as a tester, you need to get the sweet spot, you seem to have no fear at all; are you afraid? I do admire the bravery, I hope too to find my bravery as I believe this is my way too. I wish you a good journey and if you decide not, then you have a place here on this site
I reconsidered it enough to know that i am sure.
The first try was perfect and was feeling good and failed by bad luck, the second try was just uncomfortable. Not painful, just uncomfortable. But just having to stand up to get out of partial is way too easy.
What even is 3 to 10s of feeling uncomfortable, that would be needed to succeed? I am tired of it, kicking chair away will be it.

Reactions: plough22
plough22

plough22

Living but not really, just surviving
May 1, 2020
I reconsidered it enough to know that i am sure.
The first try was perfect and was feeling good and failed by bad luck, the second try was just uncomfortable. Not painful, just uncomfortable. But just having to stand up to get out of partial is way too easy.
What even is 3 to 10s of feeling uncomfortable, that would be needed to succeed? I am tired of it, kicking chair away will be it.
You seem to have it down, yes I'll do hanging myself. I just want peace. You have a good journey. I'm still looking info about partial, you hang till about to pass, get up and rush of blood knock you out so you choke out. You don't even need to have 9-10 seconds. Just insure sweet spot and that you cannot be found for a while, not succeeding is not what you want or like to find out.
I'll do it one like the others before me, I can't I won't fail but first need bravery and fortitude that I see you have

• Hugs
Reactions: Halnas
H

Halnas

Apr 11, 2020
You seem to have it down, yes I'll do hanging myself. I just want peace. You have a good journey. I'm still looking info about partial, you hang till about to pass, get up and rush of blood knock you out so you choke out. You don't even need to have 9-10 seconds. Just insure sweet spot and that you cannot be found for a while, not succeeding is not what you want or like to find out.
I'll do it one like the others before me, I can't I won't fail but first need bravery and fortitude that I see you have
That sweet spot is nice and awesome. Problem is if you find it, and fail for some reason and then can't find it anymore straight away. That's what happened to me and what happened to a poster just two days ago in this thread. And you can read it multiple times.
That is why i think that the first try really counts. Everything after it is just screwing around to try to recreate it or - if you didn't find the sweet spot - reconsidering if it will ever work that way.

Another interesting thing that i experienced is that i always felt more conscious than i actually was when doing it. When i stood up and cancelled it (when i couldn't find the sweet spot), i got that rush of blood that made me dizzy and faded my vision away a bit. But i doubt that this could be strong enough to actually knock me out.

I wish you the best.
Make your first try count.
And remember that the worst "pain" that you experience, even if it doesn't work perfectly, is still a thousand times less painful than any natural death would be.

V

Valsalva

Feb 25, 2020
Is anyone planning to use a plastic bag in addition to hanging? If so, why?

Reactions: Bsbsb12
E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
i started considering partial suspension hanging . it looks like a very peacful method . i did not read all comments but i still don't know how to do . is there any picture or comment that i can learn more from it?

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and all_pointless
S

suspendedingaffa

May 27, 2020
i had a failed partial hanging last night. i didnt do enough to make sure that my bedsheet wouldnt come loose.
now i have a subconjunctival hemorrhage in one eye and some slightly noticeable marks on my neck and face which i assume are petechiae. does anyone have any advice on getting that shit cleared up/hiding it?