Annastesia

Annastesia

May 30, 2019
I just joined here and i have been reading this thread for days. I want to do this method so bad. I need to do it tonight but i don't have time to practice i just want a one and done. My only thing stopping me is not that i don't want to die it's that i don't want to live and i cannot get over the risk of possibly surviving. I have horrible luck with suicide attempts I've tried pills, wrist cutting as a child, etc. I've crashed my car going 90 miles per hour and all i got was a tiny scar between my eyes.. i need a full proof way. :( i sympathize with your guys situation.. i need a way to know this will work.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: MildenWarden, Baskol1, lizinha and 7 others
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
Just do full susüension at a good suspension point, with a good rope where nobody disturbs you.

Reactions: Vienrose, Baskol1, Worndown and 1 other person
I

IDontWantItAnymore2

Jul 20, 2019
I have gone through most of experiences of people trying to hang through partial suspension.

I would like to add and ask something which made me curious when I read about it in the Geo Stone book : Suicide and Attempted Suicide (which I suggest everyone else here reads it too)

It mentioned that hanging will be a quick and painless method if you are able to manage to not add pressure to your trachea/windpipe, but just both of the jugular veins and cartoid arteries.
Compressing just one and not both might cause the infamous feeling of head exploding and some other feeling of pain

So I want to brainstorm how do we go about protecting the windpipe ?
The book mentioned something about making a padding over the trachea so as to prevent it from being pressured.

Anyone has any thoughts how we can go about creating some padding and how it would look like and would work ?

I will attach the image of the page from his book where he talks about this

View attachment 14173
So I just practiced again at my chosen location. I got interrupted. Fuck sake, people, really? Your fucking dog needs a walk at 12:30AM? Go Home!

Using a slip knot, what I am learning is to let the knot stay a little loose around your neck, then adjust, put pressure to check for discomfort, and then put some weight into it and then snug up the knot. As far as missing the trachea, try this:

Put the slip knot around your neck then move your chin down towards your chest. I am now using the back of the neck position, with the knot just a little to the let of my back bone. Lowering my chin while I find the best spot seems to work really well. As far as the wind pipe, you want the rop as high on your neck as possible, up next tot he jaw bone. (Some people say below the trachea, which does not work for me.)

In summary, you want to noose your neck with the knot near the back of your head and offset from the backbone just a little. Lower your chin and apply some pressure with the knot just a little loose, with the knot at the back of your neck. Then adjust as you put pressureon yuor neck. I would guess about an inch of space behind the neck where the knot is. After you find the most comforatable spot, then and only then, snug up the knot. For me, it is really important to move the chin down towards the chest. That brings up the rope away from the trachea.

All said, it is still painful as fuck as I put more and more weight, not on teh trachea, but just on the sides of my neck, like something is pinching me. I don't think I could do full suspension without easing into it first, blacking out, then my body goes intofull or near full suspension after I loose consciousness. In fact, that's why you see so many pictures of people with on foot still on their chosen base and one foot off. They're lowering their body down just enough to black out, this avoiding full suspnsion pain.
I just joined here and i have been reading this thread for days. I want to do this method so bad. I need to do it tonight but i don't have time to practice i just want a one and done. My only thing stopping me is not that i don't want to die it's that i don't want to live and i cannot get over the risk of possibly surviving. I have horrible luck with suicide attempts I've tried pills, wrist cutting as a child, etc. I've crashed my car going 90 miles per hour and all i got was a tiny scar between my eyes.. i need a full proof way. :( i sympathize with your guys situation.. i need a way to know this will work.
It sounds like you need to practice first. If you want a fool proof way, the best bet is to find a place to jump that is at least 8 stories above the ground, or about 85 feet, and the landing area is solid.

Last edited:
Reactions: loopdaloop, dv2020lowj, Deadunicorn and 2 others
OneMoreDude

OneMoreDude

Jul 29, 2019
So I just practiced again at my chosen location. I got interrupted. Fuck sake, people, really? Your fucking dog needs a walk at 12:30AM? Go Home!

Using a slip knot, what I am learning is to let the knot stay a little loose around your neck, then adjust, put pressure to check for discomfort, and then put some weight into it and then snug up the knot. As far as missing the trachea, try this:

Put the slip knot around your neck then move your chin down towards your chest. I am now using the back of the neck position, with the knot just a little to the let of my back bone. Lowering my chin while I find the best spot seems to work really well. As far as the wind pipe, you want the rop as high on your neck as possible, up next tot he jaw bone. (Some people say below the trachea, which does not work for me.)

In summary, you want to noose your neck with the knot near the back of your head and offset from the backbone just a little. Lower your chin and apply some pressure with the knot just a little loose, with the knot at the back of your neck. Then adjust as you put pressureon yuor neck. I would guess about an inch of space behind the neck where the knot is. After you find the most comforatable spot, then and only then, snug up the knot. For me, it is really important to move the chin down towards the chest. That brings up the rope away from the trachea.

All said, it is still painful as fuck as I put more and more weight, not on teh trachea, but just on the sides of my neck, like something is pinching me. I don't think I could do full suspension without easing into it first, blacking out, then my body goes intofull or near full suspension after I loose consciousness. In fact, that's why you see so many pictures of people with on foot still on their chosen base and one foot off. They're lowering their body down just enough to black out, this avoiding full suspnsion pain.

It sounds like you need to practice first. If you want a fool proof way, the best bet is to find a place to jump that is at least 8 stories above the ground, or about 85 feet, and the landing area is solid.
You say full suspention will hurt as hell
Do you mean WHILE your carotids are yet compressed,you start blacking out but you feel pain from your body hanged on your neck?So,you will still loose conciousness in about 10-15 sec but it will still hurt?
And do you consider a risk that after your falling with unconciousness position of rope on your carotids can alter and let the pressure loose?Cuz initial position while blacking out and eventual position fully suspended are different?

Last edited:
Reactions: Baskol1
deltahead

deltahead

Student
May 28, 2019
there's basically no reason for me to practice hanging anymore. i just did it last night because i wanted to spite people who talk about "seeking help" like they know anything. i've gotten numb plenty of times by now, but still haven't come close to blacking out, and i'm not sure i want to given the place i'm hanging from. it's too unsafe and probably not very useful. and yet, not doing it feels like i'm letting them win. but doing it poorly also feels like i'm letting them win.

Reactions: OneMoreDude
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Same. I don't understand how many people (some so young) are successful with this technique each day. At this point, I am committed to using the charcoal method. Hanging is much more complicated than I understood.

Thank you for your help. It strikes me as really silly that this is so complicated. With 7.5 billion people on the planet, it seems like a civilized society would allow and even help those who are done being here to leave. No messes left behind for family/friends to find. No surprises. We are all going to die anyway, so what is the big deal? We are never discussing life and death, we are only discussing the date.

Thank you for your help. It strikes me as really silly that this is so complicated. With 7.5 billion people on the planet, it seems like a civilized society would allow and even help those who are done being here to leave. No messes left behind for family/friends to find. No surprises. We are all going to die anyway, so what is the big deal? We are never discussing life and death, we are only discussing the date.
Sadly, with 7.5 billion citizens, the rules are set by about 1000 soul-sucking fools who are more concerned with pleasing "God" than caring about their people.

Reactions: Gabby78, desertdreamer, Painted Bird and 2 others
OneMoreDude

OneMoreDude

Jul 29, 2019
I can't understand how the fuck this method can be painless
Whatever position i use(ll or lll or lying down) almost immediately i feel like my neck is going to squeeze in half,literally unbearable pain that makes me rapidly stop pressuring,cant even imagine how the hell it hurts when being fully suspended
I know it is because of rope ti,ghtening as firmly as it can from the pressure but it doesn't make it any more bearable...
Maybe i do it wrongly?How to not apply extra pressure so that my neck feels no pain as you all mention?
Padding don't help it's nothing against that pain,i thought rope is rough(10mm thickness nylon rope) but now i know it's not the cause
Im so desparate,can you please help me what is wrong with my practice
Thanks a lot!!!!!

Reactions: Ivenocare
P

Prideathwish

Student
Mar 17, 2019
I'm dead already if I could hang myself

Reactions: Ramirez, Menschenfeind and Ivenocare
Ivenocare

Ivenocare

Student
Mar 31, 2019
I can't understand how the fuck this method can be painless
Whatever position i use(ll or lll or lying down) almost immediately i feel like my neck is going to squeeze in half,literally unbearable pain that makes me rapidly stop pressuring,cant even imagine how the hell it hurts when being fully suspended
I know it is because of rope ti,ghtening as firmly as it can from the pressure but it doesn't make it any more bearable...
Maybe i do it wrongly?How to not apply extra pressure so that my neck feels no pain as you all mention?
Padding don't help it's nothing against that pain,i thought rope is rough(10mm thickness nylon rope) but now i know it's not the cause
Im so desparate,can you please help me what is wrong with my practice
Thanks a lot!!!!!
Have you tried putting some form of cloth under the rope? or even tried using cloth like a scarf instead of rope? I used a scarf/cloth (thing) and felt NO pain; after using a rope now, fianlly being able to buy the damn thing, it is painful BUT pretty useful, so the solution maybe to put somthing under the rope, I have hear people say they put on a hoodie and helped with pain, havent tried yet.

Reactions: Nora Rony and Ampsvx123
OneMoreDude

OneMoreDude

Jul 29, 2019
Have you tried putting some form of cloth under the rope? or even tried using cloth like a scarf instead of rope? I used a scarf/cloth (thing) and felt NO pain; after using a rope now, fianlly being able to buy the damn thing, it is painful BUT pretty useful, so the solution maybe to put somthing under the rope, I have hear people say they put on a hoodie and helped with pain, havent tried yet.
How did you use scarf?Folded it several times and tied to the pole(or whatever)?
Sorry for stupid questions:)I mean the more times a scarf is folded the more effectively it pressures or no matter?
And why did you quit using a scarf?
I think I do something completely not the way it should be done cause I feel pinching but at the same time squizeeing my neck by the firm rope that is not supposed to feel when done by many correctly
How much of your weight do you put into noose?

Ivenocare

Ivenocare

Student
Mar 31, 2019
How did you use scarf?Folded it several times and tied to the pole(or whatever)?
Sorry for stupid questions:)I mean the more times a scarf is folded the more effectively it pressures or no matter?
And why did you quit using a scarf?
I think I do something completely not the way it should be done cause I feel pinching but at the same time squizeeing my neck by the firm rope that is not supposed to feel when done by many correctly
How much of your weight do you put into noose?
I did not fold the scarf, probably should have; I stopped using it, due to it not being enough pressure and it was too stretchy.
I also feel pinching sometimes whenever I put alot of weight on my neck; I get more pain whenever using rope, again havent tried to put anything underneath; I believe this pinching pain is caused by more weight and pressure, also may depend on area you have your ligature on. What area do you have it on? under chin and below adams apple or perhaps lower/under adams apple? I have it usually under adams apple, but after getting the rope I am able to get tingely and warm feeling under chin. The location and pressure of our weight most likely is why we feel the pinching, it also may have something to do with how thin or thick your ligature is. I believe it is recommended to use a rope of 10mm to 15mm? I could be wrong, I have a 9.5mm because it is all store had. Scarf is less painful, but beware of a lack of pressure which will be a big problem with passing out or not. I hope you understood this, I am writing all over the place, dont be afraid to ask for help here.

Deivis

Deivis

Seul contre tous
Jul 23, 2018
Try this: if you have two chairs with high backs (and flat top), position them so that 2 backs touch each other (forming a letter "V"). Put your chin on that meeting point, relax your muscles and slide down so the chair's back would push on your arteries. Put some cloth if needed. This way you can probably find the right spot.

OneMoreDude

OneMoreDude

Jul 29, 2019
I did not fold the scarf, probably should have; I stopped using it, due to it not being enough pressure and it was too stretchy.
I also feel pinching sometimes whenever I put alot of weight on my neck; I get more pain whenever using rope, again havent tried to put anything underneath; I believe this pinching pain is caused by more weight and pressure, also may depend on area you have your ligature on. What area do you have it on? under chin and below adams apple or perhaps lower/under adams apple? I have it usually under adams apple, but after getting the rope I am able to get tingely and warm feeling under chin. The location and pressure of our weight most likely is why we feel the pinching, it also may have something to do with how thin or thick your ligature is. I believe it is recommended to use a rope of 10mm to 15mm? I could be wrong, I have a 9.5mm because it is all store had. Scarf is less painful, but beware of a lack of pressure which will be a big problem with passing out or not. I hope you understood this, I am writing all over the place, dont be afraid to ask for help here.
I tried to put noose either under the adams apple(with more pressure it slides higher to the jaw) or under chin,but seems like much more pain with first position cause trachea is squezzed as well
I believe 15mm or more is better than ours
Do you think your rope is rough?
Have you ever used your scarf with full suspention?If it is pinching much less then maybe full isn't so painful as if with rope?
And what position are you using with rope?
Thankful

Ivenocare

Ivenocare

Student
Mar 31, 2019
I tried to put noose either under the adams apple(with more pressure it slides higher to the jaw) or under chin,but seems like much more pain with first position cause trachea is squezzed as well
I believe 15mm or more is better than ours
Do you think your rope is rough?
Have you ever used your scarf with full suspention?If it is pinching much less then maybe full isn't so painful as if with rope?
And what position are you using with rope?
Thankful
Ahh, I should have stated why I could use under adams apple. I lean my whole body forward, so my body is acute like the picture top arrow. I would also raise my hands up to air and this would make me lose vision and feel tingely and numb faster... Anyways that is how my scarf never slid up; I would either tie scarf to my clothes hanger (mine barely stable, but desperaate as I have no privacy) when I had privacy I would tie my scarf on doorknob and throw it over. As for using it for full suspension, I am sure it would help with pain; I am very desperate as well, but I dont believe MY scarf would hold my weight, I am not heavy, but I have heard it tear when I pull on it sometimes; again my scarf is very stretchy and thin so I am sure a thicker scarf would help with pain. ALSO, I do not know if you are aware, but do not underestimate convulsions! If you live with others, this may be loud, I have slammed backwards into door before, as well as had all my bodyweight fall onto my left leg.
1545205512_Types-of-angles-acute-right-obtuse-straight-reflex-complete-full.png

Also, be wary of doing acute angle, I have only passed out twice out of all my attempts... If you do pass out while using the angle you would need to find a way to keep the pressure or else you will wake up. I finally passed out but only for about 3 secs due to lack of pressure......

Last edited:
U

udes2083

Aug 3, 2019
I am seriously considering full suspension hanging as my method of suicide. I have a question about the relationship between tensile/breaking strength and my weight. What is the minimum ratio that should be successful given that knots will be tied to the anchor point (4:1, 5:1, 10:1, etc.)? Thanks for any help that can be provided.

OneMoreDude

OneMoreDude

Jul 29, 2019
Ahh, I should have stated why I could use under adams apple. I lean my whole body forward, so my body is acute like the picture top arrow. I would also raise my hands up to air and this would make me lose vision and feel tingely and numb faster... Anyways that is how my scarf never slid up; I would either tie scarf to my clothes hanger (mine barely stable, but desperaate as I have no privacy) when I had privacy I would tie my scarf on doorknob and throw it over. As for using it for full suspension, I am sure it would help with pain; I am very desperate as well, but I dont believe MY scarf would hold my weight, I am not heavy, but I have heard it tear when I pull on it sometimes; again my scarf is very stretchy and thin so I am sure a thicker scarf would help with pain. ALSO, I do not know if you are aware, but do not underestimate convulsions! If you live with others, this may be loud, I have slammed backwards into door before, as well as had all my bodyweight fall onto my left leg.

Also, be wary of doing acute angle, I have only passed out twice out of all my attempts... If you do pass out while using the angle you would need to find a way to keep the pressure or else you will wake up. I finally passed out but only for about 3 secs due to lack of pressure......
I thought about what happens when you try partial in kneeling or "sitting in air" position and for example you eventually lose conciousness?Pressure will reduce due to lack of force and what?You will then die like in suspention?Haha,not think so...
So I'd like to use position III or full to be sure
But the pain of my neck being totally crushed by EVEN part of my weight(suppose like 50ibn) doesn't even allow me to continue any more
Maybe I still need thicker one,I don't know

Last edited:
Suicidal4Ever

Suicidal4Ever

Specialist
Sep 22, 2018
I just thought this information is better off here now, because the original source has been taken down.
If this violates any rules or if the author doesn't want this information to be reproduced on other sites, the admins or mods are free to delete my thread. I hope you don't mind, this is very useful, and it's not my intention to steal Loe's content.
Source and credit: Loe

main-qimg-280555d09229e359da3e30c0205fdfdf-c

Guide to partially suspended hanging:

Warning: Don't try this method unless you're totally sure that:
a) you want to kill yourself
b) that you won't be found for at least 30 minutes after you attempt.

This method is very lethal and quick (quick from your perspective
anyway, as you black out within seconds), but if you're found in time
and 'saved' you can end up with serious brain damage and/or be left a
vegetable.

Why partial suspension?
Because full suspension seems to me to be unnecessary and creates
difficulties. First of all you need to find a place which would hold
your entire weight, which isn't easy, and also you need a stronger
ligature, which isn't always easy to find either. There's nothing
wrong with full suspension, but it may not be a viable method for
everyone, especially if you're looking to use everyday materials from
around the home.

By partial suspension I mean that you hang yourself around the neck
(specifically the carotid artery), and push downwards while kneeling.
This should create enough downward pressure on the ligature to tighten
it and close the carotid artery and stop the blood flow to your brain.
All you need is 3 kilograms of pressure to do this, which isn't much
at all.

Also, with full suspension your entire body weight is pressurizing
your neck, and this would probably be more than enough to not only cut
off the blood supply to your brain, but break your neck as well. I'm
not too sure if that's a good or a bad thing. I do know though, that
statistically people who've attempted via hanging have more often been
found kneeling and partially suspended than being fully suspended.

Where is the carotid artery?
Before you start you have to know this. If you place your hand around
the middle of your neck, around your Adam's apple, with one thumb on
one side and all fingers on the other, you should feel a strong pulse
and heartbeat. If you close your hand now fairly firmly, you'll
probably make yourself pass out. It might be a good idea to try this
to make sure you've got the right spot.

What type of ligature?
You need a ligature that's strong, but not too elastic. It doesn't
have to be very long, 1 meter or more would be plenty. I'd advise
against nylon rope, string, fishing wire, etc.
Neckties on the other hand, are perfect Smile .

It may also be a good idea to lubricate the ligature with soap. This
would help the noose tighten even quicker, especially if you're using
a rough ligature such as a rope. Lubricating it in this way will
increase the friction once you push your head down and tighten the
noose, and could make it a little more effective and faster.

What type of knot?
A slipknot. It's one of the most basic knots around, and you make it
with one end of your ligature. The other end should go around your
hanging place.

Many people have the misguided idea that a hangman's knot should be
used, but they're wrong. A hangman's knot is for a completely
different purpose, and won't work for this method.

Where should I hang?
You should hang from a support which will hold part of your weight.

You should test this by tying the loose end of your ligature around
the support several times, sticking your hand (NOT your head) in the
noose and pushing down with it. If the noose holds, you're fine. If
not, then you'll have to find another spot.

A great and easy place to hang is from the thick horizontal metal bar
which you find in wardrobes in most homes.

When should I do it?
When no one else will be in the same area, for at least 30 minutes.
You lose consciousness within seconds but your body doesn't completely
die for around 15-20 minutes. The extra 10-15 minutes is for
preparation time and just in case.

How?

When you're completely ready, kneel down, stick your head in the
noose, position it around the carotid artery and push downwards with
your head.

Good luck...

I find it difficult to place the rope over the carotid artery. Maybe my head is to big.

Suicidal4Ever

Suicidal4Ever

Specialist
Sep 22, 2018
What's the best way to secure the rope around the other side of the door?

Ivenocare

Ivenocare

Student
Mar 31, 2019
What's the best way to secure the rope around the other side of the door?
I have tied rope to doorknob and it works well. I have read where people put rope above door and under it to your side and tying it to somthing; dont know how well this works myself.

Suicidal4Ever

Suicidal4Ever

Specialist
Sep 22, 2018
I find it difficult to place the rope over the carotid artery. Maybe my head is to big.
I have tied rope to doorknob and it works well. I have read where people put rope above door and under it to your side and tying it to somthing; dont know how well this works myself.
I have a long rope so i wrap it around the doorknob and try to tie it but it is never tight enough. Maybe putting gorilla tape over it will help

Ivenocare

Ivenocare

Student
Mar 31, 2019
I have a long rope so i wrap it around the doorknob and try to tie it but it is never tight enough. Maybe putting gorilla tape over it will help
I am curious if tying knots would help to not pass through door cracks

Partial-Elf

Partial-Elf

Eternal Oblivion
Dec 26, 2018
@Ivenocare @Suicidal4Ever
Amazon product ASIN B006O0Y84Y
I've posted this on the forum so many times. Christ. Use this instead of trying to rig something up with the other side of the door. This is inexpensive, doesn't arouse suspicion, and can be used effectively in any door. It's also designed to bear weight so no worries about it breaking or coming undone. Tie into it with a figure eight knot pass through and you're golden

Reactions: Worndown, Taki, Suicidal4Ever and 1 other person
M

Mindopali

Jun 30, 2019

How the hell can you do all these angles? I mean, If you're unconscious, your body is bound by gravity to come back to a straight line up/down.
Or is there something I didn't understand in the graphs?

freetobe

freetobe

May 17, 2019
Just tried partial with my bath robe cord between door hinge and frame. SI kicked in and I started to panic and stood up. It takes some balls to see it through.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: 262653, Taki and Ivenocare
Ivenocare

Ivenocare

Student
Mar 31, 2019
How the hell can you do all these angles? I mean, If you're unconscious, your body is bound by gravity to come back to a straight line up/down.
Or is there something I didn't understand in the graphs?
I only did the acute angle, the reason I am still here is because of gravity and my body moving when I passed out/standing up. You have to find a way to keep pressure, I am now try a mix of Hyperventilation (crouch on ground, breathing hard about 11 times then get up and put noose on and apply pressure) It is working very well.. but even when doing this in a sitting position the pressure still releases... extremely agitating... but this hyperventilation method is the only way I can really pass out, even if it is only for about 6 secs.
Just tried partial with my bath robe cord between door hinge and frame. SI kicked in and I started to panic and stood up. It takes some balls to see it through.
It definitely takes some mental strength, but for me; after so many attempts I think to myself this is no big deal, and I feel I will fail anyways. It also helps depending on your perspective on death and if you have a belief of some kind holding you back.

Last edited:
Reactions: freetobe
Suicidal4Ever

Suicidal4Ever

Specialist
Sep 22, 2018
Just tried again and actually went numb and felt really dizzy. I messed up by sitting up now i cant seem to create what happened. FML

Ivenocare

Ivenocare

Student
Mar 31, 2019
Just tried again and actually went numb and felt really dizzy. I messed up by sitting up now i cant seem to create what happened. FML
Do you remember what area you had ligature on and how much pressure you put on? I had to find the exact spot once after I first got that feeling, I had to put pressure then slightly move to another area and rinse and repeat.

Suicidal4Ever

Suicidal4Ever

Specialist
Sep 22, 2018
It was nearly on my chin and i pressed the cartoid arteries hard while pushing down.

J

junbug

Jun 18, 2019
hi guyz, i know the question's been asked many times, but is there any tip on how to press the carotid? or i just have to keep practicing? cos all i got is the exploding head feeling.

btw it's going to be partial, i wanted a full hanging but i couldn't find a place where i wont be disturbed for 30 min.

here is my setup which i think is ok.

20190816 203650 20190816 203627

PS: i'm hesitating between partial and h2s.

Partial-Elf

Partial-Elf

Eternal Oblivion
Dec 26, 2018
hi guyz, i know the question's been asked many times, but is there any tip on how to press the carotid? or i just have to keep practicing? cos all i got is the exploding head feeling.

btw it's going to be partial, i wanted a full hanging but i couldn't find a place where i wont be disturbed for 30 min.

here is my setup which i think is ok.

View attachment 15027 View attachment 15028

PS: i'm hesitating between partial and h2s.
Try sitting down faster and harder into the noose, relaxing your body as much as possible, staring at a spot on the floor three ish feet in front of you, watching a timer count to 20, after about five beers

Last edited:
Reactions: Onelegman