iwannaendme

May 3, 2019
Would a belt secured to closed door be enough? Like in Robin Williams' case

Reactions: Hotsackage, limone and Ivenocare
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
My door has no gap underneath, will tying rope to the doorknob and slinging it back to the other side work?

Reactions: Ivenocare
S

SomebodyBroken

Experienced
May 6, 2019
Same thing with me last night, got very nauseous.
especially sad when out of many (10+) attempts only once managed to catch the feeling and the instinct not given to make it to the end ..
I tend to think not try clamped and cut with a knife...

Ivenocare

Ivenocare

Student
Mar 31, 2019
especially sad when out of many (10+) attempts only once managed to catch the feeling and the instinct not given to make it to the end ..
I tend to think not try clamped and cut with a knife...
I am sorry to hear that; I have tried about 5 times now; my last one was closer though; something i like to do is focus on my breathing; that helps my instincts anyways. maybe try that or another form of meditation if you havent.

S

SomebodyBroken

Experienced
May 6, 2019
I am sorry to hear that; I have tried about 5 times now; my last one was closer though; something i like to do is focus on my breathing; that helps my instincts anyways. maybe try that or another form of meditation if you havent.
mm, I still have a problem with a normal thread... either the belt or wire cable... anyway need tested more times(yet it is strange that consciousness is not lost. although the veins are pinched well. those. pressure in the head rises, but consciousness is not lost.)... or stopped and use knife (easy for me realy...)
Well, the fact that meditation for me is just to sit on level ground and breathe calmly. without thinking. I did not achieve any benefit or awareness, although I tried more than a dozen times

Ivenocare

Ivenocare

Student
Mar 31, 2019
mm, I still have a problem with a normal thread... either the belt or wire cable... anyway need tested more times(yet it is strange that consciousness is not lost. although the veins are pinched well. those. pressure in the head rises, but consciousness is not lost.)... or stopped and use knife (easy for me realy...)
Well, the fact that meditation for me is just to sit on level ground and breathe calmly. without thinking. I did not achieve any benefit or awareness, although I tried more than a dozen times
I understand this problem well; I guess we cannot find the right spot on neck? closet i got was rapping scarf around whole neck and holding it tightly instead of just above adams apple; i did it more on lower part of neck.

• Hugs
Reactions: SomebodyBroken
S

SomebodyBroken

Experienced
May 6, 2019
I understand this problem well; I guess we cannot find the right spot on neck? closet i got was rapping scarf around whole neck and holding it tightly instead of just above adams apple; i did it more on lower part of neck.
yea. but i tested on top adams apple and from bellow adams apple... and 0 reaction... only one times can to catch luck and almost did not happen >_>
but use other thread little problem for me >_>
but i dk what wrong... jigular vein can touch. where use thread i feel what vein has problem... but.. sometimes be the loser in all endeavors is slightly problematic

• Aww..
Reactions: Vienrose, thundersnail and Ivenocare
T

Tally

Student
Apr 29, 2019
I also read that for compression of carotid, you need to consider reducing the neck diameter by 20%. Seems a huge amount and a lot more force than others have suggested

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Ivenocare and SomebodyBroken
S

SomebodyBroken

Experienced
May 6, 2019
I also read that for compression of carotid, you need to consider reducing the neck diameter by 20%. Seems a huge amount and a lot more force than others have suggested
hmm then breathing problems, no? I tried "partial freeze", when the weight of the head + part of the body is pressing on the thread...
I mean, if 20% is really necessary, then the last minutes will by no means be painless.
more and more inclined to the option with a knife. use it in with sufficient force is not a problem ... but whether to begin with hands, or immediately into the neck .....
so you want without pain, but there is a "point of no return" and you just take and do, despite the consequences

Last edited:
Reactions: Ivenocare
T

Tally

Student
Apr 29, 2019
Still I look back at the girl in the demo video of asphyxiation and it looks so simple, painless, and without great compression

Reactions: Mordrea, Vienrose and JeSuisMalade
S

SomebodyBroken

Experienced
May 6, 2019
Still I look back at the girl in the demo video of asphyxiation and it looks so simple, painless, and without great compression
agree. where my friend tested few times its realy light touch... maybe can be this survival instinct? or I dk how said this... tickling not work if u doing for self =\

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
My door has no gap underneath, will tying rope to the doorknob and slinging it back to the other side work?
Yes it should provided the doorknob is secured well to the door. The reason I proposed an alternative to using a door handle/knob is that those in my condo are pretty flimsy (and the doors are poorly fitted with big gaps underneath). Test beforehand by putting your full weight on the rope.

If you're able to wedge the door shut after tightening the rope so that the top of the door frame catches the rope, then that will also take some of the force off the handle/knob.

I wonder whether the collar worn has been specially designed with padding inside to focus pressure directly on the carotids. It may be some kind of BDSM collar used for auto-erotic asphyxiation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Soul and Ivenocare
D

Dreamcollege

Jul 17, 2018
I've gotten to dizziness a few times by leaning into a noose standing up but I've always backed out because of survival instinct making me think that I can't breathe

More recently I've tried sitting into the noose where my butt is about 6 inches off the ground, but this has put more of my body weight on my neck and it hurts a lot more. I've tried tying my hands behind my back so I can't immediately pull myself back up but I just pushed back against the door and stood back up again. Because of the extra weight I put on my neck from sitting into a noose, I now have a perpetual sore throat and i can't swallow without pain, as I seem to have damaged my throat

I may try full suspension soon so I can't back out

If we are being really honest with ourselves, there are really only two ways to kill your self: hanging or by gunshot. Poisoning rarely works nowadays. And the people who aren't afraid of guns and have access to one don't post much on here because they don't have to spend time trying to find the right amount of pressure or angle of a noose. They either pull the trigger or don't. And those that do are either dead or too injured to post on here and have a discussion

Me, I am afraid of guns, so even if I had one I doubt I could use it. I've tried yew poisoning but that didn't work, and I have plenty of SN but I'm afraid of surviving and turning blue or just vomiting it up

For the record my hanging setup is a 1/2 inch thick rope tied to a doorknob and slung over a closet door. The noose can be adjusted to be at standing height or sitting height

Reactions: web1982, Orbitc, ExitPlan and 1 other person
P

PrinceCadance

Mar 2, 2019
I can't find the carotid artery? Squeezed my neck tightly and haven't been able to pass out.

Reactions: Vienrose
A

Allpainnogain

Experienced
May 2, 2019
This method is one my only hope as I will be alone tomorrow for a few hours but I've no idea what I'm doing and I'm scared because I NEED to do this. Are there any videos? I don't have a rope only a scarf and I don't even know how to tie the knot please help so desperate severe panic and anxiety everyday now...can't live like this any longer pls help

• Aww..
Reactions: Suicidal_manlet, SomebodyBroken and ZomGuy
Ivenocare

Ivenocare

Student
Mar 31, 2019
This method is one my only hope as I will be alone tomorrow for a few hours but I've no idea what I'm doing and I'm scared because I NEED to do this. Are there any videos? I don't have a rope only a scarf and I don't even know how to tie the knot please help so desperate severe panic and anxiety everyday now...can't live like this any longer pls help
This may be a little late; and you may already know all this but here anyways. Here are some vids on tying slip knot
I dont know what all you may need to know, I will prob try again in a little myself. You may want to try and find your sweet spot on your neck, mine is under my adams apple, alot of people find it above their adams apple and under their chin. PS I am using a scarf like fabric myself.

Last edited:
Reactions: AbsoluteNothingness, Vienrose, dv2020lowj and 1 other person
An hero of our time

An hero of our time

Не для меня
Apr 17, 2019
So, i bought proper rope today. Guys, if you struggle to do it with scarfs or belts consider buying a rope, it's worth it.

But i ran into problems other then inability to apply enough pressure.
See, i can't place noose above my Adam's apple because of reasons, so my only options either to place it below, or place it at same level with knot towards face and then try to lay down.

And if i place it below my AA, when i drop on my knees i start to cough so violently i literally can't stand it enough time to pass out. I tried to use T-shirt as padding but it's the same.

Anyone have similar problems? Is it weirt iteration of SI? How do you suggest to avoid it?

Reactions: Vienrose, ZomGuy and Ivenocare
Ivenocare

Ivenocare

Student
Mar 31, 2019
So, i bought proper rope today. Guys, if you struggle to do it with scarfs or belts consider buying a rope, it's worth it.

See, i can't place noose above my Adam's apple because of reasons, so my only options either to place it below, or place it at same level with knot towards face and then try to lay down.

And if i place it below my AA, when i drop on my knees i start to cough so violently i literally can't stand it enough time to pass out. I tried to use T-shirt as padding but it's the same.

Anyone have similar problems? Is it weirt iteration of SI? How do you suggest to avoid it?
Hmm, I have under adams apple too, perhaps it is on/or between your throat and tickeling it? I am using scarf and only coughed whenever it would slide on my adams apple. I am sorry I dont really know.

An hero of our time

An hero of our time

Не для меня
Apr 17, 2019
Hmm, I have under adams apple too, perhaps it is on/or between your throat and tickeling it? I am using scarf and only coughed whenever it would slide on my adams apple. I am sorry I dont really know.
I always try to pre tighten noose at the very base of my neck but it gets up as i drop naturally. So yeah, must be it.

I wonder how'd i secure the thing so it doesn't slip up my neck. Prone position or leaning forward seem obvious but i'm quite skinny and can't get 5kg of pressure with just my upper body.

S

SomebodyBroken

Experienced
May 6, 2019

hmm, well, I couldn't find Adam's apple over sweet place. but under the apple of Adam, quite successfully, today I will test, a little later) in the daytime there is a chance for neighbors to visit, which is not very pleasant.used a t-shirt (folded) + 3m usb cable xX with the rope did not work, no matter how hard I tried

Reactions: Vienrose and Ivenocare
Ivenocare

Ivenocare

Student
Mar 31, 2019
I tired to hang myself on my dresser handle 4 times got into sitting postion did not work, and it pulled noose upwards, yesterday i hung from door, tied doorknob on otherside and noose on mine, I lean forwrd and crouch a little down; is there any way you can try a postion that wont be affected by gavity to much?may be the problem.

A

Allpainnogain

Experienced
May 2, 2019
This may be a little late; and you may already know all this but here anyways. Here are some vids on tying slip knot
I dont know what all you may need to know, I will prob try again in a little myself. You may want to try and find your sweet spot on your neck, mine is under my adams apple, alot of people find it above their adams apple and under their chin. PS I am using a scarf like fabric myself.

Thank you can you show me your set up?

It's where you feel your pulse, right? My heart is always pounding in my chest so I easily find it

Ivenocare

Ivenocare

Student
Mar 31, 2019

It's where you feel your pulse, right? My heart is always pounding in my chest so I easily find it
Yes, it will take a few mins need to trasfer phone date to computer.

And yes it is where your pulse is you may feel dizzy if you press on it for to long.
10915 10916 It is not the best, but it is all I have.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Nora Rony, AbsoluteNothingness, Vienrose and 2 others
A

Allpainnogain

Experienced
May 2, 2019
I seriously feel so stupid I can not even tie the knot right my hands are shaking and my panic/anxiety doesn't allow me to think straight at all!
Yes, it will take a few mins need to trasfer phone date to computer.

And yes it is where your pulse is you may feel dizzy if you press on it for to long.
View attachment 10915View attachment 10916It is not the best, but it is all I have.
What kind of knot is on the doorknob sorry to be asking such naive questions

Ivenocare

Ivenocare

Student
Mar 31, 2019
I seriously feel so stupid I can not even tie the knot right my hands are shaking and my panic/anxiety doesn't allow me to think straight at all!
If it makes you feel any better, it took me several times to get it; I have it memorized now. I hope you start feeling better; if you still have until tomorrow do not rush it or be impatient. Try to take your time, even though this sounds a little cliche haha...

A

Allpainnogain

Experienced
May 2, 2019
If it makes you feel any better, it took me several times to get it; I have it memorized now. I hope you start feeling better; if you still have until tomorrow do not rush it or be impatient. Try to take your time, even though this sounds a little cliche haha...
I have no time I AMA desperate to exit thank you so much for your kindness and replying so quickly. I wish someone could help me with this

Ivenocare

Ivenocare

Student
Mar 31, 2019

What kind of knot is on the doorknob sorry to be asking such naive questions
The doorknob is also a slip knot; it is tightened all the way; make sure it will not slide off though; also it is not a naive question; ask whatever you like.
I have no time I AMA desperate to exit thank you so much for your kindness and replying so quickly. I wish someone could help me with this
+No problem, I have nothing to do anyways; and I am so sorry you feel this way, even though sorrys dont help.
Also just want to state; in order to close the door with scarf/fabric I have to spread out/ flatten scarf.
Well, Im off to try again; i hope everyone here may find peace. Hopefully I can suceed this time haha.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: web1982, Allpainnogain and SomebodyBroken