Melliodrama

Melliodrama

Jan 26, 2019
Well, ive prepared everything... But i ony have one shot... Shout i do a knot and close the door or should i knot it on the drootknob? Maybe both?

Reactions: Hotsackage, Marz and Egddios
mentionized1

mentionized1

Apr 13, 2019
Well, ive prepared everything... But i ony have one shot... Shout i do a knot and close the door or should i knot it on the drootknob? Maybe both?
I would recommend doing both methods just in case.

Reactions: Melliodrama
D

dyingtodie

Student
Nov 29, 2018
Can I use a belt? I'm too retarded to tie knots, especially the more depressed I am, which is when I'm most likely to dip out. My brain just does not want to cooperate with me on this! I have a real nifty belt that has two metal D rings on one end. and if tightened, over say, a neck, it is very difficult to come undone. I want to hook it to somewhere above me. I plan to tighten it really tight in one go to achieve carotid compression, and figure this will be enough to ctb. But I will put on a plastic turkey bag over my head 1st. Then I will lean forward to create pressure, ensuring a successful outcome. I figure the bag, plus the belt which almost acts like a tourniquet, plus the pressure from partial hanging will be enough to get the job done when the fateful time comes.

Reactions: SweetGoldenLake and Raggas
An hero of our time

An hero of our time

Не для меня
Apr 17, 2019
At this point i read all information i could find including various arcticles in books such as Five last acts and thread on 8chan. I'm having no problems in finding my pulse (i'm so skinny i can even see it), understanding where my cartoid artery is (if i'm not mistaken it for jugular, but i feel pulse strong and deep so it must be cartoid).
Still can't get myself to pass out, but can feel pressure in my head building really fast and my face turns red whenever i try to. Jugular vein must be right above cartoid artery, so i guess i just lack physical strength to press it enough to black out? Should i put even more pressure there or i'm doing something wrong again?
For now i'm trying it only with my hands and thin belt, coz i'm to tall to try it in my wardrobe.

Reactions: maka
Melliodrama

Melliodrama

Jan 26, 2019
Hostly i hope thats enouth...
I messed up yesterday... So todays my last chance, i guess

Attachments

• 15561505135074519163085774284450.jpg
    15561505135074519163085774284450.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 455
Melliodrama

Melliodrama

Jan 26, 2019
main-qimg-280555d09229e359da3e30c0205fdfdf-c
I got interrupted yesterday, so im preparing it now but fuck im so nervous... So like the 2 & 3 method is recommended but i kinda don't know how to get in the position without making a hunge noise... Though about leaning against the door and "sitting" down?
And i still don't know what to do wuth my head... Had a panic attack in the morning bc i kinda failed yesterday... So i just dont know what to do with my head

Reactions: Orbitc, CrappyMJ, lemon17 and 1 other person
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
I got interrupted yesterday, so im preparing it now but fuck im so nervous... So like the 2 & 3 method is recommended but i kinda don't know how to get in the position without making a hunge noise... Though about leaning against the door and "sitting" down?
And i still don't know what to do wuth my head... Had a panic attack in the morning bc i kinda failed yesterday... So i just dont know what to do with my head
Have a good journey

Reactions: Melliodrama and lemon17
P

Powderedmonster

Student
Mar 6, 2019
Why not nylon rope? That's the only rope I have and it seems pretty strong to me..

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
You need to test it. Tie it to something solid, hang onto it for a bit and see if to stretches too much and will hold your weight. You don't want a scuffed up neck and a big bruise on your face for the next two weeks.

Reactions: Vienrose and Powderedmonster
maka

maka

this is for you, my little crow 𓇢𓆸
Apr 23, 2019
My goal is to try partial, but I'm too afraid of doing it wrong. I only have a belt and some scarves, and no money to buy a proper rope. I'm really short so I'll probably do it from the bedpost.

Anyways, going off of what you ^ said, how do you test it without accidentally slipping and ctb? And how do you know when you're hitting the carotid and not the jugular? Also how tf does compression work and what's up with padding?

Last edited:
Reactions: Orbitc, JACKSON and Vienrose
X

xiaomingdie

Apr 8, 2019
I have 0 dollars to my name and no ability to buy a rope. Would a scarf made of cotton work? I weigh about 90kg
90kg?Are you joking?
How old are you?can be this heavy

Reactions: thundersnail
psykotiskt

psykotiskt

Mar 7, 2019
I'm thinking about doing it this upcoming friday.

I'm thinking from my door, but it isn't a knob but a handle. Is there any risk of it slipping off? Any ideas of what i could do to prevent that?

R

Rich

Apr 25, 2019
Did you go through with it melliodrama

Reactions: lemon17
SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
I can't get unconscious with partial anyone can help me why?

Reactions: Ivenocare
Dreamcolleger

Dreamcolleger

I surrender... I SURRENDER!
Apr 26, 2019
Hello does the anchor have to support your full body weight for partial?

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Hi.
I have been trying partial and today i went further than ever before.
I had the noose around my neck and nelt down putting on my weight on the rope.I quickly became dizzy and felt sick wanting to vomit.
I was somewhat confused as to how to remove the rope and when i had,i just lay on the floor for a few min as thats all i could do.!
Pictures of my son flooded my mind but at the same time i was telling myself that i could finally stop feeling the way i do.
For some time afterwards,my neck and throat have been sore and i have been coughing.
How far from death do you think i may have been ?.

Reactions: Vienrose and mentionized1
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
Seems like you wear near to pass out but far away from death. At a hanging you pass out quick but it takes much more time to die

Reactions: Vienrose, adam, lemon17 and 2 others
Ivenocare

Ivenocare

Student
Mar 31, 2019
Hi.
I have been trying partial and today i went further than ever before.
I had the noose around my neck and nelt down putting on my weight on the rope.I quickly became dizzy and felt sick wanting to vomit.
I was somewhat confused as to how to remove the rope and when i had,i just lay on the floor for a few min as thats all i could do.!
Pictures of my son flooded my mind but at the same time i was telling myself that i could finally stop feeling the way i do.
For some time afterwards,my neck and throat have been sore and i have been coughing.
How far from death do you think i may have been ?.
Same thing with me last night, got very nauseous.

Reactions: Vienrose and Lara Francis
Deadgirl

Deadgirl

Game Over
Mar 31, 2019
For those in America where does acadamy sell good quality ropes?

S

Shorine

Mar 17, 2019
How high would I need to drop for a full suspension hanging? And what kind of rope would be best?

Dreamcolleger

Dreamcolleger

I surrender... I SURRENDER!
Apr 26, 2019
Is it better to use a door handle or something heavy behind the door (approx. my weight) for partial?

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Just a thought, but how about the following setup for partial hanging using a door:
  • Tie one end of the rope securely to an object that is larger than the gap underneath the door (or tie a sufficiently large knot)
  • Place the object/knot on the floor beneath you and pass the rope underneath the door
  • On the other side of the door, take the rope from the floor and run it back over the top door
Side view of door (please excuse my poor drawing skills):

This should ensure that the door will take the full weight of your body and no risk of the rope becoming detached.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: web1982, AbsoluteNothingness, Motoko and 12 others
Apostle

Apostle

Student
Apr 17, 2019
I never thought of something like this. Seems interesting.

Mich517

Mich517

Ex-musician
Jan 9, 2019
Last night I figured out something. As some people on this site said, the key is position of line in the centre of the neck. But to achieve desired effect, we have to weasel with our skin to make rope/belt as near to jugular veins as it's possible. I think that I was nearer to pass out than usual, so I've made a short tip video.

I didn't manage to pass out due to not being able to hold breath for longer than 10 sec (airway has to be closed) so I've started to do respiratory exercises.

Reactions: dv2020lowj and Ivenocare