• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Hello everyone, I hope I don't break any rules... I like to write and explain things in the forums, forgive the long text. I'm Spanish and I use Google translate, so... also sorry for my vocabulary hahaha

I tried to commit suicide when I was 16 by jumping from a seventh floor terrace. I did it quickly and jumped straight, landing on my feet and losing my right leg. Shame and fear of failing again made me give up for a few years. At 27 I tried again, this time hanging from a radiator, partially as I just learned. In posture 3 of the drawing, practically sitting. (very wrongly) After spending a few minutes feeling like my head was going to explode and my self-preservation overpowered my desire, I backed out. The last one was less than a month ago, when I was 36 years old, with a bottle of nitrogen in the car, but something went wrong, the gas escaped through the hose (I don't understand how it didn't affect me equally) and I ended up passing out for 2 hours .

I'm reading Wataru Tsurumi's suicide manual and I'm wondering whether to hang myself completely or throw myself backwards from the same floor window. My biggest fear is failing again and looking so bad that I can't try again and also the agony of falling. I can confirm what the book states, that when jumping from more than 20 meters you do not feel pain when you hit the ground. On the first attempt I learned that I did not suffer any pain, I broke both legs and a hip, as well as a partial detachment of a kidney, but my body felt like it was asleep, tingling, I was conscious thinking, oh no, I failed! and I tried to move to get back up and jump again (in my delirium) but I noticed that I couldn't move anything except my hip a few centimeters.

I am looking for advice so that, on this occasion, I can achieve my goal. If possible, hanging completely, my fear is tremendous and I want it to be as quick and painless as possible, like with nitrogen, fainting and feeling nothing but peace.

I'm reading several threads about it but being Spanish and using the translation I notice that there are things that I miss. Things like the knot to use, the right height, etc. would help me. That time I used a thick electrical cord, but I've learned that it should be a thumb-thick rope so that it evenly squeezes the carotid and stuff.

I appreciate all the help, fellow sufferers. Thanks in advance.

My biggest question is: if I use a thick rope (the typical one from the movies) is it better than a nylon or climbing rope? It is narrower but will slide better and tighten better, or that is my observation. And more importantly, what knot do I use? You don't recommend the classic gallows and I'm not sure which one to use.

Once again, thank you for everything.

PD: In the rules it indicates that searches can be done, but I don't see the button to do them...

• Aww..
Reactions: QueerMelancholy and lkjhgfdsa1
Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
Hello everyone, I hope I don't break any rules... I like to write and explain things in the forums, forgive the long text. I'm Spanish and I use Google translate, so... also sorry for my vocabulary hahaha

I tried to commit suicide when I was 16 by jumping from a seventh floor terrace. I did it quickly and jumped straight, landing on my feet and losing my right leg. Shame and fear of failing again made me give up for a few years. At 27 I tried again, this time hanging from a radiator, partially as I just learned. In posture 3 of the drawing, practically sitting. (very wrongly) After spending a few minutes feeling like my head was going to explode and my self-preservation overpowered my desire, I backed out. The last one was less than a month ago, when I was 36 years old, with a bottle of nitrogen in the car, but something went wrong, the gas escaped through the hose (I don't understand how it didn't affect me equally) and I ended up passing out for 2 hours .

I'm reading Wataru Tsurumi's suicide manual and I'm wondering whether to hang myself completely or throw myself backwards from the same floor window. My biggest fear is failing again and looking so bad that I can't try again and also the agony of falling. I can confirm what the book states, that when jumping from more than 20 meters you do not feel pain when you hit the ground. On the first attempt I learned that I did not suffer any pain, I broke both legs and a hip, as well as a partial detachment of a kidney, but my body felt like it was asleep, tingling, I was conscious thinking, oh no, I failed! and I tried to move to get back up and jump again (in my delirium) but I noticed that I couldn't move anything except my hip a few centimeters.

I am looking for advice so that, on this occasion, I can achieve my goal. If possible, hanging completely, my fear is tremendous and I want it to be as quick and painless as possible, like with nitrogen, fainting and feeling nothing but peace.

I'm reading several threads about it but being Spanish and using the translation I notice that there are things that I miss. Things like the knot to use, the right height, etc. would help me. That time I used a thick electrical cord, but I've learned that it should be a thumb-thick rope so that it evenly squeezes the carotid and stuff.

I appreciate all the help, fellow sufferers. Thanks in advance.

My biggest question is: if I use a thick rope (the typical one from the movies) is it better than a nylon or climbing rope? It is narrower but will slide better and tighten better, or that is my observation. And more importantly, what knot do I use? You don't recommend the classic gallows and I'm not sure which one to use.

Once again, thank you for everything.

PD: In the rules it indicates that searches can be done, but I don't see the button to do them...
Oh, shit...
first of all, I want to say that what happened to you is very harsh. And I'm always shocked when people have failed suicide attempts, which caused people to lose limbs...
I'm sorry

Secondly, it is difficult to do partial hanging, as it turned out. It's difficult, but still doable.
Look on the Internet for what poses and what materials other people use when hanging. Look at how they arrange the knot and how they tie it.
These photos can be found just on Google.
These things will give you visually useful information

And yes... I'm shocked that you didn't feel any pain when you landed on your feet..
It's horrible.
I can't even imagine it...
but it's good that you didn't feel any pain.

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Don't be sorry man, you had nothing to do with my actions.

I'm reading the entire thread, and although there is a lot of rubbish, I think I can take away some things. In Google and other search engines, by law, as soon as you search for things about suicide, help lines, news websites, associations for suicide prevention appear... but thanks to vice I found this incredible website, where no one hesitates when talking about such things. serious, and I love it, I have always thought that if we are truly free, we should also be free to take our lives.

I didn't understand it either, I guess the nervous system receives so much "information" that it omits it so as not to die from intense pain and it kind of leaves your nerves in tingling mode.

I keep reading the thread and doubting whether complete or partial suspension.

I'll tell you how I did it, for future readers:

With the typical long USB cable, I made a gallows knot from the films, adjusted it well to the neck, above the nut and the other end to the living room radiator, but of course, it is at a low height, so I placed soft blankets to When I let myself fall, my body moved forward. Now I have read that this knot is better for full suspension or drop height. I don't know how long I spent waiting, it happened to me like most people, numb lips, very intense headache, red face and I was still breathing, but I didn't become unconscious, I saw white and red sparks, and in the end, instinct made me sit down and take off the rope. I went to the emergency room and they admitted me to the psychiatric ward for 2 weeks and they discharged me with a quarter of a pill, I don't remember which one, but it made me go away, I was eating, I turned my head and it was night, time didn't exist, like that say it. Mental health in Spain is crazy, I was lucky that there was space because otherwise, benzo under the tongue and home.

At the moment I am clear that I should use a slip knot, (I think it is called that) a sliding knot, with a non-elastic rope and at least 10mm thick. I won't use one made of esparto grass or hemp, I hesitate between polyester or nylon, which I think are softer, right? The only place I have to hang on is an aluminum crossbar of a window, with the sashes almost closed it should support the weight on them I suppose.

And seeing as you advise against total suspension, I doubt how to carry out the partial, I have seen Carla's video, it would be enough to put the rope under my jaw, lean forward and not lean on my foot to exert enough pressure on the carotid and faint? So many doubts... I'm going to continue reading to see if I resolve more doubts.

Edit: I'm 1.73 cm and 75 kg. Better thin rope (not much) so that it tightens well and "sneaks" between the ligaments? Normal neck but strong

Thanks for the support @Justnotme

Last edited:
Alex Fermentopathy

Alex Fermentopathy

Experienced
Feb 25, 2024
You can search the forum in google using such query:
site:sanctioned-suicide.net

Last edited:
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
You can search the forum in google using such query:
site:sanctioned-suicide.net
True! I never remember those google tricks. Although honestly, I'm already obsessed with this thread, I'm already on page 70 and I'm filled with doubts...

I think I'm one of the lucky ones who can feel the pulse well in the carotids, just above the Adam's apple, and I'm not very fat. I think my best option is complete suspension, although I need to practice with a tie to see if it gives me a I'm about to faint and maybe I'll try the partial, I'm quite company and the opportunities to try things are really scarce, next week my mother is going on a trip and I would take the opportunity to buy the rope, as I said, I think 10 mm should be enough, I will use knot 8 for the bar and the sliding slip knot for the neck. I hope I can do like in the girl Carla's video and be able to do it leaning forward. From what I have read, I should press down hard with my body until I lose consciousness, that would be wonderful, lose consciousness quickly and let gravity do the rest.

I have tried on occasions to squeeze the lower part of my neck and it makes me cough, I alternate comments with videos from a couple of websites and everyone hangs by the jaw, complete suspensions quite quickly begin to contract the extremities, I understand that already unconscious . I feel a certain envy, the majority don't even hesitate, however, after my previous attempt I have some reservations.

I attach the place where I would do it, do you think it would hold my 75 kg? I think so. I would tie the rope between the large (open) windows and the wider, rectangular ones above.

Edit: By the way, I have anxiolytics and hypnotics on hand, 1mg lorazepam and 10mg zolpidem respectively, I think that taking 2 of each would help me avoid SI. What do you think?

I just tried the bathrobe belt and I only noticed loss of hearing and pressure on my lips, no shortness of breath, no loss of vision or shortness of breath, just agony... I guess my strength is little compared to what I have. would support my neck from hanging partially or completely. I guess full suspension will be my only option in the end... ugh, how hard is it

Attachments

• DSC_2200.JPG
    5.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Is this gonna work? Is it good rope?
They say that the polypropylene one is good, quite soft and without elasticity, the cotton one will be extra comfortable for sure, and I don't think it has much elasticity either, always do tests by tying them and holding on to them with your hands and you will see their resistance/elasticity.

ImTelling

ImTelling

Sad Doggo
May 27, 2024
I see; that's what I initially assumed as well. Can anyone else confirm this?
Well I think it's against the forums rules to directly say if something works or not but if you search up "necktie" and do a little digging here you'll get some detailed explanations.

Reactions: Sylveon
B

BackgroundPerson

Jun 4, 2024
Sorry for the stupid questions but why a slipknot rather than a hangmans noose for a partial suspension? Also, how important is finding the corudid artery? I have tried to night-night twice and failed.

Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
Why is the fall used for hanging during the execution? If, when completely hanging without falling, the arteries are squeezed by a rope and consciousness is lost very quickly, then why do the executioners calculate the weight, the length of the rope, calculate how the body will fall so that the spine breaks quickly and it does not hurt?
Why all these actions if you can just do a complete hanging?
What do you think?

Widdershins

Widdershins

Dec 29, 2023
I was wondering if someone could give information for placement of the noose for partial hanging. I think I understood the carotid artery part, but I'm not sure at what height on the neck the noose should be. I had tried on either side of the Adam's apple but I think it need to be higher or lower. Thank you.

Reactions: youshallrideeternal
SpaceAlien

SpaceAlien

Feb 21, 2024
Looking for people's experiences with full drop suspension please. Can you describe how it felt and what you used as an anchor that DIDN'T break/advice on what to use as an anchor other than a closet railing (mine isn't very strong). Thanks!

Reactions: youshallrideeternal
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
does anyone have any threads or info about how someone could do this with a window (if that's even possible) ?

I searched but only saw it mentioned once without any explanation, setup information, or window type/specifics

C

charredlettuce

Aug 7, 2023
what is a hangmans knot used for if not this?
also how do you push against your carotid to knock yourself out? i cant quite get the hang of it
also how do you push against your carotid to knock yourself out? i cant quite get the hang of it

Last edited:
R

RN13

Pharma kills
Jun 3, 2024
Why is the fall used for hanging during the execution? If, when completely hanging without falling, the arteries are squeezed by a rope and consciousness is lost very quickly, then why do the executioners calculate the weight, the length of the rope, calculate how the body will fall so that the spine breaks quickly and it does not hurt?
What do you think?
Good question

Gustav Hartmann

Gustav Hartmann

Mage
Aug 28, 2021
What do you think?
When a hanged person moves in agony it looks very much like conscious actions though the person is unconscious. They should have hanged someone vor only 30 seconds and ask him how it felt.
By the way, a long drop causes not always a broken neck and a broken neck does not guarantee a severed spinal cord. Long drop only adds pain!