• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

terra.nuvo

terra.nuvo

Student
Feb 15, 2024
A mixture of things, but sad mostly. I'm sad cause I feel like my life has taken a turn for the worse and I don't know how to get myself out. I'm also missing an old friend I had which is bringing me down a lot.

Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
Hardly any sleep. Still feel sick. Was so cold last night that my Reynaud's kicked in but sweating and clammy since waking up. Able to stomach tea, though, which is a relief as not being able to drink it yesterday was miserable. (I really wish I could go back in time and stop 17th? Century European colonialism but thank you for tea leaves.)

• Aww..
Reactions: JaJu and soulkitty
CharAznable54

CharAznable54

The Red Comet
Jan 2, 2024
Not the best. I'm not a good person. I'm a pathetic loser who won't get anywhere in life. I'm unbelievably stupid and I have too many regrets that I just can't live with.

JaJu

JaJu

Apr 3, 2024
Overwhelmed and stressed as a full grownass adult trying to teach myself about the different types of retirement accounts that we should have been contributing towards all along and shopping for new health insurance (no good options)... and going back to work starting tomorrow = no more peaceful night rests. I'm going to try to take it in stride, but can't help the dreadful feeling that this is my last day off. ;-;🙏:zzz:⚰️♾️

• Hugs
Reactions: soulkitty and Ash
Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
Tired, slightly dehydrated, headache, dizzy, light headed, and so peed off with myself as we've got lovely dog walking weather and I've screwed the wee beastie over with my actions as there's no way I'm well enough to give her what she needs right now.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
D

DaBair

Apr 17, 2024
For reasons including some I've explained before, not good. Every time I've had a notable joy in life, life keeps me from becoming attached, and I end up with this thing doctors refer to as anhedonia. I lower my standards and life always lowers how it may please those standards. I recently fell out of favor with my sisters who complained I wasn't honoring the family enough when my adoptive mother passed away not long ago, leaving me with nobody, no friends or family. Many people often complain, usually on deaf ears, that it takes the motivation out of earning money when there's nothing money could buy that you'd want, devaluing work even if it means you starve. To those who adhere to the inherent duty of all to live who can live, including those from psych wards which I have a bad experience with, those of us have thus asked "can you then provide us sustenance, because would the burden not then be on you", and nobody has ever obliged. So I just wait.

• Hugs
hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
I feel horrible, tired, depressed full of anxiety so tired of the complexities of this world. I was not made to bear all the pain and suffering I am bearing right now, I am tired of it and would love all of this to end soon if i only had the courage to CTB. You know it pisses me off hearing people saying that suicide is the way of the coward. Do they know how much courage it take to for example jump from a window or a terrace? I tried a few times and failed because at the end I was too scared. So the way of the coward my ass, sorry for the French.

dajabe

dajabe

Apr 5, 2024
I feel really bad. My depression and Bps kicking in pretty heavy. I am feeling like i dont want to go out of bed and at the same time beeing hyperactive. My room is a mess I cant access anything but cant clean up. I want to cut but fear that I cant stop. I want to cbt but dont want to hurt my Parents ( they are my only loved ones I care alot about). Im thinking bout going in Hospital but cant cause Im in University and cant fail class. I am worthless, I dont have any friends, people think I am weird...

JaJu

JaJu

Apr 3, 2024
Tired of course—back from work. Kind of frustrating because work was actually not bad, as I was dreading all night yesterday, but I'm dreading going back tomorrow anyway... LOL why do I feel like this? Still dreading it even though I've experienced it and it wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. I think I just really desire the freedom to stay in bed and rest... (or rot). It's very mentally stressful for me to force my body to move when it doesn't want to. Trying to find a positive mindset so I can power through until my next day off...

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Very very very down, ill, depressed, can see me making an attempt soon

• Aww..
Reactions: JaJu
Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
Tired, headachey, pulse racing (can hear it thanks to my pulsatile tinnitus 🙄)

• Hugs
shweepwomp

shweepwomp

would like a barrel to my head
Apr 19, 2024
lost, i dont know where to go, what to do

i look at people's faces and see how they go by their daily lives and wonder what its like to be them actually
lost, i dont know where to go, what to do

i look at people's faces and see how they go by their daily lives and wonder what its like to be them actually

• Hugs
Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
Finally feel like I've got enough energy and concentration to get myself to the pharmacy and shops. Then planning to reward myself by going back to bed and to hell with the glorious spring sunshine.

• Love
JaJu

JaJu

Apr 3, 2024
Feeling very drained and down in the dumps. It's almost like a rollercoaster... yesterday was fine—today wasn't so great... high-stress work and it's only very likely going to get more stressful tomorrow... really wish I didn't have to worry about anything... just want peace, rest, and comfort...

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: soulkitty and Ash
soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
I was feeling pretty okay not too long ago but now I feel really anxious for no reason, and overthinking every little thing
Kind of feel paranoid too. I hate that feeling. I feel like I'm a bad person
I don't even know if I deserve to be on this site

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: JaJu and Ash
JaJu

JaJu

Apr 3, 2024
Survived another tiring day—similar to yesterday... high-stress. Trying to be grateful that they hired me, but at the same time wishing I could at least do something different if not quit and do nothing. What I want to do right now is give everyone in this thread a big comforting embrace. Know that you're definitely not alone in feeling the way you do. 🫶

Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
Survived another tiring day—similar to yesterday... high-stress. Trying to be grateful that they hired me, but at the same time wishing I could at least do something different if not quit and do nothing. What I want to do right now is give everyone in this thread a big comforting embrace. Know that you're definitely not alone in feeling the way you do. 🫶
I've only had one mug of tea this morning so don't you dare make my eyes go all leaky. ❤️