B

badtothebone

Experienced
Aug 20, 2024
Wow! This is a very complicated way to go.

Reactions: Catch-22
Catch-22

Catch-22

But in the end it doesn't even matter...😢
Aug 19, 2019
So you plan on taking around 40 mg crushed Klonopin after you drink the SN? I'm thinking 40 mg I believe that's what the conversion says but I might take 50mg because I have a high tolerance
Since I wrote this my plan has changed considerably.. when you do the conversion of benzos sometimes it's like comparing apples to oranges they do not hit the same.

vanillamilkshakes

vanillamilkshakes

Aspiring Corpse
Aug 26, 2024
rest in peace, i hope you found the peace you were searching for.

N

nasigoreng99

Aug 23, 2024
oxazepam is considered a slow onset benzo. I will have to substitute it with Klonopin which has a fast onset so that's my issue.. It's probably the reason why they tell me to use oxazepam. It still seems to be a lot if you are taking that much right after the first glass. I really cannot tell you how much to take. My plan is to try to hold off as long as possible drinking the Klonopin. It does tell you in a PPH that anytime after drinking the first glass if you vomit you need to drink a second glass. It was going around on here someplace that you only needed to wait 10 minutes and if you don't vomit there's no need to drink a second glass but I didn't see that in the PPH. Since I do have a long history of taking benzos I have a good idea how much I could take beforehand without passing out before the procedure. So I will be taking a few beforehand but I do see some people on here passing out before they even drink the first class because they took too many beforehand. There's a lot to think out and it might come down to deciding what is the best plan right before or how you feel after you drink the first class.. it also depends on if you have a high tolerance to benzos. I don't have exact answers even for myself. I hope you have access to Metro.
Yes i also read that somewhere here that if vomit under 10 mins, drink second glass. But if not, no need. But i think as soon as we drink first glass, we don't have sense of time as our anxiety also kick in. So just drink it anyway after vomit. That's my plan tho. Yes i do have access to Meto, and i will do 48 hours regimen. Wbu?

Catch-22

Catch-22

Aug 19, 2019
Yes i also read that somewhere here that if vomit under 10 mins, drink second glass. But if not, no need. But i think as soon as we drink first glass, we don't have sense of time as our anxiety also kick in. So just drink it anyway after vomit. That's my plan tho. Yes i do have access to Meto, and i will do 48 hours regimen. Wbu?
24 hour protocol plus around 8 hour fast. I don't think I can do more than 8 hours because I have stomach problems. I'm sure I will probably have a lot of pain in my stomach with this method but it's my only method I have and I think it will be well worth it. All the symptoms people talk about it causing I've experienced at my time or another.

• Love
Reactions: sevennn
N

nasigoreng99

Aug 23, 2024
24 hour protocol plus around 8 hour fast. I don't think I can do more than 8 hours because I have stomach problems. I'm sure I will probably have a lot of pain in my stomach with this method but it's my only method I have and I think it will be well worth it. All the symptoms people talk about it causing I've experienced at my time or another.
Do you mean the Meto will cause stomach pain to you?
What kind of stomach problems you have? Was it gastric issue / IBS / GERD?

Catch-22

Catch-22

Aug 19, 2019
Do you mean the Meto will cause stomach pain to you?
What kind of stomach problems you have? Was it gastric issue / IBS / GERD?
Metro shouldn't cause stomach issues but I know SN will. I have all the issues you've listed and some.. I know even with Metro I will likely vomit

sevennn

sevennn

Student
Sep 11, 2024
Metro shouldn't cause stomach issues but I know SN will. I have all the issues you've listed and some.. I know even with Metro I will likely vomit
i have similar. will you still be attempting SN? i am afraid to attempt it. how do you feel about it? do you think we will vomit a lot more than others? or that it'll hurt a lot more than it does for others? it's ok if you don't wish to respond.

F

Fakefriendhate_Maxx

I just hope my death makes more sense than my life
May 18, 2024
So is it better to take the benzos before or after sn?
SIMULTANEOUSLY :), meaning no waiting between SN drink and benzo drink. I would take one full blister of Oxazepam(as recommended by PPH). Why?: If you take it minutes after, you're going to risk to just puke the whole shit off; if you take it to early, you'll just knock-out as happened here (and keep in mind most benzos are rapidly absorbed orally, more rapid, if you grind them)

Davey40210

Davey40210

Even the stars make room for new stars
Sep 3, 2024
Thank you OP for sharing your experiences. Hope you will stick around a little longer before you try it again :heart:

Catch-22

Catch-22

Aug 19, 2019
i have similar. will you still be attempting SN? i am afraid to attempt it. how do you feel about it? do you think we will vomit a lot more than others? or that it'll hurt a lot more than it does for others? it's ok if you don't wish to respond.
I'm not sure if I will vomit more since I don't tend to vomit often but I have constant nausea. But I have constant burning from gastritis so I'm sure it's going to hurt a lot. I actually experience almost on a daily basis most of the symptoms that happen after taking SN so none of that would be new to me it's just it'll I'll be happening at once. But only for a short time so it is not going to stop me from attempting and hopefully succeeding. I have not done any yet because the opportunity has not been there since I do not live alone and I'm sick and it will be hard for me to get to a hotel

• Hugs
sevennn

sevennn

Student
Sep 11, 2024
I'm not sure if I will vomit more since I don't tend to vomit often but I have constant nausea. But I have constant burning from gastritis so I'm sure it's going to hurt a lot. I actually experience almost on a daily basis most of the symptoms that happen after taking SN so none of that would be new to me it's just it'll I'll be happening at once. But only for a short time so it is not going to stop me from attempting and hopefully succeeding. I have not done any yet because the opportunity has not been there since I do not live alone and I'm sick and it will be hard for me to get to a hotel
are you gonna wait till you are home alone then? it really sucks that we don't have a good enough stomach for this method. increases my anxiety, you and i and everyone else deserve a good peaceful method

Catch-22

Catch-22

Aug 19, 2019
are you gonna wait till you are home alone then? it really sucks that we don't have a good enough stomach for this method. increases my anxiety, you and i and everyone else deserve a good peaceful method
If I don't get time alone at home pretty soon we'll have to try to make my way to a hotel although it will be very hard because I have a lot of disabilities. That is why I haven't gone to a hotel yet. Where I live hotels are very expensive

• Hugs
sevennn

sevennn

Student
Sep 11, 2024
If I don't get time alone at home pretty soon we'll have to try to make my way to a hotel although it will be very hard because I have a lot of disabilities. That is why I haven't gone to a hotel yet. Where I live hotels are very expensive
i'm sorry that you suffer so much in this life 🫂 i'm wishing you find your peace, life is cruel

• Hugs
Catch-22

Catch-22

Aug 19, 2019
i'm sorry that you suffer so much in this life 🫂 i'm wishing you find your peace, life is cruel
Thank you, I hope you find peace as well

• Hugs