• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Student
Apr 30, 2024
I really hope that's true about the benzo's switching off the SI. I know I have to have everything organised in case they hit hard but also need to be calm so I don't let the tachy - I can't have proplanalol (don't know how to spell…) or the SI win. Timing this is properly is worrying me a fair bit - because I take benzo's every day, I think my timing & dosing is different to people who never take at all - I take 2 temazepam & half to 1 Valium most days or every second day - must be searching poorly because I can only see plans for people lucky enough to not need them IRL - I'm not an addict, just riddled with anxiety that is caused 1 by actual normal people GAD but 2 by disease & 3 by the meds for that disease & 4 the mild tachy caused by my adhd drugs. But it's mostly 2 & 3 - when anxiety is caused by disease & meds, you can't get rid of it with mindfulness & hypnotherapy etc - it's just stuck in you. I tried everything from CBT to CBD oil to acupuncture until my doc said I was just losing the battle & give up & take the bloody meds or else I'll never sleep or be able to leave the house. Accurate. If anyone has any advice on benzo dosing & timing for people who take every day - please pile on, here or privately. Between the ADHD, lack of privacy, limited to iPhone etc etc my research is painfully slow….
Plus, I acknowledge I am the lucky one when it comes to having access to benzos when others are struggling
Benzodiazepines are exceptional at reducing anxiety and leaving you in a peaceful state of mind, and when used correctly in a combo allow you to switch off the "SI" completely, in short indispensable.

Cakeisalie

Cakeisalie

"A man chooses, a slave obeys."
Sep 7, 2020
I really hope that's true about the benzo's switching off the SI. I know I have to have everything organised in case they hit hard but also need to be calm so I don't let the tachy - I can't have proplanalol (don't know how to spell…) or the SI win. Timing this is properly is worrying me a fair bit - because I take benzo's every day, I think my timing & dosing is different to people who never take at all - I take 2 temazepam & half to 1 Valium most days or every second day - must be searching poorly because I can only see plans for people lucky enough to not need them IRL - I'm not an addict, just riddled with anxiety that is caused 1 by actual normal people GAD but 2 by disease & 3 by the meds for that disease & 4 the mild tachy caused by my adhd drugs. But it's mostly 2 & 3 - when anxiety is caused by disease & meds, you can't get rid of it with mindfulness & hypnotherapy etc - it's just stuck in you. I tried everything from CBT to CBD oil to acupuncture until my doc said I was just losing the battle & give up & take the bloody meds or else I'll never sleep or be able to leave the house. Accurate. If anyone has any advice on benzo dosing & timing for people who take every day - please pile on, here or privately. Between the ADHD, lack of privacy, limited to iPhone etc etc my research is painfully slow….
Plus, I acknowledge I am the lucky one when it comes to having access to benzos when others are struggling
I've also been using medication for adhd+benzos for many years, so your question is what would be the approximate dose in order to reduce or deactivate the SI and which benzo would be appropriate to use?

D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Student
Apr 30, 2024
I've also been using medication for adhd+benzos for many years, so your question is what would be the approximate dose in order to reduce or deactivate the SI and which benzo would be appropriate to use?
Yep. Everything seems to say as little drugs as possible & to discontinue any non essential meds. But I don't know what'll happen if I stop any of my meds, even for a day or 2. I know I'm defs stopping my thyroid meds for a day or 2 - they cause tachy. And the same with the ADHD Dex - I know I can either ditch altogether or just take one a day - I've done it before, like when I had Covid antivirals etc. But I don't know whether to drop the temazepam or combine it with the Valium.
Right now I have enough Valium but if the date keeps moving, I might have to combine both anyway.
Plus I take 400mg quitapine.
Plus probs using prochlorezapine as AE but don't know dosing for that either.
And no beta blocker at all.
I guess with the Benzo's I wanna know if I can combine the temaze & Valium if I'm running low on Valium - even though I get it legit, there's still prescribing & dispensing limits.
Plus do I take more because I already take every day? And the timing? I've started thinking maybe I could take 2 whole temaze earlier in the process (not crushed) to get me relatively calm but not stoned or pass out. And then take crushed Valium later.
But how many? How often? And in what spacing to the SN? So I'm peaceful & overcome the SI & go unconscious quickly & don't feel pain.
But I think, after reading other people getting knocked out & sleeping & waking up without taking the SN, if I have to choose, I one hundred percent choose to be in pain, not peaceful, take longer to go unconscious.
The priority is to succeed at all costs. Success is it. I would like it to be peaceful but honestly, that's just an added bonus. I don't have the option to try, try, try again. I need this.
Any answers gratefully received. Thanks so much for your response & your time & sorry for the rambly way I write - I know it sucks, just don't seem to have the power to change it, or believe me, I would. Sorry again.

• Love
Reactions: Cakeisalie
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Arcanist
Apr 10, 2024
What's the best benzo to take in conjunction with SN?

I had never tried an anti-emetic before and didn't know how my body would react. So, I took some when I was feeling a little dizzy from alcohol. Seemed to work well.

I'll probably do the same thing with benzos. Take some a few days in advance just do I know how my body will react.

justwannadip

justwannadip

it's still raining
May 27, 2024
I didn't mean to offend, but the idea that the use of benzos is "superfluous" seems stupid to me, even if I had N in hand I would use a small amount of benzos to reduce anxiety if necessary, of course just N is already enough+AE,sure some people can do ctb easily without a second thought,some people don't mind the pain,but if the problem is to defeat SI benzos are crucial.
I think you guys are overstating the effect of benzos. As a prescribed user of benzos, even at higher doses they don't make you completely lose your anxiety. Yes they suppress it somewhat, and mainly remove physical anxiety symptoms (ie. panic attacks), but rumination and mental worry can very much still persist. Survival instinct is extremely strong and benzos aren't known to make you fearless in that manner. Also, and this is more crucial, benzos DO NOT directly reduce pain. While they may sedate you, which can potentially reduce your awareness somewhat, they do not keep you in an unconscious comatose-like state that barbiturates or strong opioids can. If you take a high dose of benzos and end up falling asleep, if someone slaps you in the face you will feel it. This shouldn't matter much though because SN is not known to be painful, and the best thing it does is reduce physical (and some mental) anxiety symptoms as well as keep you calmer and sedated. I wouldn't advertise benzos as a pain reliever or producer of an unconscious-like state, but rather as a wake-able sedative with anxiolytic properties.

Reactions: BrainShower, Cakeisalie, Manfrotto99 and 2 others
I

inevitable31

Jun 19, 2024
I think you guys are overstating the effect of benzos. As a prescribed user of benzos, even at higher doses they don't make you completely lose your anxiety. Yes they suppress it somewhat, and mainly remove physical anxiety symptoms (ie. panic attacks), but rumination and mental worry can very much still persist. Survival instinct is extremely strong and benzos aren't known to make you fearless in that manner. Also, and this is more crucial, benzos DO NOT directly reduce pain. While they may sedate you, which can potentially reduce your awareness somewhat, they do not keep you in an unconscious comatose-like state that barbiturates or strong opioids can. If you take a high dose of benzos and end up falling asleep, if someone slaps you in the face you will feel it. This shouldn't matter much though because SN is not known to be painful, and the best thing it does is reduce physical (and some mental) anxiety symptoms as well as keep you calmer and sedated. I wouldn't advertise benzos as a pain reliever or producer of an unconscious-like state, but rather as a wake-able sedative with anxiolytic properties.
wont that many crushed benzos knock you out? we are not talking ab a regular dose.

justwannadip

justwannadip

it's still raining
May 27, 2024
wont that many crushed benzos knock you out? we are not talking ab a regular dose.
Yes, it definitely is likely to make you sleep. But its more of a deep sleep as opposed to unconsciousness with 0 awareness or feeling. It's rarely a pain reliever or anesthetic, even at high doses. It's hard to predict how it would affect SI or fear during the process. I'd assume that results would vary. If you have them or have access to them I would definitely recommend using them. Just don't want ppl to expect they're the equivalent to making SN like "nembutal" which some have mentioned.

rj3542

rj3542

Jun 27, 2024
Yes, it definitely is likely to make you sleep. But its more of a deep sleep as opposed to unconsciousness with 0 awareness or feeling. It's rarely a pain reliever or anesthetic, even at high doses. It's hard to predict how it would affect SI or fear during the process. I'd assume that results would vary. If you have them or have access to them I would definitely recommend using them. Just don't want ppl to expect they're the equivalent to making SN like "nembutal" which some have mentioned.
That combo made me lose awareness. I crushed it to have onset before SN discomfort, but took it too soon. I made it to my bedroom and then lost awareness. I somehow knocked over the glass of SN, fell and scraped my leg up, and knocked over my lamp, then somehow got into bed. Then I slept for 22 hours. I don't remember any of it. I was still a bit out of it when I woke up too.

This may just be my metabolism though. If I'd taken it 5 mins before the SN it would have worked great for me. Now I don't have any Xanax or Valium left. Just Ativan and I don't think it will have as strong of an effect. I got this combo by using a benzos calculator and converting the 20x30mg oxazempam in PPH to the benzos I had.

justwannadip

justwannadip

it's still raining
May 27, 2024
That combo made me lose awareness. I crushed it to have onset before SN discomfort, but took it too soon. I made it to my bedroom and then lost awareness. I somehow knocked over the glass of SN, fell and scraped my leg up, and knocked over my lamp, then somehow got into bed. Then I slept for 22 hours. I don't remember any of it. I was still a bit out of it when I woke up too.

This may just be my metabolism though. If I'd taken it 5 mins before the SN it would have worked great for me. Now I don't have any Xanax or Valium left. Just Ativan and I don't think it will have as strong of an effect. I got this combo by using a benzos calculator and converting the 20x30mg oxazempam in PPH to the benzos I had.
Wow that's quite the experience. Remind me how much you took of the xanax and valium? The lack of awareness aspect as you describe is interesting and promising. I only have clonazepam so I'd have to crush that and take a large dose.

rj3542

rj3542

Jun 27, 2024
Wow that's quite the experience. Remind me how much you took of the xanax and valium? The lack of awareness aspect as you describe is interesting and promising. I only have clonazepam so I'd have to crush that and take a large dose.
The protocol I tried is on the first page of this thread. Here's the benzos calculator I used, but not all benzos work the same. I think it was the Xanax and Valium combo with the Ativan for me. I'd never taken that much before. Usually just .25mg Ativan when I took it.

D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Student
Apr 30, 2024
As I've said before & very sorry to repeat, but I take 400mg quetiapine daily plus 2 temazepam & a half to one diazepam - I sometimes take my adhd drugs & sometimes don't - & even with that cocktail, I often don't sleep or sleep much. And I used to take 800mg quetiapine. I crushed my temazepam a few nights ago & was surprised that they hit me quicker & I slept better but thought it was possibly coincidence or mind over matter. But I did it again the next night & same thing. And last night, I crushed the diazepam with the temazepam & took in one go & don't remember going to bed. And I take every day & have done for years. Plus at night after I've eaten. So I think that maybe for people that haven't taken before combined with crushing combined with a long period of fasting - it could potentially affect people quickly & aggressively. Not everyone has enough to do a trial run - I worry saying it'll hit hard might cause people unnecessary pain by not taking enough or taking too late but I also worry that others will get knocked out quickly before they get to the SN like OP above. I'm still figuring out what to do for myself. And I worry too much, obvs 🤣

J

jjxt94

Dec 1, 2023
The protocol says to take 400mg propranolol w/ SN so both mixed together - is there any reason it was taken w/ the antiemetic?

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
The protocol says to take 400mg propranolol w/ SN so both mixed together - is there any reason it was taken w/ the antiemetic?
That's strange. Are you sure? May I know where/which version of the pph did you get your protocol from? The version I have (2022 edition) says it was previously advised to take with the antiemetic (metoclopramide).

Last edited:
D

dolemitedrums

Experienced
Jun 12, 2024
Not sure what to say. Sorry it didn't work out I guess but glad to still have you around.

Catch-22

Catch-22

But in the end it doesn't even matter...😢
Aug 19, 2019
Thank you, it seems my clonazepam quantity will do the job, my plan is to take lower ammounts of it progressively, until I'm almost falling asleep, than I will drink the SN and take the elephant benzo dosage after.
So you plan on taking around 40 mg crushed Klonopin after you drink the SN? I'm thinking 40 mg I believe that's what the conversion says but I might take 50mg because I have a high tolerance

BARIZON

BARIZON

BARIZON 1st of His Name
Nov 13, 2020
So you plan on taking around 40 mg crushed Klonopin after you drink the SN? I'm thinking 40 mg I believe that's what the conversion says but I might take 50mg because I have a high tolerance
Yep, something like that.

Reactions: Catch-22
J

jjxt94

Dec 1, 2023
That's strange. Are you sure? May I know where/which version of the pph did you get your protocol from? The version I have (2022 edition) says it was previously advised to take with the antiemetic (metoclopramide).
the 2022 e-handbook has this over here- taken with the nitrite
Fasdfsfasdfasdfsdf

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
the 2022 e-handbook has this over here- taken with the nitrite
View attachment 145923

The pph version I have from the 2022 edition (downloaded from Sasu) has the following..
Screenshot 20240720 150825 comgoogleandroidappsdocs
Also time of onset for propranolol is said to be around 30 mins with peak concentrations in blood reaching between 60 and 90 mins.

Given this, I think it makes more sense to take it with the meto if one is looking for relief from the tachycardia that SN could induce.

But your version simply talks about enhancing lethality of SN and not about any possible relief from tachycardia. I wonder if the propranolol is performing a different function in this case. For me SN by itself at the recommended amount is pretty lethal, not sure I'd want any additional enhancement to it as I think it may be superfluous, but if it could help to avoid any unpleasant symptoms after taking the SN, I felt it was certainly worthy of consideration.

Last edited:
BARIZON

BARIZON

BARIZON 1st of His Name
Nov 13, 2020
The pph version I have from the 2022 edition (downloaded from Sasu) has the following..
View attachment 145963
Also time of onset for propranolol is said to be around 30 mins with peak concentrations in blood reaching between 60 and 90 mins.

Given this, I think it makes more sense to take it with the meto if one is looking for relief from the tachycardia that SN could induce.

But your version simply talks about enhancing lethality of SN and not about any possible relief from tachycardia. I wonder if the propranolol is performing a different function in this case. For me SN by itself at the recommended amount is pretty lethal, not sure I'd want any additional enhancement to it as I think it may be superfluous, but if it could help to avoid any unpleasant symptoms after taking the SN, I felt it was certainly worthy of consideration.

It was argued that the increased compensatory heart rate would give more oxygen to your brain, delaying unconsciousness. Propanolol functions both as tachycardia aliviator and as a potentializator to SN, as you would have even less oxygen being transferred to cells due to slow blood flow.

If you have access to it why not use it? Also, taking them with meto may be dangerous, since such a high dose could lower your blood pressure too much.
Taking them crushed seems to be safer. It's like benzos, some people take them way before the SN and go to sleep in another dimension before they even know it.

Last edited:
E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
If you have access to it why not use it? Also, taking them with meto may be dangerous, since such a high dose could lower your blood pressure too much.
Taking them crushed seems to be safer. It's like benzos, some people take them way before the SN and go to sleep in another dimension before they even know it.

Oh I was/am planning on using it mainly as something that could avoid undesirable symptoms after taking SN.

The point that you raise about it lowering blood pressure in conjunction with meto is valid and concerning. Now am worried if this might cause enough CNS depression to create difficulties in being able to take the SN. On the other hand, given that this is the amount recommended by the experts in the pph, could the fears perhaps be exaggerated? One would presume they would have taken all factors into consideration.

I think I remember having read somewhere that the way propranolol makes it more lethal is by reducing the heart rate, increasing the oxygen requirements thereby hastening cardiac arrest.

I was initially planning to take 400 mg of propranolol with the meto. Now keeping in mind the CNS depression factor, I feel it may be prudent to go with a lower dose of maybe 120 to 200 mg if taken in conjunction with the meto.

It still doesn't make any sense taking it with the SN as time of onset is mentioned as 30 mins and peak level concentration is between 60 and 90 mins.

Last edited:
BARIZON

BARIZON

BARIZON 1st of His Name
Nov 13, 2020
Oh I was/am planning on using it mainly as something that could avoid undesirable symptoms after taking SN.

The point that you raise about it lowering blood pressure in conjunction with meto is valid and concerning. Now am worried if this might cause enough CNS depression to create difficulties in being able to take the SN. On the other hand, given that this is the amount recommended by the experts in the pph, could the fears perhaps be exaggerated? One would presume they would have taken all factors into consideration.

I think I remember having read somewhere that the way propranolol makes it more lethal is by reducing the heart rate, increasing the oxygen requirements thereby hastening cardiac arrest.

I was initially planning to take 400 mg of propranolol with the meto. Now keeping in mind the CNS depression factor, I feel it may be prudent to go with a lower dose of maybe 120 to 200 mg if taken in conjunction with the meto.

It still doesn't make any sense taking it with the SN as time of onset is mentioned as 30 mins and peak level concentration is between 60 and 90 mins.
In the PPH editions in which Propanolol is included in the protocol, it was instructed to be taken 400mg crushed mixed with the SN.

After it was removed and classified as "luxury", they vaguely stated it was no longer necessary to take them with meto, which could mean only that it was part of the protocol alongside with meto.

Last edited:
E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
View attachment 145975
In the PPH editions in which Propanolol is included in the protocol, it was instructed to be taken 400mg crushed mixed with the SN.
It'd be interesting to see what's mentioned if there are any editions from previous years. I don't mind crushing it and taking it with the SN given that I was apprehensive of taking so many tablets before the SN (nearly 10 for 400 mg) as it would mean having to consume quite an amount of water as well.

With propranolol, I don't know if the 30 min time frame for time of onset applies for the medication in tablet form alone or if its equally applicable in crushed form as well. One would presume time of onset to be quicker when crushed. A search in an AI chatbot says onset would be faster potentially 15 to 30 mins when crushed, but that is still too late as the SN would have kicked in by then.