• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I have to find out when I'll be one enough
. hopefully soon..I was hoping to have overnight.

I'm thinking since I took 16mg + 2 mg Xanax + 4mg valium before, I thought I might just take 16mg Ativan. I'm out of the others. Any thoughts?
I only have Ativan to. Im not sure thats a good question that I will ponder today

Reactions: Caughtincuff and davidtorez
J

jjxt94

Dec 1, 2023
Hey guys, I didn't make it this time. The benzos knocked me out too fast. I think 10-15 minutes from drinking them crushed

you think having all the mixtures prepared and spacing out benzo and SN 5-10min apart would be better?

Reactions: davidtorez
T

Traveller12724

Experienced
May 14, 2024
Well, supposedly the best date was this past weekend. Now, a close friend of mine who has depression will celebrate her birthday next weekend, so I don't want to ruin it. I guess it will have to be the weekend after then, on July 27th
Oh man the 27th is when I am going out too, best of luck to you my friend, I will save a seat for you on the bus if I get in first.

Reactions: davidtorez, thebelljarrr, DOHARDTHINGS24 and 1 other person
Cakeisalie

Cakeisalie

"A man chooses, a slave obeys."
Sep 7, 2020
This combination of benzos has a high probability of unconsciousness even before ingesting the SN, (Xanax+Diazepam) in particular can knock you out in ~20 minutes,The timing must be synchronized to avoid this from happening.

• Informative
Reactions: davidtorez and divinemistress36
BARIZON

BARIZON

BARIZON 1st of His Name
Nov 13, 2020
This combination of benzos has a high probability of unconsciousness even before ingesting the SN, (Xanax+Diazepam) in particular can knock you out in ~20 minutes,The timing must be synchronized to avoid this from happening.
Yep, i think the safest route is too start taking the benzos 1h prior, then take a little bit more every 10 min, then when you feel really drousy, take the sn and the giant dose.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and davidtorez
Kta1994

Kta1994

Experienced
Apr 25, 2019
Sorry to hear it didnt work. Im gonna take a regular dose of benzos so this dosnt happen

Reactions: divinemistress36
B

BoneWeary57

Jun 5, 2024
Glad you are still here. I know you may not be but your concern for not ruining your friends upcoming brithday says a lot about you (in a good way) - you obviously have friends you care about and they you..so please..don't be in a rush.

• Love
Reactions: davidtorez, msesis and darkandtwisty
R

reddalert

Jun 8, 2024
Everytime I read any goodbye threads my anxiety goes sky high :(

But hope you find peace and your transition will be as peaceful as possible
Same! Idk why but my heart always beats a thousands times faster whenever I'm on anything in this forum.

I

inevitable31

Jun 19, 2024
Thank you for all the kind and worm words. I clearly didn't make it.

I took too many benzos too early and they knocked me out too before I drank the SN I don't anything after lying down in bed. Apparently I knocked the SN over. I woke up a little the next night and stumbled around..told my roommate I had a migraine and went back to bed. Just woke up again..

At least the benzos worked. Have another shipment SN arriving today. Fingers crossed it tests well and I can make it this time. Need another window of opportunity. Changes will be to take propranolol closer to SN a little after the meto and take crashed benzos about 5 mins before SN to allow time for a 2md glass if I pass out. I'm out of Xanax and Valium so it's just Ativan this time.
how did 400mg of p make u feel? I am planning to take it with the AEs but am still scared it might slow down my heart rate too much.
I am too much afraid of any possible pain or discomfort but am not sure it is actually possible to take that many benzos and still be awake fot drinking sn

rj3542

rj3542

Jun 27, 2024
The propranolol madee feel very calmand chill but otherwise fine. I have low BP and it was fine. The. Benzos were too much and I crashed out and fell asleep before I could take the SN. I slept for almost 24 hours.

• Wow
Reactions: lnlybnny, inevitable31 and davidtorez
H

helpmecatchthebus

Jul 14, 2024
It'a better if you just go to Tijuana and find nembutal or pentobarbital

D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Student
Apr 30, 2024
I'm glad you're here but also sorry you're here - such a weird combination of feelings.
Sorry if this has been covered, but have you taken many benzos before? Do you think it's because you have a low tolerance or timed it wrong or because you crushed them? Or a combo?
I'm trying to work out how much to take for myself - I take temazepam every day & diazepam nearly every day so I assume my tolerance is higher. After reading this, I think I'm gonna crush my meds tonight to try - I haven't gotten a mortar & pestle yet, so it'll probs be in a plastic bag with a meat hammer. Classy.
Obviously if you don't answer, I get it. Best of luck if / when you attempt again. Although not encouragement. God this is hard & weird.
And i just love love love the expression above about saving someone saving a seat on the bus - if you go, I hope it's peaceful & what you wanted & that you can save seats for those of us that need them. ♥️

rj3542

rj3542

Jun 27, 2024
I'm glad you're here but also sorry you're here - such a weird combination of feelings.
Sorry if this has been covered, but have you taken many benzos before? Do you think it's because you have a low tolerance or timed it wrong or because you crushed them? Or a combo?
I'm trying to work out how much to take for myself - I take temazepam every day & diazepam nearly every day so I assume my tolerance is higher. After reading this, I think I'm gonna crush my meds tonight to try - I haven't gotten a mortar & pestle yet, so it'll probs be in a plastic bag with a meat hammer. Classy.
Obviously if you don't answer, I get it. Best of luck if / when you attempt again. Although not encouragement. God this is hard & weird.
And i just love love love the expression above about saving someone saving a seat on the bus - if you go, I hope it's peaceful & what you wanted & that you can save seats for those of us that need them. ♥️
I hadn't taken that many benzos before but didn't really expect it to make me crash so hard. Next time, I'll take them closer to time for SN. I used a pill crusher to grind them..was very easy

Reactions: astr4 and DOHARDTHINGS24
J

jjxt94

Dec 1, 2023
I hadn't taken that many benzos before but didn't really expect it to make me crash so hard. Next time, I'll take them closer to time for SN. I used a pill crusher to grind them..was very easy
how long did it take from when you took it to crashing?

D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Student
Apr 30, 2024
Thanks so much.
I crushed my normal meds with a meat mallet in a baggy & mixed with a few drops of maple syrup - I know I won't be doing that when I CTB, but I only had a second alone - I "think" they kicked in a lot quicker, but don't know if that was just the power of suggestion… Going to kitchen shop to get some stuff this week - I think a mini mortar & pestle, & some mini screw lid jars for the 3 glasses of SN - I already have 2 sets of scales. I gotta read up on what I need to test in case I need bigger jars & such. Research is still slow. But I'm about to finish all my handwritten notes from Stan's & have been cross-referencing & adding from the bible, so will have finished that too, unless if I don't get time to do the extra bits in the bible, like testing. And then I won't have research time again for a few days. Am always busy or watched. Thanks for the info. Best of luck with whatever is next for you

U

Unspoken7612

Jul 14, 2024
Benzodiazepines seem superfluous for SN. If you're going to take them then take them at the same time or you'll risk passing out too soon again.

Always "impresses" me that people manage to get ahold of controlled substances so easily.

Reactions: BrainShower
BARIZON

BARIZON

BARIZON 1st of His Name
Nov 13, 2020
Benzodiazepines seem superfluous for SN. If you're going to take them then take them at the same time or you'll risk passing out too soon again.

Always "impresses" me that people manage to get ahold of controlled substances so easily.
Ever tried searching for telegram groups that sell them? Thats where I had most success finding non scam sources. But benzos are REALLY REALLY important if you wanna have it as peaceful as possible. You gonna black out and not feel a damn thing, it makes the SN procces similar to nebumtal, where you die in your sleep.

That's why it's recommended in the PPH guide, go out while you sleep, what else could you ask for?

You only shoudn't take an entire crushed tab of 30x10mg diazepam before ingesting SN, then you're asking to get knocked out of reality way before you can even think of drinking the SN.

People should have in mind that when they are crushed the absorption is almost instant.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Endisclose, divinemistress36 and Cakeisalie
Cakeisalie

Cakeisalie

Sep 7, 2020

Benzodiazepines are exceptional at reducing anxiety and leaving you in a peaceful state of mind, and when used correctly in a combo allow you to switch off the "SI" completely, in short indispensable.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and DOHARDTHINGS24
BARIZON

BARIZON

BARIZON 1st of His Name
Nov 13, 2020
Benzodiazepines are exceptional at reducing anxiety and leaving you in a peaceful state of mind, and when used correctly in a combo allow you to switch off the "SI" completely, in short indispensable.
Well it depends what you consider indispensable. At least for me, having to deal with all the side effects of SN before you go out sounds very scary. If you are more tolerant to this proccess than go ahead, but I'm very happy that I have access to mine sweet beautiful benzos. Wish everybody had, if they are listed in the PPH's SN guide is for a reason, peacefulness if fundamental.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cakeisalie
Cakeisalie

Cakeisalie

Sep 7, 2020
Well it depends what you consider indispensable. At least for me, having to deal with all the side effects of SN before you go out sounds very scary. If you are more tolerant to this proccess than go ahead, but I'm very happy that I have access to mine. Wish everybody had, if they are in the PPH guide is for a reason, peacefulness if fundamental.
I didn't mean to offend, but the idea that the use of benzos is "superfluous" seems stupid to me, even if I had N in hand I would use a small amount of benzos to reduce anxiety if necessary, of course just N is already enough+AE,sure some people can do ctb easily without a second thought,some people don't mind the pain,but if the problem is to defeat SI benzos are crucial.

BARIZON

BARIZON

BARIZON 1st of His Name
Nov 13, 2020
I didn't mean to offend, but the idea that the use of benzos is "superfluous" seems stupid to me, even if I had N in hand I would use a small amount of benzos to reduce anxiety if necessary, of course just N is already enough+AE,sure some people can do ctb easily without a second thought,some people don't mind the pain,but if the problem is to defeat SI benzos are crucial.
Oh, sorry, I read your previous comment and understood the complete opposite of what you wanted to say. We are preaching the same gospel it seems, benzos for the win xd. I think understood "indespensible" as the opposite of what it means.

I think I had this guy in mind while replying to you.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Cakeisalie

Cakeisalie

Sep 7, 2020
Oh, sorry, I read your previous comment and understood the complete opposite of what you wanted to say. We are preaching the same gospel it seems, benzos for the win xd
Me too lol, I got confused precisely because I replied to the other user you criticized and then to my comment directed at him,No rivalry, after all we're one big family in sasu, we're all on the same Titanic:ahhha:

Reactions: DOHARDTHINGS24
BARIZON

BARIZON

BARIZON 1st of His Name
Nov 13, 2020
Yeah bro, I was struggling with the reason and guilt of my decision to CTB, and also I had a big hangover from drinking a lot one weekend, after that an unbearable ammount of dark thoughts haunted me for some days. But it seems that in my best days, when i'm most healthy and thinking clearly, are when I feel more confident about my decision of taking the bus. Everything seems clear for me now, the guilt that consumed me reduced a lot, because now I rationally and emotionally understand why I wanna leave this life. I understant that it is the right of every person to decide if they had enough, some may say it's a selfish act, but forcing someone to live a life they don't want is also very selfish.

So that's it, i'm only focusing on the peace I'll achieve and all the bullshit I won't have and was never able to deal with properly. Happy as ever, seriously, for the last 10 years or so I never felt more confident and determined to achieved something such as now.

Last edited:
  • Love
Cakeisalie

Cakeisalie

Sep 7, 2020
Yeah bro, I was struggling with the reason and guilt of my decision to CTB, and also I had a big hangover from drinking a lot one weekend, after that an unbearable ammount of dark thoughts haunted me for some days. But it seems that in my best days, when i'm most healthy and thinking clearly, are when I feel more confident about my decision of taking the bus. Everything seems clear for me now, the guilt that consumed me reduced a lot, because now I rationally and emotionally understand why I wanna leave this life. I understant that is the right of every person to decide if they had enough, some may say it's a selfish act, but forcing someone to live a life they don't want is also very selfish.

So that's it, i'm only focusing on the peace I'll achieve and all the bullshit I won't have and was never able to deal with properly. Happy as ever, seriously, for the last 10 years or so I never felt more confident and determined to achieved something such as now.
Worst of all, all my escape valve methods no longer work, researching and reviewing CTB methods leaves me mentally exhausted, thousands of pages, comments, documents that I've read my mental energy can't take it and I end up going to sleep mentally drained of energy and focus.

Reactions: lnlybnny and DOHARDTHINGS24
BARIZON

BARIZON

BARIZON 1st of His Name
Nov 13, 2020
Bro, if you wanna something simple and relatevely peaceful, cheap and easy to access, go with SN. Tu é br né, então oq tu precisa:

SN (nitrito de sodio, compra em várias lojas online)
Plasil (metoclopramida) (não precisa de receita)
Propanolol 40mg( Também não precisa de receita)
Leite de magnésia ou sal de frutas
Paracetamol pra dor de cabeça (também não precisa de receita)

tudo isso tu conegue em uma farmácia de uma vez só, e o SN tu pede pela net.

O mais chato é achar os BENZOS no caso vou usar uma cartela de diazepam 10mg*30, mas tu consegue comprar de alguns contatos, possso te passar no pv.

Enfim, não quero te encorajar a cometer o ato, cada pessoa fala por si e sabe o que se passa em sua vida, mas em questão de complexidade SN é bem deboas.

Cakeisalie

Cakeisalie

Sep 7, 2020
Bro, if you wanna something simple and relatevely peaceful, cheap and easy to access, go with SN. Tu é br né, então oq tu precisa:

SN (nitrito de sodio, compra em várias lojas online)
Plasil (metoclopramida) (não precisa de receita)
Propanolol 40mg( Também não precisa de receita)
Leite de magnésia ou sal de frutas
Paracetamol pra dor de cabeça (também não precisa de receita)

tudo isso tu conegue em uma farmácia de uma vez só, e o SN tu pede pela net.

O mais chato é achar os BENZOS no caso vou usar uma cartela de diazepam 10mg*30, mas tu consegue comprar de alguns contatos, possso te passar no pv.

Enfim, não quero te encorajar a cometer o ato, cada pessoa fala por si e sabe o que se passa em sua vida, mas em questão de complexidade SN é bem deboas.
Eu?sim Br, já possuo tudo isso,meu método e SN+CO.
So falta a preparação da execução do CO talvez em uma barraca pop up,ou banheiro muito bem isolado e pequeno, além de carvão de alta qualidade pq até isso tenho que esquentar a cabeça em achar,benzos tenho uma família deles,enfim so falta mesmo usar em conjunto com o metodo do CO, não pretendo usar apenas SN sozinho não.

Last edited: