FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The terrible torment of existing.
No matter what I'll always see it as so terrible to suffer in this existence, to me having the ability to exist is such a cruel, torturous burden that was completely unnecessary in the first place and caused nothing but pain. I'd never wish for the terrible torment of existing but rather I just wish that I never suffered at all, I personally see no value in suffering in this existence, I see no value in being tortured and tormented in this existence just waiting to die anyway. The fact that I cannot just easily die in peace to escape from all the pain and hurt this existence causes means that I suffer so much, I only wish to never wake again with this existence eternally forgotten about, the only relief for me could ever lie in never existing again.

I just find it so terrible how existence causes all this endless pain and harm, I'll personally always find it so hopeless to suffer in this existence and it terrifies me how this torment can potentially continue for much longer with no limit as to how much one can suffer in this existence that was always so undesirable in the first place, I only hope for eternal nothingness, I only hope to never exist again.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890 and Alexei_Kirillov
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Wish for option to painlessly die.
What I find so devastating and terrible is even despite the fact that existence is so endlessly cruel with all this torment and suffering there still isn't the option for me to just easily be free from it all in an painless way, just the fact that I'm trapped in this futile and torturous existence hoping and wishing to never exist again causes me so much pain.

It's so painful to suffer in this existence that was always so undesirable with the knowledge this could potentially continue for so longer with no limit as to how unbearable the agony of existing can get, existing truly is so hopeless to me and just the fact that there is no straightforward way to be free from it all just leads to way more pain in an existence so incredibly cruel.

Personally I'd rather avoid existence no matter what, I only wish to not exist to be free from the torment of existing as a conscious being but sadly I continue to suffer instead, to have a death like never waking again would be such an overwhelming relief for me but of course such is not the reality which is so agonising as I only hope to never suffer again in this existence, I just wish for peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890 and Alexei_Kirillov
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Hoping to sleep again.
I'm always wishing to sleep, all that sounds ideal to me is an dreamless, eternal sleep where I'm finally at peace, free from the pain of being burdened with this existence. Having the ability to exist truly has only ever caused me to suffer and all I've ever wished is to be free from it all, in an existence so cruel, futile and painful only death comforts me.

I only hope for nothingness, I only hope to never wake again, it'd be such an overwhelming relief to never suffer again with all finally forgotten about for me, I don't wish to remember anything about this existence that caused me nothing but pain and torment only I just wish to forget. It's just so terrible and devastating how I cannot just choose to fall asleep eternally, I just wish for some peace, in fact all I've ever wished for is to be at true eternal peace where I cannot suffer anymore or feel any pain, in fact I don't wish to feel or experience anything at all, I just wish for nothingness, I only hope to be unconscious for all eternity.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, donwhitman, myusername890 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The terrible pain of existence continues.
No matter what I'll always see it as so terrible and torturous to exist, to me having the ability to exist is a burden which causes so much pain and suffering tormenting existing beings until they die anyway. Personally I'd never wish for this, I see existence as deeply undesirable but as well as that I'm just not meant for existing and never should have existed at all, I find it so terrible how there's all this pain in existing which just continues yet I cannot just choose to easily die in peace and continue to suffer so unnecessarily, simply just existing causes me so much pain.

I find it so terrible to exist as a conscious being capable of suffering to unlimited extents just destined for nothing but to decay, to me consciousness is a curse and the existence of life is such a terrible tragedy that caused all this pain all for no reason and no purpose. For me personally my existence is a mistake and I find it so terrible how I suffer in this existence that is so endlessly cruel and caused nothing but harm in the first place. Death truly is the only peace and relief for me, I only wish for nothingness, I wish for eternal sleep to bring me true peace from the terrible pain this existence so tragically causes as I'm so tired of suffering and always will be as long as I'm unfortunate enough to exist here.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and myusername890
uglyugly

uglyugly

Student
Aug 24, 2024
I am hearing you 100%. I hope you can find peace, we all deserve that.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Just wishing for some peace.
All I've ever wished for is some peace, I've only ever wished to be at true permanent peace for all eternity where this existence is all forgotten about for me and there is no memories of all the endless cruelty and harm it causes.

Existence truly did cause me nothing but pain in the first place and I'm always so tired of suffering in it, I just wish to permanently rest and never suffer again, all I hope for and wish for is nothingness, only eternal nothingness can bring me peace from this existence I was never meant for and never would have chose. If it's up to me I never would have suffered at all but sadly I do so all I can wish for now is some peace, I personally only find comfort in death, all that comforts me is never existing again. For me I'll always find it so dreadful and hopeless to exist, I'd always prefer to not exist than to suffer for decades longer just to be tortured and tormented by old age and die anyway, in fact the thought of such truly terrifies me, I just wish for peace from it and peace for me could only ever lie in the eternal absence of existence, it'd be such a relief for me to finally be unconscious for all eternity, unable to suffer in any way.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Was never meant for existing.
I truly was never meant to suffer in this terrible, torturous existence and all I find it so dreadful how I did, there's so much pain in being trapped in this existence I never would have chose that just caused me nothing but suffering. To me existing is deeply undesirable and it terrifies me how one can suffer so unbearably for so long, I know that I never should have existed and more than anything I wish I stayed permanently unaware of this immensely cruel existence.

Only never suffering is truly ideal to me but sadly I suffer and the fact that I cannot just easily free myself from this existence in peace just causes way more pain in an existence already so painful. To me personally it'll always be so dreadful and hopeless to simply exist, it causes me so much torment to suffer in this existence with no way to just easily and painlessly die when all I wish for is to never exist again. I only hope for eternal nothingness where all is finally forgotten about, all I wish is to never suffer again, the only comfort for me could ever lie in being permanently free from the cruel, painful burden of suffering in this existence and as long as I exist I'll always wish for death.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Feels like I've suffered here for so long.
It truly does feel like I've suffered in this terrible, torturous existence for such a long time, I should have ceased to exist a long time ago but really I never should have suffered at all, there's so much pain in how I was burdened with this existence that I was never meant for and what terrifies me is how the torment of existing can continue for so long just causing way more suffering as a result.

Personally I'd rather avoid existence no matter what and I see no value in suffering in this meaningless existence that was completely undesirable and unnecessary in the first place just waiting to die. To me existence feels like a mistake and it's one that only eternal nothingness can bring me peace from, the only relief for me could ever lie in never existing again, I'd never wish to exist no matter what and the fact that I cannot easily escape from all the suffering this existence tragically causes just brings me so much more pain. It's so painful how I've suffered for so long and I don't wish to suffer at all, I only hope for eternal nothingness where all is finally forgotten about for me, it'd be such a relief to finally be at peace, I just wish to rest for all eternity.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890, Alexei_Kirillov and 1 other person
Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
dude has 36000 posts since 2020, i have around 600 since 2018
Feels like I've suffered here for so long.
It truly does feel like I've suffered in this terrible, torturous existence for such a long time, I should have ceased to exist a long time ago but really I never should have suffered at all, there's so much pain in how I was burdened with this existence that I was never meant for and what terrifies me is how the torment of existing can continue for so long just causing way more suffering as a result.

Personally I'd rather avoid existence no matter what and I see no value in suffering in this meaningless existence that was completely undesirable and unnecessary in the first place just waiting to die. To me existence feels like a mistake and it's one that only eternal nothingness can bring me peace from, the only relief for me could ever lie in never existing again, I'd never wish to exist no matter what and the fact that I cannot easily escape from all the suffering this existence tragically causes just brings me so much more pain. It's so painful how I've suffered for so long and I don't wish to suffer at all, I only hope for eternal nothingness where all is finally forgotten about for me, it'd be such a relief to finally be at peace, I just wish to rest for all eternity.
sometimes even death feels like an extremely sad bitter thing

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
So tired of suffering.
I'm always so tired of suffering in this cruel, hopeless existence, for me personally just being conscious and aware is painful and all I find comfort in is the thought of never existing again, simply existing is tiring for me and it's the kind of tiredness that only eternal nothingness can bring me peace from, all I wish for is to rest for all eternity with all finally forgotten about.

I simply wish to be unaware of this existence that just causes so much harm and torments existing beings, no matter what I'd always prefer to not exist as only in non-existence am I unable to suffer and existence has only ever caused me to suffer and sadly the suffering just continues for me and could do for a very long time yet. If I had the ability to just fall into an dreamless eternal sleep I truly would be so relieved, it'd be such a relief to never feel anything again and be able to finally find peace from this existence I'm so tired of, I just want to rest, I only hope for nothingness.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me personally existence was just a horrific tragedy.
That is the way I feel and will always feel about existence, to me existence truly is such a terrible, horrific tragedy that causes nothing but suffering and just torments existing beings until they die anyway and this is certainly why I'd never wish to exist. For me personally the problem lies in existence itself and no matter what I'll always find it painful to exist, it terrifies me how a human can exist for so long in this reality with no limit as to how much they can suffer.

In my case I certainly only wish for non-existence as only then will I be unable to feel pain in this cruel, torturous existence and I'll always see it as very burdensome to exist and it's a burden that only death can bring me peace from. In fact for me the only comfort lies in never existing again, I personally see no value to suffering in this existence that was so undesirable and pointless in the first place just to risk experiencing way worse suffering at any moment, I just don't want to suffer in any way, instead I just wish for some peace, I wish for true peace from the the terrible tragedy of existence.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Only hoping for non-existence.
Non-existence truly is all I hope for, in fact all I've ever wished for is to rest for all eternity with this cruel, torturous and painful existence permanently forgotten about, to me it sounds so peaceful to simply not exist, all I wish is to never suffer again, no matter what I'd never wish to experience anything at all.

Existence truly is so undesirable to me, I only hope for non-existence to bring me peace from this existence that I was never meant for that just caused me to suffer and I'm certainly so tired of suffering here. I only find comfort in death as I believe it to be nothing more than an dreamless, eternal sleep and all I wish for is to sleep, it'd be such a relief for me to never exist again and finally be free from the cruelty and futility of having the ability to exist, what I ultimately have a problem with is existence itself, I'll always see it as a burden to suffer in this existence and I don't wish to suffer in any way, I just wish for the eternity of non-existence instead where finally I'm at peace.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I've only ever wished to not exist.
In my case I truly have only ever wished to not exist, in fact ever since I became aware of what death was it comforted me. I know I'm not meant to suffer in this existence and I'd never wish to either which is why it's truly so painful how I cannot just have the option to easily die in peace so I can finally rest for all eternity, preventing all future unnecessary suffering in an existence that just leads to decay and death anyway.

It'd be such a relief for me to permanently fall asleep and never exist again, existing truly did just cause me pain, it's pain that only death can bring me peace from, the only peace for me could ever lie in being eternally free from this cruel, hopeless existence that was always so pointless in the first place, for me eternal sleep truly is all that's desirable, I just wish and hope for nothingness.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The pain of existence continues.
No matter what existing truly will always be so painful to me, it causes me so much pain how I sadly suffer in this pointless and cruel existence just hoping and wishing to never wake again. For me it'll always be such a terrible burden to exist as a conscious being in this reality where there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel all while they are just waiting to die anyway and it's a burden that only death can bring me peace from, only death can bring me relief from the pain this existence so tragically causes.

For me existence itself is the problem and I'd never wish to exist, it's so dreadful and horrible how existence causes all this pain, I find it painful to simply exist which is why I only hope and wish for nothingness. No matter what I'd never wish to experience anything at all, it causes me so much suffering how I'm trapped in this existence that was just a terrible tragedy in the first place that only ever caused me pain, it's so painful how I cannot just easily be free from this existence on my own terms and instead I suffer with the pain of existing continuing.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890 and kunikuzushi
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Never being meant to exist.
I know that no matter what I was never meant for something as cruel and torturous as existence and it causes me so much pain how I was unfortunate enough to exist, to me existing truly is such a terrible burden that just causes immense amounts of harm and just torments existing beings, under no circumstances would I wish for this. For me personally my existence has always felt like a mistake, it's always been so painful to suffer in this existence trapped with my own thoughts, I just don't belong in this reality where there is all this endless suffering and cruelty, I only belong in non-existence, I'm only meant for nothingness, all that would be ideal for me is never existing again.

I'm certainly not meant to be burdened with the ability to exist and I'll always find it deeply undesirable and hopeless to exist, for me existence is the problem that only death can bring me peace from. I'm just not meant for the torment of existing as a conscious being where one is just slowly dying and waiting to die anyway with no limit as to how much I can suffer and it brings me so much pain how I cannot just easily free myself from this on my own terms. Having the ability to exist truly is so painful to me, it's painful to be trapped in this existence I never would have chose that I was never meant for, I should have ceased existing a long time ago but really I never should have suffered at all and more than anything I wish I never did.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'd be relieved to never exist again.
I truly would be relieved to never exist again, I'd be relieved to be permanently free from the terrible, torturous and painful burden of existing where there is all this endless cruelty and torment which just continues. To me existence truly does cause nothing but suffering and all I hope for is to never suffer again, if death means that I'm unconscious for all eternity where I cannot suffer or feel any more pain then I'd be relieved to cease existing, in fact for me the only relief lies in never existing again as existence truly does just cause so much harm and the way I see it serves no function but to torment existing beings in their futile existences until they die anyway.

I'll always see it as so painful to exist and the fact that the suffering could continue for so long truly terrifies me, it'd bring me so much peace if I had a death like never waking again as to me suffering in this existence truly is deeply undesirable but also feels so hopeless. To me consciousness is a tragic mistake and I see no benefit to being trapped in this existence where there is unlimited potential to suffer and feel pain just decaying and deteriorating more as time goes on in this existence that was always so pointless in the first place, I'm just not meant for existence, I don't belong here which is why the only relief for me truly does lie in death.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The torment of existing.
To me it'll always be so terrible and painful to exist, I'd personally never wish for the torment of existing rather I just wish for eternal nothingness where all is forgotten about for me and I finally cannot suffer anymore.

What I find so horrible and immensely cruel about existing is that it can very easily get much more tortuous and unbearable causing one to be tormented suffering way more extremely with no limit as to how much one can suffer and this is certainly why I'd personally prefer to die sooner as death is the one escape for me from the terrible torment of being burdened with this existence.

I personally see no value in suffering in this reality where there is all this endless cruelty and agony, to me existence truly does cause nothing but harm, it's so devastating the amount of suffering this existence so tragically causes. To me existence is the problem that only death can bring me peace from, to simply exist is something deeply undesirable to me that just causes pain. I'm always so tired of being tormented in this existence without the option to just easily free myself from it in peace, so terrible how existence causes all this suffering yet I cannot just have a death like never waking again, all I wish for is true peace from the terrible torment of existing but sadly I continue to suffer instead, only wishing to never exist.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Only hope for nothingness.
In my case I truly do only hope for nothingness, I only hope to fall asleep eternally and forget about this cruel, futile existence that just causes all this endless suffering and pain. For me existence was a terrible mistake and it's one that only death can bring me peace from, I only hope to never suffer again, what comforts me about death is that it's permanent and that once I'm finally gone I cannot be harmed in any way as existence is no longer my problem.

For me personally I just don't see any value in experiencing anything at all, I simply don't wish to, in fact for me existing as a conscious being is so burdensome and just causes so much pain, for me it'd be such a relief to never exist again. I see no value to suffering in this meaningless, pointless existence just waiting to die anyway, to me existence will always be so undesirable and more than anything I wish I never became aware of existence at all, I wish I never suffered in this existence but sadly I do so all I can hope for now is nothingness, I only wish to rest for all eternity, to me it sounds so peaceful to simply not exist.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890, Yavannah and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Death is all that's inevitable anyway.
In this cruel, torturous existence where there is all this endless pain and suffering no matter what death truly is all that's inevitable, I just see existence as ultimately being a futile process of slowly dying and waiting around to die where one just deteriorates and decays suffering so much in the process in an existence where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer.

And what I find so painful is even know I truly see no point to this existence and we are all going to die anyway there's the absence of the option for me to just easily die in peace to permanently escape from all meaningless, unnecessary suffering in this existence that there was never a need for at all. For me suicide would prevent so much pain in an existence where I'm just waiting around to die anyway that I'm not meant for, I never would have chose and that was completely undesirable in the first place. I'm so tired of suffering in this existence and it truly terrifies me how a human can exist for so long so I wish I had the option to just painlessly die so that I can finally find peace from this existence that just caused me pain, I only hope and wish for nothingness, the only relief for me could ever lie in never existing again.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Always so tired of suffering.
No matter what I'll always be so incredibly tired of suffering here, I find it tiring simply existing and I know that the tiredness I feel is one that only eternal nothingness can take away, only death can bring me peace from this existence so cruel and undesirable that just caused me to suffer so much in the first place.

All I wish for is to sleep for all eternity, I just wish to rest as I feel so tired of existing and what causes me so much pain is how this existence could potentially continue for much longer just causing way more suffering as a result. It's so painful how I cannot just have a death like never waking again to free myself from the terrible torment of existing, personally I just hope and wish for nothingness, I wish to be permanently unaware of all the suffering this existence so tragically causes. I want all to be forgotten about for me, I know I don't belong in this painful, torturous existence, I know I'm not meant to suffer, as long as I exist I'll always be so tired, I'm so tired of being burdened with this existence that only ever caused me pain.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Hoping to sleep yet again.
No matter what as long as I exist I'll always and only hope to sleep, I just wish to rest, I just wish to be at peace, I've only ever found comfort in death as I believed it to simply be nothingness where all is finally forgotten about for me and I finally cannot suffer anymore and all I hope for is to never suffer again. It truly is terrible and so devastating the amount of harm this cruel, painful existence causes which is why I'd be relieved to sleep for all eternity, it'd be such a relief to finally be free from the futile and torturous burden of existence that just caused me so much pain in the first place, peace for me could only ever lie in never existing again and all I've ever wished for is true peace, to me it sounds so peaceful to simply sleep for all eternity, I just hope to sleep.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Suffering for so long.
It truly does feel like I've already suffered for such a long time in this existence I never would have chose that I'm not meant for that just brought me nothing but pain in the first place, I'm always so tired of being trapped with my own thoughts just waiting and wishing to die. In my case I only hope for nothingness, I only wish to never suffer again, it'd be such a relief for me to finally be free from the burden of suffering in this cruel, torturous existence but sadly I suffer and continue to do so and what brings me so much more pain is how the suffering could potentially continue for much longer.

It terrifies me how a human can exist for so long in this reality where there is no limit as to how unbearable the agony of existing can get yet there is no option for me to just easily die in peace. It's so cruel and terrible how I cannot just have a death like never waking again to escape from all future suffering in an existence that just caused me to suffer in the first place, I only hope and wish for nothingness, I just wish to rest for all eternity, the only comfort for me lies in eternal sleep where I'm finally unable to suffer in any way.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Don't belong in this immensely cruel existence.
I know that I don't belong in this existence that is so immensely cruel that just causes all this endless pain and suffering, in my case I'm only meant to not exist, I'm only meant to never suffer again but sadly I do suffer and it's suffering that only death can bring me peace from.

Existing truly has caused me nothing but pain, I know I was never meant to exist and I never should have suffered in this existence, I find it painful to simply exist, to me existing is so hopeless and dreadful yet so deeply undesirable. I truly wish I could just erase my existence so it's like I never existed, I want it to be like I never suffered as I don't belong in this existence so cruel and I find it such a terrible tragedy how I had to suffer at all. There truly is so much pain in existing, personally I'd be relieved to be eternally free from this existence so cruel, I personally see no value in being tormented in this futile existence, for me the problem lies in existence itself and I suffer from the fact I exist, to me existing truly is nothing but suffering.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'll always see it as so burdensome to exist.
No matter what I truly will always see it as so burdensome to exist, to me existence is a hopeless and dreadful burden that just causes so much pain and suffering tormenting existing beings until they die anyway. For me simply being conscious is a burden, I'm so tired of being trapped in this existence where all I wish for is to never wake again but sadly I don't and I continue to suffer so much as a result of it, I truly am so tired of suffering in this existence.

I really never would have chose this burden and I know that only death can bring me peace from it, peace for me could only ever lie in being permanently unconscious where this existence is eternally forgotten about and I cannot suffer anymore. The only relief for me could ever lie in finally being free from the futile and torturous burden of existing as a human where I'm just just slowly dying and waiting to die anyway and the fact that I cannot just have the option to just fall asleep permanently brings me so much pain as I just want to rest for all eternity, under no circumstances would I ever wish to be burdened with this existence.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just wish to disappear.
All I've ever wished for is to disappear with this existence permanently forgotten about for me, I want it to be like I never existed at all, in fact if it's up to me I'd choose to erase my existence so it's like I never suffered in the first place, I really want it to be like I never suffered, I want it to be like I never became aware of something so cruel and torturous as existence, I wish to forget everything and simply not exist.

For me no matter what having the ability to exist truly will always be so painful and undesirable, there truly is so much pain in existing, in fact to me existence causes nothing but pain which is why I wish I could just disappear. I wish to never suffer again, it truly would bring me so much peace to be permanently free from the torment of existing. I know I shouldn't have existed in the first place, I was never meant for the cruelty and futility of suffering in this existence and more than anything I wish I never did, I only hope and wish for nothingness, I wish to disappear and never exist again, all I find comfort in is being permanently unable to suffer.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence is always so undesirable to me.
No matter what I truly will always find existing so undesirable, for me personally there could truly never be any value to suffering in this meaningless torturous existence where there is endless potential to feel pain just waiting to die anyway. I'd always prefer to not exist especially as it isn't like I could suffer from not existing yet this existence can potentially get so torturous way beyond anyone can imagine it to, for me existence is simply not a desirable state, rather it's just an unnecessary burden that causes all this pain all for the sake of it.

To me the existence of life is such a terrible tragedy that just harms and torments existing beings, and it's just so cruel and painful how I cannot just easily free myself from this undesirable existence I never would have chose even know only death can bring me peace from all this suffering. I'd never wish to exist no matter what and all that comforts me is never existing again, I'd be relieved to permanently escape from all future suffering in this existence that was always so undesirable in the first place, personally I'd rather avoid existence no matter what, I see no point to it, I suffer simply from existing and I find it so painful how I had to suffer in the first place.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Only death can bring me peace from the pain.
In my case only death truly can bring me peace from the terrible pain of existing and all I wish for is to not exist and finally be unable to suffer for all eternity. Simply existing is so dreadful, hopeless and undesirable to me, I find it painful to just be awake, for me existing truly is nothing but suffering and I'm so tired of suffering, I know I'm not meant to exist here rather I'm just meant for nothingness, all I find comfort in is never existing again.

To never suffer would be such a relief for me, I just wish to rest for all eternity, I simply wish for true peace from this cruel, torturous existence that just brought me nothing but suffering in the first place. To me existence just feels like a mistake, one that I'm not meant for, I just find it so terrible how I had to exist at all, more than anything I never should have existed but now that I do only death can bring me peace, I only hope for nothingness, I only hope to never wake again, it'd be such a relief for me to fall into an dreamless, eternal sleep where I can finally be at peace.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Wish for painless method.
All that would bring me peace is to have a painless method to free myself from all the suffering this existence causes, the fact that I cannot just have the option of a death like never waking again just brings me so much pain in an existence already so cruel that just causes endless suffering. No matter what I'll always be so tired of being trapped in this existence, it's so terrible how existence causes all this torment yet I cannot just painlessly free myself from it even know I never would have chose to exist.

I'd never wish for something as deeply undesirable as existence no matter what and I'd always prefer to not exist than to suffer for decades just to be tortured and tormented by old age and die anyway. To me existing truly is just pointless suffering and for me suicide would be suffering prevention but really I wish I never suffered at all more than anything, instead I wish for peace, I want to rest for all eternity. To have the ability to just painlessly die would bring me the peace I search for but of course such is not the reality so I suffer instead trapped in this existence that I was burdened with that I never would have wished for in the first place.

• Hugs