• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Doctors HATE them

She/they
Nov 16, 2022
As for the people saying that giving the government the power to ban people from having kids will lead to them abusing the power, I honestly think that if the government wants to harm groups of people they don't like, they will either make a reason to do it, do it and retroactively justify it, or just do it and not tell anyone. People are sterilized at the border all the time and that's not a power the government has. I don't think the scale or likelihood of oppression happening will increase either. Basically, if the government wants to do something, they will do it and there is no stopping or preventing them. This isn't like banning guns where crime would go down. In a case like that, a random criminal with a gun is outmatched by the police and can be stopped. Who will stop an entire country? If the country has a giant military, then probably nobody.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
Serial Experi Pain

Serial Experi Pain

I hate me more :P
Sep 12, 2023
Go watch "the man with 100 children" and you'll realize its a few white supremacist deadbeat fucks who are literally attempting in their words to "bleach africa" and other POC nations. When someone fathers 3000 children, I give less a fuck about people who are poor and in a bad position that are trying the best they can do in a hellscape created by greed and callousness than these random nazi bros going to every country they can. lying about how many kids theyve "helped father", and creating a world full of fucking incest victims that don't even know because "spreading their great white seed" is some game to them.

Hate the monsters, not the people.