• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W3akCr3atur3

W3akCr3atur3

Empty and hollow
Aug 3, 2020
I got my SN and antiemetic and even the scale ready for quite some time. I only need to starve 1 day (which is really easy for me) and take SN by the nighttime to end this. There's nice lonely place in which I shouldn't be found for easily 6+ hours.
Why am I still lying to myself there's hope when there's none for me? I'm too tired to change anything, too awkward and too weird.
In nearly 5 years in this country I've made exactly ZERO friends. I don't have any clue how to make any IRL friends for me too. My first and only relationships were due to pure and insane luck. And they've come to the foreseeable end. Now I'm as lonely as it gets. I doubt I will ever find any friends yet anybody who will love me again. And you know? It's pretty fair. I'm an unlovable socially awkward weirdo. And I don't do and can't do anything about it.
Actually what I should do is pretty fucking simple. I should fucking finally catch the bus. Yet I'm still here in the middle of the night whining about being worthlessšŸ¤”
I wish I could cry, but can't do it either. No tears, just weird uncomfortable feeling in the eyes as I type this

• Hugs
Reactions: DepressedDude, quietandsad113, dkrw and 2 others
H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I got my SN and antiemetic and even the scale ready for quite some time. I only need to starve 1 day (which is really easy for me) and take SN by the nighttime to end this. There's nice lonely place in which I shouldn't be found for easily 6+ hours.
Why am I still lying to myself there's hope when there's none for me? I'm too tired to change anything, too awkward and too weird.
In nearly 5 years in this country I've made exactly ZERO friends. I don't have any clue how to make any IRL friends for me too. My first and only relationships were due to pure and insane luck. And they've come to the foreseeable end. Now I'm as lonely as it gets. I doubt I will ever find any friends yet anybody who will love me again. And you know? It's pretty fair. I'm an unlovable socially awkward weirdo. And I don't do and can't do anything about it.
Actually what I should do is pretty fucking simple. I should fucking finally catch the bus. Yet I'm still here in the middle of the night whining about being worthlessšŸ¤”
I wish I could cry, but can't do it either. No tears, just weird uncomfortable feeling in the eyes as I type this
I'm so sorry you're going through pain and I can tell you that you are not awkward and unlovable because you have no friends, if it makes you feel any better I don't have any friends irl either,
I've been isolated for so long because of the suicidal depression but it's the depression that's making us feel socially awkward and not worthy of friends so please don't be so hard on yourself, trust me tons of people on here feel what we are feeling. We are together in this, so on here you will have friends that understand you. Anytime you want to vent you can pm me.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: RemainingDubious and W3akCr3atur3
RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

All of these lies are not worth fighting for
Feb 18, 2024
you are not awkward and unlovable because you have no friends, if it makes you feel any better I don't have any friends irl either,
I've been isolated for so long because of the suicidal depression but it's the depression that's making us feel socially awkward and not worthy of friends so please don't be so hard on yourself, trust me tons of people on here feel what we are feeling. We are together in this
i agree with this 100% i don't have any friends in real life either. The closest thing to friends i have are users who don't appreciate me whatsoever and only act friendly when they want something. When they have what they want they act like i don't exist.

"A friend is nothing but a known enemy." - Kurt Cobain

• Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
i agree with this 100% i don't have any friends in real life either. The closest thing to friends i have are users who don't appreciate me whatsoever and only act friendly when they want something. When they have what they want they act like i don't exist.

All relationships are transactional . If you dont have value to someone they leave it sucks

• Aww..
Reactions: RemainingDubious
H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023

Yeah that's when you know you're true friends is if they stand by you during the tough times and most of them don't, they just get sick of being around a depressed person

Reactions: RemainingDubious
RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

All of these lies are not worth fighting for
Feb 18, 2024
All relationships are transactional . If you dont have value to someone they leave it sucks

Yeah that's when you know you're true friends is if they stand by you during the tough times and most of them don't, they just get sick of being around a depressed person
It's almost like they actually expect you to magically "snap out of it" šŸ¤¦šŸ»

Reactions: hopeless08, DepressedDude and divinemistress36
W3akCr3atur3

W3akCr3atur3

Empty and hollow
Aug 3, 2020
I mean it's true, but I don't see it as bad thing. I value my internet friends because they're kind to me and I like their personalities. And it's vice versa.
Honestly I see being interesting as value

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36