T

TheSuicidalEccentric

The universe is wonderful.
Feb 23, 2020
Its a satanic world. Evil and ego are basically rewarded. It also has to do with the times we're living in, it goes in cycles. Kali yuga or whatever. In terms of key positions of control in society, as a general rule the higher you want to climb the more you have to kill your morals, that's why psychopaths run the world.

Psychopaths don't run the world. Nature runs the world. They just brainwash human beings into following their rules. I guess that is how human beings and other social animals have always been: power hierarchies

Reactions: Darkdreamer001 and cowbain
Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
Psychopaths don't run the world. Nature runs the world. They just brainwash human beings into following their rules. I guess that is how human beings and other social animals have always been: power hierarchies
'psychopaths don't run the world' you might want to do some research on that. As for hierarchies, yeah its true, it's built right into nature itself. Nature is not kind, culture is not your friend.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001 and cowbain
T

TheSuicidalEccentric

The universe is wonderful.
Feb 23, 2020
'psychopaths don't run the world' you might want to do some research on that. As for hierarchies, yeah its true, it's built right into nature itself. Nature is not kind, culture is not your friend.

Well, what I mean by that is human beings aren't "the world." The world consists of a trillion better things than human beings

Reactions: Darkdreamer001, cowbain and Xaphous
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Because that is how nature works. Survival of the fittest.
If you succeed then someone else must fail. If you eat then animals/plants must die and the food you are eating means someone else isn't eating that food. You cannot take without someone or something else giving or sacrificing. Every step you take and breath you draw you are killing billions of organisms. And that death, that sacrifice is necessary to keep the cycle moving.
Those at the top have to take even more from those at the bottom to survive and prosper. Those who are powerful will also be ambitious and exacting if not cruel and selfish. Altruism is a luxury they can afford when they are at the top, but is normally sacrificed when under extreme pressure.
This is nature and every species that ascends will also fall. We all have our time and everything dies or the cycle wouldn't continue.
Some people see beauty in this, some people are horrified by it. Others run from it and spend their whole lives running.
The only way for suffering not to exist is for nothing to exist.

• Aww..
Reactions: Darkdreamer001, Élégie, TheSuicidalEccentric and 1 other person
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
The wrong things are seen as strength and weakness. It's easy to be a piece of shit, to be totally self absorbed and to use others as pawns in your game. At least until it all goes wrong and they lose everything or have the same done to them. If there's any justice in the world that's what will happen. It's what happened to me and I was never that bad. I don't care about me anymore but I need something to live for and that's other people and believe me it's fucking hard putting the weight of the world on your shoulders. The guy in tears is a rock, the one flexing his pecks is soft as shit

• Love
Reactions: Darkdreamer001, itsmeagain, Xaphous and 2 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
The guy in tears is a rock, the one flexing his pecks is soft as shit
/agree. Courage is being strong in the broken places.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001 and Mr2005