Dor

Dor

SS village idiot
Nov 22, 2018
Mine 115. I'm pretty god damned stupid though.

Reactions: charlottewilts, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, waived and 3 others
M

MistakesHappen

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018
I've never done the test, those online are inaccurate

Reactions: UninformedLover, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, mattwitt and 7 others
Dor

Dor

SS village idiot
Nov 22, 2018
I've never done the test, those online are inaccurate
Yeah, I only did it as kid because they were making psychiatric evaluation, also turned out I had severe ADD

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, BlackDragonof1989, therhydler and 3 others
Dor

Dor

SS village idiot
Nov 22, 2018
Oh and I'm extremely slow, I think everyone here noticed I'm not sharpest tool in the shed, that is because on the speed metric of the test I scored like 70 lmao, on all other metrics it was 120 something so it averaged out to 115 I guess.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, BlackDragonof1989, therhydler and 3 others
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Hugs 132 it's just a stupid number

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, waived, BlackDragonof1989 and 3 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I took the online Mensa test and it came in at 122 but I guessed on some questions because I don't like math. Your fluid iq decreases with age but your wisdom or crystallized iq increases.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, mattwitt, 2 be or not and 3 others
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
135 the test is stupid just means I'm good at a stupid test

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lavalamp, Angst Filled Fuck Up and 5 others
Dor

Dor

SS village idiot
Nov 22, 2018
Regardless of IQ I've always wished I was super intelligent like Einstein,Stephen Hawking or Gauss so I could fully explore and understand mathematics and physics.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Final Escape, BlackDragonof1989 and 1 other person
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, BlackDragonof1989 and therhydler
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ctrl_alt_delete, Final Escape and 2 others
Dor

Dor

SS village idiot
Nov 22, 2018

135 :O When it's that high you must have telepathic capabilities and be able to read my mind :ohhhh:

Regardless of IQ being just a stupid number I get the feeling there's a lot of really smart and gifted people on this forum, except for me of course :D

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Pineapplecrown, waived and 4 others
BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
Mine's not very high I'm afraid but *hugs everyone warmly* <3

Reactions: Sanguinius, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ctrl_alt_delete and 6 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I would not be surprised if my iq was lowered by fluoride in water, mercury in teeth, terrible government schooling, there's many things the state does to lower iq lol! It is hard to raise iq because it's largely genetic, but u can definitely lower iq.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, mattwitt, ctrl_alt_delete and 3 others
deflagrat

deflagrat

¡Si hablas español mándame un mensaje privado!
Apr 9, 2018
I am sure it's very low. I abandoned the idea of having a normal job a long time ago.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Angst Filled Fuck Up, Final Escape and 2 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
If you're IQ is at least in the 90's or above you will be ok in life. Iq is not all that matters, but the way society is set up, I think it hurts people with below 90 iq bc u can't do much employment wise. Pple have trouble following directions at like 83 iq.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, mattwitt, BlackDragonof1989 and 2 others
WayOut

WayOut

Experienced
Oct 26, 2018
I love your comment! You are worth much more that the multitudes of self assessed "high IQ" over achievers and pretentious "intellects" that regularly post tedious drivel. Kindness and a good heart are the most special qualities.

Reactions: Sanguinius, OfficerK, BlackDragonof1989 and 5 others
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
I love your comment! You are worth much more that the multitudes of self assessed "high IQ" over achievers and pretentious "intellects" that regularly post tedious drivel. Kindness and a good heart are the most special qualities.
Awww ❤️

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, BlackDragonof1989, WayOut and 1 other person
G

GlowingCactus

Student
Oct 19, 2018
I don't know what my IQ is but the idea of attempting to measure intelligence seems utterly absurd to me. Asking what is intelligence is a bit like asking what is life. It is so many things that you can't reduce it to a few variables. If you asked random people what they think intelligence is, I'm sure you'd get a lot of different answers.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Pineapplecrown, Lavalamp and 7 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Regardless of IQ I've always wished I was super intelligent like Einstein,Stephen Hawking or Gauss so I could fully explore and understand mathematics and physics.
There's downsides to high iq too. For women with very high iq, u have fewer partner options. You see through the BS in society more even if u don't fully understand what's going on and this can cause depression. You have high standards or expectations from yourself, perfectionist, the world is designed for average lol! This can be frustrating for smart people. Like things don't move fast enough for u. There's a book called curse of the high iq by Aaron Clarey. It's worth reading.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Pineapplecrown, mattwitt and 7 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, BlackDragonof1989, 2 be or not and 4 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019

Can I like this fifty times?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ReadyasEver, BlackDragonof1989 and 3 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I don't know what my IQ is but the idea of attempting to measure intelligence seems utterly absurd to me. Asking what is intelligence is a bit like asking what is life. It is so many things that you can't reduce it to a few variables. If you asked random people what they think intelligence is, I'm sure you'd get a lot of different answers.
I only tested mine because when I started watching people like Stefan Molyneux, it occurred to me that most people didnt get interested in the stuff I was interested in. For years I assumed I had low iq because I struggled with jobs and school lol! Other issues can prevent u from succeeding in life besides having very low iq.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, BlackDragonof1989 and 2 be or not
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Never tested mine, I always thought it had to be done by an educational psychologist or someone with a clipboard. I estimate mine to be on a par with the Cowardly Lion :-)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, BlackDragonof1989 and Final Escape
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Never tested mine, I always thought it had to be done by an educational psychologist or someone with a clipboard. I estimate mine to be on a par with the Cowardly Lion :-)
Hugs your lovely

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ReadyasEver, BlackDragonof1989 and 1 other person
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
These tests have been used for a long time to measure ability so it's not just a stupid test. What kind of job do u have?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, BlackDragonof1989 and therhydler
Dor

Dor

SS village idiot
Nov 22, 2018

Whatever your IQ is you strike me as very intelligent :)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, BlackDragonof1989, therhydler and 1 other person